Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
THE tab POWER tab IS tab OUT tab ! tab s**t .

Basic city walk in, with a few simple-should-be-easy-to-follow rules:

All races are welcome, all powers invited. But with great power the
                                      writer looks like a douche, so don't god mod. Follow all of the Gaia's
                                      terms of service, I'd suggest checking them out if you haven't already.
                                      No sexual sex stuff. Romance, violence and drama are encouraged!
                                      Profiles are not necessary. Please keep posts neat and sweet! One
                                      paragraph is the minimum for this thread, any less and I'll murda chu.

SETTING tab THE CITY OF HAVEN AFTER POWER OUTAGE
                                      SEASON tab WINTER, THERE BE SNOW

W E ' R E tab O P E N tab !
User Image
Company: None
Mood: lonely/sad

Melody Winchester

A young women named Melody was sitting in the park by herself. She had just found out her father had fallen ill. Melody knows that she had no blood connection to him or to anyone but that man was her father. He had always treated her like a daughter even when she was troublesome. A some small tears began to form. She knows how she was made but it wasnt like any other being. She was created by magic and a semi rare flower. She wished she had blood ties to the man she called father because maybe her sibling would allow her to visit without one of them being there. Her fathers blood children hated her from the day she was created. Melody never found out why they hated her but she can only hope that she will find out what it was that made them hate her.
While sitting alone in the park she hugged herself from being cold. She had ran out of the home she had been sharing with her siblings without a jacket cause they got angry when she cried from hearing the news. Melody wipes some tears away as she looks up to the sky praying that her father will live. Though she knows he has to be hooked up to a machine until he gets better. If anything was to happen to the machine her father will surely die. Using her gift she summons an apple and slowly eats it. She was not planning on returning to her home tonight.

((OOC: Sorry got excited I hope this was okay to post...If not sorry))

Gracious Flatterer

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxx

αsтеℓℓеιsнoρxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User Image

Lastelle had been strolling through the park as it suddenly went pitch black, the only thing illuminating her path being the moon above her. Shuttering, she hugged her white scarf closer to her chest and continued on the path that lapped around a lake. Turning her gaze towards the now darkened city buildings, she wondered what had happened to the power, there hadn't been a storm that night though it sure felt as though there could be one coming.

She had been waiting for one of her friends who had told her to meet him there, though in the city's current state she doubted he would actually come. She pulled out her cell phone and checked to see if she had an text messages which she hadn't. He better get in contact with me eventually! I can only go around this park for so long, she thought before slipping her phone back into her pocket tiredly. He had told her he had some interesting news to fill her in on and the suspense was killing her as the time droned on.

Turning onto another path as she continued to walk, she noticed a figure appear on a bench. It took her eyes a few minutes to adjust to the dim lighting but after a few seconds she could see it was a girl sitting down while eating something. She looked so small and lonely sitting there, especially in the shrouding darkness. Lastelle slowed her pace till she was next to the girl and smiled softly, noticing she looked a bit in dismay. "Do you mind if I sit with you? I've been walking in circles forever now" she said kindly, hoping she wasn't coming off as creepy.

ooc; kinda shitty, first post in a verrrryyy long time ^^;

User Image
User Image

Melody Winchester

Melody looks up finally noticing how dark it was, she became nervous when she heard foot steps. Looking up her eyes adjusted to the figure and the poor lighting. She says "Oh yeah go ahead". Throwing the rest of the apple in the trash next to her, she looks back at the women and waits for her to sit before asking "Why have you been walking in circles". Melody gasps and says "Sorry that is a personal question you dont have to answer that". Looking around she questions out loud "Why is it so dark it wasnt this dark a couple minutes ago". Melody had been so deep in thought she hadnt noticed it had been awhile sense the lights went out. Looking at the women once again the lighting doesnt help Melody tell if she was nice or if she was going to hurt her. She does keep an eye on her hands just encase she tries anything. She had learned the hard why people will hurt you for money or even stupid reasons like because they want to. Melody didnt see herself as paranoid like some people would say but she sees herself as aware of her surrounding. She was glad it was dark cause she was still crying softly, and she didnt want anyone to see her like this.

Feral Prophet

''Seems as though only when it is dark, it truly does get interesting.''
Talic's blazing red eyes prevented him from any sort of stealth mission. He would walk down the sidewalk, with a single katana in hand. His spaded tail twitched slightly as he turned the corner, and had been greeted by a pack of looters causing a muck. He would then take three paces forward, then come to a stop. He would then bang the flat edge of his weapon against the side of a building to get their attention. A few of the ones who had been setting a car on fire had taken notice, and now begun to crowed towards the 10 foot tall demon looking male.

''It's almost like a joke, but nobody's laughing now.''
He would only smile from underneath his odd looking scarf, then raise his Katana. In retort, one of the looters had presented a handgun in the knife fight. Talic's eyes caught the firearm, and watched at the other males hand begun to flex. His very being seemed to flicker in and out of reality for only a moment as the shot rang out in the night. Talic had completely phased out, and teleported directly in front of the male with his Katana already piercing his mid section. Talics free hand moved out, and grabbed the male by the head. He spun in an instant 180 degree, and tossed the man at the others with him, causing the Katana to remove itself from the victims midsection.

''Whoa, that was pretty cool. Anyone else want to pull a gun?''
Talic turned to the store they were breaking into, and it appeared as though they had already left; The others who had a body thrown at them had also been getting up and fleeing.
With a shrug, the large man would continue down the road.

Gracious Flatterer

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxx

αsтеℓℓеιsнoρxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User Image

Smiling at the girl, she sat down and sighed. She was feeling a bit antsy, waiting for so long. Hearing the girls voice again she blinked and had to fight back a laugh, "Honestly, I have no idea. I was hoping it would kill time faster " she said plainly as she pulled out her phone to text Dean and tell him that they would just meet another time. It just didn't seem like the right night to be meeting in a dark park, the sound of breaking glass really confirming her thoughts.

"You had noticed me going in circles but not that the power had gone out, how funny
" she chuckled lightly, " Why are you out here so late if you don't mind me asking " she asked, seeing as the girl was a bit younger then her she was curious to why she would be all alone. Lavinia hadn't gotten scared much lately, not after she had started to notice her developing powers and all. She hadn't known for many years until she had actually come across another witch by accident. It had caused a whole episode between them that she didn't want to quite get into at the moment.

As she sat there she could actually feel something emitting from the young girl though she couldn't quite understand what it was, brushing it off as herself just feeling cold or something instead.

User Image
User Image

Melody Winchester

Melody nods when she heard when the girl said She was hoping it would kill time faster. Laughing softly she says "Oh yeah well being in deep thought does that to me". When the girl asked why she was there so late she started to tear up again trying to hide the fact she was crying she quickly says "Oh I had gotten some sad news and couldnt be near my siblings". She feels something off by the girl and says "Oh your a witch arent you...Im only guessing cause I can usually tell when someone is a wizard or a witch, because my father had been a powerful wizard who had created me by giving up all his magic". She laughs softly thinking about her dad and says "Sorry if you arent a witch, you could be just some kind of person with magical powers..". She goes quiet and looks up at the moon sighing. Melody wasnt sure if she should say much more, she knows floweriest arent common amongst people even for witches and wizards. Looking at the girl she asks "Oh did I offer you any kind of fruit or vegetable...Im sorry if I hadnt.". Melody looks down at the girl again and says panicked "Oh my I havent introduced myself yet..Its Melody pleasure to meet you". Looking back up to the sky she wonders what that glass breaking sound was but knew she shouldnt get involved because she hadnt fully learned to control her gift. She knows she can summon, revive, control, and kill plant life. Though she wished she was normal like her siblings but is grateful for the life father had given her.

Dapper Gaian

"Yeah? Okay.. Yup.. I'll be fine, Don't worry.. Alright, talk to you when I get back.. Mmhm, Don't forget to put the cat in his room. Bye."

Softly, the demon clicked his phone closed and tucked it away. He found himself in the dark and in the city.. a lot later than he wanted to be. He pulled his half cape tightly around himself and secured it with his tail looping around the center of it's clasp.

His heels softly crunched the snow beneath them as he stepped out into view, He looked around and did not see much, a lot of white. 'Brrr...' Jack thought as his feminine frame shook in the cold.

Gracious Flatterer

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxx

αsтеℓℓеιsнoρxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User Image

Listening to the girl, she could hear the pain in her voice as she spoke " I'm sorry for the bad news you have received, I hope everything works it self out in the end" she said wholeheartedly. She could see a glisten from the girls face but she didn't bother to pry more. She had been a bit taken back when the girl spoke so surely about her being a witch "Wow thats spot on! I myself had just found out a couple of years ago so I'm still so new to it " she said with a smile. She couldn't explain her powers much because you couldn't quite understand then yet, sometimes she would be able to hear thoughts then she wouldn't, or she'd want to get something and it would come floating in from the next room. They didn't always work when she wanted them to though and it was the one thing that she felt most confused her.

After hearing her story about her father she couldn't help but feel touched. Her father had given up all of his powers to create a daughter, how beautiful. "That was such a selfless thing for him to do, he must be a great person" she said to her kindly before wondering about her absent parents. She had never met her father but he was said to be apart of one of the first bloodlines of witches. Her mother had died when she was 10 and had never been able to teach Lastelle about her family history. To this day, the only people who knew she was a witch was her aunt and the witch that she had bumped into that triggered her powers. And now this girl.

"Are you also a witch then?" she wondered, still getting use to all of the different races out there. She couldn't help thinking what an interesting talent as she sat listening to the girls name, "I'm Lastelle, it's nice to meet you too"

User Image
User Image
Company: Lastelle
Mood: happy

Melody Winchester

Melody wipes some of her tears when she heard about only learning about her gift only a few years ago. When the girl said her father must have been a great man. She smiles "He is a great man though for him being selfless when he gave me all his power was kind of selfish...". She laughs she finds it funny that he only created her because he wanted a daughter but his dead wife had only been producing sons. Looking at the girl she shakes her head and says "No...Im not a witch...Im actually very rare race..called floweriest...only powerful witches and wizards can create a person from a rare flower called Emincana". She smiles and says "That is a pretty name Lastelle.". Melody was being to feel happy as she says "Um if your wondering what a floweriest can do..basically we can control, summon, kill, revive, and with very rare mount of us can talk to plant life..Im not able to speak to plant life but the rest I can do". She began to shiver some more she hugs herself again wanting to warm. She knows it her fault for not bringing a jacket when she left but what can she do now she doesnt dare head back home.

Gracious Flatterer

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Imageαsтеℓℓеιsнoρxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"You may find it that way but it's also what makes you so much more special to him" she said with a smile. Before turning to look at the turned off lamp post. She had to admit it did feel kinda creepy with everything being pitch black but she just pretended it wasn't that bad with the moon out, it sort of brightened the snow if you really focused on it. The girl's voice slowly started to fill her head as she explained what she was. Lastelle had never heard of such a race, but she wasn't all that surprised really. Just added more to her knowledge of the world that was seeming to expand at ridiculously quick rate.

"At least you know about your race, I'm still learning about mine .. very slowly but I'm getting there" she said as though she was trying to reassure herself. Watching as she shivered she tried to remember how she was able to light the drapes on fire at her previous job, she wondered how she was able to do it then but she couldn't quite get the feel for it so she gave up. "Here, you must be cold" she said to her before handing her her scarf. "Maybe we should head into the city? maybe some stores still have power?" she said to her, still feeling a bit unsure about it herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff