Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                User Image

line up to the ring.For a battle that you can't win.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                Little Vesperia growled at that and went to grab the closest sharp thing to attack her with.” You do not speak about my Empress like that!” She moves to attack her hoping to stab in her arm or something. “You do not know! We are knights not slaves.”Vesperia cared not about her people in the north or about her history, but as a loyal knight she could not let it stand that she spoke ill of her empress.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

there's no getting out.Now you got to wonder,
                                who will dig you out when you're six feet under?

☠ ☣ ☢

User Image

Desirable Rogue

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣How dare you address me so informally...
If you wish to keep your life, fall to your knees and bow...●●●

User Image

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ I am Empress Sibella Celso
You will call me your Majesty.●●●
User Image
“Daughter?” She said getting to her feet looking the man over when she realized who he was she smirked. “It’s you, I was wondering when we were going to see you again.” She said brushing off her dress and getting to her feet. “Unfortunately, your too late, as you can see your little girl is not here.” Honestly Sibella didn’t know were the child was, the girl had disappeared after her last transmission. Gambit had yet to show up as well. All she had with her was Marc and Marcus.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...
Now get out of my sight.●●●

You think you can beat us winglies....... now you are mine.

Dapper Smoker

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☬═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

devdan glared as a dark smile passed his lips" thats to bad for you" he said reaching into his belt as he grabbed a small wooden doll and tossed it down to sibbella" i was hopeing for a trade, my duaphter for your neice, but in hiensight, i suppose ill just kill you both" he said grabbing his spear as he pulled it from the throne" free my duaphter from your poison now, or i will draw you from her like puss from a wound" he said pointing his spear to her

Shiani hadeant expected that but was always ready for something as pelay went for a scalpel, shiani grabbed her wrist and bent her arm back, holding her other hand infront of vesperias face as flames ignighted over it" calm down!" she demanded as she released vesperai and the doctor mved the tray away so it couldent be stolen from like that again" perhapse i overestimated my own tolerance, i..." stepping back she bowed, she had let her mind get the best fo her and was almost tempted to set the girl on fire, the fact that anyone would defend the honor of someone who had lead to the death of so many of her freinds overwhelmed her, edge was quick to the scene hgowever" shiani, your dismissed, take the others with you aswell" she bowed to him as she left with the other royal guards, edge looking to the neko girl" i have a question, your fathers name is gambit, and he is an assasin correct, a demon assassin, if i am correct demons are local only to gintana, you are neko, unless your mother was also a neko this would be impossible, yet i ask, if your father is a demon, how is it he has always bien a slave to a woman who has never until recently even met demons" he said grabbing her wrsists as he bound them once more" and yet even more so, how is it your trained as a warrior and he an assassin, unless your mother trained you, which i find suspicios in its own rights, so i ask you to ponder one thing, what makes you so damb sure that demon named gambit is your father, and that empress is your em,press, and you are not just another mind ******** puppet like all the others" he said standing up as he pulled her down from the table and grabbed her dress drapping it over his shoulder, luckily she was still mostlyu dressed"we can worry over the shower later, is she fine" the doctor backed away" uh..yes she is" edge to did not enjoy the small girl attempting to assult a royal guard, escpecialy not in an infirmary and for a woman she should despise" lets find your room"

Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
Sibella looked won to the doll as it landed at her feet and sighed. “idiot girl.” She had a feeling Roselyn would end up being captured. When he said he wanted to trade them Sibella looked up to him and smirked. “You defiantly picked the wrong person to trade.” There was only person in this world Sibella truly cared about, though the girl was her niece and it was terrible that she was caught, Sibella wasn’t the kind of person to trade for her. “If you wished a trade you should have sought out my brother.” Von was a bleeding heart, a good man yes, loyal to the family and her brother, but a softy, her nice and were soft as well, that’s what lead them to being caught and for Mako now stuck in the situation he was. Neither child was proper winglies. No Rosylan would remain captured even if Sibella did have Pelay to trade; she needed to learn why her soft heart and sneaking out was idiotic. Sibella only shrugged at his demons. “Can’t do that, the girl is not here.” How could you take out an enchantment when the enchanted isn’t around? “You know I find it amusing your still here. The last time I saw your daughter, she had left the ship during a war in Aldeon, the fight is long over and she has yet to return. If I was you I would be more concerned on making sure she was still alive.”

Vesperia watched the woman go and smiled, giggled actually, when Edge came back and started to bind her together once more she grumbled. “Everything was fine till she said something.” She hated being bound up and was tempted to struggle but just sat there when he asked about her father she looked up to him and grinned. “You don’t know about the world, just like how we came to your land, other came from this one. That’s why we have been knights to our empress for so long.” Yep that’s right sibella had actually given her and Gambit family history, something that would be a lot harder to break then the last time. She giggled again and jumped off the bed not really carrying about his huffiness. “Father trained me, with Marcus’s help. That’s why I was able to sneak in without people knowing I was here and have big brother attack the princess, and destroy the shields.” Yes she was quiet proud of her abilities to sneak around.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...

Newbie Noob

(( and i am back >.< ))

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image

devdan was actualy overjoyed to hear that, if she was not here and had gone down into the city dureing the battle, chances are she had bien captured" i do not have so little faith in the ones i love" although that left him with one last thing on his agenda" then my only course is to kill you here and now, and hope the enchantment ends with your life" gripping his spear tightly he charged to the edge f the throne and leapt, pulling his spear back as fire began to spiral around its tip, and with a single motion he threw it directly at her, putting all of his strength behind it, there was no way in hell he would miss this chance, to free his duaphjter for good, get his revenge and remove this b***h from the equation of gintana.

when the spear made contact with anything it would release a massive explosive wave of flames, devdan comeing down right ontop of it as he reached out with his flameing guantlet and slammed his palm into the butt end of the spear, driveing ot down into either sibeella or the floor, wereever it had landed, and releasing a second wave of flames with twice the power.

Edge nodded" im very impressed" he just waseant impressed with her, but the empress" and i cant wait to see your empress return with her armada, i hear luke has even bigger weapons ready, ones that will turn the entire fleet into twisted metal, poor woman will never know what hit her" now he was just being antaginizeing, something about talking to insanity always got to him, enouph for him to make up news that was not real, but either way they eft the infirmary and edge decided to tkae her to one of the rooms, preferably one with no windowns or means of escape.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
Sibella grinned at that. “That may be, but she was sent to kill the youngest princess. Well you know what happens to those who take the lives of the royal families.” Yes now she was just trying to piss him off, it was a curse. When he came at her she smirked and jumped back the head of the spear imbedding into the ground. Fire shooting up all around the spot she was standing, a sly smile coming from the Empress. “ Oo, big bad has fire, how frightening.” She said walking over to a guard who was holding her staff and took it from him. “Let’s see how scary big daddy really is.” With that she tapped the bottom of the staff onto the floor her null field activating and filling the room “You know, you could just give up and join us, I am sure your little girl would be happy with two daddies.”

Vesperia looked up to him with a grin. “Her majesty was only surprised, she will be ready next time, then you all will bow down to her.” Yes she believes that they would all be beaten the next time. “ And this Luke person, he will be dead.” That or he would be turned into either one of sibellas personal slaves, or forced to work as a slave techy for the ships.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...

Bashful Hunter

Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach
(( and i am back >.< ))

((Yay! Welcome back! =) I hope everything is ok.))

Dapper Smoker

Edge had cooled off thankfully and returned to his old self for the most part" when sibbella returns with her fleet, im sure youl be free and back with your daddy" yea no way was she staying the way she was for much longer, they had both jane, mastyer of the arcane and Luke master of tech, if they had Alucard master of Biological they could have a symposium on bien to smart for there own good, but either way.

Devdan pulled his spear free as his fire faded" my fire would have bien your saveing grace, now your death wil be slow and painfull" he had trained all his life with no abilities such as that, she had done nothing to him but made him more dangerous, although when she mentioned two daddies she realy did strike a deep nerve as his knuckles went white on his grip of the spear" my little girl has only one daddy, and when im done with you, ill rip that son of a bitches throat out aswell!!" unable to think of anything else as he simply threw his spear at her, chargeing in behind it as he reached out for her throat with his clawed hand, aiming to literaly rip her throat from her neck.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

“ I am glad I could help, anything from my daughters pet.” She teased, she just had to the last time she saw him he was an adorable baby dragon and now he was a full grown man. As they walked and talked they were almost at the infirmary when Ellina noticed Edge and Pelay coming out of it, talking to one another, Pelay only wearing her under clothing. Stopping she cleared her throat to politely inter up their conversation. Vesperia glared at him once more he just didn’t get it did he? “I said father, call him right.” She demanded stomping her foot in a angry huff, only to hear someone clear their throat. She looked away from the man she was with and noticed not only the queen, but Nathair as well. “What do you want?” She asked with a sneer as she stepped back, away from Ellina, Ellina not taking her rudeness to heart but she did have something to say about it. “Young lady, it is impolite and downright appalling to speak that way to someone, being enchanted is not an excuse to have bad manners.” She said leaning down to talk with the girl face to face. “Even for a knight I know your father taught you better than that.” Though she was scolding her Ellinas kind tone never changed, even if it did now have a more motherly and athoritive way about it. Vesperia only let out a small growl and looked away from her, Ellina smiling from that. “I thought so.” With that said she stood up normally and looked to edge and the girls little dress on her shoulder. “Though perhaps it is not fully her fault I can understand the embarrassment of having to walk around only half dressed.” She said with a more questioning tone then anything else.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `Soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

Sibella smirked when she saw his reaction at her mentioning two daddies, yes eh was deliberately trying to hurt him. She had, had a troubling and horrid day, beating and breaking the spirit of an under land scum would lift her spirits well. When he threw his staff at her she moved out of the way while she swung her staff to hit him, her staff may have not have looked dangerous but that’s where you were wrong, the rings around the orb on the inside were sharpened so they could do some damage.

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image
╔═════════════════════════╗
"The willing, Destiny guides them.....
╚═════════════════════════╝

Nathair blinks and lets out a little sigh “Please do not call me that..being a pet is something I do not think I should be doing” He then lets out a small sigh “even if it would be a easy way of living” seeing Ellea stop he blink and looks ahead of them seeing Pelay and someone he didn’t know looking back to Pelay he gives her a small smile he knew that he shouldn’t interrupt Ellea so he just remained silent for now
╔══════════════════════════╗
....The unwilling, Destiny drags them”
╚══════════════════════════╝

Newbie Noob

InShadowsIFindU
Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach
(( and i am back >.< ))

((Yay! Welcome back! =) I hope everything is ok.))

((they ******** over my ant not much i can do))

Dapper Smoker

Devdan raised his armoured right arm by his side and head as he took the blow from her staff in stride, reaching out as he grabbed it himself and gripped it tightly" do not underestimate me" he said stepping back as he gripped at her staff and attempted to use it to throw her aside as he released it; quickly recovering his spear as he looked to her once more" cant believe i came here to kill an empress, and all i found was a tiny woman in a tiny throne" he said spitting on the ground towards her, he despised this woman, but he had to remember his baby girl was his first responcibility, and he doupted she would remain here alone and without guards for long, he had tried a trade and learned she no longer had his duaphter, and tried to kill her quickly, that was no longer an option" KALI!, we need an exit!" he said as he retreated back, he would return to kill this woman, but he waseant so idiotic to push his luck at the moment.

Edge was tempted to spank the girl but knew better as he looked to the dress" she was..uncooperative" he said looking back to pelay" we were just takeing her to a room for the night" he couldent realy say much else

User Image
Wiccan Nathair Sgiathach

User Image

Alfred

User Image

A loud laugh left Alfred as he saw Rinoa trying to hide her embarrassment "Ow! he said holding his stomach even though it hurt that was so worth the pain. "Well Rinoa, with that reaction you just had says otherwise. he finally looked up at her with his smile still implanted on his face. "You make it sound like you are cursed, Rinoa, Lloyd doesn't have to take care of you, he does it because he wants to.If he were a scumbag then he would of just left you and lived his own life, he does it because he loves you and cares for you deeply. Don't take for granted a more serious tone now sounded in his voice as he scolded Rinoa lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games