• Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
My destiny handed down through blood
charged with power behond belief
siblings two i must porotect
Good thing im the best

User Image

Jiden × Drakcos

Jiden turned to April and simply nodded "You know how he gets at times, thinking of the world, his life, his father and if there was a way to change things so that it could be different." Jiden could understand wanting to change things, but in doings so who knows how different the world would be right now if it had been different. Unlike Markus, Jiden wasn't always the calm and collected young man he did whatever he could to make the others happy and to keep them focused on the good and not the bad. He quickly pushed Nathen making him step forward and away from his train of thought, "come on you two, we have a ball to get to...and its always good to show up early for these things he said with a smile as he moved forward down the trail to their destination.

User Image

This time, I'll protect you
My reason for living is right here
You are the one who gave me
Life, so ill do you proud

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Ӄali Ѵachal ~
User Image

Back in the guild hall Kali was cleaning some glass’s at the bar as she watched the mercenaries, all of them seemed to be having a good time, arm wrestling, playing cards, having a drinking contest, hashing war stories of their contracts and what happened boasting about their greatest accomplishments. The guild seemed as lively as ever with this rowdy bunch, but over the years Kali had come to see these mercenaries as family. “ Hey Kali.” Came a voice from beside her a merc holding a piece of paper in his hands. Kali turned around and smiled setting the glass she was cleaning in its proper place. “yes?’ I am going to take this job.” He said handing her the paper, Kali looking over the job that was printed on it. Once she finished she handed him back the paper and took out a book and pencil. “Alright, your contact is Linola Just look for the house with eagle statue; they will be awaiting your arrival.” The Merc smirk at that. “Eagle huh? Fancy.” With that he stuffed the paper in his pocket and started heading off. “ See you in three days.” He said heading off Kali Waving to him. “ Good luck!” She called to him, before writing his name down in the book next to the job that he had taken. This was Kalis job, here at the guild she had taken up being the bar maid, the secretary and even the guild healer, thanks to her work with alcamy and her studdies she had done over the years Kali was far more capable then she used to be., and the men around didn’t seem to mind having a cute neko woman around passing out food, booze, jobs and healing.

User Image User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

My life laid out
A path before me ever clear
Yet i always find time to wonder
Is this the life i want, or have bien given.
Abandoning me to my Task.
My life is now finaly my Own.
Looking to the Stars...
I wonder if i should leave
and find the Life
I want to lead
I Love the dream of freedom, but i know i will remain, for my families sake..

Noah was quickly thrown from his thoughts by Jiden's push and stubbled a bit, he sighed as he listened to Jiden's words knowing he was right. He quickly put on a smile and started on down the trail catching up to Jiden to walk with him, it wouldn't take them long to get there with April guiding them seeing as she had been there more times then they had. "So April, tell me what it's like at the castle. Other than the royal family, is there anyone note worthy?" he asked as he continued on, small talk was better than complete silence while they walked.

...but one day, i would love to spread my wings and fly free

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

After Ellina finished healing him she let her holy fire go out, a maid coming to her with a damp towel so that she could wipe the blood form her face and clothing, it wasn’t much, but a queen had to look her best and blood was a big no. Luckily though after everything was all set up she would go have a proper shower and get ready. Persephone scoffed at her father’s comment about her putting on more clothing, she thought she looked just fine. Ellina laughed lightly from that and looked to her daughter, Your father right, the ball will be beginning tonight, and I bet you have an outfit even worse than the one you have on that you have to find.” Persephone looked to her mother and smirked, she had a point there the eldest princess still hadn’t found the perfect outfit for tonight. “ Good point.” She said walking off heading to her room. Ellina smiling and shaking her head, it was amazing how much alike those two were. With that conversation done she turned back to the staff who were patiently awaiting her attention and got back to work finishing getting everything set up.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Dapper Smoker

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕯evdan 𝖄achal
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX☬═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☬

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Heading back from the castle, he was glad the day had stayed so warm and sunny out, it boaded well for the ball this evening, and from their catch this morning he knew ludvayne was goin to be in a good mood for the day so long as nothing went horribly wrong, although devdans demeanor was less possitive as he headed to the guilds bar hall, which had started as just a bar but had wound up bien alot more, he should have expected it, afterall mercinaries did enjoy the venue, and it was a good atmosphere to work up the nerve to do posted contracts; glad handing with a few mercs as he entered the bar, it dideant take him long to find kali, since she was never to far from the bar, helping everyone out as she did" mornin" he said sitting down at the counter as he set his bent spear down on the wooden surface, one of its blades almosts napped off" you got anything realy stiff back there buetiful?"he asked as he looked over one of the contracts on the table a man had left behind while he went to the bathroom, you could tell becuase the man left a half full mug of beer on its edge to hold it down, it was a pretty straite forward contract, a gathering mission, finding herbs and whatnot, they were good ways to make money, even if they did nothing for your reputation.

Now the Dark Begins to Rise
Save your Breath, its far from Over

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Secret XXXXXX Vi Angel
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

If I told them who i was... XXXX Would they belive me?

April walked along with the two boys it was nice to make this journey with someone else instead of on her own for once. With Noahs question she had to give it some thought. “Well, the king’s closest friend is the master of the local mercenary guild. Then of corse we have Lord Liengod the commander of the imperial knights and his family. Then we have Prince Alaxander the leader of the famous Crimson fangs military fraction.” She said before looking to Noah and smiling. “ Then we have the kings personal body guards and advisors, I believe their names or Thoridan, who is a water wielder and Edge who is a fire wielder. Atlest I think that’s what their names are, if you want to get an audience with the king you have to go through them first. If you are looking for military work Prince Alexander and Lord Liengod would be your best choice, if you’re looking for guard work, You can try talking to Thoridan and Edge.”
Ⓐpril CCCCⓁaw

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Ӄali Ѵachal ~
User Image

Kali looked up from the book she was working in, checking over the names of the mercenaries who had left and how long they had been gone for, when she heard the voice of her husband. Giving him a smile she closed the book. “Coming right up. “She said putting the book back and grabbing a glass and a bottle of booze. “ So how was the hunt this morning?” She asked pouring the liquid into the glass. “ Get anything good today?” Once it was at the right level she capped the bottle and set it back where it belonged, Before handing Devdan his drink. “Just got it today imported form Birmingham from what they say it has a right bite to it.”

User Image User Image

Dapper Smoker

krutalinity
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕲uild 𝕸aster User Image

Devdan took the drink thankfully with a small nodd" thank yea ma'am" he said taseting it with a deep gulp before setting it down and takeing a relaxing breath" is good, whoever these people are, they have good taste" he said looking down to his spear" well the hunt went very well, the king conquered a boar the size of a horse, it will make a wonderfull centerpeice at the banquet" he said turning his attention from the spear" though if i keep letting him use my baby ill be needed a coffin for it and not a smith, dont even know wye he uses the damb bow" he said slightly complaining" all he ever does is annoy the animals with it and then use someone elses weapon to finish the job, may aswell just throw roks at them, save the arrows" drinking his booze he looked down to her ledger and smirked" but enouph of my complaining, how is she looking?, anything intresting lately" there were occational contracts that had some real intrest to them, like rare beast hunts and the such, although he could never take them since he had to stay here, he did like betting with the men here on the high priority contracts on wether they would be completeled or failed.

User Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Ӄali Ѵachal ~
User Image

“ I am glad you like it, I order only a few bottles to try it out and see how everyone likes it, before I made it a permanent part of the bars inventory.” She said going back to cleaning the glass’s giggling as she heard him complaining about the kings hunting. “Perhaps you should get him a spear of his own, as a anniversary gift of something.”” She said looking up to him as she worked. “ Ariel and her husband James have a very good selection lately, built with a new metal from the western mountains.” Ariel and James were the names of the couple who owned the local blacksmith; they had been in contract with the guild ever since the day Kali and Devdan came to this town scouting for a good location to build. When he asked about any interesting contracts she smiled. “ Well, Brick is off on a contract right now to hunt down and kill some king of beast terrorizing a village to the south.”
User Image User Image

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"Walking in the shadow of my father... I silently speak the question to the heavens. Will I do him proud...?"

My life laid out
A path before me ever clear
Yet i always find time to wonder
Is this the life i want, or have bien given.
Abandoning me to my Task.
My life is now finaly my Own.
Looking to the Stars...
I wonder if i should leave
and find the Life
I want to lead
I Love the dream of freedom, but i know i will remain, for my families sake..

Noah was eager to listen to this information and it seemed she really got to him by mentioning being a bodyguard for the king or queen. If the jobs were taken then he would have to ask for something different, he wanted adventure and starting somewhere was better than nothing he guessed. "You know so much April, you really do enjoy it there don't you? it's like a dream come true isn't it?" he asked with a smile. He hoped for something like that some day, but he didn't know if he could get it right now.

...but one day, i would love to spread my wings and fly free

Dapper Smoker

Devdan actualy realy liked that idea" perfect, i need my spear repaired again anyway, aernt yo the clever one these days" then again she always had a pretty swift head on her shoulders, personality aside" brick?" that alone priqued his intrest, that merc had made a name for himself by only takeing the high priority contracts" king of beasts you say?...think i heard some guys talking about how their group went after that thing and only escaped by the skin of their teeth" finishing his drink as he luaphed" wish him the best of luck, hey while im out you need anything" he said grabbing his spear as he stood up, " raven already has me gopin to pick up her shoes and new shieth, so it wouldent be out of the way" raven had gotten realy good at manipulating him these years, no thanks to kali, and before leaving this morning on a job to go capture a slaver who escaped the authorities, she asked him to pick up her things becuase she wouldent be back until it was to late and 'if i dideant have my new shoes my whole wardrobe would fall apart and blahblah teary eyes blah'.

User Image

Gracious Survivor

User Image
A mother

and her first

Born Children

User Image
Iris tried hard to keep her children in check. She read over the invitation once more just to see if she had the time down and sighed. It was going to be a long night if her oldest boys kept insisting on making fools of themselves. "Lucian, Blaze, I am not going to tell you again." Her patience was running thin with the two of them and it was clear by the tone that she had taken. "We are going to be late if you do not hurry yourselves up. That counts for you too Aubrey"She called to her daughter as well. Just as she was about to walk back up to get them the twins walked in to greet her as if nothing was wrong. They actually listened and dressed quite nicely. For that she was relieved. 'Now, just let the other two be okay as well, please, in the name of all things holy, please.' She begged in her head. These past few weeks the twins had taken a liking to making her life miserable. All she could do was sigh because she knew well that they just wanted to be out of the house and without her. She just didn't trust people with her boys like that yet. "What up mother goose?" Lucian asked his mom as he put an arm around her shoulder. This was strange of him to say the least. "Yeah, why the worries?" Blaze looked at her with a gleam in those crimson eyes of his. Then Iris knew what was going on and she looked at the boys shaking her head. "You're going. No If's, and's, or but's" The boys glared at her and sulked off. Now there was Iris's youngest son, her daughter, and her husband to get ready. What was she ever going to do with this? She loved her family dearly but sometimes she needed a break and was glad for the ball Ellina was hosting. It would be a good time and the break that she needed. "Why are we even going this early?" Both the boys asked in unison and Iris cringed before sitting down on the steps and rolling her eyes.
User ImageUser Image

Desirable Rogue

User Image
Secret XXXXXX Vi Angel
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

If I told them who i was... XXXX Would they belive me?

April Looked to him and smiled, The castle is so brilliant, the people there are so happy, you can’t even tell that twenty five years ago demons and angels despised one another.” Her smile soon faded though as she looked in the direction of the castle. “However, it’s not a full dream come true, I can only watch from the sidelines as a maid, I can never go up to them and tell them who I really am.” April had always wanted to meet her brother and her nieces and nephews, but, she wouldn’t be able to. “ But, I guess just watching and being close to them as a maid is good enough, you know?”

Ⓐpril CCCCⓁaw

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Ӄali Ѵachal ~
User Image

“ I heard those roomers as well, they say the things lair is in a deep marsh like forest surrounded by poisons snakes and what not. So far five different groups from different guilds all over gintana has went out to slay the thing and all of them came back severely wounded or scared out their minds.” She said looking to the book a worried expression coming to her. “ I sure hope he makes it back ok.” She looked back to her husband when he said that he was heading out and asked if she needed anything. “Well actually yes I do. Would you please head to the flower shop and pick up some herbs for me?” She said handing him a piece of paper. “ I am running low on healing herbs, all you have to do is hand the list to Allen he will know what to grab.” The two brothers from way back when had been running that shop for some time now, it was amazing to see Allens little brother grow up and become a man over the years.

As Kali handed Devdan the paper a merc came walking up to him and Kali a cage in his hand. “ I have what you asked for.” He said holding up the cage, Kali looking to him then the cage. “is it alive?” She asked the merc nodding. “Caught a live and un wounded just as you asked.” Kalis ears fell low as she looked to the being inside the cage, a fat rabbit curled up in a ball in the back of the cage. “ I am really sorry little one.” She said sadly taking the cage form the mercenary. “Thank you, I can take form here.” The merc nodded and walked off, Kalis, Demeanor changed as she looked to the cage once more, it was saddening for the female neko to have to do this, but it was the safest way. The only way, that she could think of to feed her second eldest son and make sure that no one got hurt.

User Image User Image

Desirable Rogue

(( Sorry it's taking me so long! my son and husband keep insisting i play a game with them.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff