Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Amaterasu watch as the demon was destroyed.Watching carefully she saw and sensed another demon well half demon not far from where the demon was killed."I had no ideA"she spoke to him,wondering why he was acting rude.Then she noticed blood dripping from him"you hurt"she told him walking over to him ignoring his rude comments that he made"I did it because it's my duty"she told him smiling and placing her hands over his wound"stop,whinning and let me help you"she said sweetly as light flashed from her hands healing the wound as if it was nothing
(sorry my brother is a idiot messing up my post..deleted my first post and put the second...ugh..im so so sorry for the mixed up)

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cloud hissed at the girl as she got closer. But, then she healed his wound. He looked down at it then at her. "You know I can faster than normal humans." he said to her grumpily. He then sat down like a cat and began to clean the blood with his tongue. "So, what the hell are you doing way out here?" he said to her. It was annoying enough that some human was bugging him, but now she was tryig to be nice. He looked at her before he started to clean his head with his hand. Cloud wasn't the nicest guy, but he wasn't satisfied with the way she was acting toward him.

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
---------- Vivian Matsune----------

ooo ooo---------- ↘↘ A Witch Priestess

Please Help me remember more about myself

» Location--- village

» Thoughts--- Can't waste time when you don't have any.

» Currently Doing--- Looking at some injured and Sick Men

» Vivian had been helping sick and injured men around in the village.She had made medicine rom herbs and helped bandage or heal wounds.Once she was finished she walked around the Village with her two tail fox walking next to her.Vivian then wondered around the forest and was surrounded by demons and opened her fans.After a couple of minutes She walked into the village and saw Elacaz chasing after women and walked up behind him and said " I see your still bad at getting women as always Elacaz" she said with her an covering her mouth and looked at him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageS
ach'aUser Image

User Image

The water seemed serene as she walked around the edge of the water. Sach'a could smell flowers among the twisted trunks and under brush as it concealed her whereabouts from neighbours demons. She gazed hopefully to the other side and saw what appeared to be two figures. Her eyes lit up with enthusiasm as she trekked through the crackling twigs, her heart racing with every foot step. Had she found humans with whom she could converse.

"Hello..." She called from within the woods, assuming not to startle them and cause for attack. Her lithe body stepped into the pounding sunlight, her pale skin refracting its brilliance."I search for... Human teacher, I know little of language." Her obvious language barrier showed within her expression. She was quite good at the language for an elvan, but still not good enough for a full conversation." Nîn esse....my name is Sach'a, please help." Her eyes showed glimmers of excitement.
User Image
A soft smile escaped the priestess mouth as she cast her eyes down"I know..I just wanted to help"she spoked softly feeling as if she upsted him.Then she got up dusting of her robe"Hehe..well If you don't need anything..I will take my leave now"she told him smiling"It was a pleasure meeting you"she told the half demon,walking over to where she dropped her weapons picking them up"hope we can meet again"she waved to him,walking back home,taking the path of the lake to bring her back to the temple.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud

Cloud watched the girl leave, before he jumped into a tree and began to follow her. If she was going to a village then he could get some food. He watched as she got some water and then walked off to the village.Once there he waited for her to disappear from sight before jumping down and going to a fish market. He spotted one guy giving away some really great fresh fish. He waited paitently until the guy was looking he then ran over and grabbed a bunch of the fish. However, he wasn't fast enough as the guy turned to see him. "HEY YOU!" he cried. Cloud took that as his cue and ran off. "THIEF! THIEF!" He said as Cloud ran into an alley to avoid anyone else.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Elacaz Treven

Elacaz smiled at the familiar voice. He turned to see Vivian. "Oh Vivian, you only mock me, because I have never tried to court you." he said with a smile. He gave her a slight bow, "But maybe I should start trying. You are by far the most intriguing woman I have ever met and more than qualified to have the honor of one day being my wife." His eyes turned a Hazy pink color as his Charm eyes appeared, but he knew Vivian would never be caught by them, she was much too strong willed.

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

» Location--- village

» Vivian chuckled as the boy the boy tried to charm her but failed.She decided to play a trick on him and said "Elacaz ... I Love ...How Your try but fail" she said and licked his forehead and continued laughing.She then placed her an away and said "Listen.Instead o using that weak little charm of your.Try being yourself.You know like talk about the real use instead of using magic" she said and placed a hand on his shoulder before she heard a man yell thief.She then looked that way and saw a boy running with fish and said " I Never get a break do I" she said and ran towards the alley and looked at the boy.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Elacaz Treven

Elacaz and shook his head and laughed slightly as Vivian went after boy who apparently stole a fish. She was such a busy body. He shrugged and started walk towards a lake. He stared up at the moon and smiled a little. He loved the view of the full moon. It was enchanting, He knelt down and pulled out Annabelle, his sword, and started to wash it in the lake.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud

Cloud looked back and saw from strange girl looking down at him. He got on all fours and made a hissing sound then jumped up on a fence and started to run on it, with three fish in his mouth. He wasn't about to let someone catch him, demon, human, or otherwise. Cloud looked every so often to make sure that she wasn't following him. Once he was far away he jumped down and looked around. He was alone, or at least that's' what he thought.

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

» Location--- village

» Vivian watched as he hissed towards her and ran away.Kilala ( the little fox demon) followed after him.Before she took off she changed and fangs stuck out and her size grew 4x the small size.Flames covered her feet and soon she was off.Vivian then snapped her finger and sat on a huge feather and flew after them both.Once they stopped she landed a few feet away and walked towards the boy and said "I've already paid for the fish.Will you at least listen boy?" she said and stared up at him and placed a small barrier around him so he couldn't run away any more.

User Image
When she reached the temple she was greeted by the priest"Head Priestess Amaterasu,where have you been"spoke the old monk eying the priestess. The young girl bowed her head in respect"sorry..A demon was messing with a half demon so i was..."she began until he silenced her with his hand"ye child should of let them finish each other off"he said coldly shaking his head"the less of these monster there is,the less we have to do"Amaterasu looked at him her eyes showed confused. When she was young she was told that all life if value,even if they are different everyone have goodness in them,But when she moved to this temple at five their ways was different from what she was taught. Bowing her head as a sign of apologizing she lifted back up her head,the priest nodded his head and went off. Amaterasu went back outside and began practicing her spiritual powers,after all a lot was expected of this young girl since she was the head priestess and protector of the gate..

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud

Cloud didn't expect her to catch up. He gave a hiss and then tried to leave, but ran straight into a barrier wall. "What the hell?!" Cloud said rubbing his nose. "That hurt!" he looked back at her. She was odd looking. AT least the first girl he met was a cute one. This one just look like this was business. He then smelled the fish and his mouth began to drool He ran over and jumped them and began to nibble on them for the time being. "Speak up before I finish." he said to her. He looked around trying to find a place to go and he noticed a temple up ahead. Maybe he could find a job there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff