• Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ace_Price

Forever_Hikaru

elliottatk

Sho Isugara

((We're now Open blaugh ))

Summer, a wonderful time of year, or at least that was what Raine thought as he lounged out in the yard. It was early in the afternoon and once again, the Keyblade Master found himself thinking about recent events and how his present was now a chaotic whirlwind. He couldn't complain though, he had chosen this path himself. Well, no turning back now. Raine thought, chuckling a little, it was untrue, he could definitely back out, though he would not survive the attempt. Suddenly, footsteps broke Raine out of his reverie. "Hm? Oh hey Tara." Raine said cheerily and then noticed the stern expression on her face. "What's wrong?"

"You're slacking off again." Tara said sternly and sighed when Raine shrugged and smacked him on the head. "I can't believe you sometimes." She said and sat down next to her Husband-to-be. It had been almost a month since Raine, Raine Christian who had a history of being aloof and a bit of an idiot in certain aspects, got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. Never saw that one coming, at least not at this point in time. She mused and leaned against him. "I told you, we need to work on your form and stance with a single sword." Tara stated, she wasn't really mad, just annoyed. She had been trying for months to teach Raine some proper sword styles, but he kept trying to sneak out of it. "I thought you would be more focused on the wedding." "I am, but I can't have a wedding without the groom, and I can't marry you if you die because of your lack of formal technique." Tara stated and got back up. "So if you want dinner tonight, you're going to run through the drills I gave you until sunset. If you even try to dodge it, I will lock you out. Get to work." She stated, picking Raine up by his collar and giving him a shove. Raine stood still, stretching and yawning a bit before tossing his jacket to Tara and running out into the yard and starting his exercises. After watching him work for a little while, Tara turned and went back into the house to get started on that night's dinner.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
After Raine had left, Mizuki arrived at the house and slowly opened the door. "T...Tara..." she said before slumping on the table after finding her in the kitchen. "I can't do it anymore! You're insane!" she whined as she cried out fake tears, though her pain was real. She had just come back from Tara's brutal training regiment and it had totally exhausted her out. She was so tired and in pain. She wished there was magic to help with stamina, she didn't even think a cure spell would help with muscle pain. It has only been a couple weeks since she started training with these two and each day she'd regret, though she didn't really mean it. She never had to train this hard when she was learning magic which was why she felt like crying now.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Mizuki, I understand you're sore, I understand that my training is harsh, but it gets results, now stop those crocodile tears and help me start dinner." Tara called, deciding the girl had trained enough for the day. It was strange, they were both the same age, yet Tara seemed to always be treating the other woman like a child, granted she always seemed to act that way. At least she's diligent. Tara thought to herself as she grabbed various things out from the pantry and fridge.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mizuki sighed, stopping her tears immediately. "Alright." she said as she struggled a bit to get back up on her feet. She decided to cast Cura on herself to see if it'll help just a bit and it did so she wasn't too sore to help with dinner. If it didn't, she felt like her legs would end up giving out on her as soon as she took a couple steps. "What are you making?" she asked, walking over to Tara. She always viewed Tara as a mother figure, especially since she was a mentor when training with the keyblade. Also with the way Mizuki looked, looking younger than her actual age, she didn't act her age either. Being a bit childish was most likely the reason for Tara treated her the way she did.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Pork Chops. I need you to slice and dice all the vegetables." Tara said simply and began setting everything up. She was also setting up soup, as well as several other things, some stew as well as a salad if there was anything left over. "So how has the Keyblade training been going?" Tara asked, she let Raine handle anything and everything Keyblade related, it was only the actual swordsmanship aspect that she instructed.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
"Okay." Mizuki grabbed the cutting board and a knife as she started to cut some vegetables. She was chopping a bit slowly so that she didn't end up cutting her fingers. She normally doesn't handle blades very often. "I think it's going well, though I keep getting knocked off my feet when sparring with Raine. He doesn't seem to hold back." she replied as she continued dicing the vegetables. Now that she thought about it, Tara doesn't seemed to hold back either in training. Looks like the two were the same in that aspect.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"Yeah, but I've found it greatly prepares you for real combat." Tara explained simply. Once the oven was ready she made sure to put the first set of pork chops, saving some other cuts for the soup, throwing everything into the boiling water as soon as Mizuki was done cutting the vegetables. "Hm, I wonder if it's sunset yet. Mizuki would you mind checking for me real quick? If Raine is still working he can come in, if he's slacking off start locking the doors." Tara said simply.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mizuki finished up with the vegetables and giggled a bit about locking Raine out of the house. "Sure, I'll check." she said, leaving the knife on the cutting board and went to go look the window into the yard. She could see that the sun was just about to set. Once she confirmed that, she started looking for Raine. From what she could see, it looked like Raine was still training. Darn, she was looking forward to eating his share tonight. Mizuki opened the door and called out to him. "Hey! Tara says you can come in now!"

((If you wanna lock him out, I can change it xD))

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
((Nope, sorry, we're feeding him. XD))

"Oh okay, thanks." Raine shouted and ran inside. He was definitely looking forward to dinner, any time food was served was Raine's favorite time of the day. Of course this also meant Tara made him work harder. It was good for him, kept him from getting sluggish and it also pushed him to get better than he was previously. It's a good thing she's around, otherwise I'd probably be really fat. Raine thought to himself as he went to go shower off, he was sure by the time he was done, the food would be ready.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
((Aw man, could have stolen all his food >.< ))

Mizuki walked back to the kitchen to see if Tara needed anymore help with dinner. "Looks like he gets to eat tonight. Need anymore help?" She asked, looking around to see what else she can do. If all the cooking was done, she'll probably be get asked to set the table.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
((Not today.))

"Just need you to set it, I'm not anticipating any guests coming over tonight so just set it for the three of us." Tara said, glad Raine decided not to keep slacking off. Food motivated him for whatever odd read. Oh well, that just meant she would have to keep exploiting that fact. Hmm, lets see, am I forgetting anything? Tara thought to herself, walking over the kitchen making sure she hadn't forgotten to turn anything off. Nothing remained on and any dishes that had been used during the cooking had already been washed.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
"Okay." Mizuki said as she grabbed the plates and utensils from the cupboards and drawers. She set the plates down on the dining table with the proper utensils with each one. She walked back and grabbed any food dishes that were ready, setting them in the center of the table. "Everything looks delicious! I can't wait to eat!" Mizuki said as she gave Tara a big smile.

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Ace had opened a portal to the world near the outside of the house. He knew his friend was inside, but wasn't exactly sure how to approach this situation. Still He found no better way than to attack the house. So he at blinding speed burst through the walls of the house using two of his blades and sliced at whatever person he find first. Not sure if the attack would land he gave a uncaring look as he did so. locked on to where the man should be and ready for a counter he happily smelt food cooking, hell there might even be enough for him... Then again this also meant he might have ally's to help him and he being part Heartless wouldn't help his case or the fact that he is semi evil in a way. Nonetheless this should relieve some boredom. Unfortunately he didn't even come close to landing the attack on Raine, he was instead in front of a new girl which he would hopefully find out her name to be Mizuki later. "Woops." Is all he says as he slashes unable to change his target realizing his mistake.

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mizuki quickly realized and reacted to the wall being busted in. She held her arms up in defense from the rubble. "Wha-" She cut herself off as her eyes went wide when she saw what exactly had come through the wall and aiming right at her. She didn't have much time to dodge out of the way so her only option was to block. Mizuki quickly summoned her keyblade in her hand and casted Protect on herself to help her out just in case, moving her arms slightly to use both her hands to fortify the keyblade to block both blades. At this moment, she could be thankful that both Raine and Tara never held back. If her reaction time wasn't fast enough, she could have been dead. Now she just needed to know who the hell this person was and why he decided to attack her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff