Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Since before the Feudal Era the demons have been emerging from the gateways. They then wandered around destroying very thing that they could. For their protection and the protection of others priests, priestesses, wanderes, and samurai's go into battle with the creatures. The demon's have been getting stronger. Will it be long before they take over, or will they drawn back to where they came from?

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rules

1. Follow all gaia rules
2. Welcom everyone to the rp. Don't leave anyone out of anything.
3. Send me a pm with your profile titled, "I'll show you who's boss."
4. Don't god mod.
5. don't kill off another character without their permission and letting me know.
6. This is semi-literal so post at least 4- 6 sentences per paragraph.
7. please post often.
8. IF you leave let me know and how long, if you don't and your gone for 3 days. I'll pm you a warning, if you don't reply with 24 hours I'll tormenate your character from the rp.
9. put a ninja in your pm so I know you read the rules.
10. have fun.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Profile Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Race: (demon, human, half-demon, vamp, were wolf, etc.)
War side: (which side of the war are you in. Human, demon, or neutral)
Age: (if your a demon or anything other than human, half-demon, or vamp, you don't have to use this.)
Powers: (Any three that abilities you want. Put the name of it and a description of it. I'll look it over to make sure it's not to strong)
Weapon: (if any)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
The sun was rising from it slumber as the moon set,to switch places with the sun. As the sun rose it rays of lights touch the land shedding darkness from the trees,to the villages,to the lakes,to the hills.It was a peaceful morning the priest and priestess was up in the mibo temple doing their daily chores. Down at the alter you can see head priestess Amaterasu giving her daily prayers to bless the land "today will be good"she said softly standing up.Amaterasu is the head priestess of the Mibo clan,she stands to 5'2 and her hair flowed down to the ground dragging behind her,as she walked out the door she was kissed by the rays,as she walked down the temple steps towards the lake to fetch water bringing along her bows and arrows,just oncase.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All seemed peaceful out by the waters. It was a beautiful morning and the birds and bugs seemed to be in harmony as well. That is until....CRASH! A young man was fighting a giant scorpion Demon. He had short brown hair and two cat ears poking out of the top of his head. He even wore a white sleeveless shirt and white pants, (don't mind the pic unless you want a discription of his face.) "SHINING CLAW!" He said running at it and attacking at it. But, the scorpion struck at him with it's tail. "s**t!" he said as he dodged the stinger, but not the whole tail. He fell to the ground and rolled but was soon back up on his feet. He was bleeding, but this gave him an advantage. "RAZOR BLOOD!" He said throwing the blood at it. They turned into razor blades and sliced at it. The creature gave a cry and then Cloud ran at it and used Shining Claw to cut off the tail. "Yeah bring it on."

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Elacaz Treven

Elacaz walked through the forest quietly. He was tired. He had been running from human that though he was a demon. He could have killed them, but saw no use in getting innocent blood on Annabelle. He stopped finally when he no longer hear footsteps and yelling. He looked back and saw no one. He sighed.

He remembered why they were chasing him now. There was a maiden who everyone in the small village was trying to court. She also caught Elacaz's eye. It only took a short time and she was enchanted by him. The people accused him of using witchcraft to seduce her into think she loved him. They were nearly right, but Elacaz could barely call his Charm Eyes witchcraft, but still the peopl chased him down and now he was here tired, but relived that they had give up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff