Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
This post possibly pushes the envelope the most yet, PLEASE do not read if easily offended or faint of heart.

I like your pants around your feet, And I like the dirt that's on your knees...

The First Time always Hurts (U/C)
The First time always hurts (Clean)

User Image Watching her cross her eyes to see the ghost wire and try to find a way around it was amusing to Drake. Like Kira, he enjoyed using numbing and paralyzation agents - they were filthy, horribly dirty trickery, and that's what made them so fun. Using those superbly crafted daggers of hers, She used one of their freaky abilities to help her inside. Mildly disappointed, but also proud that she had managed to make it past one of his simplest, but most difficult traps.

Watching her undress in his bathroom, even only partially revealed, was turning Drake on, especially the lasciviously sensual way she was slowly stripping, tossing her clothes across his bathroom, completely unaware of what was about to happen. Krystal. Naked. His room. Shower. That was all the goading Drake needed. As he heard the shower start up and the curtain draw, and the splash of someone actually in the shower, he used that noise as cover as he drew open his nightstand drawer once again, this time, removing a small phial of perfectly clear liquid. Muttering to himself wordlessly as he thought, 'Let me see, a thin film on two senbon, that would be 3 ml at most... He thought to himself as he withdrew the needle he had used to the stimpack,

Pulling up the plunger until the fluid read out at 6 ml, Drake flicked the needle and pushed out a miniscule amount to remove any air again, and jabbed himself. The Botox antiserum would take effect almost as quickly as the poison itself. Padding over to his closet, Drake withdrew a pair of handcuffs, a dark smile forming on his face as he looked at them for a brief moment. Looking up, he considered various other toys stashed away in his closet, but settled on them. Feeling his tongue slowly regain its function, he smiled. "Good... good... I need this for what I'm about to do to you, my little Krystal..."

Slowly walking into the bathroom, Drake was shaking with mirth and anticipation. Creeping up to the shower, Drake crouched down right next to the curtain, the outer one a decorative pattern of black geometric shapes adorming a dark dray backround. His bathroom, like his bedroom, was relatively bare and consisted of Black, white, and various shades of gray. Smirking, Drake slowly pushed the curtain away a hair,..

Drake stifled a sigh of appreciation. The moment he saw a wrist within reach, he slapped a handcuff on her. Quickly standing before she could react, he then attached the other to the shower bar, which was bolted into the wall studs for extra support. Drake felt the surge of victory and satisfaction Hiding his emotions for a moment, Drake stifled a triumphant laugh as he stepped back to watch her struggle with the bar behind the curtain.

Crossing his arms, he pretended to be upset with her, his hands on his hips. "Krystal, you know that botox is potentially lethal, that wasn't very nice." rummaging in his nightstand again. Upon his return, he held up the four bottles, one containing lavender-colored liquid-gel pills, the other three containing liquids with different markings on them. "Botox antitoxin, Standard issue Stim, General Anti-Paralysis, and Metabolism Depressant." He smiled at her once more, the shower still running behind her. "Safety first when handling poisons, keep a first aid-kit to combat any accidental slips or pranks."

I Like the way you still say please while you're lookin' up at me, You're like my favorite damn disease

(Scene ended.)

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Sure I can do that it's no problem." Crimson smiled. She left the room and went up to the kitchen. She made some plates of food. She then grabbed silverware. She balanced three plates and silverware on a tray. She didn't find it hard at all. She had good balance which helped when she is an assassin. She went back down to the lab. She tripped on a chord. She regained her balance and caught the food and silverware on the tray. "Hmm I thought I had the cords in the building tapped down. I will take care of that later." She said softly. She set a plate down right next to Cole she then handed one To Mia and left one on a table for Charlie. "Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Enjoy." She said softly. The blood and stuff in the room didn't bother her at all. "If you want to ask me anything about myself your welcome to. I will down here with you guys. I have been in my room for too long."

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

"No!" Mia exclaimed when Crimson lost her balance, but..she caught it. "Whoa...Ninja skills." Mia chuckled. Mia looked surprised when she brought Mia her food.
"Oh, thank you very much." She said, smiling at Crimson. "Alright, well, what is your specialty, Ms. Crimson? Also, how old are you? You look pretty young." Mia asked, sitting next to Cole. "Well, you're welcome to stay we long as you aren't upsetting the patient. You know, he is a big cry baby." She joked, looking at Cole. "Just playin' with you." She said, nudging him slightly with a grin.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"My specialty is hacking and assassination. Have you heard Dark Digit or Black Death Of course you have. Dark digit the famous hacker and Black Death the famous assassin are me. I'm 16 years old. My father had been a dojo instructor and my mother had owned a small electronics company. They were murdered. I had been in the military but I got kicked out when they found out how old I was. So I went into assassination for the connections. I'm still trying to find who murdered my parents. Yes I'm orphan which comes to the fact that I hate social workers and they tend to scare me. They kinda swarmed my house the first day and fought over me since I owned a company now. The dojo was already taken from me and I run the electronic company in secret to that best that I can. I hack to find info that can be used. Alex doesn't like me go out on missions very often. In fact I'm the one who found your location of where you were living." Crimson said softly. "Life goes now. If you want I can tell about the time I met Alexander for the first time." She said grinning.

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Hey, Shadow ops side, is it morning yet? I'm seeing stuff about meals and a whole crapload of convo, but I'm still kinda struggling for details >.< wink

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Comfreak637-2
(Hey, Shadow ops side, is it morning yet? I'm seeing stuff about meals and a whole crapload of convo, but I'm still kinda struggling for details >.< wink
((Crimson my character had made dinner. The dinner is the kitchen which is Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Comfreak637-2

(Nooo, Crimson brought our character's dinner, and Mia is sitting next to Cole.)

Rainbow Smoker

User Image

Charlie Has tings

Charlie sat up with a jerk as she her the plate's soft clack as it was placed near her. Her eyes popped open and she blinked sleepily at the plate of food in front of her.
"Oh, ...thank you." She said groggily, stifling a yawn. She picked up her fork and picked her way around the shrimp, taking bites of the noodles. She stared stupidly off into space for a moment as her brain back-pedaled, trying to wake the rest of the way up.
I need to speak with Alex about something... what was that again? Another fork full of noodles went into her mouth as she pondered. Chew, swallow, repeat. Oh yeah..
"Hey, do any of you know if Alex is around? Or is he out getting people shot at?" She asked between bites.

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration
Thoughts: Not as hungry as I thought...
Mood:Surprisingly, happy

Cole ate as Crimson talked but when she actually said her age Cole was a little shocked. He thought she was young but never would have guessed 16. How does a 16 year old kid end up working for Shadow? he asked himself in his head. When she talked about her parents Cole began to think about his. He never found out want happened to them. What ever it was it happened while he was in Black Ops and no one told him until a couple weeks before he went rouge, so Cole assumed that they died during the take over.

When Charlie asked where Alex was he replied "He's up in the pent house but I'm sure him and Aliee are a little....busy, try tomorrow" Cole wasn't as hungry as he thought, he had only finished about 1/4 of his plate before he was full.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

Mia blinked rapidly, turning her head.
"You...are sixteen. Oh god, I feel old..I am almost thirty.." Mia rubbed her face. "I don't want to be an old fart." She groaned, slumping into her chair. She chuckled before sighing heavily. "Hacking and assassination, huh?" Mia glanced at her and laughed at the mention of Alex. "I met him very recently and-- he burned down my apartment! That is the extent of our relationship." She smiled. "Sure, tell me about the traumatic event."

Rainbow Smoker

User Image

Charlie Has tings

Charlie cracked a lop-sided grin at Cole. "I see, thanks for the heads up. Well, if you see him before me tell him I want to talk to him about me going undercover again. I am sure he will be by later to check on his bff." She reached out and ruffled his hair teasingly.

Then Mia dropped the bomb about her age. "SERIOUSLY? I thought you were much younger! s**t, you are older than me! I thought I was older then you! You aged pretty damn well." Charlie comically exclaimed at Mia.

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration
Thoughts: ...

Cole wasn't to shocked, he had already seen Mia's profile when he was on their way to pick her up. Cole was actually offended when she said she didn't want to be an old fart Cole was 29 soon to be 30 in a couple months, he just looked really young. But the fact that he was going to turn 30 in a couple months did sneak up on him. It seems like time flew, and he could still remember when he enlisted into the U.S Marines at the age of 17 to get away from his family.

Cole started to wonder how old everyone was. "Wait whats so bad about being thirty? I turn thirty in a couple months" Cole said looking at Mia. "Wait so how old is everyone?..Now I feel old..."

((Oh my god lol, I did the math on Cole and how old he would be counting all the years of training it would have taken for him to be in the Black ops when the Wou Army took over....Good lord he doesn't fit his picture at all lol.))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

Mia looked up and blushed.
"Oh, thanks." She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Eat your vegetables kids...and join the army? If you are murdered, you'll look great!" She chuckled, rubbing her face. She looked at Cole and smiled. "Well, you look great! I could imagine you being in your early twenties." Mia stood up, and stretched. Her tank top was pulled up, exposing a large scar on her stomach, but otherwise her skin was perfect. "Gahhhhh!" She groaned as she stretched. She then plopped on her seat again and chuckled. "That...was awesome." She said right before yawning, the yawn ending in a girlish squeak. "You didn't hear that." She joked, patting her stomach casually. She would eat when her stomach growled. She didn't want to end up over eating.

Rainbow Smoker

User Image

Charlie Has tings

"I'm twenty-four." Charlie offered, looking over at Cole. "I never realized you were older then me too. You have such a baby face." She grinned and shrugged her shoulders. A thought occurred and she leveled Cole with a gaze that initially would come off at casually but in reality was pretty damn serious. "I assume if you didn't already know my age then that means you haven't read my dossier, right?"

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration
Thoughts: I hope Crimson wont be startled by the blood trail

"What do you take me as? Some sort of stalker?" Cole said while laughing. He tried remembering something about anyone in the group. He just stayed up in his room for the most part, coming down to eat and going out to missions is all he really did around here. "Come to think of it...I actually don't really know anyone in Shadow. I just know Alex and that's it really, as for everyone else I only know their name.....Well except for Crimson, but she just told us."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff