10,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxx(x Sabrina- Theeus x)

Sabrina listened as the conversation progressed. "Of course, everything has created by great craftsmen. Most of the decorations here are of our father's choosing, and he was know to be a perfectionist when it came to how things looked. I still think it's a bit much." Sabrina liked things extravagant, but even she agreed her father had gone overboard in certain areas of the palace. Sabrina raised her hand and pointed to a statue that stood guard next to one of the halls that branched off from the one they were currently in."that statue there, it's from the artist Saren. My father had him brought all the way from oaktion just to create that. It use to stand in his study, but he had it moved after he got snagged on it a couple times." One thing Sabrina could do was go on forever about the art in the palace. "If you would like I could give you a tour later, if you think these halls are impressive you'll love the rest of the palace"

xxxx(x Out Of Chracter x)
Sorry it took so long, I'm adding the finishing touches to my school work in my last class for this semester.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Darius Julius Theeus

" Freedom lies in being bold."

Darius listened as Sabrina explained the details of the artwork, he never paid too much attention to such things though it was true that their father did choose everything. The man had to have everything a certain way or he would become incredibly angry, Darius wished he could say that he was close to his father but he was much closer to his mother... when she was alive. He lifted up an eyebrow towards Tsun. ' Tell me Tsun. Are you by any chance in need of work? I simply ask because I have the feeling that I may be in need of more knights in my service. If you are interested of course. "

Darius was never a man to force anyone into anything though he would greatly appreciate it if the man took his offer. Surely, Tsun would also know that titles and such positions were not always easily given out and it was a rare thing for the king to offer someone who's lineage he knew very little about a position in nobility. But Darius was grateful to him for saving Ellen, and wanted to show his gratitude towards the man. Plus having another knight around was never a bad thing.

CoachingPERFECT

Sillylittleraindrops

waterblossomsam

Dangerous Raider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth Rausten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the chaos of the attack, he has made sure that Princess Sabrina got back to the castle alive and unharmed. It wasn't until later that Seth learned of what had taken place in the square after Melody's speech. Once they were back in the castle though, he kept his silence unless directly spoken to. Wandering in Sabrina's shadow, he thought back to the attack, It had to have been Rubix, no else would be so brazen to attack a rally for more guards. Though the attack probably actually helped the cause, showing just how poorly spread the guards in city were.

Upon entering the room, with both King Darius and Queen Ellen, Seth bowed his head, "Your Highness, my Lady." He smiled ever so slightly as Sabrina tried to get the King and Queen to actually act like a married couple. Despite the common notion that Sabrina didn't ever help anyone except herself, he knew that in her own little ways, she did try and help others. Granted not in the way or scope of Melody, but it was something at least.

While the royal family and the guest, Tsun or something like that, stared at the artwork and furnishings, Seth watched nothing else but Tsun. Even though it was clear he was recovering from a mighty hit, he didn't trust him so completely.

"My lady, you have several lessons this afternoon. Surely a tour could wait another day," he said, speaking up for the first time since they had entered. He took a step closer to Sabrina, as he spoke.

With: Darius, Ellen, Sabrina, and Tsun
Where: Royal Castle
OOC: First post yeah!

Friendly Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Sabrina continued to smile as she awaited an answer to her offer of a tour. She was almost shocked to hear Seth's voice speak up. He hadn't made a noise and for a moment she had forgot he was there. "forgive me, sir Rausten is correct. I do have lessons to attend and it would be not be recommended that I miss them. My offer still stands for a later date if you are interest" She said with a curtsy "I must be excuse my self now. I have to get dressed. Perhaps we will speak more at dinner."

Sabrina took another moment to look at her brother and his wife again. She still had her arm around him. "I will see you two at dinner. Arrive with one another, it will put everyone in good spirits." Sabrina then proceeded to give the two of them a kiss on the cheek before proceeding down the hall and gesturing Seth to follow. Once they had turned a corner and were out of earshot Sabrina turned to Seth. "Those two couldn't even convince a helpless romantic that has been blinded by love that they are together. Someone has to start pushing them or they will never be happy together. Don't you think"

Dangerous Raider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth Rausten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth followed Sabrina out, with one last glance at Tsun. He kept his distance, a pace behind her, keeping silent. That was until she spoke up. "I believe that a stronger relationship between the two of them would be beneficial, but it not my place to speak up about such things," he said after consideration, "Which is why we are lucky to have someone like you to help them along."

He stayed with her until they arrived at the place where her lessons happened. "Shall I come in, or is it one of your favorites, where I shall wait out here?" he asked, knowing of her wiles with the tutors. While not completely unaffected by her figure, Seth kept a straight face at all times. The majority of the populace felt that if need be Melody would be the better queen, but he wondered if she would have the stomach for the harder parts of ruling. In that case he felt Sabrina would be the better choice, however for now he served King Darius do his best to keep it that way.

With: Sabrina
OOC:

Friendly Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Sabrina nodded as Seth spoke. "They are pretty lucky aren't they" She said smiling. "Well I don't think, pushing to much on Ellen is a good idea. She is a bit fragile, pushing on her might cause her to freak out. It might help to put something to calm her down in her drink. You know something to keep her from walking around like everyone she comes across is going to push her out of a window. Pushing my brother might help, but he is gentle when it comes to her. I think he might think she doesn't like him. It is the only logical excuse for him staying so distant from her. I know he likes her at least a little, so it is the only other option.

"I have an idea, we can have a ball. They didn't dance to much at their wedding, but if we can get them to dance at the ball they might start talking at least for the night. I'll get Melody to plan it, I am sure she can find a reason to throw a ball" Sabrina had gotten use to sharing her plans with Seth. "You can come in if you want, My dance instructor is resistant to my charms. I don't think i'm her type." She smiled to Seth again before entering the room.

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tsun Vale

Company: Darius Julius Theeus, Ellen Alon Theeus, Sabrina Theeus
User Image
As Sabrina left Tsun thought carefully about his decision. Being appointed knight by the King had many perks, but there were downfalls too. Tsun never liked his loyalties being tied to someone in particular, not that he usually betrayed anyone. He decided to reply, every word carefully thought out. "It is true I do need work at this time, however i do not believe being a knight suits my... certain skill set". There was a break in his reply while thinking on how to continue. "The jobs I do are more pick and choose, and vary a lot. That being said, I must turn down knight-hood however I will take temporary jobs for you when needed". Tsun quickly slipped a small card out of his cloak, which was currently being held over his fore-arm. "If I'm not around when needed you can ask any of these people to get in contact with me. I will arrive as soon as possible". He handed over the card to Darius.
On the card was a list of people. They varied from every status nobility, and peasants alike. There locations were all over the kingdom, along with a few even outside the borders. "You make a lot of your friends on your travels". Tsun let out a slight laugh and continued "The jobs I do are more stealth inclined. They range from gathering information, capturing targets, and even assassinations. Let one thing be clear though, I will not kill an innocent. It doesn't matter who you are or what power you have, it just wont happen". His voice was stern towards the end, no one got between him and his self set rules. "I do apologize if I offended you in any way, but that was something that needed to be stated". Tsun could feel his mussels tense a little as he waited for a response. He was hoping he didn't just step over the line.

Cassandra Sandsmark
waterblossomsam
Sillylittleraindrops

OOC: Sorry for the wait. Ive been busy..

Dangerous Raider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth Rausten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He nodded. "A bit of relaxant would help her greatly, but is it really the greatest idea to use an alchemical drug on the queen?" Seth asked as he open the door for Sabrina. He smiled at the thought of a ball, but also thought of the security required. It wouldn't be too hard of a task, a couple of soldiers at the front gate, in parade armor. Then in the actual ball, a small contingent of knights, but that would be the General's problem, not his. Sabrina's protection, is his only concern.

"You could convince her that it could be some morale boost after the panic at the square today," he continued as they entered the room. "I'll stand watch from here. Go on, and enjoy yourself," as he took up a position at the door.

With: Sabrina
OOC:
User Image

Ellen Alon Theeus
Ellen remained quite as she listened in to the conversation. It did not surprise her that Sabrina took Tsun's comment on the craftsmanship of everything in the palace as an invitation to discuss the artwork. The first time she was alone with Sabrina, the girl took her on a tour of the palace and made sure to throw in as much as she could about the art. The tour had been useless back then. She had been so afraid to be away from her homeland back then that she was barely able to focus on the girl or where they were going. Ellen was now use to most of the layout of the palace, or at least the layout of the halls in between the places she normally goes.

After Sabrina's guard reminded her of her lessons Sabrina pranced off down the hall after telling her and Darius to arrive at dinner together. It was easy to tell when Sabrina was up to something and Ellen could not help but to wonder what she was plotting.

Ellen looked to her husband again when he suggested making the man a knight. She knew how much it meant for a king to make someone a knight in a time frame of less than a day. The man declined the offer as politely as he could, though. He liked to pick where his loyalties lie and that was understandable.

Friendly Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

In Sabrina's mind drugging the queen was harmless. "I never really have to convince Melody to throw a party. It's more of asking and using puppy dog eyes. I have had her throw all of my parties since I was eight and even one for my pony when I was ten" Sabrina responded walking into the room and looking around. "Strange, she is not here yet" Sabrina said looking around for the instructor. Normally the woman was there prior to Sabrina's arrival. "Speaking of Melody, have you heard anything since her event. She had the giant with her so I am sure she is safe, but normally she has tried to recruit me to help with the clean up or at the least ride along with the delivery of the funds that were raised."

I am going to use the ball for the first official declaration of war. I will be creating the leader for king's aide for Xula.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Darius Julius Theeus

" Freedom lies in being bold."

Darius was a little disappointed that the young man declined his offer but at least he was upfront about rather then taking the position and then trying to stab the young king in the back. " Very well then... but surely there must be some reward that I could give you for your brave actions..?" Heading into the dining room where the servants were laying out everything for dinner Darius sat down at the head of the table and gestured for Ellen to sit down next to him. Even if she hated him she was still the queen and they should at least try to keep up some appearances.

He looked at a servant and asked that they try to find his sisters, he knew Sabrina had went of with one of her tutors but had no clue where Melody was since the event. It was a pity really as he wanted to talk to Melody in private. As the food was brought out Darius lifted up a glass of wine, " A toast to our brave guest... If it wouldn't too much of an inconvenience perhaps you could entertain us with some tales of your exploits." Darius didn't get out much, he couldn't, as king there was always something which needed to get taken care of. So he was always intrigued by the stories of others.

CoachingPERFECT

Sillylittleraindrops

waterblossomsam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out