Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Angel Hiesse Prince
_________
Mortals fight for worldy desires, of both flesh and Gold.
Go past the peak of the waves racing toward him

«__«__«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»__»__»

Gods fight for pleasure, to ease their eternal boredom.
I’ll contonue toward my painted future.

Hiesse was always amazed at how their children had turned out so much like their mother, all so spirited and free wheeling, each haveing such devios little planns and whatnnot under their belts, it did keep them on their toes atleast, all of his siblings when he was growing up dideant even cmpare to even one of his children; Looking back as his duaphter came into the room, he watched as she made her way over, happy she was atcleast changed, he was realy disconcerned wye none of their kids wished to go to the ball, afterall it was a rather fancy affair, and a rare opertunity to go out and meet so many new people, expecialy nobles like themselves" good morning Aubrey, glad to see your dressed"he said reaching up as he messed with her hair for a second before kissing her forhead" you look lovely, now all we have to wait for is your rbothers and we can leave" he said turning back to his darling wife, he was more then ready to get goin, even if the kids were none to exited, he would drag them kicking and screaming if he had to.

User Image

Dapper Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Enemies rise and look to the skies
They Pray I will never appear
The Light has no meaning
Awake me I'm dreaming
They live in a castle of fear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
X
X
X

As my sword is my soul
Then let all who stand before me know
I bring a storm and Magic wind
The Kingdom of the Kings

Ludvayne had already showered and changed, he had planned on goin back to the banquet hall to help ellina, but when he found his advisors he decided on just heading to the throne room, his two right hand men on his tail as he sat down in his throne, looking over the prepared hall before him, most of the castle was bien fancied up even more for the occation, and his advissors had spent most of it organizing their soldiers around the fortifications, makeing sure there was nowere that any guests could accidentaly wander into, and no theives would be able to ruin the occation, on such festive days the brazen tended to get greedy, even in this capitol there were fools with a death wish, so his advissors made sure to go over everything with their king, and ensure nothing was overlooked.

Crack the Earth, Gods of Thunder
Man and beast will be torn asunder
Into the Fight I own the right
To be the King of kings

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The little girl sat there quietly trying her best to stave off boredom, but it was hard when you were a kid and was just sitting around doing nothing. “ I’m bored tarksha.” She whispered to her sword as she quietly played with a flower, though her senses and interest was piqued when the scent of seafood and milk came wafting through the air. She moved from her placed and looked back over the corner only to see her dad sitting there with a plate of yummy looking fish and other sea food treats and a glass of milk.” Look, he has fish, and milk.” She continued to whisper to her sword as the scent got stronger, het tummy rumbling a bit, indicating she was hungry. “Maybe just a little bit, it won’t hurt to have some.. Right?” She said slinking forward slightly only to pull back. “No, you’re right, I can’t I must not give into temptation.” She told herself as she hid behind the fence, her tummy giving another rumble. Making her look back, o the fish smelt so yummy.” But it’s fish...” She wined, finally not able to stand it any longer she got up from her place behind the fence, she knew what she would do, she would sneak the food without him knowing, yes that was what she would do. Not knowing the fact he already knew she was there, she didn’t hear him call out to her thanks to her small conflicting argument with her blade. So quietly she hid behind chairs and under tables, getting closer and closer to the food.Once she was as close as she could get hiding behind a chair she reached out her little hand to take the food, unfortunately the anticipation of having sea food and milk made her start purring lightly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I will fly on my fathers wings,
                                I will do great things, on my fathers wings.

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☬═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

She had actualy bien doin very well at keeping herself hidden up until the blacksmith, unfortuneatly once the blacksmith saw her and informed devdan his little girl had bien tailing him, the guild master knew to listened for her, and since then he had a rather good beat on her, enjoying his coffee as he closed his eyes andlistened, he lost track of her until she got close enouph for him to hear her purring, he was goin to keep playing dumb for a while longer up until then, glanceing down as she tried to snag the food without gaining his attention, she was definitly her mothers duaphter" your just to cute" he said grabbing the milk as he held it down by his side for her" thirsty pelay?" he said with a light smirk as he sipped his coffee.
Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Pelay frowned when he spoke to her directly, and if she was in her Neko form her ears would have fallen low, she had been caught.” How long did you know I was there?” She asked taking the warm milk from her father as she moved out of her hiding place to sit in the chair across form him. She thought she had him for sure this time, but something gave her away, she wanted to know when.

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image

Devdan smiled when she joined him, she looked so dissapointed, but she was getting so much better" hmm?" she just got a bit unlucky actualy, pushing the plate of food over to her he chuckled lightly" the blacksmith saw you, gotta remember, when your sneaking around, your avoiding more then just me noteicing you" he waseant particularily keen on that skill set imself, but kali happened to be rather skilled at sneaking around, and he had to admit" your getting alot better, pretty soon youl be just as good as your mother" he said sipping his coffee as he watched her, he was actualy rather happy he still had one little girl not yet fully grown up, his other kids were already so strong and indipendant, raven had already mastered her mothers training and managed to graduate from devdans lessons and gain his permission to start out on her own, pretty soon pelay would be ready to try her own hand, and devdan had to admit, he was realy haveing a hard time imagining letting pelay go, bien as she was his and kali's last little one.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Were other men Blindly follow the Truth.
When other men are limited by Morality or Law. Remember,
Nothing is True,Everything is Permitted
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
“ My, my, Ellina really went all out this time.” Came Lex’s voice from over his brother shoulder, the prince having silently dropped down from the ceiling without drawing any attention from the guards. As soon as lex started talking the guards turned around all of them pulling out their blades ready to kill the intruder only to find it was Lex and stopped mid unsheathing their blades.

"Revelation."

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

“Stupid blacksmith, Meany head James.” She grumbled crossing her arms in a pout when he said that James had given her away, she had done so well until then, and she would have to remember to make sure no one saw her. Though her pouting didn’t last long, when he pushed the food to her, her tummy giving yet another rumble as if to tell her to hurry up and eat, so this time she abided by her tummy and started eating, the fish and the shrimp and all the other sea food that was placed in this dish was so yummy, she purred one more only a little louder as she munched. She looked up to her dad with the fork hanging from her mouth slightly when he said that soon she would be as good as her mom. “Really?” She asked a bit wide eyed really excited to hear that. “For truly?”

✿ ❀ ❁
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
so I might once again see the
Roses of May"

User Image

The white-haired maiden paced herself down the bustling pathways, her blade snugly mounted upon her waist and her midnight blue armored chevalier jacket fluttering behind her. Selenia had just recently arrived in this new area. The magnificent town was filled with many happy people and pleasant scenery. "How breathtaking. This place is so full of life I wish you both were here to see it." Her gaze shifted from one thing to the next.
                          As Selenia's sight seeing continued, she came to a stop the moment she felt a slight rumble in her stomach. "I suppose it is time for lunch." Pulling out a small pouch from the inside of her jacket, she began searching for a place to feed her hunger.
                          After finding a small eatery, Selenia took a seat near the window so she could enjoy the view while she dined. As she waited to place her order, she overheard some rather disturbing information. Information regarding a war. Selenia's eye's widened as her mind replayed the horrific scene of from four years ago. Her breathing became slightly heavier and her heart rate jumped a bit as well.
                          Selenia was then pulled out of her state of shock as the waiter arrived at her table. Reestablishing her posture, she quickly ordered her food. Returning her gaze back to the window, she began to watch as people walk up and down the streets. "It never ends...does it..."

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
won't wash away, wash away
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Dapper Smoker

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Light has no meaning
Awake me I'm dreaming
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
X
X
X

As my sword is my soul
The Kingdom of the Kings

Ludvayne sighed as his guards shiethed their swords, when he heard lex's voice his guard went back down, sighing as he rested back in his throne" yea know, one of these days your goin to get yourself killed" edge smirking as he crossed his arms, his one hand stil resting on his large hip shiethed sword" good day sir alexander, im glad our here, we've left the security of the vualts and hidden passages to your men" it seemed fitting since his men were trained in the arts lex himself had mastered, they could think of nothing better to fend of theivs then men trained as assassins, thoradin nodding as he looked to ludvayne" my men have already taken positions in the courtyard and the castle walls, edge's have bein stationed in the city, and i beleiev the royal guard will be takeing care of internal security for you and ytour guests milord" he said, both men had grown rather well in these last years, although they still argued and fuaght, they were alot more capable at their jobs these days.

To be the King of kings

Dapper Smoker

Devdan chuckled at how exited she was about that" of course, you almost had me, just a bit of bad luck" although this did give him a good opertunity" hey pelay, do you know a store named LAce and Leather?" he said grabbing the reciept from his armour reaven had given him" your sister needed me to pick something up and i can find nit, help me out and ill reward you" like a mini contract, pelay always seemed to be on the ball, so he was hopeing she knew.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Were other men Blindly follow the Truth.
When other men are limited by Morality or Law. Remember,
Nothing is True,Everything is Permitted
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
User Image
“Yeah, one day, but that day is not today.”Lex looked up to the two commanders and nodded, he figured he was going to be needed for something.” Sounds good.” With that he looked to the throne room. “Alright you heard the man, tell the others and move out.”He said to what seemed like no one, but as soon as he finished giving the order a pack of about fifteen men dressed in white appeared from random places all over the room, the normal guards looking around as the people all stepped into the middle of the throne room, gave their salute and a bow to the king before heading off. The guards in the throne room rather surprised to see how many of Lex’s men were actually hiding here.
"Revelation."

User ImageUser Image

Familiar Smoker

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XXXXXXXX████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX
████████████████████████████████

━━━━━━Theodore Walther━━━━━━

████████████████████████████████

█████▄︻┻┳═一 ┈━═☆·.¸¸.·´¯`.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

¤.¸¸.·´¯`.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆═━ -─══┳︻ ██████

▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄▬▄

Out of all Theodore's appointments, this one looked as if it would be the most leisurely. A trip to the store and then a ball, how bad could that be? That said, his uneasiness is entirely out of place. Let's put this into context; This would be his first formal event and it would be hosted by the kind and queen themselves. On top of that, he had a fairly important meeting too. Even if it was not exactly private, he still saw the ball as a test for all that work he put himself through.

But now he was going through a different test. Being his age, Theodore stuck out in a sweets shop. What was worse was that he's stuck in a sweets shop. "Sir," he said to the store's cashier, "Would you kindly give me some direction? I'm not from around here." To Theodore's misfortune, the cashier gave him a funny look and said "Buy something first." After a few minutes, Theodore left the with a cheap map, a compass, and a rather large sack of Salt Water Taffy. At least the setback gave him a gift for whoever he would meet.

"So this is Everglade. Wonder how much it cost them to build this up." He mused to himself. To him, all the frivolity and.decadence was strange and alien. In fact, he only bought his more expensive outfits so he would not look too awkward in business meetings. But, then again, he reconsidered as he walked down the street. "Clothes make the man, eh?."

▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄
▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄▂▄

Dapper Smoker

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Light has no meaning
Awake me I'm dreaming
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My speech
Others' speech
X
X
X

As my sword is my soul
The Kingdom of the Kings

Ludvayne luaphed lightly at the surprize of the guards and even his commanders, sitting up he looked to them"thoradin" he said as his watery adviser looked to him"milord?"" get your men some rest before the night, edge, i want your men in full force tonight, dureing this ball i nwont have the people think for even a second that their royalty has overlooked them for a party" edge and thoradin bowed as they left, ludavayne standing up as he looked to alexander" and lex" he said walking to his brother as he smirked" if you wear that to the ball i will set you on fire" he said patting his shoulder, he refused to have lex not dress up or be on duty tonight, afterall lex was one of the people he wanted to be most involved in the celebrations, bien one of the pivitol peices in exactly what they were celbrating in the first place" by the way" he said looking back to him" dont make me beat that boy of yours again, i dont think i can take him hitting on his cousin again, just freaks me out" he said with a shofrt shiver as he left, waveing goodbye to lex.

To be the King of kings

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                ⓔⓛⓐⓨ ⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ
                                With courage as my light

Pelay was rather happy about that taking the fork from her mouth she smiled brightly; it was great for her to hear that she was getting better and that she even impressed him with her abilities. “ And I didn’t even use my flash step once.” She said rather proud of herself before taking another rbite of her food. When he asked about the store she blinked and looked to the receipt, “Lace and leather?” she asked taking the receipt form him. “That sounds like the naughty store down on nineteenth and way.” She said causally as if it was normal for a child of six to be talking about naughty stores. But then again she had learned about the store from the mercenary’s, as some of their stories they told one another had that store in it. A place the eldest princess liked to go if she remembered hearing someone right. Then again Pelay didn’t really know the name of the store, and it was a really big doubt her sister went to place like that. All Pelay heard was that it sold leather and lace as some of it’s products, coupln’t blaim the child for connecting the two the way she did.

Looking to her father she smiled, really excited to be getting her own contract, even if it wasn’t really a contract. “ Ok, I can help.” She said stuffing the paper in her poket, she had seen all the other mercenaries take their contract papers with them so she disided to keep hers too.

✿ ❀ ❁

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces