Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"Ah yes, the Keyblade, a legendary weapon with a mixed history. In one legend its wielder saved the world, in another, he brought Chaos and Ruin to it. Which is true? Which is false? Is it possible that both could be? I'm sure you're all curious, after all, while certain individuals can bring light to many a dark endeavor, they cannot uncover each and every plot. I shall tell you now about a war that raged for 1000 years, a War of Darkness fought by a select few champions of light against time and overwhelming odds."

The old man speaking smiles at you and your friends with an all-knowing kind of smile. You are about to ask him to continue with the story when you notice a small round sphere floating up from the floor. Obviously a sort of magical device, nothing you have not seen before, it is what shines from the object that surprises you, almost as if watching a video in reverse you watch scenes from different battles, both known and unknown play backwards, serene moments and instances of despair float back until finally stopping. Once the rewind is complete you see a man with orange-red hair and a gray coat standing with what could only be described as a small brigade of warriors.

"There is an old saying 'Every Journey begins with a single step', here is that step.

Profile/OCC Thread

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
ABOUT

This RP is planned for longevity, as such, we have approximately five segments of the story planned to occur. As you might have inferred from the text above, the timeline of this RP will last about 1000 years, give or take a couple of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and months. Since I know real-world things often keep us from the things we like to do, I myself am no exception, however I ask you stay with us until the next scheduled chapter, after that, you can do whatever you wish. Also due to the long nature of this story, not everyone will survive the passage of time, if you are really attached to your particular character and you wish them to be present for the entirety of the story, feel free to let me know, otherwise people will die, maybe not to the events of our story, but certainly to the passage of time or other OOC machinations. As such, I will endeavor to keep the profile thread up to date.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Rules

1. Follow all Gaia ToS, that's the most important one
2. Be courteous to myself and others.
3. Keep everything within standards, while violence and romance are to be expected, we don't need to be ripping spines out or having sloppy sex in the thread.
4. I need you to be active when you join, not just for me, but for everyone you're RPing with, if you're going to be gone for a while, let us know first please.
5. I know we've all been through school, so please treat this like one of those boring essays you had to write for English class.
6. I would like all profiles PMed to me with the title "This is War"
Ha, made you look
8. Obviously No God Mods, Mary/Gary Sue/Stus and other such dipshittery.
9. Find the Ninja Rule
And in the PM let me know what number I skipped.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Profile Skeleton

[b]Hello, I'm[/b] (username)
[b]But please, call me[/b] (Char. Name)
[b]My birthday? Well I'm[/b] (Age)
[b]About me?[/b] (Bio)
[b]I can do this[/b] (Powers/Abilities)
[b]And I fight with[/b] (Weapons)
[b]I work with these people[/b] (Affiliation)
[b]I'm in love with[/b] (Love Interest if applicable)
[b]I absolutely can't stand[/b] (Nemesis if applicable)
[b]I like this song the best[/b] (Theme)
[b]I look like this[/b] (Appearance)

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Now Accepting Profiles

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200