Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☬═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Devdan luaphed as he rubbed her head" alright then" he decided to just ognore her knoledge of the dirty store, he knew she was to young to understand it and he knew she spied on everyone, she was even adopted by some of the mercinary guilds, much like kali had bien when she first came around, so she could have heard it anywere, he was just happy she knew, lucky for everyone she was to young, if she was a few years older he might be miffed" so after lunch we head to lace and leather, keep that reciet close, we need it to finish the contract" devdan finished his own coffee as he set the cup upside down on the small plate nearby.
Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Were other men Blindly follow the Truth.
When other men are limited by Morality or Law. Remember,
Nothing is True,Everything is Permitted
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
Lex chuckled form his brothers threat. “ Will do.” Lex wasn’t planning on dressing in his armor anyway, given how his wife and daughter had already worked him over in the whole puppy dog eyes and cute please for him not to be working tonight. There is no way in hell a man could say no I can’t when both his wife and daughter ganged up on him. Lex scratched the back of his head through his hood when his brother mentioned his son. “ Sorry about that, Taliens a bit….” He trailed off with that, after all Talien was just like he was when he was young, though, there was something wrong with that boy. “ I’ll talk to him.” Thouhg Lex couldn’t garentee anything, Talien did what he wanted, when he wanted, that boy was far too much like his father was.
"Revelation."

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

“ You can count on me.” She said with a nod making sure the receipt was in her pocket securely, she didn’t want to lose it and fail her mission, and after all she was training to be a mercenary like her dad and older siblings. When she was satisfied with its security she started eating again, enjoying the lunch a lot. Finally after a little bit of time she had finished placing the empty glass that once held milk in it down on the table. “ Ready.” She said looking up to her dad a milk mustache present on her face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I will fly on my fathers wings,
                                I will do great things, on my fathers wings.

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image

Devdan stood up with that as he put mony on the table and pinned it down with his empty cup" alright then, lets roll lil miss" he said about to leave when he noticed her face" one thing first" he said leaing down as he whiped her mouth with a napkin and kissed her forhead" there, now we can go" he said tossing the napkin aside, grabbing the railing of the patio as he jumped over it and onto the roat" lead the way boss lady"when this was done he could get the rest of the things and then head home.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
so I might once again see the
Roses of May"

User Image

After finishing up her meal, Selenia straightened all the ruffles out of her jacket from sitting down. Placing a hand on her hip, she began to look around for where she need to go next. "Such a large place. How do am I supposed to find my way around?" Selenia obviously stood out among the crowd. Not by appearance so much, but through her actions. It didn't take long for the lost maiden to tire herself out. She was wandering around aimlessly. "Uh umm? Excuse me. I need....Pardon me but can you help...." Selenia turned to asking people on who passed her up for help. Sadly, she wasn't able to get much from them. "I'll try once more." Selenia told herself as she continued further down the street. Soon, she spotted an individual with brown hair walking in her direction. {Theodore} "Ah. Excuse me, but if I could have a moment of your time?" Selenia came to a stop in front of the male. "I sorry to bother you, but I just arrived in town not too long ago. I was wondering if you could point me towards a map of this place or some kind of general layout of this place." She said as she placed her hands on her hips.

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
won't wash away, wash away
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Pelay was a bit surprised when her dad came at her with a napkin but when he wiped the milk form her face she smiled. “ Thank you.” She got up and followed her father to the balcony edge and watched him hop over, she looked up to the fence and sighed, before backing up a bit. Unlike the rest of her family, Pelay was still a little too little to just hope over stuff; she had to get a running jump. Taking off she jumped onto a chair for leverage, her hand touching the top of the railing were she did a handstand before pushing herself off the railing, flipping over and landing on her feet, right in front of her father. She was a cat they were known for landing on their feet. She looked up to her father and smiled. “Let’s go.” She said waving him to follow her.

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

Devdan had to take a break to appluad her as she landed infront of him, it was hard not to when your child was so young and energetic, when she told him to come he nodded" yes ma'am" he joked lightly as he followed after her, he knew this lace and leather store wouldent be a good place to have her look around in so when they got there he planned on picking her up and haveing her give the cashier the reciept, the faster they were in and out the best, for his own nerves aswell.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Pelay started walking leading her father down the road, humming a bit as she did, it was a lot easier to get lost in fun when you didn’t have to worry about sneaking around. But when she realized that she was humming her automatically stopped, and stood up straight walking like an adult would. “ Hehe, sorry.” She said looking up to him, Humming was for children, and Pelay wasn’t a child, she was a warrior, like her dad. So she tried her best to act like an adult, that was the funny thing about children they couldn’t wait to grow up, and their parents wanted to keep them small.

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

Devdan had an urge to pick her up and kiss her to death, she was unbelieveably adorable, but dideant want to ruin her exitement over her 'adult' mission, so he simply chuckled lightly and smiled at her" good girl" he actualy rather liked the song she was humming, he never had a head for music but what kind of warrior dideant like music, a scott thats who" that reminds me, we have to get you some more weapons" he said looking down to her, she had her sword, and even if he disliked possessed weapons, she had realy taken to it, and just like when her mother had it, he enjoyed the idea that it would protect her when she couldent protect herself" we all have our main weapon of course, but occationaly the sistuation deems more creative measures, we all have them" he said pulling out a hand full of his explosive beeds" even i have my tricks" he said with luaphing as he put them away.

User Image

Familiar Smoker

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XXXXXXXX████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX
████████████████████████████████

━━━━━━Theodore Walther━━━━━━

████████████████████████████████

█████▄︻┻┳═一 ┈━═☆·.¸¸.·´¯`.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

¤.¸¸.·´¯`.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆═━ -─══┳︻ ██████

▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄

Snapping out of his little mental train, Theodore acknowledged the girl with a "Huh?" In all honesty, he was hoping that there would have been some guides in the city ready for visitors. But from the looks of this encounter and his experience so far, that was not the case. "You know, they sell maps in shops." He said. "Haven't seen many maps posted up on the street before." Maybe he could have been a little more subtle. Holding up his newly acquired map, Theodore probably thought that he could at least do a solemn for anyone else with his misfortune.

"If it'll do any good, I have a map. Where are you headed?" Theodore did not seem to have much problem offering her help, despite his last statement, baring the tone, sounding like an insult.

▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄
▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄

((Sorry, gtg))

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Pelay was proud of herself that she had gotten his approval, but when he mentioned getting her more weapons she once again became the excited child she was. “ Really! Yay!” she said clapping her hands and bouncing up and down, Pelay loved getting new weapons, so far she had a nice collection of weapons in her closet at home, and thanks to her requip ability she was able to summon any weapon from that room and use it in battle, no matter where she was, giving her a practically endless supply of weapons. Though she was excited about it there seemed to be a dark aura forming around Tarksha as if he strongly disapproved and was jealous of the idea.

✿ ❀ ❁

Desirable Rogue

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☠☠Wer in seinem Leben ist gut auf der Erde
☠☠Wird ein Engel nach dem Tod werden
☠☠Sie schauen zum Himmel und fragen
☠☠Warum kannst du nicht sehen, wie sie?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Gott weiß, ich will nicht ein Engel sein

Back in the old Demonic capital, in the Vachal manor sat a young man about the age of twenty on a leather chair, a book in his hands and glass’s placed rather neatly on his face. Beethoven’s moonlight Sonota playing lightly in the background. He was already ready for the ball, having gotten dressed in his best ivory Kiton suit, it wasn’t something he normally wore but tonight being the night of the annual ball of the King and Queen, he felt it best to dress up in something… fitting, for the occasion. Right at the moment he was awaiting his family to finish up getting ready, seeing as he was the only one to have gotten ready early. His blue eyes flowed over the words of the book in front of him, even now as an adult he had never lost his love of reading and classical music.
User Image

Dapper Smoker

B a l t h i e r ♣ L e o V a s ♣ L i e n g o d 》

Dreams are the hearts deepest desires...
xxxxxxx ...nightmares are the hearts worst fears.

User Image

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

the doors to the guild hall bar burst open as Balthier and three other members of the third seat master guild, the RipJaws enetered, balthier heading straite to the counter were Kali normaly stood" ******** hell" he said reading the sign as he threw the three heads onto the counter, tied together by their bloodied hair, they were the heads of the three bandit lords their guild had spent the last two months hunting across the eastern plains, and without kali to check of the completion and sign off on the contracted prise for their pay out, they were broke, all they had were three heads.

Balthier looked to one of the bartenders as he threw an empty cup at him" asshead, weres the cat, ive an itch only hard alcohol can scrtatch, and no money to pay it" he said as the men behind him luaphed, balthier spinning on them as he quickly knocked them to the ground" shut your mouths, luaphing at someone haveing a cup thrown at them, the lot of you are assholes, now get back to the boss and take these" he said throwing the heads at them" MOVE!" the three took off at his command, they were new members, forced to be balthiers apprentices by the guild master, and he was none to happy about it" idiots!"he said looking back to the bartender" either get the cat, or give me booze, anything else comeing out of you and ill rip out your teung and shove it up your a**"the bartender just sighed, he was used to drunk mercinaries and pompous mercinaries, but the ripjaws were always just plain outright angry for no damb good reason.

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You never know how strong you are...
...untill being strong is te only choice you have.
xxxxxxx

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image

User Image 𝕹𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝕳𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝕯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥. User Image

α ω α к є ◆ ɴαρρɪɴɢ ✦ hunting ☢ ωѳʀкɩɴɢ
«▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»

∝╬══════════════════════════════╰╮══════════════════════════════──────────────→

"Do not underestimate me.
I'll work my way up myself.
I know that you will hate me.
I'm loosing too much health.
All I ask of you is just one thing,
One thing so minor, so simple.
Please do not forget me,
For I don't want to forget."

Gather had waited patiently in town for longer then she had wished to admit, growing ever more distainfull towards these people as they wlaked through their routines, even in a city of this size and prepareing for a ball, they were all creatures of habbit, sheep she disliked to no end, she had spent over a month in this capitol awaiting word from the master guild hall about her request to join the Master guild The ShadowBlack, Ruled over by the Halls master Devdan vachal, it was rare for anyone to be aknoledged in such a way by any of the three master guilds, but over this month she had completed five high priority contracts solo, aswell as a list of refrences and conquests longer then most senion members, she was without a doupt a woman with determination, but it was that same ambition that cuased devdan hesitation to accept her willingly, and thus he had sent word to her for a meeting this afternoon, and thus she waited, patientll in the bar of the guild hall, ignoreing all others as her eyes stayed glued on the door watching people come and go.

User Image
"I don't believe in justice,
It is just a fairy tale word.
It's fake just like an actress,
acting like a peaceful bird.
I'd rather see the truth, the pain,
instead of hiding it with lies.
I won't step in, what would I gain?
Besides, everybody dies,
we're all just stepping stones of Life.

←──────────────══════════════════════════════『∂αиcє cιяcℓєs X яσυи∂ ץσυ 』══════════════════════════════╬∝

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster
~ShadowBlack Mercinaries~
User Image

Devdan luaphed" good, we can see if they have any new distance weapons, you cpuld use a little range in your repetoir" afterall her strength was still rather weak becuase of her age, and her sex, range was always a good choice for those who prefered speed to strength" oh that reminds me, i need to reschedule our training sesstion today, i have a meeting with a new recruit looking for admitance into my guild" although he was the head of all the guilds, even he had his own group in a completely seperate guild from the main hall, registered same as all the others, infact he rarely ever recruited for his own guild, bien one of the most elite groups of warriors gathered in gintana, it was rare for him to even consider admitting someone much less to meet with them, in truth it was only becuase of her repetoir and refrences he was considering it, especialy due to her young age" is that it?" he asked pointing to the store infront of them curiosly..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out