Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm most afraid of [INSERT ANSWER HERE] when I think of flying in something.

Planes. 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Cars. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
UFO! Please, don't probe me! 0.475 47.5% [ 19 ]
Jets. 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
All. 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Other. 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
None of them! I'm FEARLESS! 0.3 30.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

W E L C O M E xx T O :

✈ WAR xx TORN xx SKYLINE . . .
x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

. . . where PEACE is a thing of the PAST.

o r i g i n a lxxroleplayxxi d e axxby: HIS BLOODY VALENTYNE
p i c t u r e sxxfrom: PHOTOBUCKET & GOOGLE IMAGES
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

INTRO⎬✈⎨STORYLINE⎬✈⎨RULES⎬✈⎨SKELETON⎬✈⎨ACCEPTED⎬✈⎨FAQ's⎬✈⎨OPEN
W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

x
x
x
x

It was September eleventh, two-thousand eleven. The Al Qaeda extremists formed and alliance with the Soviet Union and North Korea, the United States' biggest threats in terms of Nuclear Warfare. Overnight, the united states was leveled. And so was the Middle East, contrary to the "contract". So next, was Russia. Then, Korea as the Russians discovered that the Koreans had been selling Nukes to Europe. After that, Russia and Europe both launched attacks on each other, and within the night, both were as dead as doornails. As the U.S. was. That left the deep South, who erupted into civil war. Barely any of the human race was left, at the end of two-thousand-twenty, there was barely a soul left to see.

The end of the world had been long predicted by the ancient civilizations, and so it came to pass. But the fear that humans always harbored, the fear that they were not alone, came true. What humans used to call Aliens came to Earth, and they came prepared. They'd used their evolved minds and abilities to remove any moral standards and bring on, in a sense, the mortal apocalypse. The Anazi, as they call themselves, hunted the humans down and bred the mortal out of them. The offspring of the Anazi and the Mortals are called Anama, a spoof off of the old human word "animal". Now, in the present day world, Earth is called Pangea, after Earth's supposed "first continent". There are no pure humans left.

Now, for more about the Anazi. They're black-blooded Creatures, capable of innumerable abilities from mind control⎯The manipulation of thoughts, actions, and morals; the ability to erase, create, and manipulate memories⎯and telekinesis⎯mild in some cases, extreme in others, the same way the humans all had different color skins, they have different levels of power in their bloodlines⎯as well as a thin grip on Gloms, or what the Anama used to call "Illusions". With illusions, they can make you feel safe, guarded, happy, or, they can make you feel the worst kind of pain to the deepest sense of regret you can have. But not all Anazi are susceptible to these things. The so-called weaklings, the Anama, are not blue skinned. They do not have more than one of the traits their fore-fathers had, and they are not Coercible. And that is why the Anazi think they must be killed. All over Pangea, their pictures are circulated. If found, and Anama is to be turned over to the Elders, a name the Anazi stole from the humans in their takeover of the world. So now, the elevated cities, the underground hellholes, they're all under siege. But they're careful little bastards, hiding in plain sight, coloring their skin as best they can, only moving at night and in the darkest shadows.

Our Story begins one-thousand years after the Mortal Apocalypse, in what used to be called the United States, but is now District Nineteen. There have been numerous Anama's captured and tortured in District Nineteen . . . and many more are on the Wanted Screens, like you see in the picture above you. Will the Anama be able to survive the Anazi's ruthless rule, or will they die off with whatever last holds Mortals have on this place they called Earth for so long . . .

x
x
x
x

W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

IN ORDER TO JOIN THIS ROLEPLAY, A FEW RULES NEED TO BE FOLLOWED. SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

ON POSTING . . .

- Do not post if your profile has not been accepted.
- Please make me happy and put some effort into your post. Nothing like this, but something worth looking at.
- At the top of each of your posts, layout or no, a name should be stated and what you are should be told as well.
- I don't expect blue pictures of real people to be easy to find. Regular pictures are fine with me, but not anime, please. As I said, what you are should be at the top of each post.
- No godmodding under any circumstances unless a character is eliminated from lack of posting.
- Shadowing is accepted to a point. Don't drag anyone anywhere. That's godmodding, you 'jit.
- If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, tell me. I'm usually lenient. :3
- No text speak, save in OOC. This is a literate/semi-literate roleplay. If you don't know how to spell a word, or use it correctly, then don't. :P

ON CONDUCT . . .

- I expect you to be respectful of other's characters. No beating them to a pulp unless they deserve it.
- No spontaneous murders of characters, unless it is done either by me or with the character's puppet master's permission and mine combined.
- There will be NO trolling in my thread. I will report you, and you will be set to 'ignore' which prohibits you from replying to my thread.
- Romance is expected. Violence is as well. But keep it in line, guys.
- No cursing like a sailor. It doesn't make you badass, and there are a hell of a lot of other ways to get your damn point across. You get me?
- Follow Gaia ToS!

ON PROFILES . . .

- I expect them to be filled out. Thank you.
- Like I said, no posting them without my consent, no posting in the actual thread without the same. In the OOC, I care not.
- I expect them to be filled out and meet the requirements that I will put in the Skeleton. They won't be lengthy, but I expect it filled out to the best of your ability.
- Put "Airplanes" in your subject line if you wish for it to be accepted.
- Last, but never least, have a Bloody good time. ;D

W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

FILL IT OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

[align=center]I am . . . [img]REAL IMAGE URL[/img] . . . who I was born to be.[/align]

✈ My name: [b](anything original, from "Cardboard" to "Taiven". Nothing like John or Jane Smith)[/b]
✈I am as old as I tell you: [b](If Anazi, anything between nineteen and three hundred)[/b]
✈ What I am may or may not concern you . . . [b](Race: Anazi/Anama)[/b]
✈ What I can do may save my a**: [b](Powers: Anazi: three of the specified; Anama: one.)[/b]
✈ What I don't want you to know about me: [b](weaknesses)[/b]
✈ Why would you like me? [b](Personality. NOT a history. More than two sentences)[/b]
✈ Any nicknames? Hated or otherwise? [b](Nicknames of your Character)[/b]
✈ The Ultimate Puppet master: [b](Username)[/b]
✈ Cry for me. I dare you. [b](History)[/b]

W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

ACCEPTED PROFILES WILL ALL BE POSTED HERE.
x
x
x
x
x
x

W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

FAQ's:

Q: Who posts first?
A: Me. I made it.

Q: What if I want to quit?
A: Tell me, dammit.

Q: What about OOC fights?
A: Intolerable. It's trolling. If I'm not here, wait. If I am, TELL ME.

Q: What about plot twists?
A: Love 'em. The more the merrier.

Q: Settings will be . . .?
A: Look at my posts, and the updates. If there isn't a recent one, read my posts. That'll give you the biggest hint.

Q: What about powers? Are they limited to what you specified in the Storyline?
A: No, others can be added, but drawbacks must be added as well. As in, I don't want any Anazi superhero's, and Anama's are only allowed to have one power. So choose wisely.

FOR ANY MORE ANSWERS, PM ME OR LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
x
x
x
x

W E L C O M E xx T O :

x
x
x
User Image
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

We are perpetually open and accepting. <3
x
x
x
x
x