Welcome to Gaia! ::

MahalxMina
(( o.o'' ))

((2nd that))
(( how cruel the world is to Yuuna.. she glomp her sister, and she walks away.. x.x ))

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina
" Onii-Chan!!!!" Yuuna appeared, from a water bubble, which was like a vortex. " I ACCIDENTLY BLASTED ONE ALF OF A FOREST IN A PLACE I DON'T KNOW!!!" Yuuna weeped, glomping her sister,

{Crap...o.o I didn't see that post, let me edit mine}

Distinct Werewolf

Velten moved about, heading up multiple stairs, hoping to get to the roof ~it'll be easier to see from there~ he thought to himself. He was still quite bored and it gave him something to do, otherwise he'd never bothered with it.

Pesky Detective

AnimeSakurachan
Zakuro nodded, she turned to her sister. "Ah, Yuuna-chan, if you didn't know it's ok." She said. "How was your day?" She asked her sister.

{{Kay, I edited it}}

Distinct Werewolf

King-Kong244
MahalxMina
(( o.o'' ))

((2nd that))

((i'll third that, cause as to what's going on between ur chars....yeah, i'm not even gonna try and follow that))
(( nvm it now kay? Minkie's innocent.. INNOCENT! ))

" It was nice, Tee-hee!~ How about you, Onii-Chan?" Yuuna's ears twitched with happiness.
Incorporeal Wolf

((i'll third that, cause as to what's going on between ur chars....yeah, i'm not even gonna try and follow that))

((They can resolve it quick. I've seen it happen more then once. Not exactly rare when things are going slow. Then again, it is late so that might be part of it. But whatever, they solved it and that's what matters))

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina

" It was nice, Tee-hee!~ How about you, Onii-Chan?" Yuuna's ears twitched with happiness.

{{Lol, & like...Momo MIGHT join & be our mommy}}

Zakuro nodded. "Mine was nice to." She said, smiling. "Yuuna-chan what do you want to do?"
(( momo.. mom.. XD ))

" Hmm... Can we go swimming..? It's a bit hot today'Suu!~" Yuuna said happily.

Lonely Prophet

Eric appeared within the Darkness Castle, looking around. Where is he? Eric wondered to himself quietly. Eric snapped his fingers, melding back into the shadows, moving through the shadowy corridors. And...here...he....is! Eric talked to himself, jumping out of the shadows in front of Velten. "I don't remember seeing you on the Guest List." Eric said, leaning against the hallway.

Distinct Werewolf

King-Kong244
Incorporeal Wolf

((They can resolve it quick. I've seen it happen more then once. Not exactly rare when things are going slow. Then again, it is late so that might be part of it. But whatever, they solved it and that's what matters))

((thankfully, i've got plenty of energy drinks ~sitting on a mini fridge full of Energy Drinks and Alcohol :3~ i'm set. but i'm not paying FULL attention cause i'll be leaving sometime today for California to play at a concert, i'll begone to saturday, possible sunday. I LOVE PLAYING GUITAR :3))
AnimeSakurachan
MahalxMina

{{Lol, & like...Momo MIGHT join & be our mommy}}

Zakuro nodded. "Mine was nice to." She said, smiling. "Yuuna-chan what do you want to do?"

((Wow, that means I'll have a full family. That's crackin me up xD I'm too young to be daddy and husband. But whatever works, I asked for it))
"Princess Chi! Please come back!" Chi's maid called out to her. Chi turned and grinned up at the old woman hanging out of the window. She waved, "I'll be back soon, Misty! I promise! I just want to ride Hades for a bit!" Chi, the princess of light, ran through the court-yard toward the stables.

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina
(( momo.. mom.. XD ))

" Hmm... Can we go swimming..? It's a bit hot today'Suu!~" Yuuna said happily.

{{Might XD I know....o.o"
Hey, I feel sorry for Mitch...cause like it's almost like the +Anima thing all over....}}

Zakuro nodded. "Kay." She said, then added "Lets go get our swim suits." She looked at her smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff