Welcome to Gaia! ::

theramblinggirl's Husbando

Magical Dabbler

»»— altan -♥- "ali"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yue family twentythe ox

Altan clenched his jaw, sneering at the one tied to him who had so blatantly ignored him--and why? Altan thought he was simply being silly. 'Not feeling well,' pah. Altan's lip curled and his nose wrinkled slightly as he lowered his hand with what dignity he could manage. He was not pleased with this person at the other end of his string. They'd have to work hard to get back into his good graces, now, and with that, Altan stopped caring about anyone other than Janoah in this area. His other brothers could handle themselves, but Jano was nearly trembling next to Altan, and that was worrying.

"Come, Jano," Altan said, with a great air of superiority. "Let's go to my room, shall we? I need to get dressed properly." He didn't bother saying goodbye to the strangers, though he did nod at Jin briefly as he turned around, guiding Janoah easily. Altan himself wasn't particularly tall, but Jano was even shorter, which made it relatively easy for Altan to steer the younger Yue despite his lack of strength. He walked leisurely but with purpose, looking for all the world as though he were entirely unperturbed by anything other than the way he'd been treated. He was good at that. Putting on airs was what he did. Conceal, don't feel, he thought to himself with an inward snicker. He would never admit to watching that movie. Never.

He pushed open the door he'd come out of and sauntered in, letting go of Janoah so as to shut the door and start rifling through the clothes in the closet. "Oh my god, these aren't even my clothes," he said, realizing only now that, while the clothes looked suspiciously similar to his own, they were not his. With the door safely shut, his mask started to fall; he was alright with Jano seeing him imperfectly. That's why Jano was his favorite. "What the [********] is going on here." It wasn't even a question.

He didn't let the mystery of the clothes stop him from getting dressed, though, and he shed the silk pajama pants in favor of a pair of dark skinny jeans. "How did they know my size. How did they know what clothes I like." He wasn't really talking to Janoah; he was just muttering to himself. He pulled out two shirts; one beautiful red, skintight v-neck type and one pale gold slouchy sweater. If he was right, the sweater would hang off one shoulder. It was always harder to tell on a hanger. He turned to Jano, holding both up. "Which do you think for today?" he asked. He'd probably go with the gold one regardless of what Janoah said, but he wanted a second opinion anyways. Maybe he'd change his mind. Who knows?

He was starting to care less and less about this sort of thing. There were other things to worry about--things like where they were, and why, and how, and if they'd be there long.

avec: Janoah à: his room sentiments: unnerved

Varjoaika

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

The boy with light pink hair had a soft voice. Victor looked up at the men who were standing behind Emiri. One of them looked very young, while the other looked about the same age as Emiri. Victor deduced that none of them could answer his question by the looks of it. They all seemed like they were about as lost as he was.

”Ah, I see.” Victor said.

For a moment, he thought that maybe he was at some sort of all-exclusive resort. The mansion surely fit the bill. Maybe he was just a little absent-minded and forgot how he got there. It seemed like a reasonable explanation. However, the more Victor sided with this idea the more holes he could poke through it. Like for one, how was it that he didn’t run into anybody else before meeting this small band of boys. Surely if this was some sort of reputable resort, there would be people crawling every square inch of the place. Secondly, these boys didn’t know where they were either. It made things even stranger. It might have been a coincidence if one of them had the same alibi. However, with all three of them claiming that they didn’t know where they were or how they got there, then there was surely something fishy going on.

” Well, my name is Victor. It’s nice to meet you.” Victor stated.

He stepped over and took a seat at a nearby chair. He thought he might ask the boys, more specifically Emiri, some questions. He crossed one leg over the other and crossed his arms over the other. He was hoping that none of the boys would leave. He seemed like it might be wiser if the boys were to stick together.

”Do you happen to know if there is anybody else here with us?” Victor gestured towards Emiri.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ooc: xoxo .

In response too:
                                                              awwbby

Kawaii Muton

SkyLeoHeart

Man-Lover

User Image
User Image

Carries : Nothing
Mood : Confused & slowly calming down
Clothes : Photo
Location & company : Altan's room & Altan

Music is love in search of a word..
♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

With slight confusion Janoah turned to look at Altan, and nodded slowly when Altan asked Janoah to accompany him to his room. Quickly Janoah turned to look at Jin with worried look on his face, but he couldn't figure out anything what to say.
Janoah let Altan guide him to the rooms, where Janoah himself hadn't even visited yet. He was familiar only with some parts of the mansion; mostly the kitchen, the hallway and the yard, since he had woken up outside the mansion.

When Altan let go of him, Janoah turned to look at his older brother with small tilt of his head.
"I don't think that we have anything own here." Janoah mentioned idly, but soon understood that it was unclear what he had meant with that.
"I mean, I fell asleep with these clothes on, and woke up here with these clothes on. But I don't have anything else that was with me. But I haven't still visited my own room, either.." Well, that didn't make anything more clearer than before. He sighed deeply, and sat down on to Altan's bed.

"We don't know." Janoah answered, even though he understood Altan was just as confused as him, and maybe even more frustrated, and he definitely hadn't said that as a question.
Janoah heard Altan muttering something, but didn't bother to answer this time. When Altan wanted to know something, Janoah knew he would ask properly. So, the grey haired boy sighed once more, and tried to find comfortable position on the bed, before he heard Altan's voice.

Janoah wasn't the type who actually knew anything about clothes or fashion, and he didn't even care. His own clothes looked like he had wore them for years, they were shabby and old. But he liked them, and he would still keep on wearing them. They were comfortable and familiar with their not-too-bright colors.
Still, he looked at the red shirt first, and then the gold one. "You'll take too much attention with the red one, so take the golden one."
Janoah smirked in a jokingly manner, as he started finally calm down. Having at least neat to ordinary conversation with Altan helped him, a lot.

"Anyway.. Where did you woke up?"
Janoah asked with curiosity, and crossed his legs, one on top of the another.
His leather boots made small, almost squeaky sounds when the brown leather rubbed against each other.
He had heard that people seemd to wake up in different places, someone outside, and someone already inside the mansion.

♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

Is it true what they say, that words are weapons?

Theme : Sound of an Angel
Profile • Demisexual • Nineteen • Musician/street artist
OOC :

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

»»— altan -♥- "ali"
yue family twentythe ox

Altan smiled distractedly at Janoah's shirt suggestion. Mmm, yes, the gold was a much better choice, really. He could save the red for making a statement later. He hung up the red shirt and slipped the gold one on, admiring his reflection as he answered Janoah. "Hmm? I woke up in this room. Have others woken up in strange places?" Yes, as he'd suspected: the gold sweater hung off his left shoulder, showing off his collarbone quite nicely. The color complimented his skin tone, which was considerably darker than most of his brothers' due to some fluke of genetics. He tugged the hem of the gold sweater slightly, letting it fall back when it uncurled. It reached his thighs. He liked it.

He looked at Jano in the mirror before bending to consider the shoes in the closet. "If you haven't changed since last night, perhaps next we should look for your room. You must have one, and I assume there will be clothes for you. A shower might be a good idea, too, but I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to be alone too long." There was a nice pair of oxfords Altan was tempted to wear. But... he was inside, wasn't he? He wouldn't comment on Jano wearing shoes indoors, but since this was obviously some sort of home and not just a strange public place, it wasn't exactly the best idea to wear shoes around. He'd go barefoot. It's easier to walk silently that way, too.

The clothes and shoes were just a distraction, though. So was going through what he'd assumed to be his emergency travel bag but was really just a clever replica. A stick of his favorite eyeliner was in there. He pulled it out with a frown. Seriously, what was going on here? He despised being caught so off-guard. There was nothing that seemed to explain what was happening, and no one else seemed to have even the slightest clue. Everyone had strings on their fingers. Annoying, troublesome, unexplained strings. Altan put the eyeliner back down and turned on his heel to face Janoah. "I don't like this."

Sighing, he walked over to Jano and sat beside him on the bed, before dramatically falling backwards and draping an arm over his eyes.

avec: janoah à: his room sentiments: frustrated

Man-Lover

User Image
User Image

Mood : Relaxed

♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

"Well, I woke up outside." Janoah frowned slightly and sighed after that. "On the gravel, to be exact." It wasn't the nicest place where to wake up, especially when he knew he had fell asleep in his own house.
"And what I saw, there was other people sleeping outside too."
Janoah looked at Altan for a little while, and finally raised small smile on his thin lips for the first time on that day. Janoah had even almost same colored skin as Altan, and especially when he was younger that was one reason he liked to be with Altan.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't thought about that.." Janoah nodded idly. "Oh hey, you think you're coming into shower with me?" Janoah asked with quirk of an eyebrow. "No way!" He stick out his tongue and then smirked a bit to Altan. "You're turning into old perv man.." He muttered jokingly, and tilted his head a bit to other side.
The company of his older brother was making him finally relaxed and calm, so the change in his actions was clear.
"And besides, I'm not even that dirty. I was only playing on the street yest-.. oh hey, do you think there's violin or piano somewhere here?" Once again, Janoah's thoughts just drifted away in the middle of his sentence.

He really wanted to go to play some, even though he was now feeling better than before. He watched how Altan walked next to the bed, and then sat down. Small chuckle escaped from Janoah's lips as his brother was acting so dramatically, and gently he moved his other arm to pet Altan's dark hair.
With gentle movements he just petted his big brother's hair and closed his eyes for a little while.
"None of us really likes this, but I can't figure out any good explanation for this, so I guess we just have to adapt to this situation."

♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

OOC :

Secret Kirari

Fashionable Sophomore

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image ♥♥ This Ϝ ә є i и ɠ Calls For

oru Suσh Yuє
» THE DOG «

There was a moment of awkward silence as Kaoru stared down at Sorel and allowed time for his words to sink in. Sorel certainly gave some very good points but Kaoru being Kaoru was still wary. However, the other boy made one key observation. The strings. Sorel was right, the strings were almost like magic, as Kaoru had tested earlier. Still on top of Sorel, he lifted his left hand and ran it through the string again. It passed through without a hitch. A normal murder couldn't possibly do that, right? What if they're not hu- Not allowing himself to finish that thought, he dismissed it with a quick shake of his head. No, he was letting his paranoia go too far. "I guess you're right..."

Before he could address it further, it suddenly hit him. Realizing the position he, they, were in, his face redden. He hastily retreated off the bed and avoided eye contact with Sorel. It did not even cross his mind that the taller man didn't fight him off. "I'm sorry!" He was not sure whether he was apologizing for the misunderstanding or his inappropriate behavior and he was embarrassed beyond death by his rash actions. "I've watched too many horror movies," he said while blushing harder. He didn't want to admit it and it sounded even more ridiculous out loud than it did in his head. "If anything was to happen, I wanted to protect my brothers," he said a little quietly. Kaoru felt like he needed to justify his actions but he also thought that he should just stop talking altogether.

Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
      Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
      Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
      Nσт

Wishing he could just get away from the humiliating situation, Kaoru turned back to face his closet. "I-I'm going to get changed," he stammered as he .withdrew to the opposite side of the room. Once his face was hidden behind the wood doors, he let out a silent sigh. He could not believe that he had just attacked and pinned down someone on a bed. On top of that, he accused him of being a murderer. How could he ever face Sorel now? He took in a deep breath and established that he could not hide in his closet forever. While he looked through the clothing, he calmed himself down. After several minutes of browsing he picked out a navy button up, brown belt, and black slacks.

Out of habit and because he was distracted by his thoughts, Kaoru began to take off his yukata. Since he lived alone, he was accustomed to stripping down in his apartment without a second thought. His entire back was showing by the time he remembered that Sorel was still in the room. Hastily, he pulled his yukata back on and hoped to the lords that Sorel did not see anything. He contemplated going to the bathroom to change, however, that would mean going into the hall first. Recalling that the others may still be out there, Kaoru concluded it would be best not to risk leaving his room. Slowly, he peeked out from behind the doors at Sorel. "Do you mind facing the other way while I change?" he asked with a bit of pink tinging his cheeks.

Dark red strinɠ of Ϝate ✄ - - - - ♛
          His bedroom with Sorel
          OOC: Mine almost got erased too! Luckily, I was able to find it by going backwards.

Magical Dabbler

»»— altan -♥- "ali"
yue family twentythe ox

Altan scrunched his nose at the accusation of perversion, sticking out his tongue in an unusual display of childishness. Jano just brought it out of him; he rarely let himself behave like that in front of company. Though... In such a strange place, did the strangers count as company, or were they the ones who counted for company? There was so little information. Altan hated it. "Hey, don't get ahead of yourself," Altan chided jokingly. "I may like sex, but that doesn't make me a pervert. Besides, you're my brother. I'm not into that, thanks." He lifted his arm to wink.

Then, sighing contentedly as he languidly relishing in the petting. Mmm... "As for instruments..." He hummed lightly. "I don't see why there wouldn't be a piano. It would suit the area, I think." Most of the classier places had pianos. A violin would be more unusual to come across, but with how weird this whole situation was, there may even be a violin in whatever was meant to be Janoah's room. "We can go search for one, if you like."

He didn't really want to leave the room and chance running into even more troublesome strangers, but a piano would make Jano happy, so it was worth it in the end. Probably. And finding his room would be a good idea, too; his brother might not be dirty, per se, but it was always a good idea to change clothes at least once a day, in Altan's opinion. They'd have to open all the doors, though... Except the one he'd seen Kaoru enter. That one, quite obviously, was taken.

avec: janoah à: his room sentiments: relaxing, but still unnerved

Decisive Informer

User Image

Yukito who had been taking each steps glance back to Aqua when he had heard the comment about the blue herons. Smiling from what he had said, he was a little relieve to have heard that they were doing much better than before. It was just a simple fact that Aqua did his best to thank him in many ways he can, and one of them just happens to be in that very sentence of his. "I'm glad that the conservation program is opening up the breeding program! Perhaps I can stop by to see it, that is if it's alright with you, Aqua?" Yu had asked while eyeing him thoughtfully knowing that Aqua wouldn't mind him paying a quick visit to the place. Besides, he loves animals and would love to learn more about them even though he isn't one who take care of them for that matter.

About a few minutes later, Yu walked on again. His eyes never leaving the sight in front of them when he began to hum a soft tune to one of the music that he had played in the past. The melodic sound echoed deeply into his ear as they circled his mind while creating a serenade for him to hum. "You're welcome and I'm glad to have been out of that pit...If I were in there any longer, I wouldn't know what to do with myself at all.." He chuckle softly noticing his brother's facial expression. "Aqua, you realized that you're giving me that face again right?" Yukito simply told him noticing that dull guilty look upon his face. Deep down, he knew his brother all too well and he hoped that Aqua would move on forward with his dream that he had always wanted. Chuckling at the thought of it, Yu moved onward again as his feet hit the soft sand while making trail of his feet as he took each step into the sand.

"Oh sure! We can! I mean, well half of them are there, maybe less...Anyhow, either is fine!" Yukito smirk running toward the shore. Feeling the sun hitting against his pale skin, he let out a soft laughter to enjoy today's day with Aqua. The adventure of the two brothers made him smiled even more. It had been quite awhile since the two even had an adventure together despite their busy schedule and now that the two are together, Yu wanted to spend every minute of it with him. Gesturing Aqua to hurry, he finally step foot back into the water to enjoy the cool water hitting his feet. "This is so relaxing!" He squealed before running back and forth along the shore as to not get wet again like earlier.

LOCATION → Beach
                COMPANY → Aqua Yue
                THOUGHTSAdventure time, adventure time! Time for an adventure!
                THEME SONG Let me hear your voice - BIG BANG
                OOC → Sorry for taking forever to post in here! xP

supreme-tiger-neko

Romantic Genius

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Alexander Roussai Yue
【The Rooster】

❧Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time❧

Alex could tell Emi's answer were getting him no where, it was clear to anyone Emi had just woken up not too long ago. Hence, Emi was still trying to figure out what was going on. Though in Alex's mind there seem to be really no point in doing so. Since, it appeared that no one in villa knew anything. Well, I guess we will just have to keep looking, he thought, as then heard Emi state the word bacon. "Really," Alex stated in plain manner, it seem that Emi's mind was only on food. Then again, Emi probably had nothing to eat for while. Thus, Alex figure it would be best to direct Emi to kitchen before continuing his search for Karou. Only for then a tall stranger came up to them. Alex notice right away that Emi's string connect with the stranger. I guess all the strings lead to someone else, he thought feeling rather apathetic towards this thought since he had more important needs to tend to. Just then the stranger to ask if they knew what happening here.

It seem, searching for Karou would be put on hold as even after Emi answer the stranger. The stranger then introduce himself as Victor. Alex could tell that Victor was becoming very friendly with Emi as Victor sat close to Emi. Hence, Alex knew it would be best for Lamia and him to leave. After all, Karou was still somewhere in the villa and unless Emi and Victor wanted to join them. Alex, knew he needed to getting going also, he had the feeling that Lamia was not comfortable being with Victor. While, it may seem cruel to others that Alex felt no need to take Emi away from Victor. Unlike Karou, Alex knew that Emi would be fine, thus there really was no reason to stay. With that in mind Alex got ready to say bye and continue his search with Lamia.

[Victor] Do you happen to know if there is anybody else here with us?

"Well, it seem all are brothers are here and since all the strings seem to lead to someone. I am guessing that there are about 24 people in here," he said plainly as he wonder for a second if he counted right, but soon shrug off the question. Since, the number was not really that important. "Emi there a kitchen over there, I think there is still some food there," he said as he pointed for second in the direction of the kitchen. Remembering how Emi said the word bacon. "Lamia and I are going to continued searching for Karou. If you see him, make sure he safe, and do not leave him alone," he said as then began walking away with Lamia.

╔══════════════╗
Where I am: living room
Who I am: Lamia, Emi, Victore - Lamia
Mood: calm
Thoughts: Need to find Karou
╚══════════════╝
OCC: Sorry for taking so long to post

Kawaii Muton

awwbby

Shinyaluffer

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
▎►ѕ ø я ε ʟ -- тhe ϻagician

Sorel watched as Kaoru's face softened. He could almost see the inner crisis going on. The look gave him hope that Kaoru had realized how silly his accusation was. The silence didn't bother him, as long as they were in this position he was happy. Though if they kept like this for any longer, it might get even more awkward, or hotter, who knew. "Of course I'm right." He winked once again at Kaoru, which probably wouldn't play in his favour, but it's not like he cared.This kid seemed easily prone to paranoia. A strange look had appeared on Kaoru's face, which was followed by him abruptly getting off of Sorel. Sorel sat up almost instantly, his hands falling in his lap, in an almost practiced position. "It's no bother."

He had been right about the paranoia. Horror movies were fun and all, but the light-hearted should stay away. His cause was just though. It was all good as well that he was looking out for his brothers. His behaviour made sense now, even if it was a bit too brash. "That is sweet, though I wouldn;'t know the feeling." He shrugged in an 'oh well' manner. Sure, just a couple minutes ago he was happy to see his brothers, but he didn't have that much of a relationship with them. He never felt that strong family connection which compelled him to care for his family. Most of his brothers he only shared a father with, so it's not like they all grew up together in a big family. The air was slightly more relaxed now, so Sorel leaned back on his elbows, watching as Kaoru hid behind the closet doors. He couldn't get over how cute it was that the guy kept getting embarrassed.

Sorel let his gaze explore the room, occasionally passing the closet where Kaoru was taking his time. He wasn't sure if he was just standing there or actually looking through the clothes. Soon, the room got boring and he focused on Kaoru. It looked like he had finally chosen some clothes and was surprisingly starting to undress. With wide eyes Sorel watched his bare back appear. The sight was short lived though. He realized that Kaoru had forgotten his presence for a moment. "Sure, no problem." With that, Sorel turned himself around on the bed, now sitting with his legs crossed. He looked down into his lap, so that his eyes would not stray. Despite being the lusty devil he was, he respected peoples privacy.

Sorel looked up at the wall he faced. His neck was uncomfortable staying in the bent position. He desperately wanted to look behind him, but they would be time for that later. He needed to earn his trust, make this murder thing go away so that he could further their relationship. But first things first, he had to find some books. "When you're finished, would you like to accompany me in the search for reading material?" He turned his head slightly as he addressed Kaoru, catching a sliver of the boy in the corner of his eye.

Bedroom ◄ What I can see.
Kaoru ◄ People I'm near.
Somewhat aroused/Adventurous ◄ The mood I'm in.
x ◄ Out.Of.Chairs.

Fashionable Sophomore

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image ♥♥ This Ϝ ә є i и ɠ Calls For

oru Suσh Yuє
» THE DOG «

He movedcloser to the door as the bed was slightly more out of view from that angle and waited until Sorel turned around to undress. The black yukata dropped to his feet and revealed Kaoru in nothing but his dark gray boxers. He poked his head out to double check Sorel was not taking peeks. From all the winks he had received from him, Kaoru had to be extra careful. He slid on the slacks first then the navy button up. Despite the pants fitting perfectly, oddly enough he thought, he still wore a belt since he liked to tuck in the shirt.

For some reason, Kaoru was very self conscious about showing skin. His favourite piece of clothing was a black trench coat made of wool that reached just above his knees. Earlier, he noticed the exact same coat in his closet and had thought about wearing it, but ultimately decided it would be too warm. He finished off with a pair of white socks. Although there was a pair if fine leather shoes, Kaoru was not used to wearing shoes indoors. In fact, he usually went about barefeet in his apartment, however, he felt that would be inappropriate here.

He was just fixing his belt when Sorel made the suggestion. The corners of his lips lifted at the mention of books. Books were great. Reading was calming and not energy consuming. If he was not cleaning, he was most likely reading. "Sure," he said in a slightly more cheery tone than usual. Sitting back with a good book sounded like just the thing he needed after all that had happened.

Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
        Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
        Evєʀʏтнιиɢ Tнαт I αм
        Nσт

Once he was dressed, Kaoru picked up the discarded yukata and folded it before placing it into the closet and closing the door. On his way back to Sorel, he passed the sliding glass door to his balcony. Looking out, he stopped to admire the beach view. Living in the city, it was not often he saw a sight like that. He spotted Aqua and Yukito walking along the sandy shore and smiled again. Recalling something that Sorel had mentioned earlier, Kaoru focused back to the boy on his bed. "Are you not close with your brothers?" he asked with his head tilted ever so slightly to the left. Just ten minutes ago, Kaoru remembered how happy Sorel was to find his brothers. Realizing that it may be a personal question for Sorel, Kaoru shifted and decided to change the subject.

"So...where do you think it is? The library I mean." Judging by the size and decor of his room and kitchen, Kaoru was expecting the villa to have a library. "This place seems huge so there should be a library," he said as he walked to the balcony and looked out through the door. From both sides, the walls of the house appeared to stretch on; he could not see the end of the house. He pushed off the door and walked passed Sorel towards his door. "Well then, let's go," he said, feeling kind of excited.

Dark red strinɠ of Ϝate ✄ - - - - ♛
            His bedroom with Sorel

OOC: Front page doesn't say the villa has a library but there are probably bookcases in the lounge.
            Or we could ask Tragic if there is a library.

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
G i
User Image
U s a g i T s u k i Y u e

User Image

The smells and sounds of the city seemed to fade away into the night. He had rode his bike for hours. Mostly for fun, partly for work. By the time he reached his neighborhood, Gi's whole body ached and his eyes were drooping. He remembers the jingling of keys and getting frustrated with his door's lock. He kicked off his work shoes before wandering to his bed, feeling the call of his blankets too much to care that he was still in his clothes. Thud. Just like that, he went to sleep. Then the dreams came. Strange ones where he woke up in an ocean of stars with a celestial being holding him in it's hand. With the closing of it's eyes, star dust came towards him, wrapping around his hand. The creature's eyes opened, and just like that the dust scattered, leaving only a single turquoise thread wrapped around his little finger. The end of the string flowing off into the darkness of space.

Without a word he got wrapped up in a blanket of darkness. It was warm, and he was so comfortable he couldn't tell where he started and where he ended. Then Usagi heard the distant sounds of an ocean lapping on a shore, birds calling out to each other, and his eyes slowly opened to the harsh light of day flooding in through his window. But it wasn't his window. This wasn't even his room. The pink haired young man jerked up out of the blankets, his beanie falling off his head and his golden eyes grew wide with confusion. "Where the hell....?" He muttered under his breath. He was sitting on a round bed in the middle of a beautiful and modern looking room. Behind him was a large tv, flowers and decorations. It was like one of his bad party nights with friends; but he definitely remembered being in his room last night. Cuddling up to his blankets.

Then that dream came back to him, just flashes of images. Maybe he really had gone out and his friends had messed him up. Scooting to the edge of the bed, Usagi stood up, untangling himself from the blankets. Going to the window, his hand ran through his hair; there was a beach outside explaining the noises, and it was then that he noticed the string. "N...no way." Just like the dream - Gi had a turquoise string attached to his pinkie finger. It seemed to lead out of the room, but the farther away it got from him, the less visible it became. He tore at it, tried to untie it, tried to pull it off, but it was like the string was barely tangible. It didn't want to come off, nor did it seem it would ever come off. This was getting really weird and very uncomfortable.

The 19 year old could feel the anxiety rising in him, that sick to his stomach feeling. Usagi had been brought here without a clue, still in the clothes he wore last night.... but they forgot to at least bring him some shoes. A gentle groan escaped his lips. Hopefully he wouldn't need them. Some taxis were gross on the inside though. Grabbing his hat, he went for the door. Hopefully whatever was on the other side of this door wouldn't be more of a surprise than waking up in a strange place with no idea of how you'd gotten there.

StitchSwitched

OOC: Here is my first post~

Man-Lover

User Image
User Image

Mood : Confused & slowly calming down

♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

Janoah on the other hand was someone, who didn't just like sex. It didn't bother him if others did, and if they talked about it, but he wasn't actually that experienced with anything, to be honest. He just didn't feel that kind of attraction towards anyone.
He had only liked few people in his life, but that's it. Though he knew why he did have lack of experience; because of his sexuality. But it didn't matter, that was the way he was and he lived with it.
He had his instruments and he didn't actually need anyone in his life.

Gently Janoah leaned his back against the wall, and kept petting his brother's dark hair idly, deep in his thoughts.
When Altan spoke again, Janoah lowered his eyes and listened his brother's words before nodding.
"I hope so." He agreed and then turned his eyes towards the window.
The idea of going back there wasn't actually anything Janoah really wanted or adored, but as long as Altan was with him, he would be fine. And it didn't seem like that any of the strangers actually wanted to have a fist fight.
Well, maybe the guy that had argued with Jin, but Janoah trusted that Jin was going to be okay.

"Okay." He nodded after a short silence, and ruffled Altan's hair with small chuckle. "Lets go then. To find my room, right?" He waited for Altan to get up, because he would follow his big brother, whenever he was ready.
Taking a shower wasn't that bad idea, and maybe finding some new clothes what to wear. As long as they weren't too bright or dark colored.
Janoah preferred his clothes that he wore at the moment, but it wasn't that big deal to change them, honestly.

♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪

OOC :

Secret Kirari

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Place: Beach With: Yukito

»Ϟ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟ«

Aqua once again flashed a small rare smile at Yukito’s enthusiasm for his work. Some people would always question what difference it really makes to the world… like how does raising a bunch of birds benefit the planet? But not Yukito. He would always be the first person to get excited about new things and make Aqua feel like he was really making a difference… He really appreciated it. He nodded, the smile only lasting a brief moment, ”You are always welcome” he said.

Being near Yukito made Aqua feel at peace. Even when he was ranting and raving about some moronic zookeeper that didn’t make their rounds properly or some government official who once again came by to tell them they weren’t going to receive any more funding, the second he heard Yukito’s voice he would feel calm again. His brother just had this way of making everything seem okay. He still didn’t feel like he had helped his brother in any way when he was going through a difficult time. What could Aqua do? He was good at organizing and getting people to work efficiently… what use was that when he was trying to give someone the strength to keep going? He sighed a little to himself, blushing when he realized the sigh was external instead of in his mind. He really needed to learn to be a better big brother to Yukito.

Aqua’s eyes went wide in confusion and surprise. ‘That face’? What did he mean by that? He blushed and looked down at the sand that was now under their feet. Were his emotions that clear on his face? Shaking his head, Aqua wondered if it was just Yukito being perceptive as usual again, he always could read Aqua like a book. His dream...? He wondered what exactly his brother meant by that. Did he mean his dream for the future or his dream for his family? Something was showing on his face that even Aqua wasn’t sure about… Yukito really could understand him better than anyone… even Aqua himself.

He gave a half smile at the energy his brother had, it was contagious and even the usually stoic Aqua was feeling a little giddy at the idea of being near the ocean. He loved the water and swam any chance he could. Today especially the water seemed to be calling out to him… but he had a job to do and there would be time for that sort of thing later once he knew his family was safe… well he hoped there would be a ‘later’. Aqua picked up his pace at Yukito’s gesture and realized he was running towards the water. No they needed to figure things out first!

Then the water hit his feet and it sent shivers up his body. He loved the feeling of the water lapping at his feet, asking him to join in for a swim. His eyes closed on their own and he breathed in the salty sea spray, realizing just how much he had missed the ocean. He was so preoccupied he didn’t even hear Yukito anymore. He felt at home.

»Ϟ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟ«
"Only two things are infinite,
the universe and human stupidity.
and I'm not sure about the former."
**************** Albert Einstein

kiri_chan08

Magical Dabbler

»»— altan -♥- "ali"
yue family twentythe ox

Altan stretched luxuriously before he stood, letting out a slow, long sigh. "Mm," he said, fixing his hair. Only Janoah could get away with ruffling it, and only because Altan liked him so much. He glanced quickly in the mirror, ran his hands through the strands once more, then nodded to himself. He was prepared. He was also probably the most beautiful person in the house right now. Grabbing the eyeliner and tucking it into his pocket, he nodded at Jano. He could apply it while Janoah got dressed. "Yes, let's find your room."

He strolled to the door and then put on his normal unimpressed mask. Well, okay, it wasn't completely a mask--most people were really unimpressive and he had no need to pretend otherwise--but he still had to look completely unperturbed in public. He'd accept no less. With that, he sauntered out. "Don't stray, now." I don't want something to happen to you. There were too many doors to just open them completely at random, so Altan made the impromptu decision to start immediately to his left and then he'd make his way around in a clockwise manner.

He didn't bother knocking on the door, simply opening it up and starting to walk in. But, of course, someone was already in this room. He pursed his lips. "Excuse me for the intrusion." Might as well make use of this. "I'm Altan Yue. This is my brother, Janoah. Do you happen to know where we are?"

avec: janoah, ryker à: ryker's room sentiments: well, not what i was going for, but hey.

Varjoaika
Albtraum Der Angst

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas