6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
Momoka Oka
Koga Of The West-l-
User Image

I may be a murderer, but I was told to be.

╣ Axel Herdmann ╠
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was blood everywhere, and the battle was reaching its climax when the leader of Autumn's reinforcements arrived. Axel's heart umped when he saw the forces of his majesty come streaming from behind them after their rest. He and his men were left ot hodl off Winter at the front while the rest of the force was able to go to base and restore their energies os they coudl win the battle later. He was sure, knowing his ruler, that they would opt for a strategy of five pronged envelopment.

"We've just won!" he shouted, far too confidently - for he knew it was a lie to boost morale, to make sure his men could hear off the clamoring of armor and the roars of the ice giants in front of him. As one of them swung towards him, Axel ducked before clasping his hands together then extending them out. Out rushed a current of lightning that reduced the beast to rubble.

"Throw you morons!" He shouted to the anthros and men behind him, who looked at eachother for a minute before nodding and unleashing a volley of flaming javelins against the enemy charging at them. Axel raised his sword and charged downhill without a word, slashing through one ice being while taking a blow to his shoulder himself and catching another's sword with his left hand before the entity could swing, causing his hand to be cut and bleed. Axel's left arm started to spark with static, then another series of bolts of electricity ran down the metal blade and caused the form in front of him to smoke and melt to the ground.

He kicked its remnants into another, then slashed at the second with his scimitar as he shoved the ice chunk off of him, cutting it from shoulder to waist.

Axel rubbed his face as he saw one of his men fall to his left side, before the soldier's ice assailant was stabbed through the chest by a spear, unleashing water that spattered all over the Autumn Champion's face. He hadn't slept in days as he held this line in this forsaken island, good for nothing.

Another winter giant approached him and started to swing. Axel raised his sword to parry, but he was cuaght off guard this time. He fell backwards, tripping over a chunk of ice and a weapon behind him. Axel closed his eyes, and seconds later, he felt a rain of hail pound him in his face.

Opening his eyes, he saw the giant's head had been smashed in. Rearranging the signals and currents through his legs, he powered his muscles up and leapt out of the range of danger as the giant crashed to the ground where he was laying and shattered.

His adrenaline was rushing, and he turned.

"Talen..." he blurted out, his jaw hanging open and his heart skipping a beat. But now was not the time for crushes. He was in battle, and the noise meant the knight probably couldn't hear him.

Scanning the hills, Axel saw his target. The son of the witch herself, the powerful champion of Winter.

Grabbing one of the fallen soldier's blood-stained spears, he charged towards three ice figures guarding the foot of the hill and rammed the spear into the ground, pole vaulting over them as he charged up the hill unaccompanied. Hail and shards rained down on him from the men atop the hill, and he could only get momentary glances at the youth on horseback who he meant to kill and end this conflict before he had to parry with his blade or melt the shards with his electricity. One caught him in the right abdomen, and he stumbled for a moment before pushing himself back to his feet and continuing his sprint. A wave of at least a dozen men came charging down the hill. At least they're not frost giants Axel thought, closing his eyes and envisioning a complex network before him. The shapes were blue they were all connected... millions of them. They were the signals each of the twelve bodies before him were sending... and he intended to screw around with them.

Clenching his fist and opening his eyes, he saw sparks fly from all their legs as they fell to the ground and started rolling down the hill. Dylan and his men were moving back. Not good. Dylan had a horse, he could just get away if he wanted. Axel reached the top of the hill and stabbed a man who was pointing a bow at him through the stomach, ripping Bolt out of his foe quickly so the vibrating sword wouldn't be stained with blood. Some of the other men were turning towards him, drawing their arrows. Frost giants had their backs. Axel stood on the other side the top of the hill, alone.

"Reinhart! Come here and fight me, you coward!" he shouted, raising his sword in the winter champion's direction. His abdomen was still leaking blood. Axel gasped for breath as he was finally able to rest.

No... there's no reason. Axel thought, knowing that the Winter Champion was putting himself needlessly in danger by dueling with Axel while he could just order all his men to fire and be done with the Champion of Autumn once and for all.

"Or are you going to leave me like your parents left you!?" Axel followed, trying to prod the champion's anger.

"Gods, forgive me." he whispered, spitting. The cruelties he performed were what needed to be done. By no means did he enjoy being nasty, but what other way was there?

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX CHAMPION OF WINTER ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXҤѻлѻяaϦȽϵX ∝╬══→ ►►►XXXȽѻӌ𝔞Ƚ
XXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX HIDDEN SECRETS CAN UNRAVEL ALL ::======>>::======>>XXXXXX⟰ ⟱ ⟰ ⟱
User Image

Location: On the battlefield in Serinola engaging Axel

Dylan frowned softly. This wasn't how he had planned the battle to end. Shaking his head, he clutched the reins tightly. All of his plans they weren't working or at least he men weren't listening to him. So many causalities. How he hated the unnecessary death and violence. War wasn't pretty and no matter how many missions he completed, he never got used to the idea of spilling blood. He knew it had to be done, but Dylan didn't have to like it. If he could win the war without causalities that would be a win in his books. Sadly that can never happen. War meant there will be bloodshed and there will be death. He had to accept that, but he understood. This was what war was. He knew people had to die to achieve one's goals. He was trying to accomplish Alyss' dreams, even though she seemed a bit mentally unstable. Dylan had yet to figure out why she was acting like that. He maybe her champion, but there was things that she kept to herself. Dylan never had a desire to learn. He just did his job and that was it. Shaking his head, he brushed some hair from his face. His dark blue eyes narrowed. This wasn't how he planned it. Why wouldn't they listen to him? It was annoying. He had good plans and plans that succeeded. Oh well, he will just need to revamp his plans. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was annoying. The things he did for the mistress and it didn't help he was a lot younger than many of the other fighters. The only one that seemed to match him in age was Axel, the Champion of Autumn whom was only roughly four years older than him. Despite his age, he was a skilled warrior and he was Alyss' champion for a reason.

Than low and behold, the very being he was thinking about was shouting at him from at the bottom of the hill. Axel was seemly missing from the battlefield, but than again maybe he just wasn't paying attention. Dylan wasn't really in the battle. He was merely watching and observing. He was assess what was happening on the battlefield. He was making strategies left and right. He would win this war. He wouldn't let some pesky seasons make him fall. He would achieve Alyss' dream. However meanwhile he needed to deal with the new nuisance that decided to show his face in front of him. To say the least Dylan was not impressed. He frowned and glanced down towards him. "Well if it isn't the Champion of Autumn. Pity you arrived too late. I don't have time for a pest like you. You will just get in the way." He narrowed his eyes. He wasn't impressed to say the least. Than again he rarely was. He was loyal to Alyss and nothing else mattered

He remained cool, when Axel insulted him. His grip tightened on the reins. He knew the other champion was trying to bait him. Well he won't fall for it. "Don't call me a coward. That is insulting. Don't bring up my parents either. You don't know s**t all about my past or what you think you know about me. You're nothing to me. You're just someone that needs to be knocked off of their little pedestal. You and your allies will not win the war. The war will be won by the Mistress of Winter and nobody else. The rest of you will fall." He hissed softly. The other champion was starting to annoy Dylan. He could just ride away and let his men attack the pathetic human being. However maybe he could have fun. He smirked softly, before glancing coldly at Axel. "You want to battle me? Are you aware that you've probably signed your own death." He laughed. "If it is a battle you want, perhaps I will play with you. Maybe you can entertain me little champion of Autumn." His voice was like ice. He slid off his steed, before he vanished, blending in with his surroundings, as snow started to fall from the sky. He appeared in front of Axel, his chakrams glowing a faint blue color. "Shall we play mon cheri?" He smirked, glancing at the other champion with a cold gaze. He could hear the distant sound of thunder or something rumbling. He smirked, it seemed like his mistress wanted to play too.The enemy armies were going to be in for quite the surprise.

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
User Image

╣ Axel Herdmann ╠
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Axel narrowed his eyes at Dylan when the boy shot back cooly. The horse vanished, the snow was falling, and Dylan's men were backing off to let their boss into combat. The entire background was receding just to focus Axel's attention on this one foe, and it made his stomach churn. The way Dylan was keeping his cool, just a 15 year old boy, was making the religious and accomplished Knight feel like he was losing face. He assured himself the only onlookers were the enemy, but sometimes you had to impress them too.

he straightened his back and took a deep breath, and assessing his surroundings. Men, thunder, snow. He could use one of those.

"Of course, mon petit." Axel mocked in response to Dylan's challenge, raising an eyebrow as he lifted his vibrosword into the air. He looked not at his enemy though, but the sword. Soon, it was clear why.

Thunder was getting closer and closer to them. Eventually, one bolt struck the blade with a flash, and arcs formed waves around Axel's body, the noise breaking the sound barrier and producing deafening beats.

"The witch's lightning might kill my men, you little p***k." Axel started.

"But it makes me stronger."

Another strike, another flash. Then another, and another. Eventually, it sounded like they were in a tempest, not a lightning storm, as Axel drew the bolts in to him and they hit at a rapid pace, merging the noise from the sonic booms into a single torrent.

The bleeding stopped... but the pain continued. Axel must have slashed an important muscle, he felt his upper abdomen throb like he was being pressed by four hundred pounds. His legs momentarily failed on him and he was brought to one knee. It was lucky that, amid the blinding light, none of his adversaries could see him in this state of weakness until he got back up.

When they were finished, a portion of the snow had melted around Axel, generating a ring of smoldering grass amid a sea of white. As for the champion himself, he was glowing. Bolts emitted from his whole body, and his eyes emitted a bright blue; it was hard to see them anymore.

"Mon avance." he said, raising his left hand and releasing a wall of lightning spinning off in front of him.
Zahara"King"Vepengeli
SummerFireLightning
TheRedLion

User Image

And for another day the battle waged on, the war was fought and she felt as though they were no closer to an end than when they started. She wondered if there would ever be a day where they didn't have to fight, and balance was restored to the world. When she started she thought that she was fighting for a noble cause, to end the threat of eternal darkness. Now she was beginning to feel like more of a toy for one of four child tyrants throwing temper tantrums. But what could she do, this was the only way she could see herself helping to stop the threat of Winter. Sitting on the sidelines as the majority of elves did was not her style. She needed to be in the thick of it, craved it, in a past life she must have been a war lord or a least a seasoned warrior. She found that she felt more at home locked in combat that she did anywhere else. Well, almost anywhere else. Her heart only hurt when she thought about her home, well, now her broken home. He never told her why, never explained what drove him to join Winter's forces, knowing that she fought for Summer and that one day they would meet in battle. It was her fault, she always deemed it so. Maybe if she had been more open, maybe if she didn't shut him out for that period after the accident. Maybe then she would understand why. ...I'm so sorry Ya Ya

She worried about her brother, wondered where he was, hoping that he was as far away from the battle as possible. Not because she didn't want to have to fight him, though she had run that scenario in her head over and over, each time she lost her will and her flames died out. But because she didn't want him to be subjected to the harsh truths that lay on the battle field. He could deal with it, she knew this, but she didn't want him to have too. As she sat on a ledge over looking the battle field playing with a small flame, rolling it between long slender fingers. This, this was what they would be remembered for. That dream her parents had, of a better brighter future had been destroyed. She was just glad that neither of them was around to witness its destruction and the division of their children. She watched as the clouds began to roll in, her body already adjusting to keep her warm. There were perks to being Summer's knight, and not having to fight in an cumbersome outfit was one of them. It had taken some getting used to, but she had developed control over her powers. And she loved them.

For now it seemed as though Spring and Autumn's troops were taking this battle, giving it all they had. For now she would wait.

don't get too close, I'll burn you (with): no one
the fire inside says(thoughts): what's the point of all this?
i didn't meant to set fire to (location): the battlefield
thank goodness for flame retardant (wearing): outfit
oh oddly combustible:

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
✪︙ ▶▶ xxx ι❜м gσιиg тσ x▸▸▸ ριcк υρ x тнε x ριεcεs x αи∂ мαкε α x ℓεgσ x нσυsε

xspacefillerxspacefillerx
location The Spring Camp mood Slightly Worried/ Protective outfit Dat Picture

The cheers of the men continued to rant throughout the camp or, more specifically, Jayce's camp. Though they were part of the Spring army, Jayce's band hand a small encampment within the larger spring army camp. They were a bit of a special group. Jayce had hand picked to work specifically with him. They were all the best in the platoons or the greatest students. They ranged from as young as sixteen years old, Regan was a big of a prodigy and had Jayce's special interest, to fifty-five. Ol' Kalian was a man of a different era. He himself had lead in major battles in the past. He alone was a force to be reckoned with. But, as the night had started and the drinks flowed, Jayce had other thoughts on his mind.

Throughout the battle, his leader and his other 'generals' of sorts, where no where to be seen, at least while Jayce was there. This of course could be nothing but he had a bit of worry that resided in him. There was no telling if his friends were hurt. Without drawing attention to himself, he stood up and walked out of the tent to be welcomed by a cold bite from the cold. This is not how Jayce liked things. The chill was a bit of a killer of the mood but that is what they were fighting right? He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he continued throughout the camp.

Before long, two ladies came into sight. Iris, the blind but capable Goddess of Spring and the soul reason he was even tagged as a Knight, Lauren the Champion. With a bit of a smile he walked up to the duo. "Don't worry my gorgeous ladies, I am here and safe." Without waiting for a response he looked between the two with a strange look. "Wait, you didn't worry about me? I am offended." He said with a teasing tone followed by a hardy laugh. "I kid of course. Its good to see my girls weren't harmed too bad though." This was a little bit more genuine. Being the only male leader, he often took responsibility for the safety of the others. It wasn't necessarily that he thought they were weak, often it was the other way around, but someone had to take the post and it was best for it to me him.

Though their little conversation would have to be cut short. Just as Iris had started, the weather was unusual and in a battle with combating seasons, the weather was something that needed attention. "It was..." he said, his cheerful mood disapating into the night. "I don't like the feeling of this..." Another bang of thunder raddled into the air and it actually forced Jayce to shiver slightly. With his attention to his feet, he could feel the vibrations of everything that was in contact with the earth. Most of the camp was stationary in their seperate little platoons but past that.... something was coming. "I hate to be the... bear.... of bad news..." he laughed a little to himself, humor was always a good cure. "... And you know I do... but I think we are about to have some company..." Without any other word he pulled out both spears from their place on his back.

Brainy Bookworm

Momoka Oka

AquaSorceress

TheSinOfWrath1313

ArchDukeIan

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:''.................'
Feelings:'' Like s**t''
Company:No one

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Veles Zephyrus ✔ Lord Of Autumn ✔
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Veles awoken when a loud boom echoed across the land. He got up instantly and got ready as put his thick chain mail and other body armor underneath his clothes. He headed outside the sky looked like a mass of black on this dark night. Veles began to yell calling out orders to get everyone up in arms and once they were the enchanted horns began to bellow. They were not like the ebony horns nope they amplified the horn sound alerting all near by camps even springs another fight was near. Veles had his men in order ready to roll out at his command he would bring only five hundred men; the rest were to stay and protect the camp if they lost their supplies this war would be going downhill fast. A captain approached him informing him the golden eagle had made it home at last.

Veles headed off to confront тalen he was annoyed that the young-man liked to fly about so freely or that his champion was out as well. When he approached Talen he wore a stern expression on his face.We don't have a lot of time but, i'll make this short Talen we need to work together as a team. The only way we have a chance is if we combine our efforts with strategy and relentless determination. I hope you understand you cannot be so carefree not in this war that is all head out as soon as you're ready. Veles turn on his heels and walks off he spoke to Talen as if he were his son truth be told he cared for all his soldiers as family.

Now on the front his men lined up,his catapults armed,his archers ready,his wizards at his command the time to fight was at hand. Veles rode on a black war horse as he paced before his man giving them a fine speech to boost moral. Before he could a scout came rushing across the field his face ghost white for good reason what is the matter solder? my lord ...the dead they walk! Whispers erupted throughout the ranks of his army but,they were all silenced by their lord. What the scout says is true we maybe facing our fallen comrades...brothers and sisters in arms.

For some of you it may be hard to strike the killing blow but,remember they're not your allies anymore. No they're mere shells of their former selves this is the doing of black magic this is the doing of the lord of winter! I ask you to direct your anger to her to show her we will not bow down, I ask you to stand and fight for a brighter future!!!
A great and powerful cheer erupted from the mass of from the many races that made up the Autumn army. As the undead came marching with their terrible moaning Veles army was ready. First wave light them up! the archers readied their bows with arrows alive with fire aimed up and let loose a barrage of fiery death.

To a living army it would have been hard hit but they are undead they marched on. The fire did its job as some were consumed in flames. Fire the catapults! Ten giant orbs of blazing fire rain down upon the zombie horde crushing them as they bounced across the land! Then BOOM ten large explosion shook the ground underneath their feet. Hit was heavy hit to the horde but, still many more were left a sea of undead death. Still this was warCharge loud yells came forth as Veles army charged the undead bastards it was time to fight!

Veles took charge as he connected his blades and summon wind around them;it was not to enchant the blades but to attack! He spins the blade and throws it not as strong as he use to be now that he was sick but, the wind would pick up the slack. He control the wind and used it to mow down a large mass of zombies like a bowling ball to pins. When the spear came back he jumps off his stead with a front flip catching it in mid air. Veles begins to fight using his spear for length as he spun slicing his enemies up a flurry of dance like movements of twist and spins. He may not have his demi-god benefits at the moment but his elf psychology made up for with agility and flexibility.

Unknown to him Veles eye's were now orange and they seem to glow a sign that the god poison was still in his body. Although he was not use to the speed he was fighting at he held his ground. This fight was going to be a long one.

The For This battle- Enemy Attack

OCC: :

Travel Theme: Desert Land Serinola

War battle Theme: Battlefeild Serenade
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'' I must right this wrong before it is too late!''

User Image

✔Theme Song:Song Of Four Seasons

✔ Personal Theme: Yago Island

✔ Battle Theme: Unlimited

Abilities/Weapons:
Wind manipulation:This is most practice skill other than spirit summoning. He started at a young age and now that he is this old he already master it a long time ago. I will list techniques that his knows in detail.

- Step of wind: The fastest wind ever recorded was 253 mph times that by three = 759 . He is able to go beyond the limits of earths wind speed because his is of a higher power if he wanted to.When using the step of wind he becomes the wind instantly phasing trough attacks however; he cannot attack in this form. It takes a lot of energy to become the wind,and move at such speed so, his maxed usage is three.

(Wind Bombs): He crates pockets of compressed air the orbs hold torrents of air which he fires at enemies they explode on his will. When they explode the release violent winds that shreds the ground apart. He can release about thirty in one go creating devastation everywhere he chooses to strike. This technique is good when fighting large amounts of enemies.

(Tornado Push) : He concentrates his wind into one of his blades compresses it and then release it on to his foe. A large tornado is unwrapped from his sword in a stabbing motion. The force of wind is great that it starts to tare things a part. If caught in one of these the target is twisted around violently like a rag doll before the tornado dispels. When it dispels it blows away creating a large creator.

(Blade Of Wind) : A buff for his sword to give it that extra kick! The wind acts as layers of steel for his blade making it sharper,not only that its length increases three times as well, and then the blades is as light as air he can swing it way faster than ever before. speed,reach and sharper this buff only last for five post also the blade is known as its pure form in this state.

(Grand Wind Wall/Dome)
: Veles creates a wall of rapid winds that block off or repel attacks from his enemies. The wall can even become a dome over him or his allies. The wall is not indestructible as it can be destroyed by powerful attacks! The purpose of the wind wall is all out defense against enemy attacks if he should be over run. The bigger the wall the more power is needed to maintain it so his max length of time for keeping it up is four post.

Note: These are just some moves I thought I would share with you lot. He is not limited to just using these moves in combat however because thy're many things you can do with wind such as flight, hurricanes etc. The moves are not meant to be over powered and I will make sure not to spam just one move throughout a fight not my style.

Spirit summoning (master level):

Spirit Solders: They're highly skilled solders that once served Veles father years ago. They're mostly skilled knights,archers,berserkers,monks etc. They may not be the strongest of sprites but, they're reliable comrades. At the moment he can only summon five of them on the battlefield. He can only maintain them in the field for five post.

Spirit Of Healing-Palutena: The spirit of healing steps forth and heals all that veles commands. Her only goal is to heal not fight s as soon as he summons her she is gone almost immediately.
Palutena

Spirit Of Combat- Solomon: Spirit of combat he takes on foes no matter how many there are. He stands about 6 foot 8 and can take hits as much as he can deal them. Being a spirit and all his more powerful than any human and with his sword Draken he is force to be reckon with.( Post limit 4)
Solomon

Spirit Of Defense-Metallica: A spirit that looks like he was made from metal itself is his greatest protector. Though her skin looks metallic it is not in fact no one really knows what her skin is made of.She can take hits like a champ but even she has limits she cannot stay on the battlefield for long(three post). Though she is defense she does have a powerful lance for offense back up.
Metallica

Spirit Of Magic-Ramza: He is a magic user trough and trough with powerful spells he is very versatile on and off combat, Though he may be a spirit he does share the weakness that all mages do lack of armor. ( He last for four post)
Ramza

Note: None of the spirits are invincible they can be beaten and if they are they will need to recharge in the spirit world. All spirits have a limit to how long they can stay out on this plane of existence. Every time a sprites summoned a bit of his stamina is sapped so over using them can leave him vulnerable.
xxxxxxx☽★☾xxx WEAPONS:

Anemoi Dual Blades: Two sets of blades that are made to work in perfect harmony with Veles wind manipulation. The blades can be connected to form a spear weapon giving him mid range,short range and long range capability.
User Image

Anemoi Giant Wind Fan: This fan is the size of a large boulder ans more effective with using the wind then his swords. It is mostly used to cause great destruction with a mighty swing!The fan can change from a normal fan size to the size of a blunder on his command.
User Image
Zeyada
The Ice Fox.
Water, Ice and Everything Nice

Devilishly Elvish

User Image

The smirk on his face widened when she called out to him, for a moment he saw the girl he used to know. The girl he had met all those years ago, when he home wasn't sealed off the outside world, and its doors remained open to him. If only he could find a way to hold on to this girl, keep her like this, then maybe... Ah, it was a hopeless dream, trying to contain the beast that ran rampant inside her small frame. She was after all, Winter's Queen, its ruler and summoner, master and owner. He as a part of winter, in a sense, belonged to her. As she neared him, he held out his arms to catch her, bracing himself for the impact of her body against his. He had found, that though small, she carried a great deal of force behind her.

Strong arms wrapped around her naked form as she latched onto him as she had many times before. He laughed, squeezing her tightly in his grasp "My, what a greeting this is" Again he chuckled, his breath turning into small puffs of clouds as it escaped his lips. She was happy, oh how he loved when she was happy. It meant that their fun would be far more adventurous and far less tedious. He accepted the kisses with a bout of laughter, allowing his face to be squished between her small hands. Perhaps in another life this would have been their normal, she would have been his on a far deeper level. But this wasn't another life, this was is life, and Zeyada didn't do deeper connections very well. Nevertheless he was going to enjoy this moment, knowing sooner or later he too would be sent out to fight. She couldn't keep him strapped to her side forever, she couldn't play favorites. Nor would he be able to stand it, almost sure that he would go stir crazy. She didn't care, he knew this. When they took the time to actually talk, that is between rounds of fun, he had learnt that she did as she pleased often not thinking things through. Hence the barren scene they found themselves in. It was part of her charm, a freedom that he could only dream of.

The wind knocked him into the mound of snow, he let it, he knew why. But he never let her go, never let her fall. And just like that, the girl he once knew was replaced by the Ice Queen he had come to serve. He wished he could grab onto that light and never let it go. "Hate you? Nix, I could never." he smiled at her, with the same warm inviting smile he had as a child, for the frost turned his hair white and the ice claimed his soul. He placed a soft hand on her cheek, raising up to plant a kiss on the other. He watched as her hands explored what he lips would later. This was what she wanted, though he would be lying if he said that no part of him wanted it as well. He had always been a slave to his desires and the pursuit of pleasure, plus the added sense of adventure she provided. He was hooked. "Come here... he beckoned, pulling her back up to him. He would get what he wanted as soon as she got what she wanted, so why prolong the inevitable?

As night fell over the lands his mind wandered far past the northern lands, to the battle fields and those fighting. He knew what Alyss did to the fallen, he was aware so many things, but could do nothing to stop it. For some time he had wrestled with his place in the war, not sure of where he stood. He was Winter's knight, yes, but did he believe in the destruction? Its true what they say, we adapt to situations we are placed in. Soon all the destruction, and the fighting, the cold and the snow became his norm, became his home. The warriors and champion, the closest things he had to a family.

boy its cold here: the heart of the northern lands
another warm body?: Nix (Alyss)
my heart still beats: sympathetic
i don't really need them: outfit
my brain isn't frozen yet: did they all deserve this fate?
oh oddly cold:

Mizuky Tenshi

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

User Image

Location: Serinola // Status: A bit beat up, and spooked beyond all belief. // Company:Iris, Jayce, and the Spring Army. // Thoughts : W-why are they moving again!? Is this the work of the winter fraction!? // Current Theme: Shards of Loss Ciel nosurge OST

Close your eyes, keep silent.
Think about the reason you were born.
Look inward to learn the truth.
You were born to develop your soul.

Starry sky healed their minds.
The blue sea wrapped them with a generous mind.
Yet, they make the same mistake many times.
Loosing their reasons like a beast.
The truth is, only one....

"As you sow so shall you reap."

Lauren grinned as Iris mentioned that she was asking about her. This caused her to rub her head sheepishly. Though, it made her think about the two knights under Iris as well. Where were they in this fight? Looking back, she nodded with a small 'Mhm' added to it. "The rush of a fight can do that to you... I was too focused on my division when a few tried to ambush us." She said before her advisor told her she was offering something to her. She exhaled softly at this since she always forgot that her friend wasn't able to see that she was holding something up, or waiting for a hug. It turned things awkward fast, but it was a bad habit to wait before doing anything.

When Iris took a bit of the herb, she smiled, and placed the rest into her pouch when they needed it. She smiled slightly. "Not a problem, Iris. It's why I began working on making them the best I can." She said before noticing there was no sign of any reaction towards her friend's eyes. A small frown appeared on her face at this discovery. "Damn...Maybe with a mix of carrot's vitamins within the herb..." She thought before a familiar voice rang through her ears as her arm was snagged by the Spring Leader.

A grin appeared on her face as she turned slightly towards the Silver Bear. "Glad to see you're alright Jayce! Though, can you blame us with ice giants wanting to crush you with a club?" She asked in a joking tone. She learned to not be easily worried about everything around her as time passed. When she first met the two knights, she was worried that she'd be a burden to the army. Jayce's comments were like this in the past as well, but she over reacted much more back then.

As Iris asked her about her condition, Lauren jumped slightly gripping her friend's arm a bit tighter from the thunder that emerged shortly after. She wasn't that scared of thunder, but it coming out randomly does spook her. Looking in the direction it came from, she frowned slightly. "I'm fine to answer your first question, and as for the thunder...." She said as Jayce completed her sentence for her. With a pun as well causing her to smirk. She huffed slightly seeing Jayce take out his weapons.

Looking back, her eyes widened seeing bodies rise up with fatal wounds still on their bodies...The dead rising to fight against them?! Slipping her arm out of Iris' grip, she took out her hammer slinging it over her shoulder with one hand while the other was rested on her friend's shoulder. "I believe our moment of rest has passed. Something's happened to our fallen allies, and they're walking towards us weapons out." She said to her friend explaining the situation to the blind girl before letting her hand fall to walk up so she was next to Jayce. She was glad that she was able to find the ones she cared about before witnessing this. In all honesty, her eyes were still widened in shock as she fought back the urge to give into the new fears that emerged within her heart. "What are your orders.....Iris?" She asked looking back at her friend.

Swans sing before they die.
Their songs resound throughout the sky.
And I drop a rose petal down the sea of blood and tears.
I keep praying

Why do you feel nothing?
Why do you injure one another?
Why? Aggressive culture of despotism.
Why? You'll never win the cursed war!

"Do not you...hear god's voice?"

OutofChances: ~ ~ ~

Momoka Oka

ArchDukeIan

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            This was just merely one battle. As of this point in time, Winter appeared to have lost. Their major armies pushed back to the point of retreat and the cheers of victory rained from the opposing camps. This, however, was far from over. This was only one battle in an upcoming war. Everyone hoped that this would be a short little incident, but it was far from. Though the seasons were glad with the night’s outcome, it wouldn’t last long. Oh, my all means… it would turn into quite an adventure for all of them. This was merely one battle and most likely, one of the least important ones. The only reason that anyone would remember this day is that it is the first of many gruesome encounters.

Bryson was not necessarily a man who liked fighting, though he liked defending what he believed in, for the most part. This battle in particular was no change but he also didn’t have a place in the battle quite yet, rather, he stood on an empty hillside and watched. This battle would soon become a learning experience for him. An advantage for Winter, disadvantage for others. Autumn was by far the easiest to analyze. The King himself, Velas, lead the charge, as expected. He was a man of honor and would fight along his people as long as he was able. His charge involved no small amount of authority and order. Along side him, he had a handful of generals and along side them their own captains and lieutenants. Advantage, high moral and organization. Disadvantage, lack of adaptability. Plan of attack, surprise. Spring was next. A routy bunch to say the least. Their actions carried no order or organization, the complete opposite of Autumn but their own ways were proving devastating. An intimidating charge into battle seemed to be their plan of action. Even their blind leader took her place. Advantage, intimidation and high powered. Disadvantage, limited planning. Plan of attack, strong defense. Finally, Summer, or lack there of. Summer was no where to be seen. Whether this was their plan, Bryson was unsure but he needed to plan for one way or the other.

It didn’t take long for the approval of the queen to be shown. It wasn’t a secret that she would be displeased with the outcome of this particular night, but it would take more than a little defeat to stop her. The clouds appeared and quickly behind came the lightning and the thunder. Bryson had seen this before only a few times but he knew what it involved. A brand new army was arising which also meant that it was Bryson’s turn to take his place. Without hesitation, he grabbed the massive blade, the size of a normal human being, from his back and rested it on his shoulder as he walked out toward the battle field. Soon, he was surrounded by a legion of raised warriors, all from different seasons. ”You have one last purpose…” he spoke, his voice deep and booming as it carried across the battlefield though quiet enough to be hidden from the thunder so the unexpecting camps would remain surprised. ”Our Queen requires your help… Betray your friends.” That was the last thing he said before the corpses found their ways toward their respective camps.

With a heavy smirk on his face and a dim look in his eyes, Bryson found his way back toward the Winter lines where he would take refuge as he watched the battle once again. This time, on their own terms. Though, his intentions of relaxing were quickly denied as he saw Dylan and autumn scum sharing words. This would never end well… Dylan always got himself into trouble and this wouldn’t be the first time Bryson would have to save him. Dylan was lucky that Bryson’s sole job was to protect him because in a situation like this, he would have just let boys be boys. With a heavy sigh, he took his time getting there. Once in earshot however, the threats were easily heard and carried venom. With a blink of his eyes, armored appeared onto his shoulders, chest and legs leaving his head uncovered. Then, in just the right amount of time, Bryson stood between Axel and Dylan, towering over both with his seven foot frame, a lightning bolt struck his chest plate and bounced off in all other directions. At the same time, Bryson arced his sword through the air between Axel and himself knowing that it wouldn’t hit, but intimidation was the key here.”Lift your hands with intent to hurt my people once again, I’ll make sure you regret it.” He said, his voice booming even louder and deeper than his commands just earlier. ”I also suggest you find your way back to your pitiful army… I left them a present that I’m sure they will love…”

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

N y r i k k i
O r i o n

The huge tigress seemed to come out of nowhere, With a roar that made the troops around her take a faint step back. The massive form leaped onto the first walking corpse that shambled into her range. A blur of white that moved with graceful yet powerful strides, Striking out with flashes of razor edged teeth and claws. The corpses were not strangers on the battle field but the fallen from the previous battles. Mages and foot soldiers alike were turning their once dedicated stares on their own kin. With another roar that could cuddle blood, The Tigress struck again, Finding that the only thing that was stopping these undead horrors was complete dismemberment. In a moments instance there was a score on her, Tearing at her shining coat with hands as cold as the snow that blanketed the ground.

What happened next was a flurry of movement almost too quick for a normal persons eyes to comprehend. Where the tiger had been fallen on by old friends and foes alike, Now stood a woman. Her silver hair dripped half coagulated blood and the great blade she wielded shone crimson gore. Those who had fallen on the tiger fell to ribbons before her weapon, The blade shimmering with the colors of the autumn leaves. "Forgive me my comrades." She spoke low so that her words seemed more like a prayer for the dead than a battle cry.

The White Tiger Knight, Nyrikki Orion of the mountain chimeras. Daughter of a bloodline sworn to defend the subjects of his autumn majesty and the hand chosen protector of the season's champion. Rikki had only made it to the battle this day, The roads from the mountains to here were already hard pressed by winter's minions and every mile had been another battle. But she pressed through because she knew what she had to do, She had to find her charge and protect him with her life. Til the last leaf falls. Those words reverberated throughout her being and spurred her forward as another corpse leaped at her in challenge. A pair of twin fangs dropped from their hiding place in the knights mouth and the spray of venom that began to deteriorate the corpse before her eyes was enough to answer and conquer that challenge.

Hacking and slashing her way through the enemy had become almost second nature since she departed from her home, So as she thwarted the strip of opponents her eyes were elsewhere. Searching with depths that changes from silver to gold, For her Lord or her Charge it did not matter she was needed by the seasons as the protector of her champion. I pray I am not too late... Her thoughts began to turn grim as this sea of dead seemed to go on for leagues with no end in sight. Above a storm began to brew that did nothing to lighten her thoughts as lightening pierced the sky like so many slashes of a golden dagger. Something far worse was happening somewhere as she knew no storm that rages as this one did, It was unnatural and sinister in its intent. It was as if the storm were winter's war drum, Driving her forces ever forward as each clap of thunder beat against those raging on the ground.

Soon her slow movements through the battle paid off, A flash of familiar hair caught her eye. The lord of autumn was fighting valiantly against the scourge that winter had sent in the form of the fallen. With a final slash of her sword, Rikki returned to her tiger form, She found it much easier to race through battle this way. Not many foes were like to fall on such a large animal without taking a second guess. Mauling her way through the siege line that separated her from the Autumn army, It felt like it took an eternity to reach them. Using a half crippled corpse as a spring board, She was able to change into her human skin once more before she landed among allies. It was a blessed yet short respite from being surrounded by the enemy on all sides during her long travels. "My lord, I came as fast as the roads would allow, Everything west of here is crawling with the minions of winter. Where is my charge? I was unable to find him in all this." She spoke with authority in her voice as she drew her blade again. Though exhausted from the journey she had a duty to serve out no matter how her shoulders aches from wielding the hunter's moon.

Koga Of The West-l-

The White Tiger Knight
Hear Me ROAR

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

User Image
User Image
___________alysskrystelleauditore

'Winter'
                                      tobackinthedayswhenwewereyoung,wheneverythingwaslikealoadedgun,readytogooffatanyminute

His words reassured her and blood rushed to her cheeks at the sight of his smile, though her face did not so much as twitch. She knew she had felt something because her pulse raced a little faster and the crystal's presence had missed its timely beat. However, her eyes remained hungry and her face was a facade of lust. What she knew of love in the past was nothing but a memory; true love didn't end in betrayal. What she felt then was a farce. If she could feel, she wouldn't liken this shadow of a feeling to love. That accursed word would never again escape her lips. This was comfort, confidence, and power. Trust was another word that was banned from her vocabulary. All she knew was that she wanted the fallen man before her and that he wanted her, too. That was enough. The power of empathy was a gift. It gave her knowledge of both friend and foe. It allowed her to feel the satisfying pain of her victims, something she always enjoyed because she loved the torment. The ancient deserved to be in agony for all her days. Tonight, agony was far from what she was feeling. With a smirk, Alyss submitted herself to Zeyada's whims. Most nights, he was hers wholly, in mind, body, and spirit. The time had come for her to belong to him. This was the only moment where he would have control over her, where he was the one to hold the power and the freedom to do what he pleased. The ravenette knew just how tantalizing power was and so, when he pulled her back to him, she surrendered herself fully with no complaint.

Alyss awoke on the ground for the second time that day, this time with a companion by her side. They were a tangle of steaming limbs to the point where she couldn't recognize where she ended and he began. Her head lay on his chest and her jaw dropped into a wide yawn before the woman's facial expression contorted itself back into that emotionless mask, save for a dim sparkle in her blue-gray orbs as she recalled the night's activities. She swore, it got better each time and the half-breed found herself satisfied in the darkness. Her fingers traced the ridges of his muscles, curiosity piqued by the hardness she could not find on her own. He was already awake and his mind was wandering. The corners of her lips twitched as she was overcome by his feelings of resignation. Good. Alyss was the first to disengage from their sweaty mass. Well, it would have been sweaty if the heat they generated had been enough to overcome the current temperature. At the very least, she never had to worry about reeking of sex. The nympho took her time coming to her feet and uncoiling her slender body. Her arms reached high above her head as she came to the tips of her toes in a tall stretch before dropping her arms down to her sides, hips swaying as she walked away.

Another woman, long ago, would have been ashamed to have the man she had lain with seeing the disfigured skin that marred her back. In fact, when she awoke after their first night together, she had actually hidden from him! It just goes to show how far their strange little relationship has come and how much she has changed since then. She didn't bother to spare even a glance at her forgotten bedmate. The thin arm that lay beside the curve of her petite waist slowly lifted. In the distance, there was a splintering of ice and, moments later, a large weapon found its way into her delicate grasp. The scythe was tall, much taller than her 5'5" frame. Cloth hung across the curved blade topped with a hat at the tip. She tilted the weapon and plucked off her goods before embedding it into the ground. Tights came first, little snowflakes embedded in the navy blue fabric, followed by leather boots, a denim shirt, and a loose sweater. She stepped into her skirt and hiked the fabric up over her hips. Alyss straightened her body to put on a large, white coat, setting a wide-brimmed hat upon her crown. She retained an immaculate posture with her back ramrod straight and her head held high, the very image of an ordinary young girl with the regal bearing of a queen. There was work to be done and she would have to be the one to do it.

Inky black overtook the color in her eyes once more. This battle was much too boring. It wasn't nearly enough. In the battlegrounds of Serinola, the dead stopped moving. The other Seasons may have come to fight, but the frost and the cold were moving on their own in a battle for the terrain. It was enough so that the newly dead were well-preserved. There was a split moment of calm as fresh new soldiers were added to the artillery. Would it be strange to have to fight against someone who was by your side just a moment ago? How about to hear their screams as you tear at their flesh? Was this your friend, your brother, or your father? Too bad. A loud, guttural scream echoed through the valley. A cry of pain joined it. Heart-wrenching appeals for help, begging for mercy, questioning why their allies were turning on them. Far away, a dark brow furrowed upon pale skin and beads of sweat started to form upon that brow. Vocal chords were much harder to find than mere limbs. The part of the brain used for emitting sound was a different spectrum that needed to be pulled by an entirely new set of strings. Her lips parted as her breathing became slightly more ragged. Her body started to shake from the continued strain from fine tuning such a large mass and she grasped the hilt of her weapon for support. It didn't matter. All she needed was to be remembered. This would be something they would never forget. "Let's... go..." she panted at her foxy knight, taking a slow, unsteady step towards the general direction. She wouldn't be able to hold it forever, but she wanted to give them a show before going back to plain, old routine. It was going to be a party.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Thoughts} I wonder how my boys are fairing.
                                                                          {Location} Making my way downtown (to Serinola).
                                                                          {Feelings} Fatigued.
                                                                          {What is she wearing?} Winter Wonderland.
                                                                          {Translations} "N/A"

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

S A N K A
B E H A R

"Lets go boys!" The cry came like a blast from a cannon as Sanka held the flaming spear, Solstice, Pointing to the heavens. Its multi bladed facets had been forged to look like a blast of flame from the belly of some fierce dragon. The belch of flame that it produced in that instant gave off the signal for a stream of men to come in from the southern flank. It had taken several fortunes in ale and artifacts to get his crew to leave the decks of the Iron Maiden. But after the deal had been struck his men had been more than happy to defend the cause their captain fought for. And so here they were charging down a ridge rather than a gangplank, Like crazed men wielding all sorts of weapons. His men were a rough and tumble sort, Some had been like him, Young boys who had gotten caught up in this life not by birth but by circumstance. While others were from multi generations of the toughest prates to sail the seas.Sanka himself could not believe what he had been caught up in. The evening that had brought him here had been nothing more than a night at some trading port where all he wanted was a tankard and a woman on his arm. Of course it had not gone that way, That would be far too easy. And nothing ever was for Ol' Captain Behar.

Walking into that tavern something was already amiss. The town itself was one that had been raised up around a pious background, Some holy man's statue stood in the square with the face worn off from the seasonal storms. Yet inside the tavern the ale was flowing as freely as a spring flooded river and the occupants were being rowdy as the men he had left on his ship deck. All the activity seemed o center around a single young man who had the attention of almost every wench in the tavern and those who had not outright approached were watching him from afar. Finding the whole thing curious and finding himself still quite parched he took to the seat next to the man at the bar. It was slow coming but over the course of the evening he managed to begin a conversation with the individual who was called Zamir. By the end of it they both had been neck deep in their cups and swapping life stories like old friends. Some of the tales that he had heard that night made his eyes wide with disbelief, Yet it was some of his own tales of sailing that had done the same to the enigmatic individual.

All and all the evening had been enjoyable, Sanka wondered if the man needed passage anywhere as he would have been a joyful addition to the crew he had. But the most bizarre had yet to come as morning began to change the sky outside to dark shades of blue and only the most weathered of drinkers remained conscious. Zamir leaned over and in a slur of prideful words informed Sanka of a secret, He was the Lord of the Summer. They both had gotten a good laugh out of that one but he had convinced Sanka with a simple flick of his wrist. He still was not sure if it was the ale or destiny that made Zamir name him the Champion of his realm but what was done could not be undone and now he was here. On a frozen battleground surrounded by reanimated undead and weathering a freak lighting storm that only seemed to be striking down those who fought against winter.

Sanka had often since that meeting wondered if he should give up drinking...

Taking a sip from his flask of rum he shook his head before following his men into the fight. He had come this far with his drinking so he figured it best not to fix what was not broken. With a swing of his sear he fought with his men, Hoping that one of these undead sods would provide a challenge for the king of pirates. He wanted this to be a battle the bards would sing on when he was 60 and still in his cups and up to his neck in wenches.

The Champion of Summer
King of the Pirates

Romantic Trash

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━

ιrιѕ ѕнea calvary
tab tab tab мoтнer naтυre, leader oғ ѕprιng, and тнe ѕιren

"If you've got the time to fantasize about a beautiful ending, why not live beautifully until the end?"

Iris was delighted to hear Jayce. Of course for a very good reason. The feelings from her heart was slowly taken by him day by day. And now it has been trained to flutter when she was in his presence. For her, it might have not been the proper way to act, but it was hard not to. He was something, and something different. Sweet, funny, and strong. Just as a person should be. But at this moment, her own being wasn’t focused enough to give attention to her little crush. No. It was to the incoming danger they were soon to be facing. Her steady smile, lowered to a soft frown. It was starting again. There was no doubt in the air. Even a blind woman could tell.

Feeling Lauren tense up from the loud bursts of lightning, she used her free and to hold her closer as to protect her. “Nether do I.” she said bitterly. The poor men and women that just got done fighting, now had to go back out once more. Iris shook her head, trying not to laugh since this was now a time for focused, she did have a smile, but just as quickly as it came, it left with the sound of metal being moved. And from that stern face, it then became a mix of anger and sorrow after hearing what Lauren said when she explained who was coming after them now. The white head dropped a little and she closed her eyes, trying to see if she had the drive to fight against the dead bodies of their former friends.

“This is complete madness.” she muttered, pulling her sword from her belt. Iris moved her foot, twisting it around to feel the earth vibrate and she looked back up with a deep sigh. “My orders, fight. Take them down.” She turned her head to the base behind them and filled her lungs. “Just once more to protect the balance of the world!” she yelled out. From the shifting around of bodies lining up and bracing themselves, she could hear the leader of autumn give his own orders. Once he called out, Iris nodded to her friends and ran into the battlefield once more with her faithful army behind her.

The movement of her body was graceful as before, swinging her sword at the enemy. But her heart was being torn hearing the dead scream as if they were still human. And there was one she killed that was the breaking point to her soul. It was the same voice as one of the blacksmiths that was the one who crafted her own sword. For a second, she froze as her eyes watered, never wanting to kill one of her own. The blind girl flung her head back with a deep breath and screamed. Though this was no normal scream. It was that of a siren, singing a note. It was bitter but sweet to the ears, full of sorrow and frustration. Right at the middle of her throat, it glowed a soft gray as her power to control emotions was being used over every living being she wanted to hear it and wanted to use it on. It gave the people a sense of serenity and wrath to ignore the hurt they might feel from killing their own friends.

When the scream slowly disappear from her body, Iris continued to fight, giving everything she could, wanting keep the others from killing anyone that was important to them. It had been a while since she felt like this, the day her parents suddenly left her.

And all I got left is memories
Of your face smiling at me
Used to say that we should all
just handle this differently"

Where: Battlefield
With: Everyone in the battle
Feeling: Angry, Sad, Frustrated
Wearing: A heavy fabric button up blouse that was under her armor and thick black leggings with brown boots
OOC: I hope that was okay to do.

Romantic Trash

User Image
        тalen ray jenѕon
        tab golden eagle ĸnιgнт

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow.Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Not only did Talen freeze in the moment, but so did many others, looking around and feeling the same as everyone else did since weather was often a bad omen. When he turned his head, hearing a familiar voice he looked up and smiled happily to see just who it was. Once the lecture was over, and all her heard was ‘blah, blah, blah”, the man stood up quickly with his hand over his eyebrow and in a subtle mocking manner, he said yes sir. And when Velse had his back turned, Talen made a face and moved his lips as if he was talking. “So much for some relaxing fun times. Should’ve just stayed in the forest.” he muttered. But war was war and someone needed to fight and win it. And since he liked the other seasons, he would rather them win. Making sure his spear was on his back, the body transformed into an eagle and took off, hovering over Velse as he waited for the call.

With the signal to go yelled out into the cold frosty air, Talen flew over the undead and flapped his wings to slow their movements, giving the army an advantage. For a while he continued this and stopped when he became slightly distracted by a loud scream. And instead of feeling how he did before, lazy, a little annoyed, and bored, he felt unlike himself. Landing down to the ground, he became more serious and started actually joining in, swinging and killing the zombies that moved before him. ‘It must have been the leader of spring. She is a siren after all.’

Then something else came along, finally. Summer. “Damn bastards sure did take their time.” Though he knew it wasn’t even close to the full army.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what your not"

↻Where: Battlefield
↻With: Everyone who is in the battle
↻Feeling:Focused
↻Ooc: Sorry Talen is so short in reply D:

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

ArchDukeIan
User Image

╣ Axel Herdmann ╠
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel was caught off guard when another form appeared in front of them, deflecting his lightning in all directions and swinging his sword, which Axel jumped back to dodge. He had a flashback to he past the same person he'd see on another field before, his armor resisted magic, and this would be a tougher fight. Axel spat as he talked about presents.

"Why do you people in winter waste so many words?" he asked bluntly and tactlessly; his mind wasn't on thinking of a clever comeback, but on his next move. Lightning would be worthless, it's lights, no.

The glow in his eyes expanded and suddenly a flash came out of both of them that engulfed the area. A microsecond later, a sonic boom.

In a couple seconds, it cleared, but Axel had already dashed to the left, coming at the Knight with Bolt, his vibrating sword. It had no enchantments, neither did any of Axel's other stuff, but with its powers he could make small vibrations quick enough for it to cut through metal. he brought the blade up and slashed from the top left down to his right hip.

Dylan was still there, and the men from winter.

Axel remembered what had happened just a week prior. His entire unti was wounded or killed by an ambush because of a duel gone wrong... these men didn't hold up to their bargains in Winter. With the knight there, he knew that he couldn't rely on Dylan's unique background of being taken in by the witch but hating the violence and some of Winter's ways to keep the honor. With Dylan's men standing around and the Winter Knight being able to give them orders, it was a matter of time before they intervened.

And I'll kill as many as I can! Axel thought as he continued his attack with his sword for every blade dodged. He wasn't what he was before his injuries, the champion he was in his glory days, but he was still tough, could tolerate pain, and most importantly he was fast and practiced. When it came to a vibrating sword, having the muscle mass he did before was less relevant.

He was bleeding out his mouth from the exertion of his magic while he was still wounded, and he swallowed it in. It tasted salty, it tasted good. He couldn't explain his bloodlust and how his whole body felt hot and sick right now, the feeling of intense hatred. But he had seen his friends die, and their families. Winter was responsible for this war, and he'd rather it quickly defeat each country in turn than fight all three at the same time. Who knew if their investment was even good, and more importantly, his men and friends might still have been alive.

Axel knew how important the champion was to his Queen, and his real war was with her by proxy. This Knight wasn't going to get in the way of will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff