Welcome to Gaia! ::

story:along in the corner of spooky dead falls, is a house. A two floor house with more then 5 windows in each floor, everything seemed dark inside the house. It looked more like no one had lived near that death palace for the past 50 years or so. The house, said to haunted, was not ever remembered to be owned by anyone at all, but there must have had an original owner like for all the houses. Maby that originall owner did not last much is the house...many say that weeks after it was finished and sold, strange things started happening, and one by one the family living in the house died a slow and painfull death. Two childs, a grown woman and a man, where the ones that originally lived there......what ever happend to them? no one really knows..... eek to know that you read it, put "waffles" somewhere in bold around your info.

Ranks:

GHOST:
child(girl):Inaya
child(boy):Chukai
woman sad wife)
man sad husband)

Humans sad friends of main character Mandy "me!" wink
1.Mandy

Rules:

eek READ THE STORY LINE
eek no SUPER RACES!! ONLY GHOSTS AND HUMANS
eek no SUPER powers
eek please read the rules
eek if you know you are going to leave soon please don't join
eek pm me your info together with an example of your RPing style.
eek if you post your info here, i will tell you, and you will have to redo it.

To join:
gaia name:
character's name:
story:
apearance sad NO" LIKE MY AVATAR" wink

Character's profile:

gaia name:XxheartlessxX
character's name:Mandy
story:
apearance:her short red hair covers her face most of the time only giving space to see her bright jade eyes. she has a well form bodie and quite tall for her age. Her makeup is most likely to be black lip stick and dark eye liner. She wears black cloths most of the times or a mix with black and red.

gaia name: mourningpoetic
character's name: Inaya
story:Once living in this house with her family, she was murdered one day by an assatination on her military father. Bother her and her brother were stabbed in frount of their mother and she was shot exicution style as her children lyed tehre bleeding to death. Her father came home and found them dead, commiting suicide over their bodies.
apearance razz ail skin with intence grey eyes. She is clad in a white, gothic stile dress. Her hair is scragaly and black.

gaia name: Chukai
character's name: Daron Darkbane
story: died in the house from his insane brother
apearance: Slightly see through. baggy black pants, a black t shrit, and gloves. Red dreadlocks.
Hey, can I be the boy ghost?
:: bumps fer you::(>^_^)>
((i might join, just give me a minute))
Chukai
Hey, can I be the boy ghost?
(( stare ))

((Okamie_Yuko, ok blaugh ))
heart (>^_^)> heart
bump
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart ))
((i got a trunk in this thread!!! xd ))
XxHeartlessxX
((i got a trunk in this thread!!! xd ))
(( YAYNESS! :: clapps:: ))
((we can start now if no one minds))
XxHeartlessxX
((we can start now if no one minds))
(( sure, go on ahead ^_^- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff