Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Lunatic

ℬury all your secrets in my skin,
ℭome away with innocence, and leave me with my sins...

User Image

╬════════════════════════════╬
Adrian Alexander Ƞovak
Male Sixteen The Recluse

╬════════════════════════════╬

User Image

Adrian heard a voice coming from behind him while he was trying to sneak a peak at whatever the other males were looking, the voice was unknown to him. When he turned around he saw one of the caretakers, he had overheard that there were girls over the other side of the wall, but Adrian couldn't take the risk of getting caught and beaten so he ran; he ran as fast as his legs could take him.

When he was barely out of the would, more voiced rang out, he was certain that there were caretakers about, so he ran back, trying his best to avoid the trees. When he arrived back at the group, he was a pale white, except for his cheeks which were a bright shade of pink. He cleared his before speaking. "...The caretakers... are on the lookout." The boy barely managed to squeak before realizing that there was still one caretaker with the group.

Inspecting him from a distance, Adrian decided against stepping closer towards the group. He didn't really trust the caretakers, no matter what they said, and the one with the group was no different from the rest; or so he figured. " Are you here to bring us back like the others?" Being physically incapable of fighting the caretakers, Adrian knew that if there was trouble, he could run; being short and thin had it's advantages, one of them was that he was a much smaller target than the others.

╔══════════════════╗
xxxxLocation: In the woods.
xxxxCompanion: The elder males.
xxxxMood: Curious
xxxxThoughts: What's so great about a wall?
xxxxClothes: Clothes

╚══════════════════╝

User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image

Țhe air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage

ℱor what resembles rage,
Again

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab tab Amelia Yana Obates: The Hopeless Romantic
tab ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

tab tab Tell me how you've never felt tab Delicate or innocent
tab tab tab Do you still have doubts that tab Us having faith makes any sense?
tab tab Tell me nothing ever counts tab Lashing out or breaking down
tab tab tab Still somebody loses 'cause tab There's no way to turn around
tab tab Staring at your photograph tab Everything now in the past
tab tab tab Never felt so lonely tab I wish that you could show me love

The morning sun fluttered in through the window and slowly warmed Amelia's face. Her eyes fluttered open softly and she stretched her arms before slowly sitting up. She looked over to the opposite bed to see if her girlfriend was awake yet. Seeing that she wasn't she tiptoed out of bed and quietly got dressed. Happy with her outfit she set to work on her hair. She started with a braid that went across one side of her head and turned into a ponytail towards the end. She finished with a light shade of lipstick, lip gloss and a small bit of mascara before going to the window and opening it. The morning air smelt so fresh and the day seemed like it was going to be a good one. She turned her head when movement caught her eye and saw a few of the girls head off towards the town and the woods. She quickly ducked back inside and looked back towards her Angel, who was still asleep. She quickly got out a small scrap of paper and scribbled a little note.

Angel,
I saw all the girls head towards the woods. I'm curious gonna go check it out. Be back in a bit!
Amy~<3

She gently laid the note on Angel's bedside table before heading out the window climbing down the fire escape. She climbed down quietly and looked about. When she heard footsteps she quickly hid but peeked out to see who it was. She watched Carson walk right by her. Curious she started quietly tailing the girl.

As she continued to quietly follow Carson she wondered where she was going. As they got further into the woods she could hear voices. They sounded like the voices of the other girls. She watched as Carson stopped behind a tree and she stopped as well. She looked over and say the girls standing and sitting in front of a slab of glass. Some of them we're doodleing and writing things on the glass. On the opposite side of the glass she saw some other figures, ones that looked different. We're they males? "Woah." She whispered to herself before approaching the girl she had been following. "Hey Carson." She said with a smile. "So what do you think about all this?" She asked curiously, still eyeing the glass and the group of people around it.

With:Carson, there are some other girls closer to the glass......and are those........boys? Location:Woods, near the glass Wearing: Looking cute wink /// Out Of Character:Introduceing Amelia

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Foxy ninja 14

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's mid fall, but getting colder....for the weather

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀_____________

Carson's outfit
and
Xavier's outfit

Carson starts now
                                                                Suddenly Carson heard a hello from behind which scared her and caused her to fall right behind the group of girls her face turned red from embarrassment.Her body hit the ground but she herself didnt make a sound the girl was a odd one alright that was for sure. If she did feel any pain it was well hidden in her eyes and emotions. She was used to it never letting anyone break down the wall that was between her and the world just like this glass wall that was in between them and the boys. The girl then stood up dusted off her dress and walked over to Astrid and held her hand out . She knew she had her journal and the girl wanted it back.

Carson was quiet and didnt really say a word to anyone though her actions where not meant to seem rude she just wanted her journal back. Funny thing was she looked through the wall her eyes meeting each one of the boys and she then looked as Astrid sure while the others where basically freaking out she remained calm and collective like it was nothing new to her. Maybe she should have told someone about the wall ,but what good would that do her she would have been beaten again if they knew she was even out here. Her expression then soften and she pulled a sweet smile onto her lips "please?" she asked Astrid kindly. Then suddenly she spotted a caretaker on the males side and she looked at the girls wondering what they where going to do.

-Xavier Starts now

The male couldnt help .but laugh when the blonde fell forward what a klutz he thought to himself and was sure the guys where thinking the same way. He then wrote on the wall Is she always that clumsy? he asked App. He then turned his back to see one of there caretakers what a kill joy he was. Xavier stepped to the side and walked in front of the group of guys. He knew how to fight and wasnt afraid to plus he was very protective of the group especially the youngest members. He would always be the one volunteering to take others punishments even if the caretakers told him not to he would protect the person with all his might even if he didnt know them. Xavier knew everyone though every child young teen he knew them all.

Looking at the older male "Maybe its not on the blue prints because your not suppose to know which means there keeping the truth from you as well" he told the male bluntly. The caretakers fill their minds with lies and non-sense and he just about had enough of them putting down the other gender without giving them a chance to defend themselves. He knew at least Zander had his back if anything happen to him in a fight with the caretaker the two of them had been best buddies from day one. Sure they got into trouble a lot ,but he wouldnt have it any other way.

Xaiver
Location home-> woods
Thoughts: where did the guys go to this time
Company: My gooding looking self- > the guys

Carson
Thoughts: Maybe they wont see me.. But what are they doing to my wall?
Company: Caretakers --& the girls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

Apparittia Moriarty

♫♬ Bury me standing under your window with the cinder block in hand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Yeah cause no one will ever feel like this again And if I could moveI'm sure it would only be to crawl
    back to you
    ☠☣I must have dragged my guts a block... they were gone by the time we..talked ⇘ ⇙xxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxWooOoOo,I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself ♪ ♩ (But you know that I could crush you with my voice)

▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀

User Image
                                                          Apparittia laughed as Carson fell saw what Xavire had wrote 'yes she actual is.' She saw the male caretaker join there group and just rolled her eyes 'He'll be dead in about a week.' Appie knew what happens to Caretaker like that they are servilely beaten or just put to death, as she got lost in her thoughts she soon heard a loud siren going off from the facility they know that there all gone.

xxxxxxxx✄ - - Stood on my roof ✦✧
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and tried to see you
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx forgetting about me Hide the details «
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't want to know a thing!I hate the way you say my name like it's something secret
                                                          My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on !

4,675 Points
    • Statustician 100
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    "My name is Astrid Hart LaVine.... please take care of me."

User Image
    Astrid covered her mouth as she heard Aleah curse about cursing in front of her and cursed yet again; it was pretty funny how much the rebel stuttered and got flustered over such a small thing but it was quiet. She reached over and patted the girl’s arm while smiling gently. “It’s okay you don’t have to apologize for cussing Aleah it won’t mess me up or anything; I know I can be naïve and such but I can handle more than you think. Heck, I am friends with Appie; so I am used to a lot...” She said before smiling playfully towards Appie before her eyes moved back towards the wall and her eyes then widened as she saw the caretaker, she shook her head and made her way to the wall, writing to Ezra, ‘Behind you, caretaker.’ Looking up towards the caretaker, she took a step back a frown on her face. Could this really be the end of it already? Would the caretaker’s take care of the wall? No, she did not want to believe that, she wanted them to be able to meet them, have contact with them and meet them more. Looking around to the other girl’s, she suddenly saw Carson come out of the woods; she knew instantly what the girl wanted even before she said please. Nodding her head, she slipped her bag around so she could reach into it and grab the journal, her hand pulled out and she held out the journal towards the girl. “Here you go, I was going to find you and give it to you, and I understand how it is to keep journals away from prying eyes.” She said with a warm smile before putting her bag back on her back and she glanced over to the wall towards the boys.

Brushing some of her loose strands of hair from her face, she turned to look at the males and glanced over to the caretaker; what was going to happen to them now? Taking a deep breath she looked to all the girl’s that were out and about before the alarm suddenly went off. Her began to pick up pace, she placed a hand over her heart and looked over to Appie with a worried expression. “I think we need to go now.” She hurried to the girls, picking her jacket up as she made her way to them and took a deep breath. “I think we should go to places in town where they probably haven’t checked. Like Appie maybe you go to the library and walk out, caretakers will question why you skipped class but you are a good liar so I know you can think of something. I will go to the public pool where they do training; they won’t expect to check there for me, I can lie to them saying I wanted to see if I had a talent in swimming. Down side about all of this is, we all may get a small punishment but better than what they have done to any of us in the past.” She said as she then fell quiet and looked in the direction of where they have all lived for so many years. “If we go back we can slowly gather things, make trips back and forth and make a new home out here.” She said in a soft whisper before looking to her friends. “What should we do now?”

User Image

★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯

“The name is Zander... Zander Larke... And you would be?"

User Image Zander stopped slamming the log against the glass wall as he heard some commotion going on, he had sweat going down his back and his hair was a mess now; he huffed and placed the log down as he looked over to the girl’s to see worried expression’s on their face and could hear a faint siren through the wall, that does not sound good at all. He took a deep breath as he looked over to Xavier only to see him near a caretaker. Moving over to Xavier and the caretaker he placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder and glared at the other man. “If you are here to cause trouble I promise you, you are outnumbered and I am pretty sure we can take you down.” He said before glancing back towards the other guy’s, he knew they did not want to get beaten but there were enough of them to take this one guy down and they would just have to hide the body. But that was the only problem with Zander, he was not sure he could kill someone, he just hopes his bluff would scare the caretaker enough to not argue or expose them

Taking a deep breath he made his way over to the wall and looked over all the girl’s and smiled as he saw a shy one approach one of the girl’s named Astrid; the girl seemed very shy and he had to stop himself from chuckling as he stumbled. Shaking his head he stepped away from the wall and glanced to the guy he had been hitting the wall with, Ezra. “So tell me, what should we do now? Because I honestly do not know what we should do, it looks like the girl’s have something going on, on their end.” If there is one thing about Zander, it is he listens to others plans before he even tries to come up with his own ideas.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100

4,675 Points
    • Statustician 100
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    ((I wish this would have continued -sniffle- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff