Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
              User Image

a remake of both ikie18's, watermelon watercolor's roleplay
                                  brought to you by S u z u k i x M i n e
                                  layout is mine!!, please do not steal
                                  story is not mine and I give credit to those who wrote it

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          W E L C O M E xxxx T OxxxxH A R T FIE L D

It's a small place out in the middle of nowhere, with a few buildings--most of which are abandoned. Yes, Hartfield is something of a ghost town. The reason? Unknown. Almost no one lives there, and those that do hide in their houses. The only real sort of life seems to come from a certain bunch of orphans.

W E L C O M ExxxxT OxxxxW A L M A R T

This particular one isn't used for shopping, or for working, or anything normal. (Well, not usually, anyway.) It's a home. Parent-forgotten misfit children are gathered there, and it has quickly become their place of refuge. They've over run the store, scaring away a majority of its employees and customers.

W E L C O M ExxxxT OxxxxT H ExxxxFIG H T

Decades ago, due to some disputes amongst the Walmart's inhabitants, the kids declared a full-out war and broke into three groups: the Butterfly Bandits, the Fashion Fiends, and the Techno Tyrants. This story is about them and their struggles to win a seemingly endless (and seemingly pointless) feud. It gets pretty violent when the gangs cross paths, so always be on the lookout!

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          F O L L O WxxxxT H ExxxxR U L E S

» Literacy, please! Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. NO TEXT TALK.
                                        » Minimum of two paragraphs. 7+ sentences each, please!
                                        » No asterisks for actions. I want written sentences. It's not that hard.
                                        » Be respectful to your fellow roleplayers. I don't want people trolling here or in the ooc. If there's a problem, tell me.
                                        » Please keep all conversations in the ooc thread. I don't want four pages of ooc comments here.
                                        » Of course there will be violence, drama & romance. Its your job to keep it PG 13.
                                        » Send profiles to me titled "THIS IS WAR"
                                        » Post as often as you can. If you are leaving, what do you think your suppose to do?
                                        » Do not ignore other people, please. We need to make sure to include everybody!
                                        » No autohitting or godmodding. The only ruler here is me. Big surprise.
                                        » Use anime pictures for characters.
                                        » Swearing is allowed, but in moderation.
                                        » You can have up to 2 characters - they must be from a different gang. 1 male;1 female. I may make exceptions.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxC H A R A C T E R S

Here is a map of the Walmart. Each color represents a different gang's section. The Butterfly Bandits own everything that is green, the Fashion Fiends own everything that is purple, and the Techno Tyrants have all the red areas. The blue areas are neutral, meaning no group has the right to claim that turf.

» The Butterfly Bandits have a couple of different motorbikes, none of which are especially strong, but can still get them around quickly. They also have various bats and other sports items that work well as weapons.

» The Fashion Fiends own all of the clothing, apparel, and hygiene care stuff. Not only does this help when the weather changes or when an illness starts to spread, but shirts and shoes and things can be used to trade for other valuables.

» The Techno Tyrants get all of the electronics--and the batteries to keep 'em running. In addition, they get the restaurant, which may not be gourmet but still serves as a great location for meetings.

» The areas colored blue, as said before, are all neutral. Planned attacks cannot be put into action here. The Lawn and Garden center is most commonly used when all of the gang leaders set up meetings and negotiations.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          B U T T E R F L YxxxxB A N D I T S

The Butterfly Bandits are best known for their mischievous and playful behavior. They tend to pull pranks rather than launch attacks. Don't underestimate them though; when the time comes, they can be so serious it's scary. Since they have all of the small motor vehicles in their area, they have learned to become good mechanics.

Leader: TAKEN
                                        Second In Command: TAKEN
                                        Crew: 4/6 OPEN

1/4 females | 2/4 males

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          F A S H I O NxxxxF I E N D S

The Fashion Fiends know how to look good, even in the heat of battle. They tend to care more about their appearance than silly disputes, and so they are less prone to attack without at least some kind of reason. Owning the clothing and hygiene region, they suffer less when members of their group are wounded. And they never run out of new looks!

Leader: OPEN (FEMALE)
                                        Second In Command: OPEN (MALE)
                                        Crew: 5/6 OPEN

0/4 females | 1/4 males

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T E C H N OxxxxT Y R A N T S

The Techno Tyrants are the more serious gang. Sure, they have their fun, but business always comes first. They do well with surprise attacks, and since most of the technological stuff is on their turf, they easily find ways to strike from a distance. In addition, using walkie-talkies, they have great communication.

Leader: TAKEN
                                        Second In Command: OPEN (EITHER)
                                        Crew: 6/6 OPEN

1/4 females | 1/4 males

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxN E U T R A L S

The Neutrals don't belong to any one gang. Instead, they choose to act on their own terms. They're very sneaky seeing as they have to risk themselves on enemy turf everyday. There are only a few Neutrals because they are seen as great assets to the other gangs and are usually threatened or forced to join their ranks. One shouldn't take them too lightly.

Neutrals: 2/6 OPEN

1/3 females | 3/3 males

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxS K E L L Y S

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=postingcolor][b]Gaianame:[/b][/color] Username here.
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Name:[/b][/color] Can be an actual name, can be a funny nickname.
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Age:[/b][/color] 12-19
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Gang:[/b][/color] Techno Tyrant, Fashion Fiend, or Butterfly Bandit? Or Neutral?
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Rank:[/b][/color] Leader, Second in Command, Crew. If you are neutral, you could put something like; cook or something creative for a job (or just leave blank).
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Just five or six adjectives or traits, both positive and negative please!
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Weapons:[/b][/color] Remember: you live in a Walmart. Think of what kind of object you could find in your area. It doesn't have to be an actual weapon.
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Other:[/b][/color] Anything you're forgetting?
                                        [color=postingcolor][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] Anime, in link form, please.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

There are a limited number of roles for each gang until all of them fill while keeping equal genders. Then I just might add more.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxLIN K S

User Image
                                        xxclick the icon
                                        xxto take you to the
                                        xxprofile thread

User Image
                                        xxclick the icon
                                        xxto take you to the
                                        xxooc thread

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxE X T R A S

S E T T I N G
                                                The roleplay takes place in this Walmart store. There's no need for anyone to go outside, but I'll still list the weather anyway since the Lawn and Garden center is somewhat outdoor - that's your limit though. Also, do not worry about food. There is lots of it and it's refreshed every month. Why? Don't ask, just accept it!

D A T Exx&&xxT I M E
                                                It's currently Friday, November o4th. The current time is 10:30 a.m.

W E A T H E R
                                                Temperatures are just above freezing. There's a slight breeze so the orphans are advised not to go into the Lawn and Garden center unless its absolutely necessary.

E V E N T S
                                                None as of yet. PM S u z u k i x M i n e if you have any ideas.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
                          T H ExxxxR E L A TIO N S HIP S

Here's where I'll list the loves, friends, mortal enemies, siblings and w/e other crazy relationships between characters here. PM S u z u k i x M i n e to list your character's relationships now!

enemies

friends

siblings
                                        Chaeli is the older twin of Eri
                                        Eri is the younger twin of Chaeli

crushes

couples

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200