in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
so I might once again see the
Roses of May"

User Image

Selenia watched as the man walked away after giving her a few more suggestions. Letting out a sigh, she turned on her heels and began walking. Unsure of where to go, Selenia decided to pick up a map from a nearby shop. "Even with this, it doesn't let me know where I am needed." She said as continued to scan the map. Seeing as there really no other choices besides the castle and the mercenary guild for work, Selenia decided to pay a visit to the people in charge first. "I suppose that's the best place to start for now." She said to herself before looking towards the majestic spectacle within the distance. Without a second thought, Selenia began to make her way to the castle, hoping that those in charge could possibly find use for her.

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
won't wash away, wash away
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Dapper Smoker

krutalinity
User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"there is only one god, and his name is death, and there is only one thing we say to death, not today. "

I am a king of kings
My empire is vast and strong
lords fear my very name
nobles lay praise apon my boot
for i am.
Strideing from war to war.
slaying thousands with words.
Rasing seas and mountains.
a slave to the wishes.
of two little girls.
what do we say, to the god of death?

Remus's eyes moved up to qwitness rayne standing in his doorway, a light smirk comeing to his face as he slid his eyepatch back on before anyone could get a close look at his face" i dont think so" he said setting his cigar aside" if you disapear aswell then those kids would definitly come looking for us, nope you get to suffer" he said standing up as he moved around his desk, leaving his cigar behind on his way over; when he reached the door he rested his hands on her hips, leaning out the doorway to make sure no one was around, pulling her inside as he closed the door behind her" good" he said leaning in as he kissed her, he was always happy when he got some alone time with his darling wife, especialy when she had a new gown, her style had gotten better each passing day, even if he did occationaly miss the leather" your duaphters are killing me" he said releasing her on his way back to the desk, he had bien dealing with finances all day, and although his youngest had cost him alot on bungled buisness deals and investments, it was nothing compared to his duaphters, one with the shoping and the other with...well he prefered to ignore it, he had no idea what she did that ate up so much cash, and he dideant want to know.

We are Vachal, born of neither nobility or servitude, we are shadows, and dance with gods, we are vachal, and you will remember our names.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Finally after hours of work they had gotten the main hall together for the ball, everything was finally all set up and ready to go, soon the ball would begin and hopefully people from all over gintana would come and celebrate. She looked over the décor one last time and smiled. “Perfect, it’s all just perfect.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Dapper Smoker

((i wrote a reply for balthier, and then it delteed and now im just gonna eat and imagien myself beating his head into a table repeatedly until his head explodes))

Desirable Rogue

"xxxxxxxxxx My honored brethren, We come Together, xx to unite as One.

Against those that are,xxDamnedxxWe show no xxMercyxxfor we havexxNonexxxxxxxxxx

Our xx Enemyxx shall Fallxx as xx we xx Apprise

To claim our fatexxnow and foreverXXwe'll be xx together inxxLove xx And inxxhate

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖

Rayne smirked when he told her she wasn’t coming with him. “ O I don’t think I will be the one who suffers.” After all there were a few things that only Rayne could do, no spa, or vacation employee could. Returning his affection she stepped inside as the door close, it was nice to get to spend some time with him, even if it was a snuck moment in his office before they had to wrangle the brood.

She let out a light chuckle as she walked with him to his desk. “I think I distinctly recall a conversation with a man saying he was going to give his children golden spoons instead of silver.” She couldn’t help but tease him about how he said he was going to spoil their kids every time he complained about them costing him money. She took up her normal seat on the top of his desk crossing one leg over the other while she spoke. “ So are you still wanting that dozen children?” She had told him he had no idea what he was wishing for when he said he wanted a lot of kids, and now she got to have the whole I told you so moment and she loved it.
    xx✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖
    User Image User Image

"They will see. We'll fight until eternity.
    Come with me. We'll stand and fight together.
    Through our strength we'll make a better day
    Tomorrow we.

"Shall Never Surrender "

Desirable Rogue

krutalinity
((i wrote a reply for balthier, and then it delteed and now im just gonna eat and imagien myself beating his head into a table repeatedly until his head explodes))

(( HAHAHA!))

Dapper Smoker

User Image
User Image
Demon...in the...Fight
"there is only one god, and his name is death, and there is only one thing we say to death, not today. "

I am a king of kings
My empire is vast and strong
lords fear my very name
nobles lay praise apon my boot
for i am.
Strideing from war to war.
slaying thousands with words.
Rasing seas and mountains.
a slave to the wishes.
of two little girls.
what do we say, to the god of death?

Remus sat back in his chair as he looked up to her, he got a feeling she was haveing one of her 'i told you so' moments, and he realy dideant like letting her win so easily, but he couldent lie" maybe after a few years break, i love seeing you as a mother" he said pulling his chair over to her as he sat up, resting his hands on either side of her as he kissed her exposed leg" but, ive always prefered you as my sexy little goddess" most of their kids were all grown up now, pretty soon they wouldent need much attention at all, atleast that was his hope, vincent had never needed much parenting, actualy it was a saveing grace as his sister was an attention deviant.

We are Vachal, born of neither nobility or servitude, we are shadows, and dance with gods, we are vachal, and you will remember our names.

Desirable Rogue

"xxxxxxxxxx My honored brethren, We come Together, xx to unite as One.

Against those that are,xxDamnedxxWe show no xxMercyxxfor we havexxNonexxxxxxxxxx

Our xx Enemyxx shall Fallxx as xx we xx Apprise

To claim our fatexxnow and foreverXXwe'll be xx together inxxLove xx And inxxhate

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖

“ A few years break? Didn’t you say that about..Fourteen years ago when Ayia was two?” Their youngest daughter was sixteen now, if Rayne didn’t know any better that was defiantly a few years break, she still couldn’t help but tease him for it. With that said she leaned down and kissed his forehead smiling. “ I always have been, and nothing will change that.”

xx✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖ ▬ ✖
    User Image User Image

"They will see. We'll fight until eternity.
    Come with me. We'll stand and fight together.
    Through our strength we'll make a better day
    Tomorrow we.

"Shall Never Surrender "
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
Roses of May"

User Image

Upon arriving at the entrance of the castle, Selenia was stopped and questioned by guards. After explaining her business, they granted her entry into the main hall of the castle, but no further. The elegant beauty that greeted Selenia caused her to gasp slightly. She placed a hand over her mouth lightly as she gaped at the breathtaking scene before her. "Never before have I seen such a marvelous place." Selenia thought as she came to a stop in the center of the main hall. While she analyzed every detail of her surroundings, Selenia spotted another individual dressed as beautifully as the area around her. "Excuse me?" She called out as she approached the woman. "Forgive me if I am interrupting, but if I may have a moment of your time." She said as she awaited the woman's response.

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina had been standing by admiring the work, she couldn’t get over how beautiful everything was, this was defiantly the best they had ever done. “The staff has really out done themselves this year.” She was about to turn and leave when she heard a non-familiar voice to her left speaking to her. Turning to her left she was greeted with the sight of a young angel woman, she didn’t look as if she was from this town, mainly by how her clothing was designed differently then what Ellina had seen around here. But Ellina didn’t mind, she was glad to see new faces in the palace, A kind smile painted it’s self on the queens lips as she spoke with the girl.“ Of course, how may I help you?” She may have been the queen but unlike her husband who was rather adamant on ceremony when it came to speaking with him, Ellina was the kind of person were her rule was, if they are polite then there is no need for such things.

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

As the youngest son, what must I do....

RYUU VI ANGEL

User Image

User Image

Looking up, Ryuu sees his mom bent over him, babying him once again. He just nods his head. "I'm fine, Mom. Just can't get this bow to tie." Ryuu then looks up at his father and smiles, seeing that he knew that this young boy wasn't too banged up. After all, this wasn't the first time he fell down the stairs tripping. He then sees Lucian, to which he waves at happily, but stayed on the floor until his mother helped tied the bow that caused all the havoc.

User Image

....To show I'm awake as well as alive?
User Image

User Image
User Image
"War leaves its trail
in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow
in rivers, in rivers
so put on my mask
I'll go where they ask
Roses of May"

User Image

Selenia gave a slight bow showing her gratitude. "I have just arrived in this town and I was hoping to find a place where I could be of use." The way she said it was a bit far-fetched but spoke it the only way she could think of at the moment. "I wasn't entirely sure of where an extra sword would be of use, so I decided to come here in search of a solution." Selenia pushed back a strands of hair as she spoke. "Please, if you could lend any advice at all I would be very grateful."

User Image

User Image
"Staining my soul
and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands
no where to run
from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
a Rose of May"

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

“ A sword?” Well that was surprising, the girl wished to take up a job with fighting involved, taking a closer looked at her she did look like she could be a decent fighter. “ That’s strange, we do not normally get people here asking for work, normally they go to the captains and commanders of the military and talk with them to enter the knight hood.” She said placing her hand to her mouth to think, she looked up to the girl smile a bit of a playful twinkle in her eye. “Though, you don’t wish to be a knight do you?” It was pretty obvious given the fact the girl was speaking with her instead of Edge, Thoradin, Lex, or Asch. “ May I ask of what king of work you are looking for?”

Gracious Survivor

User Image
A mother

and her first

Born Children

User Image
Iris looked relieved as Ryuu told her that he was okay. She could tell that he was fine. She smiled gently and tied the bow tie before hepling him to his feet. She turned to both Lucian and Blaze. She saw the smirk on Blaze's face and shot him a glance. He just chuckled. "Well, at least you know I'm here, unlike dad." He turned to his father and made a face. Lucian smiled sarcasm on his lips. He felt like he missed something good and was rather upset about it. "Did that kid fall down again?" He asked just wondering if that was what everything was all about. Iris nodded slightly and Lucian and Blaze both could no longer restrain themselves. They laughed at their kid borther's misfortune.User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff