Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
( Yeah... sorry about that, kinda assumed it was ready for next day >.< I'll make up for it somehow redface )

(
Edit: Ah! I see it now, I haven't yet read all of the most recent posts, just trying to get in some sleep and stuff - Fever and Phlegmy cough >.< and Dammit! I missed Twilight =((((
)

Rainbow Smoker

Comfreak637-2
( Yeah... sorry about that, kinda assumed it was ready for next day >.< I'll make up for it somehow redface )

((I don't think they were referring to you. I think they were referring to Ailee's post lol))

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
(( yah lol it was Aliee's post i was talking about))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

(No one is posting sooo allow me to start up the morning! )
Mia's eyes cracked open, and she yawned. She didn't want to get up, she flopped onto her stomach and laid face down. She groaned and slowly pushed herself up. "Uhh, wh-- " She yawned. "Cole. Need to-- check." She slowly rolled off the bed, reaching her head unto the ground and stumbled off the bed. She fixed her hair and sighed. She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked tired...Very tired. She sighed, undressing and hopping in the shower. She quickly got out, climbing back in the only pair of clothes she had. Quickly she made it down to the lab, her hair still dripping wet. Cole was sleeping, she made sure to be very quiet as she examined him. "Hm..."

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
×Cole Price×
♦ SpecialtyInfiltration♦
♦Thoughts:... ♦
♦Mood: Apathetic ♦

♦ After Mia left and Crimson went back to her laptop Cole fell asleep pretty quickly. While Cole was asleep he had a dream about breaking into a Wou army base and finding files on his parents and that the Wou Army had killed them. The dream didn't make much sense, it was just Cole blaming the disappearance of his family on the Wou, he wanted it to be them. It was one of the reasons he hated them so badly. The dream ended with Cole turning around from the computer and seeing a barrel of a gun pointed at him.

♦ Cole's eyes shot open and were quickly squinted, the room was too bright and his eyes had to adjust. Looking around the room he realized he was dreaming and had nothing to worry about. Mia was looking at him when he woke up. "Is watching me sleep a medical thing or something you plan to do in your free time?" Cole jokingly said as he rubbed his eyes and attempting to sit up. When he sat up he could feel the pain in his shoulder and arm felt a lot worst after it stiffened in his sleep."Can I leave now?"

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

"Well, you know us doctors, always on call. Sleep is for the weak anyways." She smiled. "Nah, I was just checking you out." Mia blinked. "Bad wording, I was checking you to see you if you were doing okay." She said, chuckling as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Are you able to get up? If so, I suppose you can.I'm going to get some pain meds for you if I can find some around here. I'll have to check your arm before you leave though, make sure there isn't anything wrong with the stitching, because knowing my luck.. You messed them up by having some weird showdown when I was asleep." She smiled, looking through the cabinets. Finally she found some Mobic, "Any allergies or heart conditions I should know about?" She asked.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson had fallen asleep at her laptop. Her head was on the keyboard. She had been up late. "Mom.......Dad..........Don't die please don't. I don't want to lose you guys....." She said in her sleep. Tears ran down her face. She was having a nightmare. She was reliving the moment she had found her partents dieing. They had been murdered.

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
♦ SpecialtyInfiltration♦

♦ When Mia said she was checking him out Cole just laughed a bit and shook his head. As she walked over to the cabinet Cole got out of bed and stretched what he could with out any extreme pain. He notice Crimson was asleep and she didn't look to conformable with her face on her keyboard so Cole walked over to her, patted her on the back and said "Wake up kid." He felt like he was about to black out, he probably got up to fast so he went back to the bed and sat down on the edge."Not that I know of" He said in response to Mia's question.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mia glanced at Cole and chuckled, taking out two of the painkillers and filling a small cup with water.
"Take these." She walked over to him, and handed him the pills and water. She saw Crimson, looked like she was having a nightmare. "Hm.. Could be a good reason for that." Mia muttered under her breathe. "Ich wundere mich, wovon sie träumen." ( "I wonder what she is dreaming about." wink Mia muttered in German, pushing her hand into her pocket and turned her head.
"So.. Any strange symptoms at all? Feel sick at all, dizzy? Anything at all?"

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
♦ SpecialtyInfiltration♦

♦ Cole took the two pills placed them in his mouth then drank the water with the pills. After Mia spoke in German Cole said "Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch" (I can speak a little German) He rubbed his eyes"I can't speak it as fluently anymore but I learned it in the military." He couldn't speak German that well but he understood it pretty well. "And no, I just got up to fast, my head is spinning"

(( oh god lol I failed, he got up when he was hooked up to the medical stuff, mb > < ))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
CaptnToast
User Image
×Cole Price×
♦ SpecialtyInfiltration♦

♦ Cole took the two pills placed them in his mouth then drank the water with the pills. After Mia spoke in German Cole said "Ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch" (I can speak a little German) He rubbed his eyes"I can't speak it as fluently anymore but I learned it in the military." He couldn't speak German that well but he understood it pretty well. "And no, I just got up to fast, my head is spinning"

(( oh god lol I failed, he got up when he was hooked up to the medical stuff, mb > < ))

(Hahahaha, I will edit a previous post to say that Mia unhooked you, alright?)

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
darkspoet
CaptnToast
User Image
×Cole Price×
♦ SpecialtyInfiltration♦

(Hahahaha, I will edit a previous post to say that Mia unhooked you, alright?)

(( Thanks lol ))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

Mia turned her head at the German, looking quite surprised. "Hahaha, so there is something in that brain of yours." She chuckled, knocking a knuckle softly against his forehead. "Not too many people know any German at all, I am impressed." Mia's brow raised when he said he was dizzy. "Well, alright..if you insist it was because you got up too fast. If you have ANY other symptoms tell me, alright? This is what I am here for."

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

forever still and unbending and unbreaking... you are the figurehead, your life the waves

User Image
~ T y l e r___V i e r a ~

Waking up once again to the gentle swaying of his over-sized hammock, Tyler watched the metal rafters drift across his vision with each gentle sway of the net. Sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge. A quick shower, and checking the computer. Snapping up a clipboard, he slowly made his way around the warehouse, checking his stocks of explosives and reagents. carefully opening each container, he came upon one of the smallest boxes.

Popping open the case, it was filled with a bright white powder. HMX - some of his most powerful explosive he had available, only needing a vessel, adhesion or container. Looking at it for a long time, Tyler couldn't help but smile at the sheer volume of high explosive in such a small container. Pulling a small amount out, Tyler mixed it into a brick of semtex, which he carefully re-wrapped and re-capped the brick, where he finished it of with a color-coded sticker, a red one for a Semtex-HMX Mixture.

Opening the warehouse door, Tyler began pulling packs from storage almost at random, taking note which containers they were grabbed from, what they were, and weighing them. A permanent marker labelling off each explosive listed.

Pushing a palette covered with explosive out onto the concrete slab porch just outside the shed. Placing a brick of C4 well away from his shed, he armed it, returned to the concrete slab, behind a blast wall, and used a detonator to set it off. Returning to the site of the explosion, he pulled out a tape measure. Pushing the toothed end into the dirt, he measured out the width of the crater. With reference data, he compared crater sizes. Satisfied, he checked it off of the list and moved on to the next.

forever caught in the wind and the sleet and the rain... you will stay the course 'till the break of day

(Tyler is 6'8" with a spindly appearance, his strength belies his appearance, but is pretty normal otherwise. Drake, at 6'3", has a toned, lean body -moderately scarred- body)

(Don't worry about Twighlight and my other RP chara - seeing as how we're on a whole different scene altogether, you guys don't need to wait up.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff