Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
she lounged on a large chair a ice tea in hand. her blood red hair dripping on he rshoulders. her silver bikini glistened with little water dropplets.
*he walks past her, giving her a wink then diving into the pool*
she looked up as he walked past. a smile smile spread across her face. then she lay back again keeping her eyes open and watching him inconsicuously ((sp))
*he swims a few laps and then climbs out of the pool. He grabs his towel, which he had left on the chair right next to hers and dries himself off*
she looks up as he dries himself off. smiling slightly to herself. "he im Tamea, who are you?" she said her deep red eyes looking him up and down
::slowly he makes his way up to the second floor into the library::
::finds a shelf of books and runs his finger across each readin the titles of every book he comes across::
*shrugging to herself she walked out of the water, it fell off her in droplets and she shook her hair out. She slowly walked over to the stairs and glanced upstairs wonderingly and slowly climbed up them toi the second floor*
::picks up a random book and sits down one of the sofas opening the book to read::
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
she lounged on a large chair a ice tea in hand. her blood red hair dripping on he rshoulders. her silver bikini glistened with little water dropplets.
she looked up as he walked past. a smile smile spread across her face. then she lay back again keeping her eyes open and watching him inconsicuously ((sp))
*he swims a few laps and then climbs out of the pool. He grabs his towel, which he had left on the chair right next to hers and dries himself off*
she looks up as he dries himself off. smiling slightly to herself. "he im Tamea, who are you?" she said her deep red eyes looking him up and down
My name's Hito...
*he lays the towel on the ground and lays down on the lounge chair*
nice to meet ya
::looks up for a moment, thinking he heard someone, shrugs and continues to read his book::
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
My name's Hito...
nice to meet ya
"Yes, a pleasure" she said laying back down on her chair and closing her eyes
*sits happily in hottube*
(i gtg, bbl, wink hope your all still here)
Silvamord
(i gtg, bbl, wink hope your all still here)

((night....I have to head to bed soon, work in the am 3nodding sleep well when ya get there))
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
My name's Hito...
nice to meet ya
*he smiles and looks her over from head to toe*
*thought process*
Damn! She's hot!!!
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
My name's Hito...
nice to meet ya
*thought process*
Damn! She's hot!!!
she looked over and smiled slightly her eyes shining a ruby red. i want one she thought her finger twirling her hair lightly
*gets out hottube and heads for the second floor*
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
Hitokiri Takasugi
pixie_cuphead
My name's Hito...
nice to meet ya
*thought process*
Damn! She's hot!!!
she looked over and smiled slightly her eyes shining a ruby red. i want one she thought her finger twirling her hair lightly
*he watches her innocently twirl her hair, making him love her even more by the minute*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff