Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaya Usami-Oda

[[We're all jsut dandy! - We just had a little mis-quote bs to occur, thus causing me to accidentally skip over Don's post]].

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ βellus X ɱors ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"So leave me by the roadside and hang me up and out to dry."

☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆ ☆═━┈==== ☠ ====┈━═☆

As Bellus was pulled against him even tighter, her mind thought first to protest, but instead, she allowed it. Her body dropped it's temperature of it's own accord to keep from becoming overly heated. Their bodies were like a cold breeze on a summer day. She stood on her tip toes, her chest pressing against his. She watched his body, his face. Studied his eyes and lips. Felt every breath he stole. Her mouth moved nearer to his. "I told you once, and will again. There's just as much to do during the day. Even the temperature could be as cold as night if you willed it." Her eyes smiled with her lips. "And should you not wish to be anything else, don't. I'm sure being yourself is quite overwhelming as is." She could feel the warm air slipping from his mouth now.

OOC:: I have to leave here shortly got a ton to do. I'll make an exit post after your next one.
User Image

*Jelly Glutten*

"Oh hell!" Jelly squealed loudly startled but not by the android but by his loud and clumsy exit. "Dang it im gonna be late!! Ahh..." she whined to herself as she turned and walked back to the android male bending down looking at him. "Are you okay?" she asked him politely reaching up brushing back her hair from her face eyeing him over once. "You should be more careful....that is if you want to sneak up on people." she smiled offering him her open hand for help.

Beloved Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jade Lynn
User Image

Jade walked out in the rain, the hood of her sweatshirt up and eyes down. 'Jade...run...' the whisper of a man echoed in her mind. 'Jade....run...' it went again. She had been running for so long her legs were tired but her gut urged her on, getting her as far away from what she had just witnessed. 'How could I have been out of the loop this whole time, of course that's how he was getting that money...' Jade's mind raced faster than her feet were going to carry her.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Profile:
Name -May Rose
Age -23
Race -Demon
Gender -female
Sexuality -Straight
Image -User Image

Invisible Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm prolly gonna log off, My char's are on standby so I have no reason to stay. Bai lovies~

Files are on first page as is Noir's first poast~
Kinarivex

[[Take care, hun & have a nice one]]

Hilarious Genius

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Whitney_Social
User Image

*Jelly Glutten*

"Oh hell!" Jelly squealed loudly startled but not by the android but by his loud and clumsy exit. "Dang it im gonna be late!! Ahh..." she whined to herself as she turned and walked back to the android male bending down looking at him. "Are you okay?" she asked him politely reaching up brushing back her hair from her face eyeing him over once. "You should be more careful....that is if you want to sneak up on people." she smiled offering him her open hand for help.
with only one arm, he struggled to get up, but his demeanor was still blank. "My analysis suggests that you are a demon... May I ask what kind?"

Dangerous Informer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
W8ing4u

User Image
❂ đяακє vαℓєnтιиє ❂

Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark
Cover your eyes, the Devil's inside

Drake was shocked that the man didn't go down. He knew the man wasn't human, since there wasn't much a mortal could do to scale a vertical wall. "You think I didn't know that, s**thead?" His remark went unnoticed, as the male seemed more focused on the resident. The woman struggled with the man, trying to break free from his grasp. Drake tossed the ASP aside and pulled a small taser from an ankle holster. "I also am not a mortal. In fact, I'm the opposite. Well, since the ASP didn't work, we'll just have to toy around and see what makes you tick.." A wicked smile appeared on Drake's face. He was pretty sadistic, and it showed in his voice whenever things got interesting..

One night of the Hunter
One day I will get revenge

Tipsy Grabber

7,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name - Aryen Xiang
Age - 19
Race - Human/Demon Hybrid
Gender -female
Sexuality -Straight
Image - User Image

Malevolent Treasure

User Image
Keiji Maeda
Red Demon

"Probably can... " He agreed with her, still watching her closely. The softness of her skin and the small form he held within his one arm, heated him. He wanted so many things and having a woman tease him as he tease back was just a plus. Keiji wanted to take her, but he knew better. "It's overwhelmingly fun" He chuckled. "I bet the same for you, living in a house filled with guys such as myself" Keiji spoke in a playful tone.

Sarcastic Delight

33,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ βellus X ɱors ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"So leave me by the roadside and hang me up and out to dry."

"Oh but are the other guys quite as entertaining as yourself? Mmm?" Bellus wanted to continue the game she was playing with the man, but then she remembered an urgent matter that she was meant to attend to this day. She sighed as she released herself from his pleasant grip. "Perhaps another day, I could show you more things that can be done during the day. Or perhaps even I might even be able to show you things that could make your nights even more fun." Her tone was teasing as she slowly brought her mouth towards his, a soft kiss being presented to him, before she turned away. "I look forward to crashing into you again." With that being said Bellus slipped away over the banister, landing softly on her feet, before exiting through the doors. Her heels clicking behind her.

OOC:: I have to leave here shortly got a ton to do.

OutOfCrushes:: buuuuhhhbyeeee
User Image

“The f*ck you're screaming about?, I asked you a question! - ANSWER me NOW, or I'll VIGEROUSLY Rape you HERE and NOW” he replied to the girl's stuttered answer, demonstrating his oblivious state in the obvious: that he's simply scarring the sh*t out of the poor girl. He grinned, and wrinced through his blood-stained fangs when he heard the electric bolts to echo from Drake's taser. He turned himself around and allowed his grasp to let go of the woman. He quirked a brow to Drake upon his taunt, and replied: “You're no mortal, eh? - Now you've gained my attention.”. With that said, he walked out of the bathroom, and crossed his arms. He noticed Drake's sadistic smirk, in which merely caused Azrael to smile. Needless to say, Azrael liked that particular look upon anyone, and respected anyone with the balls to stand up for themselves or for others.

Though Azrael's eyes did a double take between Drake's eyes, and his taser. He grinned. Truth be told, tasers are amongst the few items that really did harm to him. “F*CK. A taser, huh. Well f*ck me sideways, and call me lusie. I'm outa' here!” and with that said, Azrael cowardly ran towards the open window, and tossed himself out.

Spyderis_rp

Don Talwar
                                                You saved the day, YEY!

Bashful Lover

Profile:
Name - Asher Trin
Age - 17
Race - Imp
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Image -
User Image
User Image

*Jelly Glutten*

Pulling her hand back the small demon girl shrugged righting herself as well. Waiting for him to stand she listened as he asked his question looking through the pockets in her ruffle dress. Smiling happily she pulled out a chocolate bar from one of her pockets ripping the paper from the delicious milk chocolate rectangle biting off the side piece. Her attention returning to him she smiled a bright out of place smile at him her head tilting to the side in an off putting manner causing her long hair to tumble into the air. "I'm a Glutten demon!." she said raising her hand enthusiastically holding up a piece sign.

Keero-Kuro_Orphen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces