Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
"Welcome doomed souls of unforetunate nature, to your final resting place... The abyss!"

User Image"Your petty soul had been chosen for punishment, and now your here... I'm Kaliem! Well I'm really called Karuzakain Foratzeus Kaliem but you can call me Kaliem! Kaliem, the announcer of the abyss! And you my dear little gun-dropping, axe-mudering innocent darling, are in the abyss! So I'll grab you firmly by the hand and welcome you to this pathway to Hell... Or heaven I can't remember exactly... Well heck, Welcome! As you can see that you've been judged by Death himself to tackle the abyss. But what is the abyss? Well it's a... It's a... It's an entire world! Part heaven part Hell! Not limbo, no... But the abyss... A connective world to each and every realm, any area of time, and any part of space! So don't worry if you see a but ugly creature here. They'll only want to rip your head off and drink you dry like a tempted alcoholic in a all-you-can-drink liqur store!.. Is that why your hear? Enough of me being so nosy, welcome one and all to the abyss!

This may be your final resting place... Only fate can tell that..."

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"So my dearies, what are you? Where you from? Hell I don't care! All I care about is how you decide your fate...

User Image So I have one question for you... Are you going to be the little 'Oh I'll follow what you say almighty overlord of life and death, Death' goodie two-shoes? Maybe your going to be as mad as a hatter? But not as mad as me... No doing that I would feed you to a worm, eat it and then set my stomach on fire and run around singing campfire songs! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!.. Or are you going to be a demon? Yeah that's right... If you be too evil then you'll become a demon... Sounds pretty cool huh? Well it is! Apart from the slight inconvenience where you are made to become a mindless, blood-thirsty beast, that would like to place their entire family in a pot of molten lava place it all into a fish, place the fish on a table and blow it up, allowing crap to fly everywhere then fine... but I am not your mother! Or am I? Hmm... Oh I'd better set some rules for you! Yes can't forget the rules of the Abyss, that's a big no-no...

Rule 1: No being a super powerful being! Everyone has a weakness...
Rule 2: No godmodding, spamming, giant nuclear chickens or sporks!
Rule 3: Have fun in here! Just don't take candy from the candy tree... It eats people...
Rule 4: Don't be a hero... Surrvive god damit! Or you'll end up back here and I'll have to coviscate something of yours... Oh! One time a dude got his leg ripped off and was beaten sensless by his own leg for trying to save agirl, she died a while after, but I reached into his chest and ripped out his heart! Probably a demon by now... Should really put a collar on those heartless people...
Rule 5: These cookies here... THEY'RE MY COOKIES!
Rule 6: a bit of ooh-ee-ooh-ah-ha is alright, just don't get to the stage of the beast with two backs... Detail's ain't that important!
Rule 7: At the end of the whole road, you might get the chance to decide your fate... Yeah, there's even a chance that you'll return back to were you came from!

Well that's all you need to know short-rounds! I'll talk to you when you wake up..."

Newbie Noob

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
Σȼɧσ Ȼᾰllΐʊȿ

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blue orbs flickered open, glazed with fatigue. Another nightmare, most definitely. Attempting to stand, she could feel how strained her muscles were. Always accommodating, Echo opted for sitting up and bringing her knees upward for the time being. Now, she had a better vantage point to observe the area around her. A rocky, fiery, sure-to-kill-her-if-she-moved, area. One lone word came to mind: Hell. She came to a conclusion, then. I'm still dreaming.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
"No you're not!" Kaliem said as he appeared from a shadowy votex. He saw a girl sitting on the rock observing the area. "Beautiful isn't it..." He was now sitting next to her with his legs hanging off the ledge. He swung them back and forth childlishly staring up into the sky. "So I have a question... What's your name? You should know mine, after all I was the first person that you've met in a while..." He said on the other side of her. He was smiling happily on one side of his face, but on the opposite side it was an twisted smile as he stared at the girl...

((OOC: Welcome to the Abyss, TheSilverCricket!))

Newbie Noob

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
Σȼɧσ Ȼᾰllΐʊȿ

User Image

Echo had turned sharply to the fairly familiar voice, a bit shocked as to how he had responded to something she had merely thought. As the male looked up, so did Echo. She noticed how dismal the sky, too, looked. 'Foreboding' couldn't even cover what strange feeling this place gave her. At the mention of names, Echo easily recalled his. Kaliem. It somehow fit him. She cleared her throat, a bit unsettled by his expression. "E-Echo. Echo Callius."

(Thank you for having me X3)

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Kaliem vanished into shadowy streaks and then appeared in the air. flying by two wings, created of what appeared to be blood. "Greetings Echo! Don't be affraid of how it looks now... The abbyss is part heaven as well as part hell. You can only see Hell, but don't judge books by their cover... Doing that in a libary would mean that you would throw them all into here. I thuink it would be nice to get some more literature, rather than..." His hand was shreaded and smashed as he reached it outwards. His hand returned to normal and he pulled out a book. It was coverered in skeletal designs but was white. "The book of Death... Really interesting book... Never seems to end though... New names just keep on appearing..." He held it upside down and began to shake it. Streams and streams of paper fell from the seams of the book. "Very small sentences.... I prefer this one!" His wings vanished and he fell downwards. He was about to go splat until he turrned back into shadows and appeared behind Echo. This time sitting in a large chair with a table and a few books. He was also dressed in a strange top hat and over coat. He then scanned the books and pulled one out. "Ahh yes..." A monicol appeared in his left eye. "The book of Echo Callius' fate... Quite enjoyable read actualy... Oh it appears to be blank... You might as well have it..." He vanished and appeared above her, floating around her head still in the chair and the table was upside down now. "After all this book... It has your name on it... Oh wait. Echo arrived in a place that she decided to call 'Hell' and then came into contact with a man that she knew as 'Kalieme' from the vision before. She thought the name suited him... Aww shucks! Your gonna make me cry like a blood hungry demon that is in a place surrounded bt water and has a light seal on it's back, slowly killing it..." He dropped the book and then vanished into the shadows for a final time. In his place a staircase appeared going all the way to the floor of the abyss and attatched to the front of the observation area. His insane chuckle echoed. It began as a childs and got deeper and deeper until it became almost demonic...

((OOC: Flying madmen, what next... Definatly not a giant nuclear chicken... They're against the rules!))

Newbie Noob

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
Σȼɧσ Ȼᾰllΐʊȿ

User Image

So there was a book of her fate that automatically-updated. Retrieving it, she vowed to keep it safe. After all, she liked her thoughts to remain in her head. Echo bit back laughter when he appeared in the top hat and over-coat. It didn't seem to suit him at all. As he disappeared again, she decided that she would follow Kaliem. He seemed trustworthy enough.

Looking to her left, she saw a random plate of scrumptious-looking cookies. As tempting as it was to take one, she decided against it, seeing as it would waste time. But she hoped to come back for those lonely-looking cookies, if she ever, by some twist of fate, came across them again. Tentatively, Echo traversed the stairs that had materialized.

During the decent, she couldn't help but compare this little venture to a book that had once been read to her. The 'Abyss' was like Wonderland, the stairs could be compared to the rabbit hole. Kaliem was like a cross between the Mad Hatter and the Chesire Cat. And she..she would probably be Alice. Then again, what would the rouge demons be? Maybe faceless knaves. Using this theory, it was certain that there would be more unique characters she'd yet to meet. Echo had the tendency to get lost in thought, so this was not at all unusual.

(Oh the cookies..So tempting... >3)
User Image
The Warmth of the Sun!
"I will protect you..."
Light foot steps walked across the rocky abyss. A slender woman walked with ease across the floor. Her shiled and sword currently resting on her back. There was no current need to have the two drawn out. Crystal blue eyes would blink as they gazed across the land. She was a lost little rabbit in this place. Everything was diffrent and everything seemed to just be evil. As a diety of the sun she had a dislike for this, she more appreciated warmth and peace, with the sun looming over the world. But here, it was all so diffrent. There could be no fear shown though, show fear. And you will fall for sure. With that she would lift up her feet and then take more steps, she had paused a moment to think. Ah.. the armor was so heavy, rolling back her shoulders she tried to relax them, with no successes, though it didn't hurt to try. Wait.. how did she even get here, one moment she could remember finishing off talking to her men, the next. She was here, it made no sense and made her a tad bit upset. Ahh.. such a cruel world we all lived in, hmm.. was it getting darker, it felt like it. Lifting up her hand she would slowly illuminate it, a warm light danced around her fingers and palm, going around and around. Yes.. much better she could actually see more now. Lifting up her hand so it was out infront of her face, elbow bent so her arm was up. She would walk more, the light was like a small signal light, lost within the darkness of this abyss. Though, there was a unsettiling noise she heard. Laughter... it at first sounded so soft and delicate, like a childs. Until it started dropping octives turning into a more insane denomic one. The light on her hand would burn brighter, a safety measure she had in a way. The warm light felt protecting, it put her more at ease.

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
He loomed from the dark shreads behind the unsusspecting woman, floating with his blood wings spread he flew up to her back and tapped his fingers on her pauldaron. Smiling his quirky face. Unaware that she had a light in her hand...

((OOC: Welcome to the Abyss, Angels Milk!))
User Image
The Warmth of the Sun!
"I will protect you..."
Walking.. treading... keep going, the light will guide you. It was what she told her self, over and over again. Each step was a step closer, each bringing her closer and closer to something. She did not quite know what, but she knew it was something. As she was in her little minds thoughts... wait.. what was that!? Something touched her!? Her pauldaron, who touched it. Who goes there!? Turning around swiftly, her voice would boom out, her tone sounded fearless, brave. "Who goes there!" her crystal blue eyes exaimned what was infront of her. The light on her hand brightly shining as she exaimned what was infront of her. A demon, what a shocker, not. He looked like he was a trickster type, something like that. Oh well. "Who are you." She would demand as her left hand stayed at her side, she would move her right hand to her right cheek of her face. Trying to get a better view of this, thing.

(Thank you have having me

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
When she turned to him and asked who he was, well... He flew around screaming in pain. "ARGH! GOD DAMN YOU DIETY'S OF THE SUN! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GOD DAMN LIGHT WITH YOUR PEOPLE!" He flew into the air and crashed into the vground, or would have if he didn't explode into shadowy rips. They rebuilt a bit further away. Kaliem was sitting in a sort of buissness suit. It had rips and tears in certain places and some parts where floaing into the air, still attached by some of the suit. He looked smart, apart from the fact that his tie was tied around his head. "Peggy send in the next one-oh... They're here!" He said with the smile on his face. He stood up from his chair and the table and chair vanished. Apart from a book which hit the floor and glowed slightly. "Hey there... Sorry about before... It is nighttime after all..." He walked over to her and held out his hand. "I'm surprised you forgot who I am... Think back, there was a voice that welcomed you to here... I'm the voice, and it had a name... Can you remember what I told you to call me?" During saying that he had ended up upside down, by slowly rotating as he walked closer to her...

((OOC: Echo... Go after the cookies and I'll do terrible things to this teddy bear... This zombie teddy bear which is trying to bite my arm...))
User Image
The Warmth of the Sun!
"I will protect you..."
Hahaha... thats what you get, dirty demon trying to sneak up on her! What he yelled just made her let out a hearty laugh. "Well dear, the word sun is in my title for a reason." She would say with a nod. She would explain that to him as he turned into shadow rips and then came back further away from her. The way he was dressed.. what? Why, agh.. silly demons these days. Blinking slowly she just tilted her head. And now he was talking to him self, strange... very strange. When he walked over she stood there calmly, "Quite alright, just do not do it again unless you want to feel the warmth." She would say as he held out his hand to her. She would just wait for him to stop rotating before grasping it in her left hand, she would dim down her light slightly. "Oh that was you? I could not tell seeing as you turned into shadows so quickly, Sir Kaliem." Her tone, it was polite, she was a lady after all. And of course always used her manners no matter what, no matter who it was, that was how she treated them.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kaine Cross

Kaine awoke in a pit surrounded by darkness and fire.He sheathed his blade and looked around the area and said"such and enjoyable looking place".He jumped out of the pit and looked around once more getting a better veiw he said"so wonder what this beautiful place is"

Moonlight Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Reelysei Aikan

Aikan was dropped from the sky and hit hard on the ground. She never knew that as soon as she died she was going to end up in such a horrid place. After a while she recovered her consciousness. The fall didn't do any physical damage to her, but the pain was still real either way. While standing up she slowly scanned a landscape. But out of nowhere a beastly like creature showed up. Without no second thought she started to run away from the creature. She just barely got there and a monster wanted to feed on her.

User Image

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kaine Cross

Kaine wandered around when he saw a women running past and a creature chasing her.The creature ran by and knocked Kaine hat off his head.He picked his hat up off the ground and bit his finger and begins to bleed the blood begins to move around and forms a ball in his hand."stupid creature knock my hat off".Hep launched the ball at the creature and it went threw it.It went threw the creature killing it.He looked at the girl and yelled"next time you make something knock my hat off your dead to"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff