GOLD!! 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xion

I can't keep going on this way

My heart beat stumbles

And my back bone crumbles.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The thought of her not being on the field of battle, really put his mind at ease. waving his hand, a portal appears behind him, it was like looking through a strange window. the edges however was a strange shade of purple "Well stay safe my sweet, I will be back shortly, and in one piece." as he said this, he holds out the blue flower he had picked for her. His eyes seemed to soften a bit. After she takes his flower Xion makes his way through the camping grounds, looking to find the queen.

as he finds her, he bows to her. He didn't like the fact that they would be taking the queen to war, but this was her choice. "My queen, I am here, what are your orders?" His voice was steeled, and he was ready to fight, as long as he was here, he could close any distance between them in a blink of an eye. he would protect the queen at the cost of his life.

((OOCwriters block@_@))

I'm on my knees and I'm hoping.

That someone holds me tonight.

Don't you ever let me go...

Mistress_Wintress_Minter

II Aishiteru II

Wealthy Star

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~•~ Athena Marionette Elise Andros ~•~
~*~ Princess Of Wendath ~*~

Where: Wendath
With: Spiritus :: Gaurds
Wearing: (see pic )

User Image

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse

Panting her chest rose and fell her body shaking a little after the energy used. All she could offer after his words was a small laugh. She could handle herself but this was something she wasn't used to at all. The weight of the metal limb felt heavy but she stood strong a strange smile played over her lips. He returned to the fight and she was ready to try to push past her limit, but there was a fog she could barely see through. She could only listen to the sound of fighting while her body trembled and her knees gave out. Settled on the wet earth she tried to stand but could not find the strength. The defeated cries of the men made a weak smile appear on her face. They deserved to be punished for this ghastly crime, selling others into slavery was horrible.

After sometime she managed to get back to her as she was spoiled and closed in on by a single man. His blade reached out toward her belly snagging the fabric and not flesh. Confused Athena looked at the man seeing the tell tell red scarf wrapped around his throat. Spiritus owed her nothing yet he stayed and fought, protected her from this asshat and continued to punish them until it was over. Athena could see him through the lifting fog he wore a gentle smile only to have to removed by pain. The pain inflected by her father's mages. "STOP!!! PLEASE!!" Athena bellowed moving forward tripping over her own feet she fell.

Those damn fools didn't know what they were doing! He wasn't the one wanting to harm her. Throwing her closed fist down upon the ground the earth shook and rumbled under them all it didn't break but it threw them off balance. It was too late Spiritus was already unconscious as she helped herself back up. Once the soldiers were back on their fee they appoarched her. "Your all idiots! This man saved my life and you arrest him!" The princess was beyond ticked off. Her father kept the company of pompous asshats. "Release him now!" Athena ordered. Staring daggers into the captian she seemed bigger than she was. Her whole form radiated power.

"Bring him to the castle but he will be treated like a guest. A room will be prepared for him." The Raven haired woman hissed pushing past the small gaggle of men to reach Spiritus. Mustering up the power she performed a levitation spell to carry his unconscious form to the castle. Moving quickly she left the men behind her ignoring their unanswered questions. She had no time for fools such as them. It took time but she was able to get him settled in nicely into a room in the wing as hers. She sent for a healer to look over him and apply whatever aid he needed. After her return she was brought forth to the king in the throne room. It was a heated argument that left Athena with a large red hand mark on her cheek. It wasn't the first time he had sought a simple physical punishment for her.

Biting back on the throbbing pain she retired to her room for some time. The hours ticked by before she woke at her desk her clothes still dusty and dirty from the fight. Getting to her feet she sighed her cheek still throbbing a bit. Swiftly she changed before leaving to check on her guest and his progress. "Princess...he is resting well." The healer spoke as Athena entered the room. "Thank you for coming as quickly as you did. This man saved my life the least I can do is make him comfortable." She spoke before heading to the window to look out on the world. She didn't to verbally dismiss the other woman. Standing silently her amber orbs observed the late afternoon light.

Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

silver-nuckle

Ooc:

Wealthy Star

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
=*= Briar Rayne Rose =*=
Head Lady In Waiting // Proclaimed Heir

Where:
With:
Wearing:

'Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me'

User Image

"Please be careful." Briar couldn't bring herself to say anymore than that. A quiet sad smile crossed her pretty mouth as she stared at her betrothed. She felt a connection, it was weak, but it would grow stronger if he would come back to her alive. Accepting the blue flower she felt her eyes water but she refused to let tears fall. This was not their goodbye but more of until we see each other again moment. He was gone to fight and she watched his back as he disappeared from sight, only then did she spur her horse into the portal towards home. Once she had returned to The castle she have a report of what was happening. She kept the servants calm. Finding herself in the throne room she paced alone. Her mind worried about the war that had started. She was worried for everyone but Sir Xion is who she worried for most. She loved her queen but if something happened to Percy, Briar and Xion would be left to pick up the pieces. Still clutching the blue flower given to her she stopped for a moment to admire it. It had taken a bit of bravery to personally hand her this flower. She find herself admiring the man she was to be married too. And now she knew who had left those flowers. Sending a silent prayer to the gods she took a deep breath holding that flower to her heart.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

'So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me'

Ooc:

Lyriku

Heir to Mulrosody. .Spiritus Draconis. .The banished Prince

Spirit

User Image

The forgotten prince,
cast aside and left to rot,

It was no use, having been struck relentlessly with so much lightning the boys power was exhausted from his body. Dropping his hand he could only watch as the men raised their weapons. 'Going to finish off what you tried to kill all them years ago? How wonderful.' The boy thought. The blades of each solider over their heads now. Staring the men in the eyes he awaited the killer blows that was until the ground shook. Watching the men fall Spirit struggled to turn his head, in the thick of the guards he could see Athena on the ground. Barely did he hear her plea over the chaos. Slowly he could feel the shock of having been hit with lightning consume him. Slowly his vision blurred before he fell unconscious. Sipping in and out of the state he could hear the girls words. He couldn't help but crack a weak smile. 'If only you were there all them years ago... I'm sure you would have struck fear into them soldiers as much as you have here.' Randomly the boy opened his eyes during the trip to the castle. He witnessed the shocked eyes of many citizens and guards as Athena brought him to the castle. He even caught some of the words the king said to Athena. It angered him hearing some but he never got the full conversation before he passed out again.

After some time Spirit awoke in a bed. In a room full of luxury and finely crafted items. The furniture here whispered cleanliness compared to the outside word. Already from what he could see he knew he was in a wealthy house. The royal palace. Sitting up the boy put his hand to his head. Ruffling the ghost white hair, he rubbed the sharp pain in his head, the pain caused by the lightning. He could still feel a slight numb feeling in his ears from the blasts but it wasn't anything new to him. Lightning is something he has suffered before at higher levels only this time it was a surprise attack for the reason why they overwhelmed him so well. It annoyed him knowing he was almost killed. If wasn't for the actions of Athena, surely he would be dead. He swore it wouldn't happen again. Checking himself over he noticed his injuries had been dealt with. How handy. Speaking of which his gauntlet was gone. He couldn't see his hand anywhere. It must still be in the street from when he had to eject it. 'Damn, that metal is as difficult to find as it is to grab air. I bet some unlucky looter has it by now.' Scowling in thought the boy looked up to see the healer. Raising a brow the boy stared awkwardly at the person unsure what to say, so he raised his only hand to the person as a greeting. Kind odd but it'll have to do. Looking else where he spotted the princess at the window, she looked consent or rather upset but he couldn't tell from the angle he had. Unsure, he decided to get the girls attention.

That must be the first time I have ever heard a Princess say the words 'Please'. Though, I must admit I have never met a Princess before so it's kinda new to me. From what I could hear you certainly made them soldiers quiver. Pity I couldn't see their faces. It must have been some show watching a Princess turn trained soldiers into cry babies. That and also watch a certain Princess make air dance on her command!” Playing with his words the boy shuffled off the bed and stood stretching his body. Already after being electrocuted and shot the boy was up on his feet and ready for another run. He really must be a demon to possess such energy. It made everyday challenges of sitting still a hassle when he carrying out investigation. Usually he had to run in circles to blow off energy otherwise he could just exceed his energy limit. Making him a very fast and energetic character. Usual a funny sight when it happens. Walking over to the girl he rubbed the stump on his left arm and checked it over. It wasn't too bad but could be better. None the less he's living and after being cooped up in a bed for a few hours he had to do something to burn the excess energy.

Giving the girl that familiar smile as before the boy threaded his thumb through his belt and gazed out the window. It was a nice view. He had to admit his bedroom view doesn't feature the sky or sets of trees but his did have a massive open view over looking the giant underground chasm bellow the mountains. It was something special just like this view. It was calming for Spirits buzzing mind. From this perception of the girl he couldn't see the hand print on the girls face or cut clothes on her person where she was almost stabbed. Unsure why she looked upset the boy inspected the girl for a moment. He couldn't see much other then she was had some mud on her. 'No, this girl doesn't look like the kind to get worked up over some mud. It's something else.' Letting his smile express his concern he faced the girl. “Something wrong, Athena? I know you stopped an army from cutting off my head but are you regretting it that much already? I know I'm a pain but I never thought I was that much of an influence!” Trying to lighten the mood of the Princess he grabbed a cushion from the chair next to him and he poked her in the side. Toying with her he again resorted to his usual antics to brighten her up. Again unaware how to act towards a royal he relied and his childish personality to lighten the mood of those around him. It was a gamble, she could easily get enraged by the efforts or enlightened but he was OK with either. If she got angry she would be venting her anger, if not she would be seeing the lighter side of a situation. Each are winners in some cases so he let his methods play the scene.

Lives each night,
Giving hope to those who cannot fight.

Mood: Happy, concerned, playful.
With: Athena
OOC:

Professional Phantom

Garnet Rudyard

User Image
          Garnet worked in almost complete silence as she listened to Malek’s answers to each of her questions. At least he seemed willing enough to indulge her with answers she had been craving. She only occasionally spoke, and that was to those she was treating. When Malek mentioned that she was the only survivor, it took everything she had to keep herself composed. Of course, it wasn’t a surprise to her that she was the only survivor from the attack on the temple, but it still hit her like a brick to hear an acknowledgement of that fact.

As Garnet finished applying one of her pastes to a woman’s arm, she drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. She wrapped a bandage around the arm and smiled a small smile to the woman. “That should help, but please come find me if it’s not looking better in the morning.” The woman seemed pleased with what had been done and disappeared in to the crowd a moment later. The news that the Guild was running Gelko now made Garnet’s brow furrow. The Temple and the Guild had always worked together in the best interest of Gelko, keeping each other grounded. Was the Guild able to keep itself grounded now that the temple was gone?

Looking around at the crowd (which had thinned significantly after Garnet and Malek treated a number of people) Garnet began to doubt the Guild. There was a reason that both the Guild and the Temple existed: each served one goddess that complemented the other, meaning that both existed best together rather than solely. When Garnet lived in the temple and learned as much as she could about the history of Gelko and the relationship between the Guild and Temple, her teachers had been quick to point out instances when the two did not work together and as a result they both failed.

“I’m sure you know my name, but just in case…” She paused for a brief moment, setting some empty jars off with her bag before grabbing a full jar and some bandages. “I’m Garnet Rudyard.” As she adjusted what she was holding in to one hand, she looked around once more and noticed one more man who seemed to be struggling toward her. At first, she couldn’t tell exactly what was wrong, but as he drew closer she could see that one hand was pressed to his neck as if holding it closed. Quickly, she closed the distance between them, her eyes narrowing at the sight. There seemed to be blood bubbling up under the man’s hand and Garnet wondered who could have done this to him.

She helped him down to the ground, letting him rest while she grabbed something to help stop the bleeding. While she wasn’t able to heal wounds closed, she knew quite a bit of basic first-aid and was fairly confident that she could get the bleeding stopped and save his life. As she knelt down next to the man, she hesitated. Something seemed off, strange, but she couldn’t place what it was. Then, without hesitation, she gently pulled the man’s hand away and began to put pressure on the wound.

The sounds of Malek and the other man scuffling didn’t reach her ears until it was far too late. Without warning, the man she was trying to save grabbed her shoulder with his left hand and pulled her toward him, his right fist slamming heavily in to her gut. The wind was knocked out of her immediately and she doubled over with a groan. It wasn’t until the man was twisting the dagger clenched in his right fist that Garnet realized what had really happened. The man’s grip tightened on her shoulder for a moment as he uncurled his fingers from the handle of the dagger, wiping Garnet’s blood off on the bandages that she’d brought over to help him. Finally, he released her shoulder and stood, leaving her to turn his attention to Malek and the other man.

It was a struggle to even so much as breathe, let alone move, and so Garnet stayed where she was for a moment. In an attempt to support herself, Garnet used one hand to keep her from falling flat on her face, her other hand went to the wound. As her fingers brushed the handle of the blade, the muscles in her abdomen clenched tightly and she grit her teeth, unwilling to cry out. Already she knew that the blade was buried as deep as it could possibly go, the t-shaped handle making it impossible for it to go much deeper, which meant that there was nothing any of Garnet’s remedies could do for her. She didn’t want to move, but she also didn’t want to stay in the position she was in. Her body felt weak, her limbs heavy, but as long as the blade remained where it was, she wouldn’t lose too much blood.

How the hell did I get myself in to this? The thought played in her mind as she closed her eyes for a moment, swaying slightly as if she was about to fall over. For now, however, she seemed able to keep herself upright (which might not have been the best option, but her brain seemed to be clouded over from the shock of what had just happened).

.N.o.i.r.

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Persephone Rosalina Marianne Lacey

Persephone had stood with her arms crossed and she turned to Xion ”Sir Xion, you are still here...i thought you would of already been out fight Gelko Folks who have raised up against me".
Persephone stood there with a grin from ear to ear as she looked at the city of Gelko "Kanarko please find Vanerah and get ready to walk into the war...i will be sending in my finest fighters in first so you can clean out the bad fighters" She had bowed her to Kanarko then she looked to Sir Xion "My Heir...is she still here or did you send her away for safety Sir Xion?".

((OOC: Sorry i will be posting slowly because i am on a course and i'm at that time of all assessments are due. ))

Wealthy Star

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

With: Spiritus

User Image

Athena hadn't heard him awake or come closer. She had been to distracted by her thoughts to notice much of anything. Her body jumped out of reflex at the sound of his voice before she realized exactly what was happening. "Annabeth you can leave us, I'll look after my guest." The princess spoke glancing over her shoulder at the woman. Annabeth nodded with a smile, excused herself then left the room. Crossing her arms her brow frowned, "Manners are essential for a Princess weither she chooses to use them or not is her choice. I think I even saw a few piss their pants. My secret is out in the open now so I'm sure their view on their princess is changing." Athena replied her brow still frowned, she had a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Shifting her weight she sighed heavily rubbing her temple. Glancing sideways she couldn't help but smile lightly. Turning her amber eyes back to the window she watched a flock of birds fly by. "My father isn't happy with me" Athena paused long enough to touch the tender spot where his hand had landed earlier in her cheek, "For some reason he is very displeased that I have brought you here despite the fact that you saved me." She spoke finally turning her back to the window. "Do you have a past history with Wendath?" Athena questioned her arms still crossed over her chest. She was curious after the way her father had acted. The way he looked at her like she was some sort of traitor.

There’s no going back

silver-nuckle

Ooc:

Spirit

User Image

The forgotten prince,

Letting her speak her thoughts he listened carefully. Watching her express her concern for the peoples views Spirit began to evaluate the situation. Rubbing his head he let the figures flow through his complex theories and calculations. It took a few moments but he gathered the needed information and decided to explain it in simple terms. “I wouldn't be too worried about the people. They love you. Much more then your father believe me. Look at it like this. Over half the population of Wendath is poor and working class right? Well, they are vulnerable to being slaves. Having a royal finally step up against their own kingdoms slave trade brings hope to the people and not just for this kingdom. The only people who will 'hate' you will be the those who benefit from slavery. Those like the children you met in the street will love you even more. When you take control it'll only be a matter of politics to befriend the wealthy!” Adding his point into the conversation the boy glanced out the window as he too admired the birds in the afternoon sky. It was getting late and he figured his people would be worried about him by now. It was something they did too much considering how hard it was to kill him but he did tell them to wait patiently. No matter what it was Spirit always found his way back. He believed he could hold on a while longer.

The boys smile didn't falter while he stood in the presence of the girl. She was nice and rather independent compared to rumours he heard but he did understand how rumours held false truth now and then but at least some were true. The girl had a bark and bite but she still composed her senses unlike most people he knew. She seemed like an interesting character. Hearing her curious question he noticed her pain ridden touch to her face. Leaning to one side he spotted the red hue outline of what seemed to be a slap. By her words and her injury his eyes briefly widened only to quickly narrow. The man hadn't changed at all. Following the motion Spirit too turned away from the window beside Athena. The smile had faded by now for what Spirit was thinking but he couldn't help but become concerned for the girl. He felt she had a right to know what happened all them years ago. “It wouldn't surprise me, the man always hated me. It was by his order his royal guard cut my hand off. I tried to teleport but because of the injury I only made it a few meters. After that the man cut off the lower portion of my arm. All because I asked for help. I think your dad really hates demon children.” Answering the girl he didn't notice how much his words became blunt and cold. Almost like he was reliving the moment he could still feel the agony when the men cut his arm off in sections. Spirit even placed a hand to the mutilated arm remembering the merciless actions that day. It was horrible but it didn't matter now. Spirit had grown up without the kingdoms help. It was they who needed his help.

By his own words the boy awoke from his daydream. Noticing his explanation he felt the air was too heavy for his liking. He needed to lighten the mood. Growing a steady smile he faced the girl. “Anyway, if my presence here is causing so much of a problem I can go if you want? But before I do I need to ask, how did you learn to use magic like that? Only few can do what you did! What brought the daughter of a jackass king to learn how to fight? You must have been doing it for years to do that.” Asking the girl his question he stepped away from the window and studied the room. It was a nice room. Big enough to play with some small time magic. Lifting his hand, palm up, he summoned a blue flame in his hand. Rolling the flame through his fingers he let the flame take the shape of a small bird, a robin. It cocked it's head and sat on his finger, behaving like a real bird. A small trick the boy learned before being abandoned. Looking up from his creation he waited for Athena to answer, patiently.

Lives each night,

Mood: Happy, caring, curious.
OOC:

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xion

I can't keep going on this way

My heart beat stumbles

And my back bone crumbles.

Xion smiles pleasantly at his queen. "Your highness, I have seen her to safety, I will depart right away."As a purple portal opens below the kneeling man he sinks through, and rises on the battlefield. the sky looked pregnant, fit to explode, a fitting scene, considering two countries where meeting on the field of battle. Closing the portal he reaches through another portal to grab a sword, then walked towards the soon to be epicenter he hoped that he could prevent as many casualties as he could, so Xion takes the lead and stands between the two armies, and awaits the opponent.

I'm on my knees and I'm hoping.

That someone holds me tonight.

Don't you ever let me go...

Ultracrepidarian

Wealthy Star

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

With: Spiritus

User Image

Athean looked down at the decorative run under her feet. With power came both admiration and fear. Though his words gave her hope that she could eventually win over every heart that resided in Wendath. Now as for when she would take over perhaps she could speed that along, her people deserved better. "Thank you." Her power crazed pompous asshat of a father was far from fit. "The reign of Athena Marionette Elsie Andros will be a grand one." The Raven haired woman smiled lightly. She wasn't much into politics and couldn't stand most of the snooty ladies and lords of the court but if she could succeed in overthrowing her father she would make it work. Thinking further into it she knew what she had to do. It would seem wrong to someone who didn't know how violent the king could truly be, but Athena was going to get justice for herself and all the others he had harmed.

Spirit's answer to her question was one she wasn't too surprised to hear. Of course she knew nothing of it but her father truly was a beast, denying someone refuge then chopping off their arm! He needed to be dethroned and she had to be the one to do it. Studying Spirit's stub her eyes facial expression screamed concern while her amber orbs burned with a hot loathing. The King was dangerous, too dangerous to keep around. "Spiritus I'm sorry for my father's actions but they will not go unpunished." Athena spoke meting his gaze for a moment. Tonight she would start putting her plan in action but first she would need to study. Clasping her hands together behind her back and she paced silently for a time before coming to a halt.

Athena cocked her head, much like a curious puppy, in his direction. She had no right to keep him or force him to stay. Spirit was her guest he was free to do as he pleased. "Your free to go whenever it pleases you. Or stay a while longer it makes no difference, though I'm sure your own people are missing you." Her reply to his first question was quick and easy and she hoped it hadn't sounded rude. A trust honest to the Gods laugh escaped her lips at his next question. Feeling the mood lighten she settled into a comfy cushioned chair. "I was seven when I first started practing, it was after I witnessed a magic act. I remembering want to be able to move mountains and create things from a simple flame, I found some scrolls so I began my journey into the world of magic." She paused briefly smiling fondly at the memory, "I showed a true talent and improved quickly. My father sees it as a curse which means he is threatened and he should be afraid." Athena finished still smiling happily like she just won a big prize.

There’s no going back

silver-nuckle

Ooc:

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xxxxx Melody “Vanerah” Blackmire..xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Melody had watched as Briar left 'at least she is safe' Melody had stood to her feet and walked back only to hear the queen's words 'so she really wants this war...let's show her war'.
Melody had continued walking heading out to the warzone “you left without me” Melody had smiled to her brother who popped his head through his void then he had grabbed Melody and pulled her into the void.
Within seconds they had jumped out of the void and Melody had smiled when she seen Sir Xion already on the battlefield, Drake had looked around as he stood next to Melody then he had opened his hand and a sword had appeared “so when does this war start Sis?” he asked but Melody had smiled “as soon as Gelko's men run for us”.
'we are standing just before the Gelko soldiers...awaiting for them to attack'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Drake “Kanarko” Blackmire..xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Drake had stood with the Queen until he had noticed his sister walking pass without stopping 'where is she going'.
Drake had slipped through his void without the Queen noticing “you left without me” he had popped his head out of the void to find his sister 'screw walking' he had grabbed Melody into the void.
Within seconds Drake had opened the void and they jumped out of the void and he noticed Sir Xion is waiting “so when does this war start sis?" Drake had watched as his sister smiled “as soon as Gelko's men run for us”.
'Melody is going to change when we start fighting...she always does''.

Spirit

User Image

The forgotten prince,

Spirit nodded to her words the little bird jumping finger to finger now. Athenas actions made Spirit believe maybe this kingdom would have a chance of peace after all. It has been a long struggle for the people of Wendath ever since the king began to abuse his power but considering the character of Athena, the odds were in her favour greatly. I'm sure what ever you do, your people will understand.” Lowering his hand the flames of the bird slowly withered away like dying embers.

He couldn't help but admire her golden eyes when they met his missing arm. He forced a light smile wanting to hide the misery from the girl.If you keep looking so down, you'll lose that famous smile of yours. Don't worry, it happened a long time ago. The pain has dampened since then. Skimming his eyes to the floor he again rubbed the edge of the missing arm until he caught her words. It brought his mind to his friends and families in the Sanctuary how they must be missing his presence, he remembered an event was taking place some time today. No doubt he is wanted to show off his recent creations but he knew they could start without him. They were independent people.

Growing a smile he listened to the girls explanation into her path of magic. It was a wonderful telling and Spirit too had a fascination for magic, many of his projects are usually based upon magical crafts of different origin and some even revolved around the catacombs under the mountains of the ancient world. The vast forgotten library of that world still remains within the Sanctuary. Spirit conducted some investigations on forgotten scrolls used by the first sorcerers of the world. Many were far too dangerous while some gave the power of monsters to the casters. The library is vast in size and even Spirit has yet to reach the end of the galleries but he has made some progress with some scrolls. After translating and deciphering many scrolls he has managed to gather some of legendary proportion to be used by spell casters. It hung on Spirits mind if Athena could use the scrolls but could not evaluate if she could handle the power of such forgotten magic. Maybe she could, perhaps he should visit another time with one or two of the lesser destructive collection and see if she could harness their powers. She seemed to have the spirit, maybe she could handle them. If your passion is magic, don't let anyone stop you. You must have one hell of a soul if you can tap into magic, but you don't need me to tell you that. I'm sure all your fans have mentioned it, especially your male wanna-be husbands. How was their 'presents' by the way? They didn't go over top again with their presents did they? From what I heard one person gave you a swearing parrot that could cuss in any language?! Chuckling to the thought of all the men cueing to see the Princess he could remember one time he witnessed a festival in tribute to Athena. It was cute but the thing that caught the eye was all the wealthy lords trying to impress the lady. He didn't see most of it but from what he heard it was some show especially their 'gifts' that they offered to gain Athenas hand in marriage were bizarre. 'I wonder if anyone ever got her blessing that day?'

Laughing at the memory Spirit brought a finger to his missing arm, a small smile on his lips. Do you happen to know where my hand is as well?” He asked motioning to his arm. If you don't it's fine, I think I'll be able to track it down before night fall.” Reassuring the girl he didn't want her to worry about the arm if she couldn't find it in the street. Spirit did have a way to get it back but it would take time before he would have it back again.

Lives each night,

Mood: Happy, caring, curious.
OOC:

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sadly To Say This RP Is Now...DEAD!.

Hungry Wife

12,900 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
II Aishiteru II
Sadly To Say This RP Is Now...DEAD!.

I'd still like to RP, it's just that Captain decided to ditch and I didn't really know what to do. Lame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff