Welcome to Inferno!

I'm here to stay 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
I'm just passing through 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
AGhhh, I wanted route 66 not route 666 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Greedy Seeker

User Image

"The sad truth is many years ago demons came to earth and integrated with the human race. Sure there might have been a war or two in the beginning but we're in the 21st century, we're a more civilized people. As hard as it may be to believe but Demons and Humans have lived peacefully for centuries. You'd never know the cute girl severing you coffee was a demon or that your own mail man was a demon would you. Now that we've got that out of the way, it brings us to Inferno City. Inferno City, or nicknamed the demon city by some senate members is a bustling city day or night that have a more open attitude about demons, by law demons can never reveal their demon form to the general human public but except Inferno, here demons can expose themselves for who they really are, indecent expose will still get you arrested though. Inferno, the demon city. sure it might seem strange at first to have our horned friends walking about, and sure some of them have a thirst for killing now and again but they live like anyone else, they have jobs, families, homes their own lives to live how they like, take for example my life. My name is Clint and I'm the owner of a respected establishment known as the Knockout, a lively club that I double up as a fight club and dabbled with the odd criminal or two. I'll not bore you with the details any further but answer me this, would you like a job?"

Welcome To Inferno where demons and humans live as harmonious as possible. Here can be a new start for anyone, Inferno has it's own police service and broadcast tower for all those great shows like the sit-com "My life is a living Hell" and drama's like "The Tri-headed love triangle" Yeah greats shows. But depending on who you ask you could live different lives here. If you were to ask a certain owner of a certain establishment, he'll tell you The Knockout is the best place there is. They can give you a good time or a bad time if that's what you're looking for. The Knockout staff up front seem to be just like regular bar staff and bouncers but they all have ties to Lucifer.
Of course the city of demons isn't a complete hell hole. The I.P.D Inferno Police Department keep criminals off the streets and behind bars, they look out for the citizens the best thy can but with Lucifer running around it has become harder for them, more back alley deals, murders, it's not an easy job but someone's got to do it.
Lucifer isn't who you think, it's actually a what. Named after the demons fore farther, the fallen angel. Lucifer are Inferno's crime. From pick pocks the murderers you can bet Lucifer are apart of it. They're a powerful group and yet to be stopped. But their true purpose is to put demons back on top. But if you prefer the simpler life of a citizen that's fine to, just don't expect it to be a simply life for long.

Greedy Seeker

User Image

★ Follow Gaia ToS
★No Godmodding, y'all demons
★Swearing is fine just don't go over aboard and time skip for any possible sexy times
★Violence, comedy and romance are all highly encouraged
★Posts can be as plain or pretty as you like just as long as you add some colour text
★Posts should also be ideally two paragraphs, try to be as literate as possible
★No limit on the characters you can play as long as you can keep up with them all
★Have any plot ideas let me know
★Send reserves in first titled "Hire me" then profiles titled "Inferno"
★Subscribe to know when the next post is up.
★NPC's can be controlled by everyone, feel free to make your own..
★Rules subject to change

Greedy Seeker

User Image

PROFILES

OOC

Knockout
★These people all work for the Knockout club and have ties with just about everybody, especially with the crime group Lucifer ★

User Image

Inferno.Police.Department (I.P.D)
★Even in a city of demons there needs to be law and order. These officers work hard to keep Inferno safe from Lucifer ★

User Image

Lucifer
★The Crime Mafia Lucifer control Inferno's underground but their true goal is to put their savior into power again ★

User Image

Citizens
★The good humans and demons of Inferno who live normal-ish lives. These are the poor souls who get caught up in this mess ★

User Image

Greedy Seeker

User Image

Reserve

[b][color=POST COLOR]NAME HERE[/color][/size][/b]
[img]150 x 150 image here[/img]
[color=POST COLOR]`[b]RACE & FACTION[/b][/color]
:tab::tab:[size=10][color=POST COLOR]age 18+[/color]┋[color=POST COLOR]gender[/color]┋[color=color1]username[/color]

[align=center][img]MALFORMED URL HERE[/img]
[size=14][color=POST COLOR]FIRST NAME[/color] [color=POST COLOR]MIDDLE NAME[/color] [color=POST COLOR ]LAST NAME[/color][/size]
[/align]

[b]I am a [color=POST COLOR]RACE(Human/Demon)[/color][/b][b] And I am[color=POST COLOR]AGE(18+)[/color][/b]
[b]It should be obvious but I'm [color=POST COLOR]GENDER [/color][/b]
[b]If I have to tell you about myself[color=POST COLOR]PERSONALITY [/color][/b]
[b]Don't spead it around but I'm with [color=POST COLOR]GROUP(Knockout/IPD/Luficer/Citizen) [/color][/b]
[b]It's a long story but I'll tell you[color=POST COLOR ]HISTORY/BIOGRAPHY(At least two paragraphs)[/color][/b]

[b]What? This old thing[color=POST COLOR] WEAPON(Humans only)[/color][/b]
[b]I know a trick a or two[color=POST COLOR] POWER(Demons only, only 1) [/color][/b]
[b]Oh I love those[color=POST COLOR ]3 LIKES[/color][/b]
[b]I hate these[color=POST COLOR]3 DISLIKES[/color][/b]
[b]There's this voice inside my head[color=POST COLOR]USERNAME[/color][/b]
[b]Oh one more thing[color=POST COLOR ]OTHER[/color][/b]

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Demonic Pumpkin

9,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Shaszath'Hathir

Sasha had been off the clock for almost two hours when she pushed her way into Knockout, a sour kind of scowl plastered across her face. She'd spent the first hour pestering the staff sergeant for an overtime assignment until, red faced, he demanded that she leave the building and take some downtime ... well, truth be told, he'd yelled that she needed to find herself a hobby or a man, but a nights' rest was about as close as the frost demon would come to either. Shoving through the crowd without much attention to personal space or politeness, Sasha's wirey frame settled onto a cushioned barstool. Peeling off her motorcycle leathers, she set the jacket across the back of her stool and propped her elbows against the bar, slumping into a hunched position that clearly illustrated her mood: annoyed resolve. Normally she wasn't one to frequent bars, but Knockout was known to play host to members of Lucifer. Rumour had it they even ran an illegal boxing ring out of the basement. If any of this was true, and something nefarious went down while Sasha was present ... well, she would just be forced to act on behalf of the I.P.D., regardless of her sergeant's orders.

The bartender approached, a large demon with deep, black eyes that drooled a translucent purple ichor, and a pair of leathery wings gathered behind him. With all the interbreeding between humans, and demons of various clans, it was hard to tell exactly what anyone was anymore. Already clutching a highball glass in his clawed hand, the demon set the vessel in front of Sasha and began to pour. Vodka, clean ... he even dropped in a small chunk of dry ice when he was finished pouring, just the way she liked. Having never visited the bar before, Sasha guessed that the bartender was at least part Incubus, and had read her drink order from her surface thoughts. Slipping a 10 across the bar, the demon quickly tucked it into the confines of his apron, before moving off to tend to other patrons. Sighing heavily, Sasha took up her drink, watching frost spread across the glass at her touch, mist bubbling out as she lifted it to her lips for a conservative sip. She scanned the bar, her cold, luminous blue eyes sharp, even after a 10 hour shift ... but her eyes weren't the problem.

Sasha had heard from a few of the other officers, human and demon alike, that the bar was sort of ... off limits. I.P.D. was fully sanctioned to kick the door down given just cause ... but there wasn't a officer in Inferno who would knowingly spit in Lucifer's face like that ... well, not ANOTHER officer anyway. Sasha didn't take bribes, she had no family or friends to threaten, and violence was her idea of a first date ... no, if she uncovered anything criminal happening in the club, it might come down to a choice between justice ... and her own life. Whatever would or wouldn't happen, best to keep a low profile for now.

Greedy Seeker

User Image
Leviticus B Marr

The Knockout club had the usual atmosphere about it. Loud booming music, flashing lights of every colour. The bar was crowded as it's patrons who half queued half shoved as they tried to get the bar and order their drinks. The staff poured drink after drink and seemed to never get a break, the crowd always wanted more. Towards the back was a large mess of people dancing away, enjoying themselves but past that was a staircase, going down them put you in a corridor and with two ways to go, right would take you to the bathrooms, left took you to Knockout's real scene. Under the actually club was a large open area take was converted warehouse space but looked like an arena. All around rows or seats packed with standing bidders and drunks alike roaring like beasts. Nearer the centre were a collection of tables and chairs for the more civilized of the bunch, dead centre of the room was a large cage, cold steel bar that controlled the carnage, above the cage were several wide screen that were linked to live cam feeds of the cage's interior showing different angles. Inside the cage a demon, well dressed with two horns and glasses stood in the spotlight holding a microphone. "How about that last fight huh, I'll tell you I never get tried of seeing one demon break another demon's tail. But compared to our next fight, that's nothing. That's right, the fight of the night, all out brawl between Romus the Giant our very own Levi the Lighning Fist" Clint always knew how to get the blood flowing as the crowd erupted, on the over head screens they showed that faces of the fighters.

Out back in the Knockout changing rooms Levi was all about ready. He was topless but wore loose joggers and heavy boots. Looking in the mirror he rubbed his finger along his one horn, he chipped it a while back, it seemed fine now but didn't want it breaking away. He walked to his locker and stared down into it, looking at a sports bag, packed with cash he'd been paid in advance. Levi sighed and slammed the locker shut and made his way out. Standing on the other side of the rooms door Levi stood shoulder to shoulder with he opponent. He was an ugly b*****d but he was indeed a giant, neither one said a thing to each other but shared a scowl while waiting for their entrance to the cage. "He's big, he's bad, He's! Romus The Giant!" Romus burst through the doors and roared alerted the whole crowd, he stomped his way towards the cage, along the way flexing his giant arms out and yelling his own name with the audience. "Now you all know him, you all love, let's make some noise for Levi! The Lightning FIst!" Show time Levi thought to himself as he burst through the doors, the crowd always liked a show and he intended to give one. Levi entered with a cartwheel and performed a series of flips to the cage as the crowd chanted his name. Now both gladiators stood inside the cage with Clint. He patted them both on the shoulders and got them in close. "Alright boys, I want a nice clean fight, when that bell goes you go and when you hear it again you stop" Both Romus and Levi looked at Clint like he'd lost it. "I'm just messing with ya both, I want pain, I want blood, tear each other apart" That was more like it. Clint exited and locked the the two in the cage.

Romus creaked his giant knuckles and stood at a strong 8ft looking down at a little over 6ft Levi. "I'm going to break you little one" Said the giant, just great, Levi was going to take a beating found this guy, if he came out of this he'd likely come out with more than a bruise. "You got a lot of muscle I'll give you that. But it I think you're compensating a little to much" That got the fight going as Romus started swinging at Levi, Levi had to be quick, the giant's attacks were quite slow but the sheer size of his arms made meant that Levi had to push that bit more to dodge them. A giant fist slammed into the floor and Levi took the chance to scale it and deliver a strong kick to the face, the hit made Romus stumble back holding his fist a moment and realising he'd drew blood. Levi smirked and the crowd cheered him, just putting on a good show. The fight went on longer than it should have, Levi had spent most of the fight dishing out easy blows on the giant, the giant had only merely brushed Levi with his attacks but Levi had to admit, even a brush with them stung like hell which made the inevitable more dreaded, he was going to let Romus land a solid hit on him before he could throw that match, it had to be real, it had to hurt. Levi danced around a little longer before he finally braced himself. Romus's hit was solid and strong, Levi had his guard up but even that didn't help much. Levi went airborne and slammed in the cages steels bars, Levi went down on his front, he looked like he couldn't breath and the truth was, he couldn't. The first real hit and that was all it took, a few seconds passed and Levi came back to life spitting up blood. If he really wanted to he might have been able to pull himself up on one knee but this was it. "And we have a winner, what a fight folks. I give you Romus The Giant"

It was actually a bit of a blur from there, Levi ended up in the locker room and figured he was carried. He grabbed his side and noticed he'd been bandaged up as well. Levi went and got dressed, aching all over and clenching his teeth the whole time trying not to yelp. Bag at his side Levi cursed the guys who paid him off. "So not worth it" It took several minutes but Levi made his way up stairs, using the wall along the way to help him along until he finally made it to the bar, the bar staff had seen him dragging his near crippled self to the bar and had a drink ready, vokca He needed something with some burn to it. He took the whole thing in one and passed the big bag of cash over the bar to hold onto it for him, signalling this happened a lot. Levi was passed another shot and he did the same with it as the first.

Greedy Seeker

Greedy Seeker

Quotable Poster

User Image
Lucina Zebub

The Indigo Flame

Location: Back Alley - With: her men and a few thugs - Size 5'9 125 lbs - OOC:

"ehem...dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to honor the memory of our dear friend....ummm, John? It was John right?...oh thanks, we are gathered her today to honor the memory of Jim...our dear friend Jim" a smooth female voice spoke out into the night. It was in a dark alley, just like any other, however this particular alley was dressed up like some kind of funeral home, floral rings (all made of Nightshade), chairs, a church stand, and of course the dark black coffin all nestled together in the snug little space. However there was definitely something off about this little..."funeral". Mainly that the 3 thugs in attendance where all bruised and battered and tied down to their chairs, with two rows of black suited gunmen keeping almost a dozen guns trained on them at all times. Ofcourse there was also the fact that the black coffin was visibly shaking and rocking, muffled screams of help resonating from within. It was clear that those in attendance hadn't volunteered to attend this funeral, especially the "dearly departed".

"You see Jim was a good man...well...no, not a good man persay, but a useful man. You see Jim was the kind of man who worked hard, did as he was told, and always stayed loyal to those important to him...his family." the purple skinned, black horned woman who stood at the alter spoke. "Atleast, I've always thought that was the kind of man Jim was, until I found out he was secretly running for the Del Muertos on the side, undermining his family's business...taking money out of his family's pockets and food from their mouths..." she said sweetly, though there was a certain coldness to her voice that made the blood chill in the captive's veins. "Ofcourse, we all know the good lord forgives, and we demons aren't to be outdone in that regards, so Jim's loving family was more than willing to overlook this small transgression..." she continued "...that was, ofcourse, until we learned that Jim was actively trying to recruit our suppliers over to support Del Muertos and help them run out straight out of the Angel Dust market..." she said, tsking her tongue as she ran a slender hand along the roof of the coffin "hmmm, now that I think about it, Jim really was sort of a scumbag wasn't he? Weren't you Jim?" she asked, smacking the lid of the coffin a few times, a few bleated screams coming out in response.

"so here we are, with Jim's most trusted companions, to celebrate and honor his passing from this world" she said, plucking a small bouquet of nightshade from a nearby vase and laying it across the coffin "now while it's traditional to give the dead a proper burial, as it turns out Jim's a bit more old fashioned than that. As it turns out he wanted to be celebrated with a big roaring funeral pyre, and well....who am I to disrespect the dead's final wishes?" Lucina said with a smirk, as she snapped her fingers, causing the entire coffin to suddenly burst into flames within a matter of seconds. The muffled screams grew in intensity as the coffin burned, and Lucina simply stood there staring at it for a moment before turning back to the three thugs with a peppy smile. "And with that, the great circle moves on, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and all that jazz" she said with a giggle, stepping forward to the three and leaning down towards them.

"now as for you three, hey! hey! over here! Don't look at Jim he can't help you" she said, snapping her fingers to get the thugs' attention as they watched in horror as Jim continued to be burned alive in the coffin, his screams continuing to echo out in the background as Lucina spoke. "now this whole set up honestly took way more time and effort to put together than I originally thought, and I'd rather not have to give that whole speech again three more times. So here's what we're gonna do instead. You three are gonna back to your boss in Del Muertos, and tell him or her that if they try to make a move against the Zebub family in Inferno again, that next time it's their kid who goes in the coffin, or their wife, or their puppy, or whoever the ******** I need to barbeque to get the message across that this is OUR ******** TOWN! Do you understand me!?" Lucina asked, loosing her cool a bit, as she suddenly grabbed one of the thugs by the jaw and forced him to nod his head up and down "come on, nod if you understand me, I want to make sure I'm being absolutely clear..." she said, taking a deep breath to calm herself down before smiling at the three again.

"got it? good. Once you've delivered your little message you get three days to make yourselves disappear, I suggest you take advantage of it" she said with a smile, straightening back up and nodding for her men to untie the three and pick them up out of their chairs, making sure to keep them restrained "oh yes, one more thing" she said, untwinning a few nightshade flowers from her hair and tucking one behind each thug's ear "when you talk to your boss, give them these. Consider them a good will gift from our family to theirs" she said with a smile, patting each one on the head and ruffling their hair a bit "alright, you guys run along now, remember, if I ever see you again you're dead!" she said with a giggle and friendly wave as the three took off like bats outta hell. The purple skinned demoness turned to her men and let out a small sigh "really this was all alot more elaborate than I expected, sorry for making you guys set all this stuff up" she said with an apologetic smile "oh, once the fire dies out make sure to take ol' Jim somewhere were everyone will notice, no use having this big fancy funeral pyre thing if no one sees it" she said, her men nodding obediently as Lucina turned and stepped into her personal limousine. "where too madam?" the chauffeur asked "oh take me over to Clint's bar. I just get so emotional after a funeral, I could use a drink or two to sooth myself over" she said with a coy grin, the chauffeur nodding and riding off into the night, leaving her guards behind to clean up the mess.

Greedy Seeker

User Image

♟♟♟Detective Gus Moore ♟♟♟

On in edge of Inferno, a little off road from the highway out of town a I.P.D unmarked sedan lay in wait. The radio was silent incase of incoming calls. The air was cold with the one window rolled all the way down. Two sat in the car, one officer human and wearing a shirt and tie get up for the first time on the job. The human had just been promoted to detective and had the misfortune to be paired with Gus Moore. In the passenger seat sat upon a toddler's booster seat the imp demon leaned against his elbow and stared out the window, his short legs no where close to touching the floor. Like his partner Detective Moore wore a similar get up although he bared no tie, the shirt top buttons undone and he had the strong smell of alcohol over him. The human newbie sipped at his coffee and kept himself warm and stared at the occasional traffic in front of them, there wasn't much it was late, there was a few cars and the odd truck that went on by, none over the speed limit and nothing suspicious. You couldn't tell by looking because of his exterior skull hiding his expressions but Gus was unhappy. Partly because he'd been stuck on this dumb duty with the newb but more so. Lucifer had informed him that they had a delivery coming through that night, along that route and almost the designated time, which meant trouble that could end with the pair of detectives dying if it went bad.

User Image

"Hey kid, you Er? You gotta piss" Checking the time Gus knew that the Lucifer delivery would be by any moment and Gus knew to turn a blind eye but this new kid, he was full of himself and wanted to clean up the streets, naive brat was going get himself killed. "Erm, no sir. I'm fine, actually I feel great. Can't wait to make an arrest, I mean I've made arrests before but this will be my first arrest as a detective, that is if something happens tonight. Not that I want it to, the less crime the better right but if it does, I'm just saying that I'm ready for it. Ya'know right? Hey do you remember what your first arrest was like, could you tell me?" Gus turned his head and stared blankly at the rookie a moment. "Kid" The young detective nodded eager to listen. "Shut up" The rookie resumed staring at the traffic ahead, disappointed. Gus hated the talkative types, never knew when to shut up. Sighing Gus opened the door and hopped out. "I'm gonna take a piss, don't go anywhere" The rookie took a second to register but nodded with a smile, what a creep. Gus walked to the back of the car, and behind it out of sight. closed his eyes and began to melt away with the shadows under the car. A few seconds later Gus had taken on his shadow form and moved on through the shadows under the car or more precisely through its works till he found the ignition, he slightly emerged his claws and cut the line, doing this for me kid, but be grateful, Gus thought to himself as he did. He pulled back and returned behind the car in his physical form. Slamming the door Gus made himself comfy on his booster seat again and rolled up the window, checking the time it would be right about now that the delivery would go on by, the problem with Lucifer was that they liked the attention but being caught red handed with a shipment of illegal goods meant a delay. They wouldn't be happy about that, it was better to stay out of the way. Several minutes passed and it seemed they weren't coming until a black van went on by a little over the speed limit. Gus didn't know if that was Lucifer or not but the kid detective saw it as act as he set down his coffee on the dashboard and tried starting the ignition, he turned the keys back and forth several times and each time the engine choked and refused to start. "It won't start" Gus's exterior skull hide it but he was smirking, glad they couldn't give chase.

User Image

Quotable Poster

User Image
Asura Shin Tensen

The Shibuya Devil

Location: Fight cage/ bar With: Levi and company Size: 6'0 175lbs OOC: first post for Asura, hope it's alright I took a few liberties with the set up of the fight club and what not, I sort of went pro-wrestling style with the thematic entrance and what not.

Asura watched from backstage as the fight between Romus and Levi played out, sizing up both of her potential challengers for later tonight. She knew both of them pretty well, Romus was your typical big lug, nothing really to cry home about, and Levi was a regular at the bar. The two liked to spar every now and then, it was good training for faster opponents, and Levi liked to think himself somewhat of a rival to her. Asura wouldn't entirely reject that sentiment, but honestly she thought the pretty boy had much better uses than being a rival. She had been holding off on approaching him though, after all they where still opponents, professionalism and what not, but maybe after their match he'd be willing to let her "reap the spoils of war" so to speak.

However she was quickly shaken out of those baser thoughts when she saw Romus reel back for a punch, and Levi just...stood there..."what are you doing? You know you can't tank a hit from Romus...dodge...DODGE YOU ******** MORON!" she thought, watching as if in slow motion as Levi was sent flying by the blow she knew for a fact he should have been able to avoid. When she saw him go down and just lay there defeated a sudden realization dawned on her. "Oh you mother ********] she cursed under her breath, suddenly realizing what was going on. "And we have a winner, what a fight folks. I give you Romus The Giant" The announcer roared as Levi was carted off and Romus was left to flex and celebrate his victory, Asura having to clench her fists and grit her teeth to keep from pummeling Levi's unconscious body right then and there as he was hauled off past her.

As the crowd died down Romus took a seat in the corner of the cage. Immediately a girl in a scanty nurse outfit skipped over to him, running her hands along his body, casting her healing magics over him and getting him back in pristine condition in a matter of seconds. "But that's not all folks! Are you ready for tonights main event!?" he asked, the crowd roaring in response "after tearing his way through the contender's tournament, and besting the Lightning Fist himself, Romus has earned himself a shot at the reigning, defending, undisputed champion!" he announced.

Suddenly all the lights in the arena went dark, and the crowd was hushed down to an excited murmur. In the dark, two glowing red eyes appeared standing atop the ramp that lead down to the ring, and as her music hit the crowd went absolutely nuts, only getting louder as the lights faded back up to reveal Asura standing atop the ramp with arms crossed, shadow cast over her face save for her searing red eyes, and big gold title belt slung lazily across her shoulder. The powerful malevolent aura that coursed around her was so strong it was almost visible to the naked eye, and as she made her way down the ring the crowd saw not a beautiful woman or a large breasted piece of eye candy, but an imposing force, almost too much for words, ofcourse the announcer was more than happy to provide them. "Hailing from the orient, standing at 6 feet tall, weighing in at 175 pounds, and trust me that aint water weight. She is the current reigning Knockout Champion, the Shibyua Devil herself. Asura! Shin! TEEENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!" the announcer shouted as Asura hopped up onto the top of the cage and held her title up high to show it off the crowd, though her piercing eyes never left Romus for a second, something that could only be described as "murderous intent" etched across her face.

The announcer subtly rose a brow as he looked up at Asura, it wasn't like her to be so deadly serious, usually she played to the crowd more, but she looked deadly serious for some reason. He ended up just shrugging it off however, after all the rising tension in the room made for good atmosphere for the fight, and the evil eyes the champ was shooting at Romus just made the fans more anxious to see them go at it. "well folks this is it, one fall to a finish, no tap outs, no surrender, the title's on the line and that means this fight is going until there's only one left standing!" he announced as he made his way out of the cage, leaving the two combatants to square off. Romus stood up from his corner and sauntered his way over to the center, while Asura threw off her flowing jacket, leaving only her tightly bound sarashi to keep her upper body covered. However despite her impressive chest being being prominently on display, the giant Romus couldn't bring himself to look away from Asura's eyes as she stalked forward towards him. "how much?" she asked "what?" the giant muttered in confusion.

Without saying another word Asura stepped in and sunk her fist deep into the giant's guts, causing him to keel over so his ear was level to Asura's mouth. "I wanna know how much money you're getting paid to take this a** whipping....I'm going to make sure you get your money's worth" she said coldly, the giant's eyes going wide in realization as Asura's next punch sent the towering man flying into the side of the cage. "hey look..ufgh...it aint like tha-" he started to say, only to get cut off by a straight kick to his stomach, keeping him pinned up against the steel bars. "I told you I want a number, not an excuse" she said, twisting her heel, grinding it against the giant's abdomen "ok ok!...500..." he muttered, a wicked smile spreading across Asura's face "500...alright...I can work with that" Asura said, grabbing the giant by the arm and slamming him down hard onto the mat "eiuuu and Asura takes an early lead, really putting the pressure on Romus from the outset. Will the giant be able to fight back outta this one?" the announcer said, trying to drum up suspense, but was currently sweating bullets worried that Asura was going to make this too one sided. They knew they couldn't get Asura to throw fights for them, but they had atleast managed to convince her to try to make her fights look competitive, but in the mood Asura was in she was having none of it.

"ugh!...well work with this you cranky b***h!" Romus shouted as he suddenly spun around swept Asura's legs out from under her, managing to take her by surprise. From there Romus started fighting back as if his life depended on it, and it probably did honestly, managing to get a few blows in on Asura. However each hit he managed to land only made Asura angrier and angrier, and for every 1 punch he landed he'd recieve a dozen more in return "oh you know this is what I like about you Romus, less bite than a mosquito but atleast you can take a good beating!" she roared taking control of the match by slamming her palm up under his massive jaw, sending him reeling back against the cage. "last man standing eh?" she said to herself as she grabbed Romus and flipped him around so his front was smushed up against the cage "good, make sure you stay away for a few more minutes then" Asura whispered in the giant's ear as she suddenly sent a stiff punch straight into his kidney...then another....and another....and another...Asura continued wailing on the giant's kidneys as he roared in pain, between spouts of coughing up blood, the crowd cheering along at the brutality. Ofcourse after the first dozen or so punched even the crowd began to grow uncomfortable as they just winced at each blow.

Finally after punching out all her rage Asura let go of Romus and let him slump down against the cage and roll out onto the floor, having passed out as some point during her assault "hope that 500 bucks is enough to buy you a good healer, otherwise you're gonna be pissing blood for the next few weeks" she muttered, allowing the announcer to come over and raise her hand victorious "and yet another brutal display by our dominate champion! Let's hear it for Asura Tensen!" he shouted, Asura quickly scooping up her coat and her belt and making a bee line out of the club, not stopping to pose or celebrate her "hard fought" victory.

As she made her way upstairs she spotted Levi drinking at the bar. Slipping her coat back on and peeling the tape off her fists Asura quickly made her way over to him and quickly snatched the shot right out of his hand, gulping it down before motioning for the bartender to fetch them both some more. "hey bud how's it going" she said in her usual friendly tone, plopping down on the stool next to him, patting him on the back "so....how much?" she asked curtly, quickly dropping the friendly facade just as quickly as she had put it up

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ChickenBear

Pessimistic_Sage

Greedy Seeker

User Image
Leviticus B Marr

Moving his one hand of his chest Levi took note of the pain he felt, it was going going to take more than a good nights rest to overcome this one, he would benefit from paying a healer to fix him up, Levi knew one that dealt with him from time to time but they wouldn't see him until sunlight the coming morning. It hurt like hell but at least his horn had chipped this time around, throwing a fight took some recovery time and Levi found them reminding himself of the little wins helped him feel better. A few shots helping bring up his sprites up as well. Levi looked over his shoulder and noticed that the downstairs crowd had begun to pool upstairs which meant that the fights were do for tonight. Throwing the fight meant that he didn't go up against Asura, Levi wondered if Romus was paid off instead of Levi he he threw the fight. Levi couldn't think of answer, on one hand she was formidable, it would be no easy feat to beat her in the cage but he might have stuck through it and made a grab for the champion title. But on the other hand, if the money was good enough it meant he wouldn't have to suffer her wrath for to long. Thinking harder Levi realised the latter would be a bad idea, if she found out he threw a fight against her she would destroy him.

Levi tilted his back ready to let the next shot slip down his throat but instead it was taken from him, looking to his side he found the thief, Asura. It was like she had a sixth sense or something and know he was thinking about her, some demons actually had more than sixth senses but he didn't think Asura could actually know what he was thinking. While the bartender went to retrieve a whole bottle with glasses Levi felt a moment of stinging pain when Asura patted him on the back, yep he was sore. The buddy buddy act didn't last long and suddenly Levi felt like he was against the ropes with Asura. She didn't waste any time getting to the point and LEvi knew better than to dance around her question. He forced a small laugh, clearly fake and smiled at the champion. "Hey, well they were fairly generous this time round. 1000" Levi braced himself for any words or even fists she was about to dish out on him, he knew she didn't agree with rigged fights but it was easy money for him. The bartender returned and poured them both another shot before placing the bottle down and leaving it to them. "You beat Romus right? Congratulations Shibuya Devil" Levi tried to change the subject and held up a shot like he was making a toast before taking it down. Levi felt like it was a weak attempt, Asura wasn't stupid.

pdragon619

Pessimistic_Sage

Quotable Poster

User Image
Asura Shin Tensen

The Shibuya Devil

Asura's eyes began to glow dimly as Levi tried to put on a fake smile and tried to laugh the whole thing off. A wicked grin came to her face and she chuckled as well as he told her how much he got paid. 1000 bucks? Not bad she supposed. The fellow half breed continued to chuckle as she leaned forward and patted Levi on the back again, this time harder than before "1000 huh? good, good...." she said, trailing off as she suddenly stood up from her stool, keeping her hand firmly pressed down on his back "see I was just curious. I mean pummeling the piss outta Romus just got me real freakin' horny, and I was wonderin' how much it'd cost to get you to lay down on your ********' back" she said.

Suddenly her hand slid up to the back of his head and she roughly slammed his head down against the bar, clutching a handful of his silky grey hair and keeping him held down. "you'd like that wouldn't you slut!? After all if it's just quick money you want it don't get much easier than that. I'm sure I could ******** a good grand's worth outta you. Then you wouldn't have to worry about getting that dainty figure of yours all busted up....no, scratch that, you'd probably come out bout the same" she growled, making it more than clear that she was quite upset, or incredibly aroused, it was hard to tell sometimes with Asura. "infact why don't we do it right here? After all you don't seem to mind getting ******** infront of a crowd. Not like you have any ******** dignity anyways" she continued to berate him.

"you know for some reason I thought you were actually above this Levi, not sure why, but I'm actually kinda hurt you thought I was so ********' stupid that I wouldn't see through this bullshit. I mean Romus? ROMUS!? You can fool the crowd with that weak s**t, but how stupid do you think I am?" she asked, looking down at him, her eyes glowing like hot coals. Realizing her fists where shaking the demoness gritted her teeth and reluctantly let go of her would be rival before she caused an even bigger scene, and plopped back down on her bar stool, grabbing the bottle of booze instead "Nevermind, don't answer that" she muttered, tipping the entire bottle back and gulping it down until her body stopped shaking, about half way through it, and setting it back down with a sigh. "Seriously what even is this s**t?...why am I even here...I was supposed to be getting away from all this bullshit..." she muttered, mostly to herself, as she wiped her mouth on her sleeve. She turned her attention back to Levi again, more calmed down now, a tired look in her eyes "you know you're lucky you're the only decent thing to look at right now, otherwise I'd have smashed your face in by now" she muttered, her way of letting him off lightly, and giving him a compliment in a weird sort of way. "how you feelin'? You really went flying when you tanked that hit from Romus. You were out cold when they dragged you past me" she asked, seemingly dropping the whole issue.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ChickenBear

Pessimistic_Sage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out