Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
xxx𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞 𝔉𝔞𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔪xxx

e l d e s tp r i n c e s s
IN A TIME OF NEED ONLY↙ ☆ ↘FEW CAN SEE WHAT'S WRONG
millions tend to crawl but only those whoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
c.н.o.o.s.εxxxxxx███ ██ ███████████ ⋮ ⋮xxc-can make it through this all

oиly feω • • cαи sιиg lιkeLIONScαυse ωe sιиg υитιl ωe'яe goиexxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx↻. and we've got each others backs until
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xl
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀maybe when we're gone our ✼ ✼ names will echo through the stars
xl( EVERY START'S GOT iT'S ENDiNG EVEN WHEN WE'VE LEARNED TO RiSE ABOVE iT ALL )lx

User Image

The silence of that morning was broken by rhythmic footfalls, crunching on the fallen leaves that littered the pavement as a young woman jogged through the neighborhood, heading back toward her home. Her breathing was still steady, taking in the crisp air that signaled the arrival of fall. White earbuds were in both ears, sending a steady stream of music into her system as she continued to run. The sun was finally breaking away from the horizon, dotted with a myriad of trees that were adorned with all shades of red, orange, yellow, and even a few greens. Their last great display before sharp winds snatched away all their leaves, leaving them bare for the winter that was sure to follow. Slowly, the woman came to a halt, her hair swaying for a few moments extra. She was dressed in a pair of black running shorts, a gray underarmour shirt as well as a green tee-shirt above that, and silver running shoes. She tilted her head backward and gazed up at the slowly brightening sky, spattered with a few clouds. She held her breath for a moment, and when she finally released it, it billowed out in a visible cloud of silver steam. A tiny smile touched her lips before she turned and trotted down the driveway leading to her home.

The first thing she did upon entry was draw a glass of cool water and quickly down it. She was eyeballing the coffee maker, contemplating the idea of brewing a cup for herself when a low, rich and melodic voice murmured from the back of her head, "Caffeine is a drug, my dear. After that work out, you have no need of what coffee provides." The young woman sighed and rolled her eyes, instead placing her glass underneath the faucet again and filling it up. 'I know that,' she shot back, 'But I was moreso considering the taste and personal merit, rather than the physiological one.' The deeper voice gave a small noise of dissent. "But you don't need it. At this point, it will do more harm than good to your body. We've discussed this many times." She let out a hiss. "I know we have. You're the one that started it. Now, settle down."

For the record, the young lady in question was not schizophrenic.

She was merely the host of a Goddess. Athena, to be precise. The Goddess of Wisdom and Stratagem.

And also of an infuriating nosyness

As it were, in order to regain power, each of the Greek Gods of myth had implanted themselves in the fetus of a human, and faced with the task of making that human become self-aware of the deity inside them. Almost all of them had managed to join with a human baby, and almost all of them had done so with a baby who lived in one town called Susurrus Valley. The one who had failed that task was none other than Athena herself, who had managed to do so with a woman who had originated from that town, but was there no longer. The child was born in England. By some careful manipulations, not to mention sheer luck, the two-but-one pair found their way back to Susurrus Valley where the other Gods lay dormant. Athena would state to the death that she hadn't gotten confused and made a mistake. Instead, she claimed that she had only done it because she liked the accents.

Athena had implanted herself into a female baby, who had grown up into the rather interesting figure she was now. Kendra Fae Ransom was not the typical sort of beauty. Set upon her heart-shaped face were large, intense gray eyes, surrounded by long, dark lashes, high cheekbones, a strong nose, and a lush pair of pale pink lips, and a reasonable dose of fading freckles. She had piles of thick, glossy, flaxen-colored hair that tumbled all the way down to her waist. She was long-limbed and slender, gifted with noticeable curves that she didn't mind at some times, and loathed at others. Her skin was a pale gold color all year round, darkening during the summer; a toned-down gift from her father. Not an unattractive girl by most standards, but by some accounts, not necessarily the best-looking one either. However, she held herself with just the right level of confidence that it turned heads, and conducted herself with such grace that it seldom went unnoticed.

After reassuring the Goddess that she was only making it for the other members of her family, Kendra began a pot of coffee. Her father would be up in time to still get it hot, and in the meantime, she went to take a shower. She turned on a spray of hot water while she stripped down and stepped in, letting out a small hum of delight. Steam soon filled the bathroom, despite how she had turned the fan on. All of the products she used were organic and natural. The conditioner was a clay and mineral based affair, scentless, though her soap left the smell of mint and rosemary very barely clinging to her skin, and her conditioner left her hair smelling gently of cherry and ginseng. She was fond of it, and both males and females told her the same. Some of the former even called it alluring. With the goal of her shower complete, Kendra shut off the water and exited, wrapping a towel around her dripping figure. Before long she was dried in everything but hair. Once in her room, she picked out a suitable outfit for the day. She would have some student council things to attend to, which included -most likely- having to be around the vice-president. He was a capable person for the job, that much was obvious, but there was something about him that just tweaked her the wrong way. The feeling was mutual.

Whether she had business to attend to or not, Kendra always tried to look nice. She didn't parade around in jean short-shorts and a low-cut top, but instead went for clothes that were tasteful. Not always modest, but without gravitating toward a bit too showy for her tastes. The other females in school could dress as they liked, but it was just not for her. First she selected a silken purple shirt. It was a halter-top with a small teardrop cut out right in the middle of her chest, exposing the tattoo on her shoulder. Her black strapless bra artfully avoided being seen. And over her underwear she shimmied into black jeans that hugged her thighs tightly. They were cut low enough over her hips where she decided to add a black belt, just in case. In her ears she placed one set of pearls, and another set of purple studs, and in her left ear there were two silver studs up in the cartilage. She kept her navel ring in - silver with a pearl. Two white socks were covered with nike tennis-shoes. To that she added a silver cuff to one wrist, and then she felt that her outfit was complete.

It took her about twenty-five minutes to do everything else she needed in preparation for school. She quickly whipped up a pan-full of fluffy scrambled eggs, adding to it ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, and cheese. By that point both her father and brother were awake and mulling about. "Good morning, Kendra," her father rumbled, pouring himself a mug of black coffee. "Morning, da," she responded, scooping heaping portions onto all three plates, turning away to butter the toast that had just popped up. Upon completing that, both of the males swooped down on their breakfast with a "thanks" from them both. She quickly shoveled down her own portion, and then went to pack everything away for school, including the preparation of her lunch. She fed all three of the dogs, spending a few extra minutes cooing over the near-bursting Elysium. Then she brushed and flossed her teeth, and took a short period of time to blow-dry her hair a little before brushing it. All that left was to touch up her makeup -a thin line of black kohl on the top lid was all she wanted that day- and leave.

"James, I'm going to take your bike into school, okay?" She blurted as she quickly walked by her brother, making a swift path toward the garage. However, James wasn't going to submit that easily.

"Wait-- wot? Kendra, stop." He instantly was standing, as he had been previously doing some last minute research at the computer. "Why don't you take yours?" The younger woman turned to face him and crossed her arms.

"Mine is still broken, in case you don't recall how tha' happened." He couldn't help it that one side of his mouth twitched upwards into a crooked smile at the memory. "I asked you to show me how to fix the problem, but you've been too 'busy.' The cold weather's coming, and I want to ride as much as I can before I have to start taking the car."

James let out a grunt. "I have been busy, but I'll have time to work with you tomorrow nigh', if you want... And wot makes you think I don't want to get out and ride as much as I can?" His frosty green eyes narrowed as he crossed his own arms over his broad chest. Kendra let out a laugh and plucked a set of keys from the key holder.

"You have another bike, James. Don't be stupid." She called over her shoulder as she turned and opened the door connecting to the garage. "Thank you, love, I'll take good care of i'!" Her accent elongated most of the vowels in her words, it was a soft, lilting thing that occasionally couldn't manage it's way around certain American 't's or other sounds.

"Tha' had be'er be for the Aprilla!" He shouted after her.

"Wouldn't you like to know~!" She yelled back, already sliding her helmet on as she straddled the silver bike. James grimaced and pressed the button to open the garage door.

"If you scratch it, I'll kill you!" He threatened over the roar of the engine. She responded by simply giving him a wave, and despite how the helmet masked her face, it was obvious she was smirking like a madman. She picked up her feet and pulled out of the garage, out into the street. She followed the speed limits and rules of the road, a true defensive driver. It didn't help that Athena was nagging her the whole way through about how a motorcycle was not only ridiculous, but incredibly unsafe and unwise. It took all of two seconds before the human blocked the Goddess out of her mind and enjoyed the wind whipping around her as she took the fifteen-minute journey to school. Parking was a breeze, since there was very little competition for motorcycles. In fact, today, there was just her brother's her's, and a cute blue scooter. Turning the bike off and dismounting, she first took a small comb-mirror from her backpack before removing her helmet. She didn't even have to look before she went to smooth down the slight mess, taking no more than a few seconds. Once properly convinced that she looked decent again, Kendra made her way into the school. Her school.

Having maths first in the day was nothing pleasant, but it was hardly something she struggled with. There were notes to take and practice questions to try, she spoke a little with her friend, Ivy, but for the most part payed attention. And pointedly ignored Alexander Korlyn, the git. How, by some cruel jest of the Gods, placed them in most of the same classes. She was intelligent, yes. But she didn't know a lot of things until they were brought up. It was like everything she knew -because there was a hell of a lot she knew- was in a big, misty cloud. She didn't know it was there until something triggered the memory, or connected to the idea. So she did have to pay attention in class, or spend some more time at home going over the material again to refresh herself of the process. She preferred not wasting her time and her father's money. After that was her English class, in which they were reading "1984," a dull and depressing book, but one required nevertheless. There was a little quiz on the vocabulary used, but it was hardly a challenge for anyone. A person could have crammed that morning and passed. General phys ed was always nice, something physical that got her body prepared for the rest of the day. They were playing tennis while the weather was still fine. Everyone paired off into single and double teams; the only two who were set up against each other was Kendra and a varsity tennis player, Tom. He was very, very good. She appreciated his talent, and how he actually gave her a fight. Hell, he even won a few sets, but in the end she won by two games. Thankfully she didn't have to play with Alexander, who had the same morning schedual as her.

Despite that workout, she looked as fresh and clean as ever when lunch came around. While others got to eat in the cafeteria with their friends, while others went out to eat, and a few more socialized in other parts of the school, Kendra got to attend a routine student council meeting. That meant it was her, the vice-president, and typically the secretary and treasurer. As luck would have it, they were both going on a field trip that day. That meant it would just be her, and her vice-president. Her nose wrinkled at the thought. By the Gods he just was so irritating! The slender young woman got to stew over her less-than-savory feelings for the man all the way to the student council's office. By the time she actually arrived, she was properly bothered, which most likely wasn't that good of a sign. Nevertheless, she made to take a seat at the small table. As the Senior class president, she actually had an office, but she didn't feel like using that. Or... a wry smile crossed her lips. Anything to put the other off. He deserved it, after all - didn't he? She crossed the room and entered her office, sitting down behind the desk and taking out all of the matters they would have to discuss. The week before homecoming was always busy. And while technically she was supposed to be dressed up in proper spirit-wear, she chose to opt out. Why make herself look silly? It was unbecoming. And today was not a day where she would look absurd.

Taking out a pencil, she began to glance over the subjects they would have to discuss and the matters that had to be sorted out. Her gray eyes flicked upward occasionally; her office was in just the right position where the moment he stepped in the door, he would see her, given how her own door was propped open. And then they could get this over with as quickly as possible.

He was late. Despite the fact that they were coming from the same class.

Figured.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxthese lies are. LEADING ME ASTRAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}xit's too much for me to stayx
xx𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰l˟xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx. i`ll sing you one last song and then i`m gone °°°

ι oи`т wαииα ιvε
THISxx xxDESTINY
ιт goεs oи εиdεssץ
⇣⇣
xxxthis | love | this | hate | isxxx
| ʎɐʍɐ | ǝɯ | ƃuıuɹnq |

'Thought'
"Texties"
"Athena"
"Father"
"James"

LOCATION;; student council office
WITH;; nobody, waiting for her vice-president
MOOD;; impatient, irritated
ACTION;; waiting
WEAR;; this

OOC

xxxLOVEmetre
Daucus ;; 9/1o | -o.o | ;; You're like my brother. I love you in a platonic way.
Alexander ;; 2/1o | -o.5 | ;; Couldn't even show up on time?
Aiden ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I know very little about you, but I hear you're good at what you do.
Augustus ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; Your personality irritates me, because I know you have potential.
Victor ;; 8/1o | -o.o | ;; That latest piece you gave me was stunning! The sterling silver I gave you was hardly an adequate thank you.
Lucius ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I know you're talented, but I don't know you very well.
Lucifer ;; 1/1o | -o.o | ;; I still want to beat your face in.
Frederich ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; He's crazy. I have no interest in someone that stupid.

xxxFRIENDmetre
Giovana ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; You're good for Daucus, but I like him more than you. I'll defend him against you on anything, even when he's wrong, and being a jerk by cheating on you. Sorry? But not really.
Kendra ;; 9/1o | -o.o | ;; I'm pretty incredible
Victoria ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; Word is you're a good, admirable person. I can agree with that.
Valeria ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; I don't really respect you. End of story.
Lucinda ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; You're a good person, though a touch annoying at times.
Mystearica ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; You do a good job at what you do. I rather like you.
Clotho ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; A respectable woman, but also a threat. Not literally, but she's powerful and talented. I dislike people who might overtake me. Who aren't my friends.
Areta ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I don't know what happened, but she seemed fine when I first saw her when I first came to Susurrus. Now she's... distasteful.

ooh ahh cabbage's Honey Bun

Sugary Warrior

User Image

↘ ↘DA U C U S A T T ϟ C U SA V E R Y

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Z E U S ; ; space G O Dspace o fspace L ϟ G H T N ϟ N G space && spaceT h e space S K Y ! !
L o c a t i o n : Halls at school┊ M o o d : Bored and somewhat hungry.┊ C o m p a n y : No one but himself. Charming.

Mornings. How he hated them. They brought nothing but pain and discomfort. A poorly cocooned figure tossed and turned around in his large bed trying his best to avoid the evil rays that the sun unleashed upon him. Though his efforts resulted in immediate failure when the nasty rays pierced the opening of his cocoon. "Hnng." He groaned in disdain and eventually opened his eyes, reveling twin pools of blue green eyes. The day had barely started and Daucus was already in a bad mood. Stupid sun. The teen grumbled as he wiggled and kicked his way out of the tangled blankets until he finally managed to break free. He sent a glare towards his window and then to his clock. He still had at least 45 minutes until the time where he would usually wake up which only made him more upset. It was his own folly for not closing the curtains last night so he had no one to blame but himself. However that didn't stop him from trying.

"Daucus, honey? Are you awake?" He heard his mother call from behind the closed door. She must've heard his grumbling and fumbling when she was about to pass his room. It was unusual for her son to be up at such a time and had the silly notion that there was an intruder in her son's room. A smile played on his lips as he heard his mother's voice, his bad mood fading away almost instantly. "Yes, mother. I'm awake." He answered while moving from his bed and taking short strides towards the door. The oak door was opened and there stood his mother in all of her glory with a small smile gracing her features. "You're up so early, my dear! Up early enough for me to make you a nice breakfast." Oh, breakfast! Something Daucus only got on the weekends if he were lucky. "I'll be right down!" Came the cheerful response, which earned a giggle from his mother. "I shall see you downstairs then." She gave an affectionate pat on his cheek before she continued her way towards the kitchen to prepare her family's breakfast. While two servants did the cleaning, solely his mother did the cooking. She would cook mountains and mountains to feed her two boys and the rest of the working staff. Why or how she did it all by herself, Daucus would never know.

A shower was taken in a matter of minutes and clothes were donned for the day. A simple black v - neck shirt, jeans and his favorite pair of black converse were placed on his body along with the famous thunderbolt necklace. When he looked at himself in the mirror and found himself up to par, Daucus left his room being sure to grab his backpack and a red hoodie as he did so. Within moments, the male found himself in the kitchen where his parents were currently discussing their next trip. "Ah, Daucus! I thought I'd never see the day when you're up so early." Atticus teased as his son took a seat next to him. "Blame the curtains," He mumbled around his food once the plate was set in front of him. "Oh, Daucus. Remember that your father and I will be gone this week. Sadly I don't think we'll make it to your game, love." His mother gave a slight frown while setting a glass of orange juice in front of him. Julia and Atticus made it a point to never miss any of their child's events; it was only recently that they began to miss a game or two. "We know you'll win, champ." Atticus added, giving his son a reassuring smile. The last bit of his breakfast was shoveled into his mouth and swallowed before he flashed one of his famous smiles towards them. "It's not a problem, guys, really. I know how much this trip means to you two." It was their 21st anniversary after all, and if they cut their trip short for something as silly as a football game, Daucus would surely be upset.

The clock flashed 7: 45, which silently alerted Daucus that it was time to go. "Be safe on your trip." He said while patting his father on his shoulder and laid a soft kiss upon his mother's forehead. "I'll see you Sunday!" He quickly grabbed his belongings and the set of keys that were on the hook before leaving for he garage. In it were a vide variety of foreign and domestic cars, but the one that called to him the most was his vintage '76 black Camaro. "Hello, baby." He cooed softly and slid into the driver's set and started the engine, his baby purring to life. He whipped his car out of the garage and sped like a bat out of hell towards school.

English, Latin and Astronomy seemed to have passed by without a hitch, as they were no brainers. He could do this stuff in his sleep. Especially Astronomy. He didn't know what it was about the particular subject that caused him to excel so well in it. Perhaps it was because it dealt with the sky? Yes there was math involved, but it hardly seemed to phase the teen. English and Latin didn't pose any problem even though there was a pop quiz in one and heavy note taking in the other. He didn't even fall asleep or get into an argument with his darling girlfriend so far. Fates seemed to be on his side this morning. Let's hope they stay with him for the rest of the day.

Now it was his lunch period, and just like clockwork, he managed to have cornered some lucky soul who would become his 'lunch' if he so chose. Sadly though, his meal backed out, as she was afraid of the wrath she might get from his girlfriend. Her life might not be ruined, but she just couldn't take that risk just because she was caught in the embrace of the football captain. "S..Sorry, Daucus." She mumbled before untangling herself from him and walked off, trying to put as much distance between her and him as she could. "Great, now what am I supposed to eat...?" He demanded in a huff, stuffing his hands into his pocket. Even though she wasn't here, his girlfriend always managed to ruin his fun. He gave a soft sigh and began making his way towards the cafeteria, passing several classrooms as he did so. Most of them still had students no doubt choosing their club meetings over food. Daucus began to wonder if Kendra was doing the same and was almost going to find out before deciding not to. The male didn't want to disturb whatever she was doing and figured that he would just see her later. Still, it would've been nice to see her before he ate lunch.

Good lord. . - . Sorry for the lameness of this post.

I'm floating down a river
Oars freed from their holds long ago
Lying face up on the floor of my vessel
I marvel at the stars and feel my heart overflow

User Image

Floating down a river named in motion
Will I make it to the shore, or drift into the unknown?
Maybe we could meet again further down the river
And share what we both discovered, then revel in the view

AlexanderVannKorlyn

User Image

User Image

A sudden burst of music began to fill an otherwise silent room, the faint red glow of the numbers on the alarm clock the only source of light. A long, drawn out sigh sounded the moment the music ended and a pale hand reached out from the large bed to flip a switch and allow the music to continue. The hand then pulled the blankets away from the body it belonged to and a boy slid out from beneath them. He stood slowly and moved about the room, preparing for the day in darkness that would leave most people stumbling around blind. Only once he was ready for the day did he dare turn the lights on and examine himself in the mirror.

He stared for a long moment then twisted the knob on the sink over to hot and let it run for a moment while he ran a brush through his short blue-black hair. It was an odd color to be sure, but it wasn't dyed, a fact that most people at his school refused to believe until he pointed out the fact that the near constant contact with chlorine to his hair would probably remove any dye in it. He ran his fingers through his hair once to make it look less tidy then plunged his hands into the steaming water and brought them to his face and through his hair. Now, suddenly very mentally alert, he let out a sigh and shut the water off, staring a few moments longer into his own even more oddly colored eyes.

"Alex are you awake up there?" The voice of his mother rang up the stairs from what he could only imagine was the kitchen almost directly below his room. His mother was an early riser, and loved to cook, a talent he made very sure never went unappreciated. "Yeah mom, I'm up!" He shouted, a bit louder than may seem necessary, but for some reason sound traveled better into the room than out of it. He quickly toweled off his face, made sure he hadn't forgotten anything important such as his phone or watch, then grabbed his backpack and headed down to the kitchen.

He was welcomed by the smell of eggs cooking and a plate of food ready and waiting on the dining room table, complete with a large omelette, diced hash browns, toast, and orange juice. He glanced at his watch and groaned, he knew he had gotten up later than usual when his mother had called for him, but at the rate he was going he would have to inhale his breakfast and probably speed a little to get to school on time. He wasn't a perfect student, but he had a decent record going so far and he wanted to keep it that way. No reason to let Kendra get a step up on him if he could help it.

He reached out for the bottle of ketchup on the table and put a small amount on both his omelette and the hash browns, then began to eat as quickly as he could without choking. As soon as he had finished off his orange juice he placed both the plate and glass in the sink and reached out for his keys on the counter, only to find them missing. "Trying to sneak out without a thank you are we?" A normal eighteen year old boy would argue but he simply turned around and gave his mother a hug, simultaneously snatching the keys from behind her back and stepping away. "Thank you for breakfast as usual mom, I'm in a hurry..." He waved with the keys in his hand and stepped through the door to the garage.

Alex stared for a long moment, deciding which bike to take to school, and almost instantly decided on the Hayabusa for more than a couple reasons. First, it was brand freaking new, a gift from his parents for his eighteenth birthday, but more importantly it was far faster than the Ninja and he was going to need it. Plus, it never hurt to show off a little. He hit the button for the garage door and grabbed his helmet and jacket off the hooks by his bikes. He put the jacket on and zipped it up, then swung his leg over the large black motorcycle and put in the keys.

The ride to school was smooth, and with the shortcuts through the back roads he didn't even have to slow much. Despite running late to begin with, he actually made it to school in time to get a decent parking spot right next to another motorcycle. Whoever it belonged to, they had good taste. He pushed the kickstand down and put his helmet on the handlebars, then put his gloves into his backpack and unzipped his jacket. He glanced into the side mirror for a moment, running his fingers through his hair to repair the damage done by the helmet, and then began an easy jog to his first class of the day.

AP Calculus wasn't the hardest thing in the world, but Alexander almost certainly wouldn't have forced himself to take the class if it weren't for the silently acknowledged academic competition between himself and the class president, Kendra Ransom. In fact, one might go so far as to call it a life competition. As it so happened, this decision had landed him in the very same class with that very same girl first thing in the morning. Now, that might not be so bad if not for the fact that this particular coincidence happened to occur with every class but one. 'At least the girl can't ruin music for me, no one could ever do that.' He smiled to himself and the rest of the class passed without much incident.

He waited a long moment after the bell to stand and head to his next class so as not to walk directly behind the girl who insisted on being a thorn in his side almost constantly, yet smelled frustratingly alluring, 'Cherry and mint... Why must such an odd combination of scents smell so good?' Alex shook his head and did his best to ignore the lingering scent in her wake as he made his way into English. Yet another AP class that he only took to prove to Kendra that he was at least as good as she was. It didn't hurt that he would earn college credit for it as well, but it certainly didn't seem worth it when they were forced to read books like "1984". 'Why couldn't it be Lewis Carroll or something good?' He spent the majority of the class staring out the window, wishing for a better view and imagining the sound of waves crashing against a sandy beach.

The second bell of the day broke him abruptly from his daydreams and he quickly gathered up his things, mentally recounting what had occurred during the class to be sure he hadn't missed anything crucial. He wasn't too concerned, the book they were reading was one he had read on a couple occasions before and never with great interest. Still, it had stuck in his mind and he could remember most of it without having to go back and read it yet again, which was a blessing in itself. He smiled as he met a couple friends in the hall who were headed to the same third period as him. General physical education was one of the two classes a day he actually looked forward to, especially since he had more than a few friends in it, and he occasionally got the opportunity to show up Kendra.

It seemed luck was with him that day because they were playing tennis, a game he was fairly decent at but probably wouldn't have been able to beat Kendra, and they didn't have to play a single game against each other. He won his own game by a landslide, having been paired up with someone he knew but wasn't close friends with. The teachers always seemed against pairing him with someone he knew well, it was either someone random or Kendra, every time. He made his way back to the locker room with the rest of the boys and went back into the showers, taking far longer than he needed to simply clean himself off. By the time he got back out and put on his clothes, everyone was already gone to lunch.

He tossed his towel and shorts into his locker and threw his backpack back on, heading out to lunch himself even though he was supposed to be meeting to talk about homecoming. Kendra could wait, it wasn't like the girl could hate him more than she already did anyway. Still, to be nice he ordered a simple wrap and took it with him on the way, finishing the entire thing by the time he walked in the door. A quick glance around the room showed that the meeting would take place in the class president office, and that it would be just the two of them. It also showed that Kendra looked beyond livid, 'Oh damn, I forgot that the others were gone...'

The door closed with a heavy click behind him and reminded him to move his feet forward. He took the seat across from her desk and closed the door with his foot, leaning back in the seat and leveling his bi-colored eyes at her. "Miss Ransom, spirit-wear too good for the senior class president?" His tone was casual, might have even been flirty if he wasn't being so damn sarcastic about it. Not that he was one to remark, he would have participated himself but the thought of purposely wearing clashing clothes just seemed... Annoying. "Regardless, homecoming is why we're here yes? No sense in drawing things out, I'm sure you'd like to get some lunch in if possible."

At that he chuckled slightly, if possible he would keep her here all throughout lunch, after all, he'd already eaten.

User Image

POSEIDON

Company: Class president Kendra Ransom
OoC: My brain hurts, I hope my posts are shorter after this one o.O
User Image
xxx𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞 𝔉𝔞𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔪xxx

e l d e s tp r i n c e s s
IN A TIME OF NEED ONLY↙ ☆ ↘FEW CAN SEE WHAT'S WRONG
millions tend to crawl but only those whoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
c.н.o.o.s.εxxxxxx███ ██ ███████████ ⋮ ⋮xxc-can make it through this all

oиly feω • • cαи sιиg lιkeLIONScαυse ωe sιиg υитιl ωe'яe goиexxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx↻. and we've got each others backs until
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xl
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀maybe when we're gone our ✼ ✼ names will echo through the stars
xl( EVERY START'S GOT iT'S ENDiNG EVEN WHEN WE'VE LEARNED TO RiSE ABOVE iT ALL )lx

User Image

Alexander Korlyn. Sitting in her swivel chair, Kendra easily pulled her legs up into the lotus position as she placed her elbows on the desk and stared viciously at the papers she technically couldn't do anything about until that irritating scum made his appearance. The exact reasons that made him a git were hazy, even in her own sharp mind. But even Athena didn't approve much of him. Oh, he was bright and intelligent, that much was obvious by the way he nearly kept up with her in all of her classes, which was quite the feat in and of itself. If he were her friend, everything would have been different. That was one of the queer things about Kendra. Those who were her friends, she seldom felt animosity for their talents and skills. But if they weren't, they were a challenge and threat, and she wanted to beat them no matter the cost to either of them. And Alexander Korlyn was not her friend. Ever since she had edged him out of his "sure-fire" seat as the class president, there had always been a bit of tension. It only grew with each consecutive time she beat him for office, and he was forced with the title of "vice-president." In everything, he attempted to beat her, to make up for it in his small little brain. But had she ever given him that opportunity?

Never.

He needed to learn that she would win, and give up his useless crusade. It was his ignorance that bothered her, really. It wasn't at all that he actually posed her with a challenge, as few people ever could, and had a distinct possibility of beating her. It wasn't because he was one of the few people who could really fire her up. And it most certainly was not because, by typical standards, he was an attractive person. While some people may have been attracted to his piercing eyes, angled face, full lips, and strong chin, she was not. Some girls commented on his broad shoulders and beautifully-toned body that was -to their delight- bared at every swim meet and practice, but Kendra had no such interest. She had attended a few swim meets, and that was for another friend of hers - one of the divers. And she would be lying to say that Alexander wasn't very fit.

But she wasn't attracted to him because of it.

Or attracted to him at all.

He was a git.

End of story.

At the sound of shoes coming into her office, her head jerked upward so she could direct a heated glare at the object of her irritation. "Alexander," she greeted him icily, in direct contrast to the fire in her gray eyes. Her accent made it sound a bit more like, 'Alehxahnder,' softening every vowel, but not drawing them out to irritating lengths. He closed the door behind him and took a seat across the desk. Of course, the first thing he did was make some foolish comment about how she wasn't wearing clashing colors. "Well, I see you yourself are not clashing. If you though' yourself above such apparel, then why would you ever think that I would take par'?" A subtle dig at how she was -in everything- just a step or more above him. One of her eyebrows arched as she untangled her legs so she could place both of her feet on the floor and scoot in closer to her desk. "It would be nice," she conceded while pulling her hair over one shoulder and tying it into a loose ponytail and leaning in, "but, quite frankly, I have my doubts about our ability to ge' along without the other two." It was true - more often than not, Steven and Iridia ended up having to act as their mediators when things got heated. Which they often did.

With a sigh, she pushed a few pieces of paper over toward him, as well as a pen. "I made all the proper adjustments. Just look them over and sign. We both know I did a right good job of it. No sense in wasting time." She gave him a disdainful glance. "I had plenty of it to think over the best options while you were out, taking a bloody long time, getting your own lunch in and all." She tapped a single fingernail against one of her white teeth. "You got a bit o' lettuce in your tooth, love." Sarcasm was more than apparent in her tone. It was only a little piece of lettuce, but evidence was evidence. She placed her elbows on the table and cradled her head in her hands. "It's ungentlemanly to make a lady wait for you, you know. Rude, one might say."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxthese lies are. LEADING ME ASTRAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}xit's too much for me to stayx
xx𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰l˟xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx. i`ll sing you one last song and then i`m gone °°°

ι oи`т wαииα ιvε
THISxx xxDESTINY
ιт goεs oи εиdεssץ
⇣⇣
xxxthis | love | this | hate | isxxx
| ʎɐʍɐ | ǝɯ | ƃuıuɹnq |

'Thought'
"Texties"
"Athena"
"Father"
"James"

LOCATION;; student council office
WITH;; Alexander
MOOD;; impatient, irritated
ACTION;; sitting, talking
WEAR;; this

OOC

xxxLOVEmetre
Daucus ;; 9/1o | -o.o | ;; You're like my brother. I love you in a platonic way.
Alexander ;; 2/1o | -o.o | ;; Couldn't even show up on time?
Aiden ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I know very little about you, but I hear you're good at what you do.
tbe ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; tbe
Victor ;; 8/1o | -o.o | ;; That latest piece you gave me was stunning! The sterling silver I gave you was hardly an adequate thank you.
Lucius ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I know you're talented, but I don't know you very well.
Lucifer ;; 1/1o | -o.o | ;; I still want to beat your face in.
Adrian ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; He's crazy. I have no interest in someone that stupid.

xxxFRIENDmetre
Calla ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; You're good for Daucus, but I like him more than you. I'll defend him against you on anything, even when he's wrong, and being a jerk by cheating on you. Sorry? But not really.
Kendra ;; 9/1o | -o.o | ;; I'm pretty incredible
Victoria ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; Word is you're a good, admirable person. I can agree with that.
Valeria ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; I don't really respect you. End of story.
Lucinda ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; You're a good person, though a touch annoying at times.
Mystearica ;; 7/1o | -o.o | ;; You do a good job at what you do. I rather like you.
Shylia ;; 4/1o | -o.o | ;; A respectable woman, but also a threat. Not literally, but she's powerful and talented. I dislike people who might overtake me. Who aren't my friends.
Areta ;; 5/1o | -o.o | ;; I don't know what happened, but she seemed fine when I first saw her when I first came to Susurrus. Now she's... distasteful.

Super Sex Symbol

User Image▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
LOCATION: METALS ROOM | WITH: NO ONE | THOUGHTS: NO ONE BETTER WALK IN RIGHT NOW

Victor was awakened by the very shrill noise of a phone going off in his ear and a distinctly uncomfortable crick in his neck. Eyes forcing themselves open he was confronted with an upside down view of his workshop and winced at the sunlight streaming in through the back windows. Why was his workshop upside down? Wait..sunlight? s**t. He had school today. Upsetting the careful balance he'd somehow managed to maintain while asleep with his legs propped up on his worktable Victor was sent toppling backwards as his head cracked against the concrete and he curled up, clutching the back of his head as his phone went off again. Tossing his mutinous chair out of the way Victor grabbed his phone off the desk and answered it. "Hullo?" he answered; normally deep voice hoarse with a mix of pain and having just woken up.

"Victor you didn't come home last night and you didn't call," his mother's voice worried over the line. "I was so worried something had happened to you," she went on as he continued to rub his head as he righted his chair and cleaned up his workspace. "I let you get that studio so you'd have a private place to work on your art Victor, not so you could stay out all hours of the night and not call me to tell me where you were," she began to reprimand now that her initial fears of something bad having befallen her only son had been placated. "Make sure you get to school on time and I want you to home right after. No excuses," she said sternly before hanging up on him. Checking his seventeen missed messages from his mom both from last night and this morning Victor sighed, perking up only when he saw the good morning text from Aiden. Stripping as he walked, he padded over to his emergency dufflebag and fished out some clean clothes. It wasn't the first time he'd ever fallen asleep at his studio after all and so he tried to make it a habit now to have some extra clothes and things packed just in case. He pulled on a pair of comfortably worn jeans and brushed his teeth before pulling on a maroon crew neck followed by a black zip-up and converse. He ran his fingers through his hair a bit to shake the worst of the bedhead but ultimately didn't much care for styling it. There was no one to impress and he almost always had his hood up anyways. Speaking of- he flipped it over his head now as he collected the last of things; slipping his phone and keys into his pocket before grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. At nineteen years old Victor had neither license nor car and instead walked to school. Ever since the car accident several years ago he tended to have terrible panic attacks when he was forced inside of any kind of vehicle and so he generally walked wherever he needed to go even if took longer. Luckily his studio was between school and his house so even though he over slept he made it to english with a couple minutes to spare. Everything before lunch was inconsequential however and Victor spent most of his time in them napping or texting. In between the two though he managed to pay enough attention the class to manage to maintain a steady B average. He was no Kendra- but he got by well enough.

By the time it was lunch though his body was restless and he cut through the halls quickly as the other students parted for him like the Red Sea. If Victor wasn't already used to such treatment it might have been insulting but at this point he was over it. They'd never accept him and he wasn't going to force the issue. Those who wished befriend him had done so and that was all he could ask for. Letting himself into the metal shop class that was currently unoccupied he took a breath of relief. The room was one of the few places he could relax and felt at home and he took advantage as he stripped out of his jacket tossing it over a chair before wedging said chair under the door to the classroom. Usually he didn't have to worry about being disturbed but sometimes some idiot couple looking for a quiet place would wander in and so he'd taken to barricading himself while in the room. Ignoring the fact that technically it was against the rules as well as some sort of fire hazard. The room had a long bay of windows to let in the sunlight so the students had more natural light to work with and as such it was always considerably warmer than the rest of the building and it always felt like home to him. He wanted to get some work in on his current project though while he could since he wouldn't be able to work after school like he normally did.

Unmindful of his body and its scars while he was alone Victor peeled his shirt off before it could get too sweaty while he worked and left it on the chair he was using to lock the door. Hooking a stool to sit on with his foot he began the painstaking process of engraving the vaguely lion shaped head that he'd molded in the past month. The hum of the Dremel was comforting as he lost himself in his work and began to map out the basic features of the famous villainous lion. He could only hope Aiden would see the humor in his piece once he unveiled it to him Halloween day.

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ my life is such a wreck
                                                                                    battle scars i've gotB A T T L E S C A R S ) X ▒▒▒
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER AS FOR HOPE & DIGNITY I LOST THEM LONG AGO
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLERI AM GETTING COMFORTABLE ON THE FLOOR

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Aiden arrived at the school early as he always did. He needed to get everything ready for school before everyone got there. He couldn’t play his music as loudly as he’d like to when there were a lot of students, it was frowned upon really. Sure he could still have his music blaring in the halls before school, though he didn’t feel like dealing with the Principal so early in the morning what so ever.

He slipped out of his black hummer, unlocking the trunk and shouldered the large bag full of new art supplies. He couldn’t’ stand most of the things that the school provided for his drawing and painting classes. Like most teachers in his field he wanted to teach his students the best way he possibly could, and that was not exactly easy with the crappy supplies the school could afford. In all retrospect he couldn’t afford providing for all of his drawing classes, so he just kept to his advanced classes. They deserved to have the best of supplies. Grabbing his keys he unlocked the front door, going to his classroom and dropping the bag on one of the desks that was right up front. Turning up his metal music he grabbed his phone, smiling. Morning Kitten he sent to Victor, smiling as he went about getting all the graded art works posted up all around the walls and put out supplies for everyone. His first class was one of his best classes. All of the students were serious about their art; there was nothing more he could ask for than that.

Getting impatient he sent another text message, ”Over sleeping on a school day Kitten? Better get up or I’ll send you something to make sure you’re awake [; “ it really was not like the boy to still be asleep, he must have been up all night working on something. Which would explain why he hadn’t gotten many messages the night before. As much as Hades would not like to admit it he got a bit clingy, he tried as much as he could to not show it, but there were times when it became near impossible.

His mind drifted as he set up for his lectures, his golden eyes staring off into the distance, clearly off in some other world. This was what he did when he had nothing to do, trying to figure out his Kitten. The boy never told him anything about himself, other than his love for art, and for animals, cats especially. That was probably one of the best things about the boy…that they both loved cats. The thought made him laugh; now he really felt old. Already he was developing crazy cat man syndrome. Damn boy had him smitten….running a hand through his ebony hair he let out a soft sigh. And so the pattern continued…finding someone online, getting too attached, getting on the other’s nerves, and being abandoned once again. The cycle never ended, what was going to make this so different? Part of him worried that Victor would leave him, which was why he was keeping his identity hidden for so long…though the boy never asked for anything, never wanted anything but company…sometimes they’d sit on the phone, in silence of course, or Aiden would just rant about the bad day he had, but never did his kitten speak to him..probably just to keep his identity a secret.

Before he knew it the students started to file in, so he turned down his music and got everything ready. Class went on, rather slowly actually, still not a single message from Victor, which of course left Aiden rather bored. Then lunch finally came, still not a single message. ”Meow” he sent, taunting him. Hopefully he wasn’t annoying him….ugh he was starting to annoy himself that was for sure. Grabbing himself a burger from Carl’s JR. he returned to class, seeing the lights on down the hall in the metal room. Frowning the male walked over, trying to door knob. Locked. Very amusing.

”Victor” he called, knocking on the metal door. ”I know it’s you in there; no one else would be in here during lunch. Unlock this door” Aiden had noticed the boy’s habits, he never saw the boy doing anything but texting and doing his art work. Most of which were probably not assigned.

OOC// Blarg i can't think and this was the best i could do. i am so sorry for the shitty intro D:
                                                                              Lucifer's codes are being taken care of right now by my friend so hopefully I can get that posted tonight as well :3

Invisible Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

indentThe crisp autumn air greeted Lucinda as she set foot outside, leaves that have been long dead crunching under her foot. Tossing her backpack in the corner of her porch, she gave a slightly dissatisfied look. It was that time of year again; the trees were shedding thick layers of dead foliage onto the ground below, and the flowers of the garden began to turn brown around the edges. Poor things. She almost couldn't bare to see them like this, despite being hardly able to see them at all- it was still dark, 4:50 am, precisely. The girl was awake at this time every day without fail, being extremely punctual when it came to her routine. Run, plants, animals, school, homework, animals, plants, run, sleep. Time for eating barely made its way into the schedule, as she gnawed on something while busily working at whatever was occupying her hands. Today, she had an organic carrot in hand as she pulled on her sneakers for a morning jog. She was not sleepy, nor was she tired. In the morning, she had woken up with her eyes wide open, already anticipating how her day would be. Throwing her hair into a sloppy pony tail, she took off down the sidewalk after closing and locking the door behind her.

indentWind blew, throwing the girl's hair to one side, and sending a small shiver up her spine. She was not enthusiastic about the oncoming cold that threatened to kill her precious greenery. A loud chomp sounded through the quiet air as she took a bite out of the vegetable she was holding. Luckily for her, no one was out at this time to question her for running around the neighborhood with a carrot in hand. No one curious enough, at least- she and Kendra always crossed paths, and Lucinda was threw a wave and a smile, but only occasionally received them back. That was fine, she was probably focusing on the rhythm of her music and whatnot, which the green haired girl never found necessary. Who needed music to jog to, when there was nature to enjoy? Twenty minutes later, she found herself back at her doorstep, having worked up a sweat. She slipped into her house quietly, knowing that her mother was laying dormant in the nearest bedroom. Grabbing a set of prepared clothes outside of the bathroom, she went in and proceeded to take a warm shower to freshen herself up for the day.

indentShe stepped out of the bathroom wearing an outfit that practically screamed spontaneity, something that only Lucinda would be able to pull off. The clothing choice wasn't exactly modest, nor was it showy, either. She stood out, and was sometimes hated for it, but whatever. She wore a loose-fitting, pastel green blouse that was lightly adorned with small flower-shaped beads around the neck area, and a flowy, white long-short skirt that reached her knees in the front, and her ankles in the back. With her hair in a loose, spontaneous side braid, she tucked small, white flowers into the plaits, making her truly look like a woman of nature. The flowers, she knew, would die by the time night time came around, so she decided to incorporate them in her outfit, for a small change. Then, slipping on a pair of white sandals, she stepped outside and out to the large farmland beside her house. Most of the crops had been plucked from the fertile soil, and today, she pulled the last of them before they died off. They were sweet potatoes, which only thrived at the end of the summer. It was a shame they didn't last longer here; there were places where sweet potatoes would still survive in the cool autumn- Lucinda had always wanted to try making a stew with sweet potatoes in it for the cold season. Pulling hefty gardening gloves over her dainty fingers, she knelt by the the mounds of dirt and began digging the plants out with her hands, not being one to use a gardening shovel, which had the risk of accidentally harming the crop. Once done, she washed them off and brought them inside, leaving them in a heap on the kitchen counter for her mother to take care of.

indentWhen the chickens outside started clucking, Lucinda was sure that she had little time before she had to get to school. There was a basket that had a pillow at the bottom, and it sat in the corner of the kitchen. She brought it out the the farm of hens every day, snatching up their eggs as they fed. There was only one rooster that kept the chickens laying eggs, and that was good enough. The eggs were often sold to neighbors and the market, leftovers being cooked and eaten, or given to friends who wanted tiny companions. Lucinda grabbed the basket, and a sack of food for the chickens. Out on the field, she scattered some seeds and opened the pen for a while. The sun soon started shining over the horizon, triggering the girl's reaction to herd the chickens back inside, grab her backpack from the porch, and go running for the bus stop, for the bus was surely at the stop already, awaiting her arrival. Lucinda was one of the few passengers on the bus, after all. Everyone else had vehicles and whatnot.

indentThe rowdy bus driver flashed Lucinda a big grin. "Morning, Lucy!" he greeted her loudly, earning a giggle. "Good morning, Mr. Henderson. The last of the crops were harvested today. And, as promised," She held out a tiny basket with four eggs inside, "This is breakfast for your daughters. The hens might not be laying anymore until spring comes along. You know, hehe, mating season." She sat in the first seat, door side so that she would be able to maintain the conversation. It was where she sat everyday, being able to have pleasant talks in the morning. "Ah, of course! So, will you be planting autumn and winter crops today?" Henderson asked, accepting the basket and placing it in a safe spot behind him. Then, the bus started bustling forward, towards the school. His question received an enthusiastic response. "Of course! This year, it'll be beets, cabbage, carrots, radish, and turnips. I'm not sure how to cook them, though, so they may all go to the market. And you, of course. And for Thanksgiving, I'll be sure to bring you a healthy chicken! Unfortunately, it's kind of hard to come across a live turkey around here, though I'd catch one and breed it if I ever saw one coming down the sidewalk!" They both laughed, and the jolly conversation continued until they arrived at the bus loading zone. The students dismissed themselves from the bus and trailed into the school.

indentThe first class of the day was English, which truly bored Lucinda to death. As a senior, though, she found herself relaxing more than usual. It would be another year of nonsensical literature, and then she would be off elsewhere. She didn't really have any intention of going off to college, since she already planned to be a full-time agricultural worker, but she absolutely had to pass her classes if she didn't want to have to sit through another year of education. The only classes she excelled in, after all, were dance and photography, where she was actively moving and having fun. So, she breezed through her first three classes by jabbering to the people that even bothered to glance at her. There were a lot of students that were wearing clashing clothes for Spirit Week, but Lucinda, strangely enough, didn't feel out of place, even with her perfectly coordinated outfit. She never really bothered to participate in such things, since she had other things to worry about. Well, not really- just agriculture. Just agriculture. When the lunch bell rang, she jumped up and slung her backpack over her shoulder, skipping off to the cafeteria; all of the talking had created quite the pit in her stomach.

indentThe cafeteria was not too crowded, so she easily made her way into line. Cafeteria food was never something she really liked, but it was edible, and so she ate it. Today, she got mini corn-dogs on her plate, with a side of salad. She also grabbed herself a carton of milk and packets of ketchup and mustard to go with her hardly delectable meal. Then, she was off to the courtyard, to eat under the trees. The cafeteria was much too...closed. The great outdoors was the place to be, and she even ate outside during the biting winter weather, always coming inside with her nose red as a beet and goose bumps scattered across her skin, with a grin that made people wonder why she looked so damn happy about being outside. She sat under the large oak tree, which stretched across a quarter of the court yard. Propping herself against the huge trunk, she started eating. No one was outside, so she enjoyed her lunch in silence, except for the passing of cars.

*crap-eating grin*
                                Coding for my posts will be done soon!
                                It took me long enough to figure out how to make the picture.
                                x.x

Super Sex Symbol

User Image▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
LOCATION: METALS ROOM | WITH: AIDEN | THOUGHTS: COULD I BE ANY MORE AWKWARD RIGHT NOW?

While he still had the whole month to work on the lion's head Victor decided to start on the detail work of the mane first and work his way in to the face. Because at least then when it came down to crunch time and he still wasn't finished- which he knew himself well enough already to know that would more than likely be the case- he could run a couple all-nighters to finish it up. The same trick would not work on the massive mane he was in the middle of engraving each little strand of hair on. At least he'd caught up on some sleep in his previous classes though so he could actually focus on the detail work. It was a good thing he'd been cleaning off the Dremel bit when his phone went off because he nearly jumped off the stool at the sudden intrusion of sound into his quiet space.

Checking his phone he saw another message from Aiden and flipping back through them he realized he hadn't answered his first text after reading it in the morning. He'd been in such a rush to get to school, and his head had hurt, then he'd been sleeping in class...dammit. He was a terrible person. Screw that- he was a terrible boyfriend. Who the hell forgot to text their boyfriends after being sent; one, two, three! damn messages? Flipping his phone open he punched in a quick response. 'Hey sorry, I guess it's good afternoon by this point. Trust me it was enough to wake up this morning cracking my head on the floor. I slept through my morning classes and now somehow it's lunch already and I haven't told you I love you yet today. Which I do c;' Sending the message he checked his progress against the time. It wasn't the most heartening thing ever but the large amorphous shape hovering around the feline face could now be recognized as the beginnings of a mane at the very least.

Before he could turn the Dremel back on though he heard someone trying at the door and paused to listen. An out of luck couple? Or- ”Victor” he heard them call out his name and instantly recognized the voice of the boyfriend he'd just texted. Not that said man had any idea Victor was anyone other than a particularly quiet art student. And Victor preferred to keep it that way. At least for a little while longer. Nearly toppling over his stool as he rushed to stand he made to open the door before he could get in any more trouble before he realized his sculpture was still in plain view. s**t. Even though it didn't resemble much at the moment he didn't even want to hint to Aiden what it could be. He was extremely sharp after all and Victor wasn't leaving anything to chance. Doubling back he threw the tarp back over it and rolled it out of sight and into his project locker meant to keep the various students' projects safe and out of harms way during the different periods.

Um...uh...sorry, just a second," he answered, flailing around to find something to explain his reason for being in the room as he searched his locker for something less conspicuous. Drawing out the sterling silver piece Kendra had given him to work with a few days ago he slapped it hastily on his desk as he ran back to the classroom door, yanking the chair out from underneath it before realizing his shirt was still hanging off of it. [********] he couldn't help but exclaim, berating himself a moment later when the sound echoed around the room and he realized the thought hadn't stayed in his head. Diving for the maroon material he leaned his full weight against the door as it began to open, struggling to put his shirt back on at the same time. "My bad, I think the uh- door jammed... or something," he said as he wracked his brain for a proper excuse but came up empty. Gods it could have been anyone- anyone else at all and Victor would have been able to calmly explain himself. But with Aiden it was different and he was all kinds of nervous as he tugged his shirt into place just as he was forced out of the way no doubt by Aiden's own strength working against him. It wasn't every day he came up against someone larger than him. Usually slouching around with his head down it was easy to mistake him for being much shorter than he really was but even at his full height he still had to look slightly up at Aiden as he tried to reign in his breathing.

"Oh hey, I guess you, um, fixed it," he offered lamely, kicking himself mentally for freaking out so much. He looked like a fool no doubt. "I guess I'll just be...going now...or something," he said, gesturing with his arm that he meant to leave. Although Aiden more or less filled the entire space of the doorway and there was no getting past him until the teacher chose to move out of the way. Even with an entire classroom open behind him, Victor had the sudden sensation of feeling extremely cornered with him. He supposed if he really wanted to escape he could try knocking him down but something told him that wouldn't end pretty. Nor would squeezing past him be a great idea because honestly, he did not need his body pressed all up against the man of his affections while he knew exactly what the view was like under those clothes. The thought burned like a brand beneath his skin and he suddenly averted his eyes, struggling for a place to look that was anywhere but at the man in front of him.

Today was obviously not his day.

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ my life is such a wreck
                                                                                    battle scars i've gotB A T T L E S C A R S ) X ▒▒▒
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER AS FOR HOPE & DIGNITY I LOST THEM LONG AGO
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLERI AM GETTING COMFORTABLE ON THE FLOOR

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOCATION ◟ halls at school ◝
                            WHOM ◟ Daucus! ◝
                            MOOD ◟ charitable. miffed. starving.

Morning didn't real start for Victoria until she'd either done one or two things. Cooked or danced, this morning the latter was coming first. The first two periods had come and gone and then rolled around third, when she and fellow dancers got to learn and express themselves either synchronized as one or separately to their own beat. Today she'd been allowed to practice on the bars alone stretching and executing moves only she could nail without stumbling or stepping down from her tiptoes. Ballet was one of the grandest ways in which she expressed herself and spinning endlessly on tiptoe helped more than anything else to clear her head. All to soon it was lunch time and yet here she was still dressed in her snug leotard and stuck in the dance hall, on a scale, uncomfortable beyond all limits thought humanly possible. Victoria's personal trainer, had arrived unannounced and now had requested to borrow the dance hall to have a chat with her charge. Honestly the authority the woman had received once her mother had went into a coma was just too much, she'd been added as a guardian on every document on file for her anywhere, and because of her father's judgement here she was atop the embarrassing podium of treacherous numbers, being weighed as her peers filed out of the studio.

Victoria awkwardly gave her responses to all of their called goodbyes. Her cheeks burning as they left her in the studio. With the other girls gone the only sound within the sudden and immense silence was the annoying 'shing-ting-pink' of the medical sized scale. Elise, her trainer, looked her over and pulled at the dark fabric of her leotard complaining about how the material hugged her curves a tad too snuggly. "Stop Fidgeting!" Elise scolded while grabbing her hips and firmly planting her slippered feet squarely within the center of the mat. "Sorry, I d-didn't realize I had been." In truth she had but had she admitted to it she'd never hear the end of it. Elise had to be right, always. The tall wiry woman made her nervous. It was hard to ignore the rules the other had unofficially put into place.

When her weight came in she was wringing her hands together, biting her bottom lip and willing her body to stay poised in the spot the brunette had placed her. The physical preparation did nothing for the mental attack that was Elise's shrill voice ringing out. "A hundred and thirty-two pounds... What have you been doing! That's seven pounds heavier than the last time I weighed you at the end of June!" Unable to answer Victoria merely averted her honey colored eyes. She could stand up to the towering jocks of Susurrus High to defend some kid being bullied but she utterly wilted under the dark brown eyes of the workout witch. Right then as if her silence displeased it greatly her stomach growled loudly. For a heartbeat silence reigned and then she visibly flinched at the full force glare directed at her. Elise was not happy at all.

The trainers lightly tanned face had turned a shade of red unbefitting her complexion. When a manicured finger poked her in the stomach she backpedaled off the scale, all her former grace exuded in the earlier dance session gone at the hand of the hired help. "That is exactly your problem! You're like a bottomless pit Rizzo. Really, I am trying with you but you have got to stop that. You're not a kid anymore and ballet will not be kind to you if you get fat. There is a prescribed weight for one of your height and hundred and thirty two pounds is not it. Now here." Elise's raving came to an end as she pulled a clear container from her overtly large designer handbag. Looking up from her seated place on the padded ground she'd landed on, Victoria saw that what the trainer was offering her was a salad. Plain as all hell. "I already have a lunch," the teen spoke, finally finding her voice. Elise's bangled arm retracted a bit as the woman looked down at her. "Is it a salad?" "No-."

"Then your going to accept the one I brought you. Here. Now, be a good girl and go eat your lunch while I call your father, I've planned a lunch meeting to discuss your progress, or lack there of. Really I have so much to do with you.." Frowning she accepted the salad that'd been offered once more to her. By the time she'd gotten over skeptically eyeing the collection of dry leaves that looked as if they'd been freshly picked from a tree or bush, Elise had no time for her question. "Can I at-least have some dressing with this?" Victoria called after the woman who was now walking away prattling into her cellphone, trying to get Maes, Victoria's father out of a meeting and down to a brunch meet up. "No, no extras!" were Elise's parting words, the double doors of the studio shutting behind her. Sighing Victoria stood, too frazzled to even change, and grabbed her bag along with the salad that promised to be bland. In the beginning of her relationship with her trainer she couldn't bear her presence at all, but in the end she'd deduced that though the eccentric woman's methods were less than desirable she meant well. These days she was even used to the woman's habits when it came to social interaction and so she couldn't bring herself to be angry for the things said to her. It was common knowledge that Rizz was the best at ballet, it was one of the reasons Elise had agreed to be her trainer, still she'd probably only ever gotten praise a handful of times for her accomplishments while under the woman. It was just how Elise did her job and she'd might not have been a people person but she was good at her job, Victoria had seen the results. Still sometimes she just couldn't wait for the woman to leave, and now that she had, Victoria was free to go to a lunch she'd previously been looking forward to.

Having flipped the lights out in the dance hall and stepped out into the hall she started towards the cafeteria. A few teachers and students called out to her and she replied in kind, bright smiles and cheery waves for everyone. The stress of Elise's visit slowly sliding from her shoulders. She was back in her element, around friends, peers, who accepted her and who knew she accepted all of them. Regardless she couldn't shake the feeling of frustration she now shared with her empty stomach. For the third day that week she'd skipped out on breakfast and now she was suffering for it. Maneuvering the halls in a black leotard and equally dark slides holding both her gifted salad and prepared lunch for herself, she couldn't help but stare at what she was to miss out on thanks to Elise's interference. The toasted turkey sandwich that she'd cutely cut into triangles and made with focaccia bread, arugula, Mozzarella cheese, marinated sliced tomatoes, onion and avocado would go uneaten. Suppressing the pout that wanted to devastate her fiery features she looked up just before colliding with Daucus, happening upon the boy just as he'd opened his mouth to question the universe as to what he would be eating.

Taking a quick glance at her deprived option she offered up the cardinal lunch box holding one of her favored quick culinary masterpieces. "How 'bout this? Someone might as well enjoy it, seeing as I can't." Rizzo stated a smile coming over her freckled face.

cat_burning_eyes
                                        sooo late. 'scuse me. hope this is decent.
                                        Little Darling Marionette

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A r e t a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Holder of Eris
        User Image

Σ l e c t r ↯ c emotions
        Running through my circuits
        It's just like you've always wanted to be
        Hitting the dancefloors all around the world
        Where people can see
        Don't stop you've got moves to Ƙ ı ן ן

════════════════════════════

******** school.... There were so many better things she could be doing right now... like finishing this dream. She's been in a hall, she could see some pillars and someone sitting on the ground. She'd asked who they were... and woke to her alarm before she got an answer... but something in her head told her what would follow... still, even if your head controls all the dreams, it doesnt feel out of your hands when you wake up. Whatever answer she'd thought up once she was in control of it... didn't make a lot of sense... "you already know." chh, right. She totally knows a bunch of wack-a-doos who sit on a hard floor covered completely in cloaks. Maybe her mother, but not her.

She made a point not to have freaks in her social circle...

Thus, it was a small circle...

But still...

She groaned when the stereos turned on. Some... music she wasn't sure what it was called. The Arab monk music, she liked to call it. It was her mother's "zen" way of waking her up, instead of saying "get up, time for school" like a parent who wasn't doing shrooms! She growled and pulled the blanket up over her head a moment before throwing it off and getting dressed as quickly as possible. She wasn't staying for breakfast... hell, if she was lucky, she could get out before staying to say good morning... no such luck. She sighed when the woman, wearing a flowy shirt and skirt, her hair tied back with a silk purple bandana at her forehead, reached an arm out and wrapped it around her, making sure to pull her in and kiss her head. Jaw clenching, she pushed off "Mom!" she snapped, the lady unaffected by the one sided affection. Spatula in hand, she returned to the stove "Breakfast is almost done."

She sighed and went to grab her bag, skirt bending up as she went down, but it was well and good, the tight black pants that cut off at her shins keeping anything from being seen under it. Slipping on a pair of flats and slinging her messenger bag over her shoulder, she brushed away the offer. "No time, gotta go." her mother seemed to be expecting it, the way she calmly replied "All right honey, dont buy any pink slime today." Areta rolled her eyes. She would have eaten dog food smothered in amonia as long as it didn't come from a farmers market...

When she got to school however, she was already starting to feel the repercussions of not eating. Her stomach had a sunk in pull to it but it faded after her first period. She was grateful for lunch though... just one thing grated on her nerves as she stood in line with her tray. Standing next to miss goodie goodie. Just breathing the same air as her felt like nails under her skin. She tried not to look at her, but when she'd collected her food she couldn't help but see her step outside. Why didn't she sit at a table like a human? Did she think she was in some disney movie, off to call her forest friends to eat lunch with her?

She followed her out, Lame brain Luci. When she sat under a tree, her brow rose and she glanced down at a nearby ant hill. Roughly, she kicked out at the dirt, slinging it at the dimwit princess and smirked "Oops, didn't see you there, sorry." she said with a smirk to accompany her snide tone.

════════════════════════════

User Image
I'm floating down a river
Oars freed from their holds long ago
Lying face up on the floor of my vessel
I marvel at the stars and feel my heart overflow

User Image

Floating down a river named in motion
Will I make it to the shore, or drift into the unknown?
Maybe we could meet again further down the river
And share what we both discovered, then revel in the view

AlexanderVannKorlyn

User Image

User Image

Alexander sat forward slowly as a small stack of papers were suddenly thrust in his face. "It just figures my dazzling smile would give me away, though I'm going to assume that you noticing is not a compliment to my looks." He reached out and grabbed the papers, pulling them closer as he continued to speak, "And you know, for that matter, you not participating in school spirit is par for you, seeing as you didn't participate last year, or the year before for that matter. And what's more, I'll even hazard a guess that, once again, you won't be going to Homecoming." He had known exactly what she meant, of course that would never stop him from poking fun at her accent if he got the chance.

Of course, then there was the issue of the papers to deal with. You never sign a piece of paper without reading it first, it's just bad news sometimes. Well, and he wanted to make the girl wait as long as he could, not so much that he deprived her of her lunch, but long enough to make her rush. In his eyes, she deserved it, he couldn't say way he disliked the class president so much in spite of how much he truly wanted to like her, he just never felt quite right around her. So with that, he began so shuffle through the papers, glancing over them just enough to get an idea of what they were about even though she was right, he knew that she had done fine on them.

After a few long minutes of skimming he finally tossed the papers down and picked up the pen, signing his approval of them with an exasperated sigh. He leaned back once again, reaching behind his back to scratch at the scar-like tissue at the base of his spine, tissue that he knew went all the way up to his shoulders. Most people didn't comment on the mark, but most people don't bring up obvious birthmarks anyway so there wasn't much surprise there. The strangely defined shape of the trident on his back was one of the biggest reasons why he had taken up swimming in the first place, and the damn thing itched like crazy sometimes. "Anything else I can help you with, or can I go now?" He tried to bite back the sarcasm, gather the nerve to ask the question in the back of his mind that begged to be asked, as it always did. But something stayed his tongue, that alien feeling that he had grown to associate with Kendra that urged him to keep silent and express nothing but contempt toward the girl.

User Image

POSEIDON

Company: Class president Kendra Ransom
OoC: Sorry this is late

Invisible Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

indentOut of the eight mini corn dogs that where on the flimsy foam lunch tray, only two had disappeared into her mouth and into her stomach before she felt like it would suffice; she was not a hungry person. She fiddled with her fork, contemplating whether or not she should eat more. She wanted to be able to work up an appetite during an afternoon run, but she also needed the nutrients and energy, though she doubted there were many foods with sufficient nutrients in the school's food besides the salads and such. The meat inside of the corn dogs tasted like they'd been in a freezer for several weeks, which, even to Lucinda, was a little grotesque. Despite that, her fork started homing in on the next morsel.

indentDirt flew out at her. It was not just any dirt. Lucinda saw those little ants flying as well, clinging onto dirt bits and each other for dear life as they sailed through the air, onto the girl's arms and legs. She screamed in alarm and stood, the tray falling off of her lap, along with the large brown clumps that didn't manage to get a hold of her. She felt the biting, the sharp pinches that irritated her skin though, and the attacked areas immediately swelling to happy bumps on the surface. Brushing away the ants, she snatched a glance at the person who she probably dreaded being around the most: Areta Moonflower. Her neutral appearance made her look dainty enough, but the wicked, sadistic smile that dressed her face made her the scariest student in the entire school. Oh, that auburn hair dressed those scarlet eyes and those pink lips so very well. She could be a model if she wanted. But, alas, she decided to reign terror upon those in her path. She was a notorious woman.

indentGoing along with Areta's sarcastic words, Lucinda replied, still dusting away the little life forms on her body, "I-It's alright, Areta... The bites will go away soon, I hope..." Once making sure she got the last of them, she picked up the tray and the dropped bits of food to shove them into a nearby trash can. Her appetite was definitely gone. She took a deep breath, but it came out broken and shaky as small tears formed at the corners of her eyes. Another deep breath in, and out. This time, it was smooth, and she whispered to herself, and partially to Areta, "It's alright." Eye contact was avoided as she carefully stepped forth to grab her cutesy green backpack. When she looked down, though, she saw that her pastel clothing had been soiled, and there was dirt in her braids and in the tiny flowers that adorned it, and her skin was covered in tiny red speckles.

indentLucinda had always wondered. Didn't Areta ever get tired of routinely causing people pain and grief? She bent a stiff arm to run her hand down the other- the itching was almost unbearable. Without much thought, she took a flower out of her hair, and she looked at it, and then at Areta. It looked good with her. It went well with her pale, flawless skin. Feebly, Lucinda stepped up to the brunette and placed the flower in her hair, facing forward above her ear. "Homecoming is soon...you should try wearing bright colors. They look surprisingly good." she said, smiling a little. Then, she shrank back and started walking away toward the infirmary. She needed something to relieve the itching, or else she would be tearing at her skin all day. The girl's steps were unsteady and awkward as she briskly paced away- the ant bites made it so.

indentModest taps sounded as Lucinda's sandals touched the floor. The bumps on her skin spread out a little, along with the redness. Her arms and legs were pink and splotchy, and thank god it didn't reach her face! Maybe it was time for her to start making a section of her farm strictly for herbalism, to help in these kinds of situations. 'If I recall, the shortcut to the nurse's office was...' Her eyes veered to the left, and to her surprise, a large man, namely Mr. Levine, was blocking the door that lead to the metals room. Able to barely see past his shoulders, Lucinda recognized the unmistakable hairstyle and scar that pertained to a male that was in her English class. "Hi, Victor!" she piped up, smiling and waving. She inched closer, looking at the teacher. "Excuse me, Mr. Levine. I need to get to the nurse's office." She pointed into the classroom to the door on the opposite wall, which lead to the hallway that was strictly for the offices of the bigwigs: principal, counselors, and such.

I hope y'all don't mind. >.<

Sin Delicious
                                tittytwitch

ooh ahh cabbage's Honey Bun

Sugary Warrior

User Image

↘ ↘DA U C U S A T T ϟ C U SA V E R Y

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Z E U S ; ; space G O Dspace o fspace L ϟ G H T N ϟ N G space && spaceT h e space S K Y ! !
L o c a t i o n : Halls at school┊ M o o d : Happy and curious.┊ C o m p a n y : Rizzo!

Daucus had long given up the prospect of having a person for lunch and decided on having something edible, he just didn't know what. As he was trying to decide on whether or not he should eat the food here or leave he didn't notice the other student walking down the hall and gently collided with her. His blue green eyes quickly looked down to see what bumped into him and smiled slowly for two reasons. One it was Victoria in a leotard which seemed to hug her curves rather nicely and two she had food. If anyone knew the dancer, they knew how delicious her meals were. He was tempted several times to ask her to come to his place just for her to cook him meals when his mother was away, but seeing how his girlfriend was such a jealous soul he never got the chance. Victoria was one of the few females in the school that didn't deserve her wrath.

With an extremely grateful look on his face, Daucus took the offered lunch happily. "Thanks a million, Rizzo, I really owe you one." His fingers had no trouble popping the lid on the lunch box and peered at the contents inside. It smelled just as delicious as it looked and he couldn't wait to dive into the lunch provided for him. The blonde looked around for a good spot and chose a spot on the floor. He could've went into the lunchroom where everyone else was, but he could already see his football buddies trying to snag a triangle or two of his lunch. He would be damned if that were to happen. Once he was situated, Daucus patted a spot on the ground right next to him. "Take a load off, kiddo." He said before grabbing a triangle and bit down into it.

Grunts of pure joy was heard from the male as he tasted the sandwich that seemed to have come from heaven itself. "You're going to make some man extremely happy, Victoria." He managed to say in between bites. Soon there was only on triangle left and he couldn't bring himself to eat it just yet. Crumbs were wiped off his face and jacket with another bout of thank you 's being sent towards Victoria. "So why'd you decide to give your lunch up?" He was a bit curious as to why someone would ever want to give up something as delectable as this

[qoute="Nougami"][/qoute]
This post sucks. . 3 . Sorry.

User Image
                THIS IS THE END, HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN
                Wearing : These

Just as the blazing sun rose, and the bonde woke almost instantly. He looked at clock to see that it is only 4 am. He sighed. He had that dream again. The dream where he was riding a golden chariot in the sky. It wasn't a nightmare but it felt too real. It was as if he was watching a movie in POV. 'Good morning to you, my dear mortal,' a male voice rang in his head but he ignored it. This voice and the dream kept on bothering him ever since he had that Greek mythology class in his sophomore year. He stretched his arms and got out of his bed to open the window to see the dawn. After watching the dawn for a moment, he slowly got changed into his training gear for the 'Demitrius morning archery session' after all, he wanted to beat his twin sister for once today.

It was 7 am when the archery session finished. He felt slightly depressed as he again lost to his sister in archery, the 19876th loss out of 19876. It was more annoying when she was insulted him saying how 'crap' he was. He quickly showered and got changed. He had a simple white T shirt and a thin black jacket in case it was going to be cold in the afternoon. He also wore a silver necklace for a touch and the hairpin that he attached onto his right side. He looked at himself in the mirror and was impressed. He looked at his bag checking that he had put his homework and the music sheets.
                                          "Lucius! Hurry up!"
                                          "Yeah, just a moment!" he shouted out as he hurriedly packed his violin also checking that he had his piastro gold rosin, two bows and his golden red violin in the case along with the shoulder rest. When he was sure that he had everything packed, he came into the dining room to see his entire family. Obviously, they were already having the breakfast without him.

"Eat up, Lucy. You have two performance tests today, right?" his mother asked friendly as she gave out his favourite meal of the day, breakfast.
                                          "Yup, shouldn't be too hard though," he answered confidently. He prepared for this for two weeks, he did five hours of practice everyday for both of the test until he himself was satisfied. Finishing the family breakfast, he got into the backseat of the car along with his twin sister. His father drove the car to the school. "Have a good day in school," His father told the twin as they got out of the car.
                                          "We will," he chanted almost automatically as he got out of the car.

First period and the Second period was slightly boring today but at least he understood everything that was covered in the class. The third period was rather exciting as it was his favourite period, Music Composition. After being a performance musician for so long, composing music felt so different but so much fun. Because he was still new to music, the teacher asked him to do many arrangements to learn many new ways of expressing chords and such.
                                          "Are you ready, Lucius?" The teacher asked as he saw Lucius putting five full pages of music sheet onto the piano stand.
                                          "Yup,"
                                          "Okay, start playing whenever you are ready" With a puff of inhaled air, he placed his hand delicately on the piano. Thinking of the precise timing of the beat, he started to play the music piece. After finishing the piece, Lucius felt rather accomplished. He glanced at his teacher who seemed deeply impressed. "It was very very awesome. So much better than your first time. What song is this from? This is not a disgusting same pop songs that I hear all the time from other students,"
                                          "Oh, it's a Opening song called 'Level 5 judgelight for an anime called Railgun'" Lucius told him with a smile.

The teacher told him to do more arrangements saying that he is almost ready for full composing. However he told Lucius that he needs to look through various genre of music style rather than focusing on one. 'Sounds easy but so hard to do,' he thought as he sighed. The next assessment for composing was three weeks away but he wasn't sure whether he will have enough time. Although the teacher told him that he wasn't ready to do composing, he was already a composer for the band that he was in. The bell for the lunch rang and he thanked the teacher and left the music class room.

When he had arrived at the Cafeteria, there were already so many people there. "Oh God," he muttered as he saw the huge long, snake like queu for the cafeteria food. It looked like it was going to take a long time before he would be able to get a lunch. 'What a bother' he thought as he stood in the line. 'Patience is the key to success, mortal,' that voice again rang inside his head like a bell. 'Good advice, mister,' he thought grimly as his stomach growled for food.

After what he thought was an eternity, he managed to get his food. He sat along few underclassman who does music. He ate his food while he was listening to what they were saying. Most of it were very irrelevant to music but was quite interesting. "How do you keep up with music and still ace your exams?" one of the underclassman asked him suddenly.
                                          "Ummm.. well I mostly practice music at home and study in school as much as I can. It somehow works for me. I do have a long term memory after all," He answered rather plainly which seemed to have disappointed the underclassman. "Aren't you gonna become musician? Why study so hard?"
                                          "Well, the thing is, I don't want to be musician, I want to become a medical professional, so I kinda have to do well," he told them with another his trademark smile. "Oh" he looked at the time to see that he should be going to the infirmary. "I should go, see you guys," he told them as he hurriedly left the Cafeteria to the infirmary.

Rushing into the infirmary, he checked to see the nurse in charge. He scanned the room but there was no one. It seemed that the nurse isn't here. 'Perhaps she went for a lunch' he thought as he sat down on the nurse's chair for a second. His eyes started to check whether all the medical equipments were in place. After all, he had been helping out the nurse to treat injured students every lunchtime since he was a freshman. This room was like his second home and this was where it felt the most comfortable in the entire school.
                                          "Would anyone come today?" he asked himself as he waited patiently for anyone to come in.

The Chosen Mortal of Apollo
                I will edit this if someone disagrees or wants me to change it

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Aiden could hear the boy fumbling around in the room, causing him to sigh. What was he doing in there anyway? The boy knew the rules of the room better than anyone. ”Victor you know better than to be in there.” Aiden grumbled and looked down at his phone as it went off. Ah it was about time his Kitten sent him a text back. A soft smile spread on his harsh face as he sent a reply quickly, chuckling when he heard Victor curse. Hey its about time Kitten. You really need to be more careful and stop sleeping in that studio before you really hurt yourself. Then I’ll have to play doctor.[; Aiden always had fun teasing him for sleeping in the studio. but really don’t do that again…you had me worried I scared you off and that was nothing but the truth. Aiden had an issue with always being left behind for some reason, well not for some reason. The reason was completely justified in the fact that all of his previous relationships moved on after they had their fill of his body. The last thing he wanted was for the same thing to happen with the boy…his nameless cat boy.

I love you too Kitten. Gotta take care of this student, he’s decided to try and keep me out of the metal’s room. He’s that one I'm always bragging about. Maybe I’ll find him naked in there” he joked. Aiden always used Victor to tease…well Victor. Not that Aiden was aware of the fact that his favorite student happened to be the cute and cuddly boy that he had fallen head over heels for. Victor was by far the most perfect person in Aiden’s thoughts, no one could come even close, ever. “Victor open this door. I know you’re leaning on it.” he snapped, making sure to shove the door open, not too hard so that the boy didn’t go flying off. Damn kid was nearly as big as he was, luckily not nearly as strong since he didn’t seem to put much effort into defining his muscles. Victor struck him as a guy much like his beloved boyfriend…almost too similar really, almost threw him off.

“yeah sure, fixed it” Aiden grumbled, staring down at the smaller male. Really? He had been going too soft on the students so far, if the best student was breaking the rules he was not really looking forward to finding out what the other students were doing in their spare time. ”Victor, you are not going anywhere yet. You know very well the rules when using this room, for one you were more than likely not wearing the safety gear, which I don’t care how often you do such things without you will not be doing that under my watch. Nor are you supposed to lock the door. You have detention for a week. Lunch and after school.” Aiden decided. There was always work to be done inside the classroom and he could use someone like Victor to help clean up and pick up everyone else’s slack. There was always cleaning to be done. ”you will go get your lunch and be back at the classroom before the bell rings unless you want me to add another week” Aiden said seriously, his eyes narrowing slightly before he walked off, leaving the door behind him open. What victor was thinking Aiden was completely unsure, but he did not like the idea of a student in there alone.

Time to get some alone time now…he went into the teacher’s lounge and grabbed himself a bottle of water before walking back to his classroom. The button up shirt that Aiden had put on was covered in dust from ceramics, not that he cared much but everyone else around him sure did. The teachers gave him dirty looks, clearly he was far from the favorite. No one liked a teacher that used foul language in classrooms and threw things at children when they pissed him off. Though what the other teachers said or thought about him was the last thing he cared about. He threw down his water and flopped himself down on his computer chair, grabbing his phone and sent a rather lengthy message to Victor, the details a bit too….raunchy for any other person’s eyes. When he had the chance to make Victor blush he took it, always taking things a bit too far though it was something that he could smile about all day. Sending a few images that he had taken the night before. There had been one time when Aiden was skyping with the boy and he decided it would be a good idea to completely strip on camera….that had been a good night. Despite not being able to see his face victor sure as hell could imagine how it would look.

[I will get that Lucifer post out sometime i promise! ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff