Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

krutalinity
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ„’udvayne Darkangel
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲intana King User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜¬β•β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β•β˜¬

I will lead you, through the smoke and flames
on the front lines of war
i will stand my ground until the end
until we conquer them all

Ludvayne hadeant realy bien paying much attention so when she winced he thought she might have stepped on something until he realized she was actualy cut up and slightly covered in blood, closeing the box as his grin faded" kiya...wye are you in your armour...and..wye are you covered in blood" he instantly assumed she had run out like her mother would have at her age and joined the fight, there was simply no way in hell was he going to let that settle"do i have to get you body guards again?"drinking his coffee to occupy his ever angrer mind.

Edge had gone about ignoreing her for now as shiani stood by her, the doctors removeing some of her clothing to look at her uts and scraps and patch them up" dont think of me as a guard, my name is shiani, im a new royal guard, i was recruited a month before this battle, and if im correct your vesperia right" she had bien breifed on the sitruation, she had worked long and hard to join the royal guard and it came with the perks of knowing everything that could possibly pertain to the safekeeping of the rpyal family, and it was quite a tale, she had almost not believed any of it when first told, but she was starting to belive after these last few days.

The enemies before us amass in numbers..... Vast
I feel blessed, that we are gifted with such an abundance of empty graves

User Image

Dapper Smoker

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜¬β•β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β•β˜¬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

devdan smirked" no promises fluffy" he said following after her as he held out his armoured right hand, fire ignighting in its palm to help him see, and to help him NOT step on her tail or something.

Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image[][]Come into my dream...[][]
XXXXXX[][]It's you and me iΒ΄ve seen...[][]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[][]You and me could fly...[][]

User Image_______________________
XXXXX[][]And the ocean shined so bright...[][]

User Image

User Image
β€œ Uh, actually that’s a pretty interesting story, see.” She said moving to scratch her head slightly a little awkward. β€œ Well I was going to go out and fight with everyone else, when I was attacked.” She said looking up to him. β€œ A Neko with metal claws came out of no were and attacked, I am not really sure how I didn’t notice him or how the doors got locked, but he managed to knock me to the ground and take a bite of me before suddenly vanishing. I did get a couple of cuts into him but that didn’t seem to affect him, actually if anything it made him more determined to get a hold of me.” She had never fought someone like that, it was utterly terrifying. When he mentioned body guards she sighed. β€œThough I want to say no, I think that might be a good idea.” Normally she would fight with him about guards but she had to take care of herself now for the baby and that meant no more fighting.

β€œ Your still a guard.” Vesperia said letting the doctors remove her clothing so they could heal her cuts and what not. β€œ Yes I am, Vesperia, knight of Empress Sibella.” She said rather proudly. β€œ But you don’t have to remember when father wakes up you will dead.”

"Come into my dream." User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Σƒali Ρ΄achal ~
User Image

Kali looked around, the passage way, as they headed deeper and deeper into the passage, there were so many places to go it was weird, little tunnels that headed off to other spots of the ship; it was hard to figure out what way to go. β€œ There are a lot more passages then I thought there would be.” She said looking around when they came to a fork in the passage.

User Image User Image

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲intana King User Image

Shiani nodded" i will remember it anyways, thank you, its a very nice name" she dideant mind the blind threats, the girl was confused and believed her faux father would save her, she would eventualy learn that she was already saved, and her father was comeing for her, but for now her confusion was fine, provided she not try tio escape becuase of it.

Ludvayne grumbled" i knew it had to be something, it makes sence as we have young miss pelay under control now aswell as alexander" it wa sa bit of good news atleast" very well though, ill have two royal guards kept with you for the forseeable future, and thank you for owning up to your intentions" he hated when his kids lied to him when they had no hope of actualy weaseling out of trouble" now take a donut and go get fixed up, your mother will want to see you, and i will be telling her you were trying to go get yourself killed" he said waiting for her to grab a donut and head off, kissing her cheek as he leaned close to her" atleast your alive"

User Image

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image

devdan knelt down beside her and sighed" damb...guess it ant be helped| he said grabbing his rucksack as he pulled the wingly armbracer from it and turned it on, searching through its maps on its screen as he came to the map of were they were" hmm...it has a synch" synching the map with the shiop he grinned as he set a destination and a trail apeared on the screen" say what you want, these wingly have some good things" especialy when used against them, standing back up he headed down the right path as he watched the map on the arm devise.

User Image

Bashful Hunter

User Image
{ Von Γ— Celos }

β‹—β‹—β‹—β€œIf you think I’m scary now then you don’t want to see me mad.”⋖⋖⋖

Von leaned against the fence on the deck looking at everything. He was half tempted to go wonder around when they landed. He looked around and breathed nice and deep. He was really happy with how beautiful day was. Even if they had lost that one battle he felt like the king of the world. *Maybe Rosalyn would like to go on an adventure with me.* he thought as he straighten his clothes and went for her room. He stopped and looked at his clothes "On second thought, I'll go change then go talk to her." he said quickly turning around going to his room.

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
Kiya sighed that he wasn;t mad but she was surprised to hear the news as she went to take a donut. β€œ We managed to get back Pelay and uncle Lex? How did we do that?” Kiya didn’t know they had Pelay and her uncle back, this was good news indeed, though when he kissed her cheek and told her to head off she stayed. There was a question that was bothering her β€œumm daddy, have you seen Mako anywhere?” If they managed to get Lex back that must mean everyone had finished their mission on the flag ship. She knew mako was with them and she was curious if he had returned yet, or if her father had seen him.

β€œ You better.” She said as a doctor went to clean her cut making her mew in slight pain form the sting, she looked over to the doctor and hissed at them, baring her little fangs. β€œ That hurt, don’t do it again or I am goanna bite you.”

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Σƒali Ρ΄achal ~
User Image

Kali sighed when he brought out the map and actually synced to their location. β€œWhy didn’t we just use that before?” She asked taking off to catch up to him, climbing but his back to once more perch onto his shoulder. β€œIt would have made things a lot easier.”

User Image User Image

Dapper Smoker

Ludvayne shook his head" im sorry but he haseant bien seen, vexx came back badly injured with gambit after the wingly had retreated" he said after a moment of thought" arch has yet to be seen either, they may have left together, if so they may end up heading straite for everglade, since that is were we must be heading after tonight, cant leave the capitol so undermanned, now stop worrying and go get fixed up" he still hadeant hadf his talk with mako yet, but he was confident the boy would be back, he dideant seem the type to stick around a war zone to long.

Shiani flicked vesperias forhead on impulse when she did that, her mother had always done bthat when she acted up when she was younger, but she decided to pl;ay it off as she lowered her hand" be respectful, they are trying to help, if even the wingly slaves are so rude i can see wye they have no allies, its just ignorant"the doctor simply decided to go back to work and try to be more gentle.

User Image

Dapper Smoker

devdan contonued on as he replied" yea not exactly a wingly trained tech master here, if you want we can stop and ill read the manuel completely, should only take a few hours" yea he was bien sarcastic but he couldent help it, however the fun and games cae to anedn when they reached the end of the passage" here we are" he said tucking the device away as he set his rucksack down" mind keeping an eye on this, we dont want to loose it" refering to his rucksack, with that said he slowly pulled down the release latch for the hidden door, kinda obvios as it was the only level in a baren dark hall; the latch popped open rather quiotly allowing him to push open the door, revealing it to be a section of wall in the throne room somewhat behind and beside the throne" shh" moveing inside as he grabbed his spear, if he could dethrone the b***h and hurt her all at once, he would not only increase his bidding position, but make himself that much happier, however he was cuatios as there was a man sitting at the bottom of the stepps holding a spear, probably another of her slave knights.

when he crept close enouph up the throne he pulled back his spear and lowered it, grabbing a handfull of black beads as he tossed them up at the throne, whisteling as they suddenly exploded over the throne, a distraction allowing devdan to dash right up besid ethe throne as fire bathed down over his spear, spinning wide he slashed across at the thone, aiming to obliterate it and send the queen atop it down her own stepps.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

Kiya actually felt a lot better after he said that, she had been worring about him. β€œ Yeah, he is probably waiting with the others back home.” She said with a smile she couldn’t wait to see him she had some really good news for him and she wanted to tell him as soon as she could. β€œ Alright Dad, thanks.” She said taking another donut before heading off. β€œ When we get back home I have really exciting new to tell you an mother.” She called back to him before taking a bite of her donut and heading off, white flames bathing her body to heal up her injuries.

Vesperia looked to her huffed. β€œI am not a slave, I am a knight.” She said crossing her arms. β€œThere’s a difference. Father and I listen to her majesty only we don’t listen to any of the others, we sleep in beds not in cages and we have our own room and we stand by the throne instead of trapped in the dungeons.” She state din a matter of fact tone. β€œ The only other knight like us is Marc.”

Desirable Rogue

β™  ♦ β™₯ ♣How dare you address me so informally...
If you wish to keep your life, fall to your knees and bow...●●●

User Image

β™  ♦ β™₯ ♣ I am Empress Sibella Celso
You will call me your Majesty.●●●
User Image
Kali let out a slight laugh from that. β€œ Ok ok you win, perhaps next time.” She said when they came to the end of the passage. She jumped down off his shoulder and onto the ground, before looking up to him. β€œright, I will. Wait what?” She said looking up to him only to notice he was already on his way out and leaving her alone,a sigh escaping the cat woman. β€œLeft behind again.”

Sibella was looking over the map, true their ships were down but this gave her time to check over the locations of the new wells. If they couldn’t have Aldeon they would steal the last two before anyone else could find them then return to Aldeon. Sibella was not expecting more people, she had just finished with people so the explosion over her throne then the sudden attack made her jump, sure enough she fell from her throne and onto the ground, the orb rolling away. β€œ What is this!” She screamed turning to look at her throne and the man who attacked her, a growl escaping her. β€œ How dare you.” With that she moved to her feet.

β™  ♦ β™₯ ♣I m D o n e...
Now get out of my sight.●●●

Dapper Smoker

"she's pregnant" it was the first thing that popped into his head when she said news, atleast the only thing that made sence, but he shook it off" ide kill the kid" refering to mako as he sipped his coffee, heading to the war room to see taylor, he needed to debreif the commmanders and get them set up to leave, then he planned on finding persephone.

Shiani smirked" you might not know this, but that treatment iseant special, thats actualy how all slaves were treated in the northern provinces, they all had beds, clothing and showered, and belonged to only one person and thus needed to listen to no one else, in truth your empress just treats everyone worse so she doseant have to treat you better, your getting robbed" shiani had bien a history buff in school, and since she came from the northern provinces she had a history steeped in slavery, she was never one but her lineage had kept slaves for many generations until it was abolished.

User Image

Dapper Smoker

devdan looked down at her as he spun his spear in his hand and drove it down into the thrones rubbel" how dare i...strange thatwas what i planned on saying to you" he said as a wicked grin spread across his demonic features, looking down on her as he did" youy look good on your knees, now be a good little girl and return my duaphter to me, this will be your only chance at mercy...sibella" he said practicly spitting the name from his mouth; the slave knight marc sitting calmly at the bottom of the stepps as he rested his spear against the floor and his shoulder, cutting chunks from an apple as he ate, ignoreing much of what was happening.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out