Welcome to Gaia! ::

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

"Their little operation...excuse the pun, blew up in their faces." She laughed, looking at Charlie. "I think the question is, what happened to you?" Her brow raised, turning to Charlie with her hand off of her hip. She was even shorter than Charlie, and she noticed that... "Seriously, just seriously... Am I shorter than everyone in this goddamn organization. I'm serious...This is bugging me. I am 5'4, I am not a midget, but seriously..." She rubbed her face and sighed. "ANYWAYS...."

Rainbow Smoker

User Image

Charlie Has tings

The beginnings of a laugh sputtered out from Charlie's lips. "I am kinda tall for a...I am only about 5'8 with my boots on" She wiggled her feet absent-mindedly. "You must have met Tyler today, he makes everyone feel like a midget. But you really shouldn't worry about it, short girls are cute." Charlie grinned and winked at her, trying to cover up her almost fatal slip of the tongue.

((btw, Charlie is actually straight, the hitting on Mia thing is an act.))

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Mia Amaysa

Mia chuckled.
"Well, all I know is that I need to get some pretty tall friggin' boots. And thanks. " She smiled, leaning against the counter. "Hahaha, yeahhh..Tyler was just in here. He's very nice, but I could use him as a flag pole." She aighed, leaning her head back. "So...the intercom. Blah." She walked to the other side of the room and turned on the intercom and spoke calmly over the intercom.
"Hello, could Crimson please report to the lab? We have a favor to ask of you. Thank you.' Mia blinked. "Well then... She walked over to

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Imagine this:
The lights in the universe are all on
And at the flick of God's switch
All the lights in the world are out
Hardstyle Masters Ft. Max Enforcer - Light Of The Dark (Blackout Mix)
- click to listen -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, you can run but you can't hide
'Cause if we don't change quick, it's coming
A world eclipse
Black out

~*~ Krystal (McLain) Kusanagi - a.k.a Kirashado ~*~

When she worked out, Krystal tended to wear her gym clothing; a thin strap camisole with a short pleated skirt and knee high boots, all of it black with red trimming. The only reason she was training in her mission gear tonight was the fact that she had not finished repairing her gym clothes. Krystal had been sparring with Drake a few days ago and he had taken pleasure, perhaps a bit too much, in placing slashes through her outfit to the point it was almost indecent to wear. Since then, she had been working on repairing it and was almost finished, she just had a few more slashes to sew up. 'I will pay him back for that. No one cuts up my clothes in front of everyone and gets away with it.'

While she had been working on her routine, she had seen Drake rolling his shoulder and fingering the scar she had given him across his right pectoral with one of her daggers... the very first one on her first day. Just the look on his face when she had done it was enough to almost bring a smile to her face. A few more of those scars she could take credit for. The twin set across his left pectoral by her senbon, the one on his lower right side with her sword and the long-short scars across his stomach with her twin daggers. Overall, Krystal only cut him to prove to the other men that he was not the best and, like the rest of them, he was human and he could bleed.

Krystal had seen it, just for a split second but, she had seen it. The light tinting of color lining Drake's tanned facial features. Her mind raced with what possibly could be running through his mind but... she quickly cast them aside, thinking it was better NOT to know what was going on inside his messed up mind. All she knew was that she was not going to mess up like he did. Part of her job was to gather information and technology expertise. Krystal knew about the Shadow Op who worked with explosives, he was a tricky little bugger but, she knew that she would have a fair bit more of a chance than Drake did... he brought a team with him that could be easily spotted... she was going alone.

She had no clue what he was thinking as Drake rose from the wall, sheathing his knives. Krystal knew that approach from training and tried to react but, she was too slow. She did not wince or show any sign that he was hurting her wrists, though he was, she did not feel a thing at the moment as he stared into her eyes and spoke. Alexander did seem to have a fair bit of luck on his side and, since he was after the deserter, she seemed to inherit his luck for a short amount of time... just long enough to escape with the Shadow Ops. A smirk lined her lips as she heard his punishment; the half rations didn't really matter much since he ate like a bird, the extra hour of training meant that she had that extra time to watch him and the girls around here were safe from his bullshit for a month. "True, it's not as severe as I would have hoped but, at least with learning body language for a month, you'll be able to tell when a girl doesn't like you from a distance."

She just prayed on the inside that he could not hear the thundering of her heart in her chest as he moved closer to her, that playful smile on his lips that made her melt on the inside. His words sent an involuntary shiver through her body, not because of any chill... anticipation and longing were the simple cause. After pecking her forehead, Krystal watched as Drake leaped over her traps and took off for the cover of his room. Normally she would have run off after him to kick his a** for what just happened but, instead, she just stayed seated as she tried to get her heart rate under control. Never, in the time that they had known one another, had Drake ever been that close to her unless they were sparring. At least sparring allowed her a distraction, with no battle to be had, Krystal found herself lost to him. Brown eyes that had captured her own pale violet orbs, a spiced kind of musky scent to him that she found totally alluring and she had a strong urge to just lean up and kiss him as they... 'Come on, snap out of it Krys. He's a womanizer, always will be a womanizer... guys like him don't change.' Even with that thought, it did not stop the soft flush from coloring her cheeks or the images running through her mind that made her heart race again.

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Please note that 90% of Drake's posts will be somewhere in the upper end of PG-13. if you are easily offended or embarrassed, please skip the third and fourth paragraph... in fact... You'd probably just be better off skipping his posts to begin with.)

I like your pants around your feet, And I like the dirt that's on your knees...

Boss's Daughter
Destroy them With LaZers

User Image Staring at the door for a few minutes, his smile faded. She hadn't risen to the bait, unfortunately. He had expected her to come flying in, raging after him. His eyes sobering mildly, he sat up in the bed. "Aww - Kira, You were supposed to follow me" He almost whined at the door as he strutted over and turned on his own music. While it wasn't his normal music of Skrillex, Knifeparty, or even Renard Queenston - the song definitely fit his mood well.

As the Pre-Chorus came up, Drake sang along almost playfully in the hopes that Ki- Krystal had at least decided to follow him, maybe even waiting outside of his door. "With her Devil's smile and her angel eyes, Girl's got me Hypnotized!" he chuckled to himself as he walked along the corners of his room, his hands seemingly caressing the walls. Aside from a few weapon racks, his walls were for the most part bare, and his room was painted a dusky gray, gray walls, black carpet, gray bedsheets... He found bright colors to be distracting and unnecessary, so he avoided them. Drake began thinking back to last week, He smiled again, oh... how he tortured her.

Careful not to cut her milky, smooth skin, Drake had all but destroyed one of her favorite sets of workout clothes. Oh, her face had been so red, not just from embarrassment, she had been livid. He chuckled, remembering the way he had flicked her knives away, not even bothering with a flourish, he just put more muscle into it, which had thrown her off balance. Drake shook his head as he stepped into her, causing her to go even more off kilter.

As she stumbled, trying to regain her balance, Drake caught her by the chin with his thumb and forefinger, wakazashi forgotten. Forcing her face near his, he smiled almost evilly before bringing himself closer. Dropping his second sword, he had slapped her rear. Hard. "Oh - Damn! You could bounce a quarter off of that!" He exclaimed, he held her for a moment longer than he had needed to, his hand kneading her rear. "You have a fine a**, Kira, we should... play sometime" He whispered loudly enough for everyone surrounding the pair to hear, most of the men grinned, a couple remained impassive, and the three other women on the team blushed and averted their eyes, most likely thankful Drake hadn't focused his attention on them...

Padding across the floor, Drake began lighting incense cones infused with Essence Dragon's Blood Roses and Lavender, placing them on plates, he let the smoke waft through his room. Rolling his neck, he flopped on the bed, the song had since switched to Knife party, the song was so upbeat and energetic, combined with the invvigorating incense and the mild adrenaline rush from teasing Krystal, he got off of the bed again.

Pressing his hands to the floor, he squatted, pressing his knees onto his triceps, he slowly lifted his body into the air, a yoga handstand. Bringing his nose down to touch the floor, he proceeded to do vertical pushups as the backround rang with Destroy them with LaZers He had too much energy, the day was almost over, but he felt like sprinting ten laps around the training facility's track, which would cover approximately two miles.

I Like the way you still say please while you're lookin' up at me, You're like my favorite damn disease

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Imagine this:
- click to listen -

A world eclipse
Black out

Krystal had since gone back to finish her last bit of training for the day, her music choice had switched from "Light of the Dark by Max Enforcer" to "Land of Confusion by Disturbed". It was a song that meant a lot to her, though she did not know why. Maybe it had something to do with the blank spot in her memory. Every once in a while she would get flashes in her dreams of a young girl with scarlet hair, she was smiling and laughing as, whom she assumed were the girls parents, they chased after her. Other times it would be of a battle at a Military base, the same young girl screaming with rage as she watched a man killed before her eyes and she went on a blitzkrieg... killing everything in her path. As she finished off her routine, Krystal sighed and turned down her music as she switched it back to her calming music, content with the session... but not with what was still running through her mind.

Even though he back back in his room, more than likely trying to find some way to release his tension at the "No girls for a month" punishment. In the back of her mind, she wished she could be the one to help him get rid of all that tension... even if it took three days and three nights... she wouldn't care. Drake was a lucky guy, he was the only one in the Wou Army besides Wou himself, that knew her name was Krystal Kusanagi. Sometimes he would use the name quietly around the men just to push her buttons cause everyone else in the Army knew her as Kirashado. Even Drake using her real name did not make her as pissed as she was now... or a turned on. 'Since I can tease him for a month, this will be fun but, right now I want to pay him back for ruining my outfit and what he just put me through.' Krystal changed into a different outfit; a tight black leather corset with the laces in the front, a short black skirt and just kept her knee high black boots. She let her hair down, letting the crimson locks just flow around her body and snatched some of her senbon needles from the hidden panel in the wall.

Krystal made sure that her front door was shut and all the traps put back in place, even taking the time to make a new one just passed the ghost wire. It was pressure sensitive, when the spot had the required pressure, a panel on both sides would open and send out poison laced senbon that would numb the intruder for at least eight hours. "That should keep that b*****d out of my room." With that done, Krystal slipped out a secret passage in her room, leaping up the building to run silently across the roof tops and swan dived off the ledge to land flawlessly on the ground next to Drake's windows. Her senbon needles were sharp enough to shred through bulletproof glass without breaking the pane, if Drake wasn't fast enough, this would work. She could see his shadow through the curtain, not shocked to see him doing vertical pushups... it was something she knew he did for his training. 'Take his you vain p***k.' She thought as she sent two senbon through the window pane and jumped into the safety of a tree where she could watch without being seen. Her targets were the tendons in his arm and, if they hit, they would make his hands collapse and cause him to face plant on his floor. It would be hilarious to see.

Rainbow Smoker

((this is just a heads up but I won't be posting until the wee hours of EST morning cause of work, so don't mind me))

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Please note that 90% of Drake's posts will be somewhere in the upper end of PG-13. if you are easily offended or embarrassed, please skip the third and fourth paragraph... in fact... You'd probably just be better off skipping his posts to begin with.)

Destroy them With LaZers

User Image

With each pushup, Drake's smile grew wider, he heard her fiddling with her radio over his own music, she liked it loud, she wanted to make sure everyone else could feel the shaking, as well as hear it. As the thought crossed his mind, he smiled darkly, twisting the wording to an innuendo. 'Oh, I know you'll want our neighbors to hear the and feel the noise that you'll make... You filthy, naughty little succubus.'

When she returned her music to her previous looped song, he figured something was up - Disturbed perhaps to gather her nerves? Almost grinning, He kept up his workout. Every rep, his eyes moved slightly. Door? Window? Door? Window? Door... Window.' He saw movement outside. Seeing the glint of senbon flying towards his left arm, Drake shifted all of his weight to the right. The two needles struck his arm, but he stayed standing, though his arm definitely looked limp.

Holding himself up with his now useless arm hanging limply by his side, he turned his head to the window, flicking his tongue lewdly at the window, egging her on, Come on into my lair, little miss... no one has to know how naughty you are except for you and I... I promise to keep the dirty little secret between just us. he flashed a toothy grin. One armed pushups were three times harder than normal pushups, but onearmed V pushups were easily six times as hard, more balance, more muscle control, and definitely more strength were required.

Pressing on with a dead arm, Drake managed six more reps before he had to bring himself back onto his feet. Turning to the window, Drake smiled as he made a show of pulling the needles slowly from his bulging muscle. A small bead of blood left where they were withdrawn. Curling his tongue around the needles, he languidly cleaned them with his tongue, caressing the needle for Krystal's... "Benefit." Before he set them on his Nightstand. He smiled once more at the window, thrusting his hips twice at it, pumping his arms as he did before dropping the blinds on her. He laughed, oh - she was going to be so pissed but he couldn't help himself.

Casually walking to his door, he slipped past his traps and left a note on the door, KIRA written on the front. -Remember that the door isn't supposed to be opened more than halfway, wouldn't want you hurting that body of yours, unless you want me to. a little winking smiley face beside the last sentence. That would likely finally break her, bring her into the lion's den. He smiled and taped it to the door Before heading back inside.

I Like the way you still say please while you're lookin' up at me, You're like my favorite damn disease

(Just so you know,.. I have EVERY disturbed album, all the way from Sickness up to Asylum - shame they're on temporary hiatus. My favorite song is "The Curse" from Indestuctible)

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson had went to her room after being yelled at by Alexander. She was looking over legal documents again. She then heard her name over the intercom. She closed her laptop and picked it up. She took it with her every where in the building and sometimes on missions. She was also the youngest member on the crew. She was only 16 years old. She went to the lab and opened the door and went in. "Crimson reporting for duty Ma'am." She said softly and smiled.

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
×Cole Price×
SpecialtyInfiltration
Thoughts: I hope Crimson wont be startled by the blood trail
Mood:Surprisingly, happy

Cole attempted to sit up using his good arm to push himself up he felt all the pain in his back. In stead of making any noise Cole just tightened his jaw and swallowed the pain. "For the most part, yes I can sit up." He replied to Mia. then turned to Charlie "Actually, she makes it seem like the Wou did this to me. Long story short, I saved Alexander. Cole didn't really care, but it's to exactly like they could just let it all sit there and if someone slipped in his blood he would just feel bad.

When Crimson walked in she didn't even seem to care about the blood, she was young so Cole worried about her sometimes. Even though he didn't seem or act like it sometimes Cole was a caring person, that's actually why he went rouge. The U.S had the Black Ops doing some ******** up things and Cole couldn't take it anymore and left. "I hope this isn't to much to ask of you but could you bring our food down here for us?" Cole asked nicely"Sorry for asking but Mia needs to stay here in case something goes wrong....Maybe Charlie could help?" He added. Cole never liked asking a lot from people and probably would have just not ate that night, but hasn't ate anything all day.

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Imagine this:
- click to listen -

A world eclipse
Black out

Krystal smiled as she watched the senbon sink right into Drake's arm, bullseye on the tendons for both... but he didn't drop. No look of comical shock, no face plant and no pissed off Drake. She found it funny when she got under Drake's skin but, there was a fire to him when he was angry that she just found truly attractive. Krystal could tell that his left arm was limp but, it was still supporting his weight and he even manged to complete six more reps before he got back on his feet. Part of her was pissed off that it hadn't worked, the other part of her was turned on by the mere resistance of the man and his strength. V push ups were hard enough, doing them with one hand was simply torture and took a lot of skill. Krystal could do that one handed but, she could only manage five and a half before she had to stop... and he did six like they were nothing.

If she was pissed that her little revenge plot hadn't worked as planned, it was nothing to the anger that started to build when she seen him flick his tongue at her in a lewd manner. Her pale violet eyes seemed to grow brighter, almost seeming to glow with her building rage. That glow slowly started to blaze as she watched Drake almost lovingly pull out the needles laced with his blood, caress them with his tongue to clean them and the small bead of blood that started to seep from the wound. 'That was so hot.' Krystal had never told anyone this before but, as she grew up killing people, she had developed a bit of blood lust... in a more intimate way. 'But, it seems you're a sucker for punishment... moron.' In the tree, Krystal smirked, that quickly vanished to be replaced by a death glare as he made a very rude motion towards her tree. 'And it will be well deserved.' She had recently created a new numbing agent, colorless, odorless, tasteless and practically invisible to the naked eye. She had used a microscope and injected small amounts of the agent in the small slivers of the needle. The agent worked in three stages; stage 1 is loss of speech, stage 2 is slow atrophy of the muscles and stage 3 is complete paralyzation. 'In about sixty seconds... my real revenge will begin.'

Krystal watched Drake snatch something off the night stand and walk out of the room. In her head, she was counting down, eager for the moment the agent kicked in and he got the shock of his life. In a small corner of her mind, she wondered what the thing was and whom he had delivered it to when he came back empty handed. 'Ten.. nine.. eight.. seven.. six.. five..' As she looked up to the window and jumped from her tree, the last five seconds vanished and the fun began. Krystal approached the window and waited the five seconds for the agent to work. she then disarmed the traps around the window and slid it open, peeking her head passed the blinds to see what had happened.

Familiar Poster

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Please note that 90% of Drake's posts will be somewhere in the upper end of PG-13. if you are easily offended or embarrassed, please skip the third paragraph... in fact... You'd probably just be better off skipping his posts to begin with.)

Boss's Daughter
Destroy them With LaZers

User Image
The moment his tongue began to thicken in his mouth, he knew something was amiss. Scrambling through his nightstand, he flicked a needle, gouted out a small bit to remove air, and rammed it into the crook of his arm. I'm dealing with little miss sunshine, I have to take no chances.' He quickly thought to himself just as he began to feel himself weaken. A metablolic depresser would slow, and hopefully kill some of the effects, or at least give him time to work against it. pulling out a small pill, he cracked it between his teeth, making a face as the gel went down, and injected himself with yet another shot, careful to remove the air bubble, he had seen many a comrade taken down from a self inflicted aneurism due to using stimpacks without knowing how to use a needle.

Turning as the window opened, his let himself fall against the bed. A metabolism depresser, an anti-paralyzation drug, and a stimpack - a quick acting steroid mixed with a muscle relaxant... he'd let her get close, let her... 'torture' him for a bit before he broke his play. Hopefully, as she crawled through the window she wouldn't notice the ghost wire or the plate directly in below the only window in his room.

Drake thought the needles were almost a dirty, but effective, trick - which was why he loved them so much, he liked it when both sides played dirty. Letting himself go completely limp, he collapsed on the bed, he hoped his acting skills would pay off. Judging by the delay, it was likely an organic toxin, so the anti-paralysis pill would work without a doubt, and the loss of speech was likely a bacterial toxin... botox, and the muscle atrophy was without a doubt digitalis from foxglove.

Oh, you naughty little b***h... I have a surprise for you. Oh, my yes... You'll take it like the dirty little girl you are. he smiled lewdly as much as he dared, he knew she loved her numbing and paralysis poisons, teaching her in depth poisoning was turning out to be a real treat, and liable to work in his advantage. He crossed his eyes for a moment as the world momentarily spun , the metabolic depressant's side effects kicking in, causing his vision to blur for a moment as his eyes readjusted. He weakly flicked his tongue at her again as she stood on the other side of the window, the wrong side. 'come on, come on - two triggers, one trap... a de-metabolizer mixed with a mild sedative, she'll be more ******** up than I am.' he thought to himself. The paralysis was likely concentrated Belladonna, oh - he had thought right, being barely one step ahead was what made the game so fun.

closing his eyes and gently pursing his lips, feigning effort, Drake let out a short, somewhat silent burst of breath. "Berdana- fasslov... bofoss... yuh vishh..." The thick tongue he didn't have to act for, which helped his case, though she was still likely to expect something was up, he was the captain, after all.

( Belladonna- Foxglove... Botox... You b***h." )

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
(Unable to add format atm)

Mia checked his heart monitor quietly, he seemed fine, but she had just noticed a strange off-beat. However, it sounded fine now. She observed him quietly from the distance. He seemed like he was going to be fine-- but you never knew with all the blood he lost. She looked up at Crimson and smiled.
"Yes, Cole needs some food, but I am unable to leave him presence. Do you think you could do him a small favor and get him some food." She wasn't hungry enough to ask her to bring her food, she was fine. Crimson looked so young...What was she doing here? What teenager was brought into such a gruesome rivalry. "I hope you don't mind."

Desirable Conventioneer

10,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Imagine this:
- click to listen -

A world eclipse
Black out

(( Warning : This post might be a bit more than PG13 rating. If that kind of stuff offends you or you find it gross.... please skip this post.))

Krystal had no clue. She had been outside the window for five seconds before she had to open the thing, another ten seconds and poke her head inside for another second. In the sixteen seconds it took for her to get inside... she had no clue that Drake wasn't really immobile. She had not taken a lot of time to study on other how people reacted to the serum, what the physical signs were that it had actually worked... and that was her downfall.

Peeking through the window, all she seen was Drake laying on the bed, not moving... it had worked. Now, she knew what Drake was like, he never let anyone get this close into his room if he did not have some kind of defense in place. 'More than likely ghost wire... there's a plate right below the ledge. Definitely a trap of some kind.' But, what Drake may have forgot... he trained her. She adjusted her eyes and seen the ghost wire was a bit further out from the edge of the window in case some tried to just jump through it. They would land, possibly stumble and have their ankles chopped off. 'That plate might trip some other trap... so, how do I get inside without touching the plate and missing that ghost wire?'

Krystal's eyes moved around the room, landing on Drake as he flicked his tongue weakly at her for the second time that night. Krystal smirked, she had her way now. She took a few steps back from the window and ran at it, diving through the gap to miss triggering the plate and pulled out her daggers as she pushed a button on the side of them. The blades glowed for a moment before she was pulled right toward the ground in front of the ghost wire.... and balanced vertically on the blades. "Nice try, tough guy." With a soft giggle, Krystal pushed down with her arms like she was going to do a push up, then clicked off the button on the daggers and sprung up, over the ghost wire, landing on her feet. "But I'm better than that."

Her attention was on Drake as she watched him struggle, closing his eyes and pursing his lips like he was trying to talk and let out a soft couple breaths of speech. It came out sounding like mumbles thanks to his swollen tongue. "Thank you, I know I'm a b***h and yes, it was botox and belladonna. I improved on the recipe to make it colorless, odorless, tasteless and stronger. You'll be out like that for at least eight hours." Feigning tiredness, Krystal walked over to the bed where Drake lay and sat down next to him, avoiding the few pieces of hidden ghost wire from severing her feet. "It's been a long day and, I don't know about you but, I could use a nice hot shower after all that training and effort."

As she was speaking, Krystal was removing her boots and black knee high stockings. "Unfortunately, the hot water isn't working in my room and they haven't fixed it yet. You don't mind if I use yours, do you Drake?" With an evil smile, and more than her usual caution, Krystal made her way over to Drake's washroom, her back to him as she started unlacing her corset. "I would ask you to join me but, you seem a bit tired... I'll let you rest." She smirked as she gently closed the washroom door a quarter of the way, removing the trip wire and disarmed the plate trap before closing it to 3/4. 'Let the torture begin.' Krys thought, with a smirk, as she stripped in Drake's washroom, making sure that he could see only her arm and part of her leg, watch as the fabric pool on the floor came to include all her clothes. 'Kirashado wins again.' With that triumphant thought, Krystal turned on the shower carefully, making sure that the water coming out wasn't laced and hoped in, closing the curtain behind her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff