Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have a private roleplay and we need a man to play a high elf with a secret to be revealed By Him later on. You need to be an elf, you need to be a GOOD ROLEPLAYER! You need to have good grammar. Please post if you want to be our Atra. ((That's his name))

Profitable Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm interested.
Lesse_Calen
I'm interested.
Ahhh. We sort of need a man *cough*

Profitable Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What, I can't roleplay a guy? O.o
Lesse_Calen
What, I can't roleplay a guy? O.o
Ok, ok. I don't think Aurora is online, so she won't be able to give feedback. I don't know if she cares if it's a girl rping a guy or if she has to have a guy...?

Profitable Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Alrighty. So... What do we do?
If its open I can do it. I've got nothing better to do, am literate, and ddon't break the RP rules.

Profitable Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bleh, He can do it. It'll be easier, yes? I'm going off to make a guy avatar.
Lesse_Calen
Alrighty. So... What do we do?

Well, letsee, some of your actions have been decided for you before we decided to find someone to play him, so, you grabbed her arm earlier, she pulled a dagger, everyone else did, she left, I calmed the people down, I followed her, tried to kill her because I was suspicious, she gave me a drink, I fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep, she's at the tavern, you come in, apologize, you guys talk, I come in, get drunk, pass out, you continue talking. You can skim the pages if you want to catch up. Um, pm AuroraLight if you could. Thank you! ^^

Raziel of Nazgoth
If its open I can do it. I've got nothing better to do, am literate, and ddon't break the RP rules.

Letsee here now. ^^ I think I'll pm you if it doesn't work out with Lesse. Kay? Ok!
Okay. If you can get her the RP.
Lesse_Calen
Bleh, He can do it. It'll be easier, yes? I'm going off to make a guy avatar.
Oh, but you could work out! I can explain it all to Aurora. Please just try, we need all the help we can get.

Profitable Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yay! smile This sounds interesting... Where can I read the story so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff