Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

krutalinity
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜¬β•β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β•β˜¬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Devdan read over the list" sounds good" he said tucking it into his armour as the mercinary bruaght her the cage, he sighed as she took the cage, setting his spear to his back, leaning over the counter her laced his finger in kali's shirt and pulled her over so he could kiss her" ill be back in a bit, dont worry to much" he said heading out, she spent alot of time worrying over their son, although he had a still standing contract on the board for a high bounty on the mad doctor, he dideant suspect alucard, but when the doctor dissapeared chess only seemed to get worse, if anyone could help him it would have bien alucard, leaving the thought were it belonged he headed out, he dideant like dwelling on it himself" keep me updated on brick" he said calling back, although so many mercinaries had failed already on this contract, brick was the only one from his guild that had taken it, and as the head of their guild, he liked to keep track of his people.

Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Angel ━Hiesse━ Prince
_________β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
Mortals fight for worldy desires, of both flesh and Gold.
οΌ§ο½γ€€ο½ο½ο½“ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½‹γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½–ο½…ο½“γ€€ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½‰ο½Žο½‡γ€€ο½”ο½ο½—ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½

Β«__Β«__Β«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΒ»__Β»__Β»

Gods fight for pleasure, to ease their eternal boredom.
οΌ©β€™ο½Œο½Œγ€€ο½ƒο½ο½Žο½”ο½ο½Žο½•ο½…γ€€ο½”ο½ο½—ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½ο½™γ€€ο½ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½”ο½…ο½„γ€€ο½†ο½•ο½”ο½•ο½’ο½…οΌŽ

"were leaving early becuase your mother is secretly trying to marry you off to our freinds in the capitol" came hiesse as he entered the room, adjusting his cloths as he did" pass of her headache to younger more foolish girls" he said kissing iris's shoulder as he passed by, tuanting the bpoys for his own fun, afterall they had seemed to be takeing a noticeable intrest in annoyingh her these past few months" maybe a few years of comfertable marriage in a mansion with your own families will help you both calm down a little" nothing like a family to keep you trapped, atleast at their age since they had yet to realy go out and expeireince life, hiesse on the otherhand had lived more tyhen enouph, glad to finaly be married and settled down, even if his children were hectac brats.

User Image

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Σƒali Ρ΄achal ~
User Image

Kali waved him off, he was right, she shouldn’t worry so much, but then again she couldn’t help it, it was heart breaking for the mother to see her son go from the happy child he once was to, what he was today. Having to be chained up like a dog down in the basement of the guild so as not to harm anyone, he had changed so subtly that by the time they had realized something was seriously wrong with him it was already too late to help him. She hated herself for not recognizing the signs that Chess was slowly losing himself. With a sigh she placed up a sign that read will be back late on the counter of the bar and left to go give the rabbit to her son.

As Devdan left the bard a child not much older than six with purple eyes and long black hair, was following behind him quietly, she had waited till he had finished what he was doing before following after him, curious about were he was going, and why his weapon was broken.

User Image User Image

Gracious Survivor

User Image
A mother

and her first

Born Children

User Image
Iris let out a sigh relieved by Hiessie's voice. He kissed her shoulders and she smiled softly tension leaving just a little bit. Iris could not help but laugh at the comment on marrying their sons off and the faces that they made. She wasn't sure if they were disgusted or happy to hear that she was letting them at least have some freedom. They were honestly not sure themselves. "We are getting ready early because your sister loves to take her time to get ready and if I say we are leaving now then we are leaving a half hour from now at the earliest." The boys took that answer. They could not deny that Aubrey was a bit of a girl most of the time. They looked from their father to their mother and finally shrugged and went off into a different room to do their own thing. Iris stood herself up and and leaned her head on her husband. "Can we send them to military school, or Siberia, or military school in Siberia?" She tried to make light of it while in the back of her mind it actually did not sound like that bad of an idea. She knew she would never be able to keep the beasts inside them if she could not watch them so it would never work out. No matter how much they hated it, they were only safe with her and their father at the moment.
User ImageUser Image

Gracious Survivor

ΞΆ
U
C
I
A
N
I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.

User Image

With a little help from Blaze, Lucian managed to sneak out a window and off grounds. He shifted into a wolf, careful not to let the beads that protected him break or fall as he ran through the woods. He was meeting someone special. He ran through the woods for what could only be a few minutes but he knew he was in the correct place because he saw exactly who he intended on meeting. He Smiled a toothy grin when the boy said that he thought he would not show. He laughed a deep throaty laugh and transformed back into his normal form. "Why would you think that? Oh, I know. My parents try to keep me locked up all the time." He rolled his amber eyes. He hated his life sometimes but not as much as Blaze. Blaze just wanted out more then anything and they just kept smothering him more and more.

His wings are clipped and his feet are tied so he opens his throat to sing.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
Angel ━Hiesse━ Prince
_________β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
Mortals fight for worldy desires, of both flesh and Gold.
οΌ§ο½γ€€ο½ο½ο½“ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½‹γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½–ο½…ο½“γ€€ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½‰ο½Žο½‡γ€€ο½”ο½ο½—ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½

Β«__Β«__Β«xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΒ»__Β»__Β»

Gods fight for pleasure, to ease their eternal boredom.
οΌ©β€™ο½Œο½Œγ€€ο½ƒο½ο½Žο½”ο½ο½Žο½•ο½…γ€€ο½”ο½ο½—ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½ο½™γ€€ο½ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½”ο½…ο½„γ€€ο½†ο½•ο½”ο½•ο½’ο½…οΌŽ

hiesse smirked, wrapping his arm around her as he kissed her head" dont worry, theyl get over it, they always do" but he had to admit, they were getting older, pretty soon they might not get over it so easily, boys always had that desire fro freedom" if thats a seriosn suggestion i think i have some freinds up north, could send them to military boot cap up in the mountains" again only partaily a joke, he did infact know a few commanders with stations up north who could always use a few more privates to whip into shape" after the ball we can sit them down and have a talk, for now lets just get ready, im sure your sister is anxoisly waiting your arrival" he said kissing her once more, luckily he waseant the type to easily worry or get concerned, bien an annoyingly optomistic person, so he tried to keep her spirits up when he could..

User Image

Dapper Smoker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜¬β•β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β•β˜¬

Devdan was to busy thinking about chess to notice he had a miniature tail on him, even when he shook it off and began looking over kali's list to further distract him, he was at a serios disadvantage to his stalker; reaching the flower shop first he headed inside, calling out for one of the brothers as he looked around, happy that one of them was in" hey allen" he said walking over as he handed him the list" another shipment for the boss" he said as allen looked it over and nodded" duable atleast" he said remarking on her last list which took a week of searching to fill out" ill be back to pick the things up after okay allen" the shopkeeper nodded" shouldent take to long, cya soon" devdan waved good by on his way out, he still needed to stop at the blacksmith and then gpo looking for this accessory store raven had tried to describe to him but failed horribly at..

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                βœ°β“…β“”β“›β“β“¨ Ⓥⓐⓒⓗⓐⓛ ✰
                                ❝ With courage as my light ❞

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

The little follower kept up extremely well for a child, her feet practically silent and her movements quick as she hid behind things so as not to be noticed. It was both a game and training she like to do for herself, and she was getting better and better at it as time went on, when she first started she was clumsy and was normally spotted right at the beginning of the whole thing, but the more she practiced the better she got and was able to tail Devdan farther and farther into the city without being noticed, her goal was to follow him on one of his outings the entire way, from start to finish without being detected, if she managed that, then she had mastered stealth, after all devdan was the master of their guild what better person to follow then her own father and guild master.

She watched as he spoke to Allen about the plants and from behind a shelving area and ducked down when her father came walking back through the door, she waited for a moment or so, before following him to make sure to stay out of sight. So far she was doing well, maybe just maybe she could actually follow him all the way through today.

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

❝ I will fly on my fathers wings,
                                I will do great things, on my fathers wings.
                                ❞

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

Finaly reaching the blacksmith he pulled the spear from his back, luckily he had remembered his cash, if he was getting udvayne a spear he would be getting him a very good one, no sence in gettone one that would break easily, hell his spear got ruined easily only becuase ludvayne used it for the wrong purpouses, his spear was designed to slice and lunge, it waseant meant for high impact lunges and sustained pressure on its shaft"wonder if their in?" he said looking around, there were customers but he couldent see the blacksmith anywere; Waiting need the brning forge he had to twidle his fingers for a moment before the smith got back" oh good you are here" devdan remarked as the man nodded" glad to see you again Commander, did you break your spear again" devdan sighed as he handed it to the man" someone broke it, think you can fix it" the smith looked it over and nodded" no problem, not to bangs up" devdan did have one other request" oh do you have any high styrength spears, for hunting heavy game?" the smith needed to think it over"hmm...i do have one thing, if you come back in a little while ill have it ready for you" he said takeing the spear"oh and" grabbing devdan he pulled him in and whsipsred in hios ear, the guild master nodding" realy, thank you, ill make sure to be by in a few, thanks again" he said on his way out, one more stop and then he would go for lunch since he would need to blow some time to pick the things up.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

The child kept close following him to the blacksmiths, hiding behind a couple of barrels as she listened to the two talk, so that’s why his spear was broken someone else used it, apparently they didn’t use it very well or else her dad wouldn’t have had to fix it. As she listened she looekd around the blacksmiths, she had always loved the place, the weapons, the armor, the smell. Yes she even like the smell, she didn’t know why but the warmth of the fires and the smell of everything was just really nice. The massive sword on her back got slightly warm as she looked around, as if it was jealous she was looking at other blades, she snapped back into reality, when she heard Devdan saying good bye to James and his footsteps, she shrunk back so as not to be seen.

Once her father left the blacksmiths she got up and tailed after him, she was rather proud of herself; so far she managed to follow her father all the way to the blacksmiths without being detected, she was doing good.

❞

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

Searching all over the damb city for this assessory shop, he eventualy caved and tucked the order reciept into his armour" ill deal with ot after lunch" he said asd he made his way back the way he had come towards the SunSpa cafe, it was a nice enouph shop, kali seemed to like it alot back when they first came here, although they dideant go out as much as they used to anymmore, what with kali worrying over chess and devdan bogged down by work; heading inside he waited for one of the waitresses to come over as he said hello" hi, im goin to be out on the patio, do you mind bringing me some coffee" he said, the young woman nodded" sure thing, did you want anything else?" he thought about it for a second and nodded" actualy, can i also get your seafood special and a glass of warm milk?" the waitress seemed lightly confused but she agreed" it will be right out sir""thank you" he said heading out to the patio and takeing a seat at one of the small tables, looking over the sunny busy streets of the city as people walked by shopping and whatnnot.

User Image

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aubrey Vi Angel

User Image
User Image
Aubrey was up in her room getting ready for some stupid ball her aunt was hosting when she heard her mother calling to her that they really had to go."Sure thing, mother! I'll be down in a few minutes!!" She called, which translated to "Sure thing Mom, I'll just go as slow as possible so we might not have to go!!!" That was just how Aubrey Vi Angel worked, if she didn't want to go somewhere she would do everything in her power to keep herself, and others, from going.

After about ten minutes of playing with her hair, and even more nagging from her mom she decided it was time to actually go down. She was in a beautiful red ballgown with her hair in an updo with a jeweled comb in it. She looked at her mother and smiled."Oh, you look simply ravishing!" She said with a big grin on her face. This was obviously fake, but she wasn't going to let anybody know, or hint at it, in the least. She grinned a little at her dad, who seemed to always know her plan."Hi, Dad." She said with a breathy chuckle and a sheepish smile that quickly faded to a grin.
User Image

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

She kept her eyes on her dad as he wandered around aimlessly through the city, he was searching for something but what it was she was unsure of, when he finally disided to give up she followed him to a local cafΓ©, luckily this place was one of those placed that had huge windows so she didn’t have to follow him inside, instead she just watched him through the window of the cafΓ© hiding behind the little fence and the flower pots. She didn’t expect him to come outside onto the patio so she had to quickly duck down as low as she could and crawl so as not to be seen, until she was behind him. Before peeking around the fence, so this is where he was stopping for lunch, she let out a very quiet sigh, this was her most hated part of her game/ training mission, when she had to sit and wait quietly for long periods of time doing nothing, until he left again. She sat down behind the fence and waited, peeking around the corner every once in a while to make sure he was still there.

❞

✿ ❀ ❁

Dapper Smoker

Devdan relaxed back in hid chair as he watched the people pass by, when the waitress returned and set the coffe down before him" he nodded and tyhanked her, moveing the coffee as she set down the warm milk and seafood platter" thanks again miss" he said as she bowed and left, devdan sipping his coffee as he ignored the food, pushing it off to the side of the table, he waseant generaly a seafood fan, nor did he enjoy milk all that much, but then again he waseant planning on eating any of it as he sighed" i do hate traveling alone" he said putting on a small frown" all of my kids so grown up and big, if only i had a little girl who liked seaood and was hungry to join me, i think my day would be perfect" putting on a rather unconvinceing show..

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

β€œ No, no , no , no, no! These are all wrong!” came the very irritated voice of the eldest princess as she tossed the clothing the maids had laid out on her bed onto the floor. One of the maids looking over to the princess a bit frightened as she could see the fire burning with in the red eye of the princess. β€œWe are sorry your highness but that is attire your parents wished you to wear for the ball tonight.” Persephone scoffed at that as she crossed her arms. β€œ Of course they did.” She said rather irratably, looking to her closet, and smirking. β€œ Eve, go to my closet and in the back is what I am going to wear this evening, get it for me.” Eve nodded and quickly went to the closet to gather the attire, when she pulled out the outfit Eves eyes went wide and looked to the eldest princess. β€œ But milady I don’t-β€œ Her sentence was cut off by Persephone snatching the clothing form her. β€œ Did I ask you what you think? No, all your meant to do is get my clothing. Now gather it’s accessories, I have a ball to get ready for.” She said flipping her hair and heading to the bathroom to get ready with a rather vengful gleam in her eyes.
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

The way she takes a bullet always takes a bite out of her
The way she takes a bullet always takes a bite out of her
do it do it or die
do it do it or die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items