Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Detective

momokoismomo
King-Kong244
momokoismomo

| sooo...im a god?.....wow. i kan still go to the lake!!! i think, right? omg, dat reminds meh, Queen of water and ur king.....-.-|

((Don't worry. If worst comes to worse..... i'd rather not think about it. I just signed up for that role because minkie was by herself at one point. Then..... well..... the rest is kind of happening))
|minkie has a way of getting ppls 2 do stuff and that scares me|

{{Lol, now...isn't that my specail talent?}}
(( That's why we luv u Minkie-Dear!

URGGHH! My sister is being a total *****!!!!!! She started crying (ALOT) ALL becuz while washing a pile of dishes, she got water in her face, and welcome to hell... she started crying.... and she blamed it aLLL on me!! WTF.....))

Pesky Detective

{^^ That must suck x.x Now, onward to the lake thingy scene!!}

Zakuro started to swim around, and made a ring of water surround her.
(( hh... lake scene.. surprised ..?)

Pesky Detective

{{nvm}}

Zakuro swam over to Yuuna. "Have you seen mother yet..?" She asked.

Pesky Detective

momokoismomo
King-Kong244
momokoismomo
King-Kong244
momokoismomo

| sooo...im a god?.....wow. i kan still go to the lake!!! i think, right? omg, dat reminds meh, Queen of water and ur king.....-.-|

((Don't worry. If worst comes to worse..... i'd rather not think about it. I just signed up for that role because minkie was by herself at one point. Then..... well..... the rest is kind of happening))
|minkie has a way of getting ppls 2 do stuff and that scares me|

((Your telling me. One second I had one daughter, then I had 2. And now I have a wife. Why must the good die young? ....... wait, wrong line))

| lolz thinking the same thing buddy! i did this just 4 minkie and misuzu or ur 2 daughters|

{& I luv you as a friend for that<33}
AnimeSakurachan

{& I luv you as a friend for that<33}

((Nice to hear that ^_^ I'm still here as the King but that makes no importance right xD))

Pesky Detective

{{I was taking to momo...x.x & who said you have the right to me Minkie?}}
AnimeSakurachan
{{I was taking to momo...x.x & who said you have the right to me Minkie?}}

((.... Just making conversation x( And I was just messin around. I like to joke around a lot. Sorry))

Pesky Detective

{{Ok.....x.x}}

Zakuro dove under, and started to looked at the things under the lake. She saw something shining. She swam towards it.
Chi woke and found herself in the middle of the meadow. She blinked and rubbed her eyes. The sun was raising and she felt her powers becoming stronger. "Wh-what happened...? I've been out since... last night... Oh no! Misty will be so worried!" Chi stood up and dusted herself off. She started to run up the hill, but stopped at the top. "Wait... what happened to the beasts...? The one's that attacked me last night?" Chi looked around, scanning the meadow and the forest edge that surrounded it.

Pesky Detective

{Not alot of people are posting...}
AnimeSakurachan
{Not alot of people are posting...}

((No, they're probably busy and will show up later. 4laugh ))

Pesky Detective

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces