Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration
Thoughts:...
Mood: Apathetic

He had finally gave up his search for Crimson and was slowly walking towards the kitchen when something suddenly bumped into him. It startled Cole and he jumped a little bit, he hadn't heard anyone walk up behind him. He quickly turned around and saw that was only Crimson and began to laugh. "Wow, I underestimated your stealth Crimson. You managed to sneak up on me." He said offering a helping hand."Coincidentally I've been looking for you. I think there's something you might be able to help me with."

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I like your pants around your feet, And I like the dirt that's on your knees...

Lights - Remixed

User Image Rolling off of his bed, Drake quickly re-dressed, a pair or loosely fitting workout shorts and a thin t-shirt he was likely to rip off an hour into his workout anyways. Sitting up on the bed, She's known me this long, and she knows how I feel, she seems to be the same way... He slowly convinced himself that she would have forgiven him by the time she got back. He felt energy slowly begin to flow back into himself as he walked out the door. She's a woman of the world... He walked into the workout facility, quickly making his way to the track, Jogging five laps, then running another five. - a two mile warmup.

Silently making his way over to the weights, Drake's emotions took another turn as he curled the eighty pound bar on the preacher curl seat. She's always been so aggressive, so contradictory, so spiteful and snide... He grunted as with each repetition, Preacher curls were extremely difficult. I bet this is just another of her ploys to get me weak... to show a vulnerability... then she'll strike, she's using my affections to her advantage... the selfish b***h... He scowled as the bar nearly flew into his face with a particularly violent twitch of his muscles. Ambitious, backstabbing little wench...

Dropping his arms, he sighed. No... that's not who she is. She's ambitious and underhanded, but she would never stoop so low... Placing the barbell back into the rack, he took a deep breath, releasing the breath in an extended sigh. If only I could take back what I said - I want to keep her safe, I will keep her safe- shouldn't that be enough? He plucked at his shirt, waving it to increase the circulation. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her happy, to keep her safe, all I ask is that she is willing to let me... He ran a hand through his hair. Please... I'll make sure to watch what I say more carefully, if only to keep you happy... as long as you can come home safely.

Walking up to the weights once more, Drake put his hands up against a set. Firmly grasping the bar, he stood there a moment. "No... she's the type to hold a grudge..." He stepped away from the weights, pulling his shirt off and wiping his face as he dragged himself out of the workout facility. She'll hold this over me, she'll hate me for months... he sighed and pushed the doors open, walking down the hallway. I'll never be able to look at her in the eye again... I could have avoided this had I only kept my mouth shut...

Leaning against the doorway to his room, Drake sighed. Well... s**t happens... I'm sure she'll forgive me eventually... I'll just have to tread lightly, be a bit more civil with her until she's ready... The thought stung, but at least he still had some sort of hope he could hopefully quench her rage. Sliding into his room, making his way past his traps, and slipping into his bathroom, Drake saw the pair of handcuffs still hanging from the shower bar.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Drake smiled as he remembered last night. "At least I have that..." He chuckled as the previous night seeped into his memory. Turning on the shower, he let the hot water wash away his stress, his worry - leaving behind only the events of last night. "Whatever happens... I'll make sure to be there for her, I'll make sure not to upset her so again... I promise myself, and promise her that."

I like the way that you say please, while you're lookin' up at me, you're like my favorite damn disease.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson stood up and brushed herself off. "You should never underestimate an assassin Cole. That kind of thing can and will get you killed. So anyway what do you and do you know where the candy is hidden? Someone seems to have hidden it from me." She said softly.

CaptnToast

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration

XXX Cole laughed when Crimson made the comment about underestimating assassins."I do a lot of things that will get me killed, last thing I have to worry about is someone sneaking up on me. They don't send me on most the stealth missions just because I'm older Crimson. I could sneak up on you in broad daylight whispering you're name and you still wouldn't see whats coming. He said jokingly, even though he knew Crimson was extremely good at what she did for someone that age. He started walking to the kitchen "It's in a cabinet in the kitchen."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Says the one who didn't see or hear me coming." Crimson smirked. She went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet grabbing some sweet tarts and three mustaters bars. She then turned back to Cole. "So what do you need Cole."

CaptnToast

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration

XXXCole leaned up against the wall in the kitchen and scratched his head."I...Don't really know how to put this. But, I need your help tracking down what happen to my family. Cole said staring off into the distance."On my files it's going to say that my parents died of natural causes years ago, and that I don't have a brother or a sister. But I changed that back when I went rouge so they wouldn't be hunted down. Turns out that around the time the Wu Army came into play here in the U.S. My family went missing. I never found out until I went to go see them and found all this out. Apparently the Wu Army also told my distant family that I was found K.I.A or M.I.A, something like that"

XXX Cole moved his eyes onto Crimson, his face was blank of emotion and his voice was bland and plane, far from how Cole usually acts. "This is where you come in. All the research I've done was pointless and given my physical condition, I can't go into a Wu base and take the files myself. And I'm pretty sure Alex wont let you go alone. But if you could help me find something out, even if it's the fact that their dead, it would mean a lot."Cole finished talking then threw on a smile, it was a good smile, but a fake one. "So what'd you say? Wanna help? When my arm heals up we can try sneaking into a Wu Army base together and see if they have anything on you're parents...If you want to."

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
(( hey guys, i was wondering if we could do a minor time skip to night fall so i can get Krystal back into this. She's planning a nighttime raid on the Shadow base to get Mia. ))

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Rosez_Of_Twilight
(( hey guys, i was wondering if we could do a minor time skip to night fall so i can get Krystal back into this. She's planning a nighttime raid on the Shadow base to get Mia. ))

x.o Kind of mid conversation in the rp, we can try to wrap it up as fast as possible though.

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
CaptnToast
Rosez_Of_Twilight

x.o Kind of mid conversation in the rp, we can try to wrap it up as fast as possible though.

kk np i can wait

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I will help Cole. Reuniting you with your family would be a pleasure. I may not be able to see mine but you can. Since we can't infuriate their base physically at the moment we will do it digitally though cyber space. Come to my room and we will see what we can find out." Crimson said softly and grinned.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

Mia had been down in her lab..So much to be done. She finally organized the lab in her own way! NOW she knew where all she needed was. She adored her new work area, it was far less extreme than when she worked for the Wu Army.
"Hm..." The Wu Army.... " She hated to remember, however it was hard not to. She sat back and allowed numerous people to die, and had killed many herself. How she hated the idea of violence, but it always seemed to find her. She couldn't get away... This seemed to be her only option. Mia broke out of thought at a deep rumbling in her stomach. She left her lab, which she rarely seemed to do now, and wandered to the kitchen. She looked over at Cole and immediately asked.
"How is the shoulder?"
((died out -.- dammit i didnt get to join in))

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Seeing as how Logan has left, I believe it's time to start this thread up again under a new chapter. Alex can be an NPC in a much similar way as General Wu, I suppose.

Anyone volunteer for thread setup?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces