Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ashira
((may I join))

((yep))
Alice Myranda Steale
"I live here. And yourself?" Alice starts walking again slowly. She then motions for the man to follow if he wishes.
"Oh I like to travel a lot and this place seemed like nice so I got myself lost here." Laughing as he followed. "It's been rather nice."
hehe 3nodding
Halargento
Alice Myranda Steale
"I live here. And yourself?" Alice starts walking again slowly. She then motions for the man to follow if he wishes.
"Oh I like to travel a lot and this place seemed like nice so I got myself lost here." Laughing as he followed. "It's been rather nice."

Alice smiles slightly but keeps her eyes scanning around. She sees Shadow and her smile broadens. "Nice? You haven't seen the true nature of this forest then.."
dozes off under the tree*
Alice Myranda Steale
Alice smiles slightly but keeps her eyes scanning around. She sees Shadow and her smile broadens. "Nice? You haven't seen the true nature of this forest then.."
"Really then I am in luck to find one who understands the forest so I might stay out of trouble." Still having a large smile on his face. "Forgive me if I sound like a lost fool."
((ok I say name, age, desc and species right?))
Halargento
Alice Myranda Steale
"Really then I am in luck to find one who understands the forest so I might stay out of trouble." Still having a large smile on his face. "Forgive me if I sound like a lost fool."

Alice laughs. Her laugh being one of a kind sounding more like the wind than anything else. "Now why would I think that?" Alice walks to Shadow and smiles. Then she starts to walk away..
Alice Myranda Steale
Alice laughs. Her laugh being one of a kind sounding more like the wind than anything else. "Now why would I think that?" Alice walks to Shadow and smiles. Then she starts to walk away..
"Hmm no idea save I'm out in the middle of a strange land with no pack and lost." Takes a look at shadow quarking an eyebrow and shrugs still following
Name: Aria
Desc: Avatar
Species: Shadow demon
Alice walks back to Shadow and blows sand in his face. "Wake up you." She looks back to the man. "The name's Alice. And yours?"
((Ace wait wrong chary lol))
Laughs at the sand. "My name is Halargento but everyone calls me Argen. A pleasure to meet you"
A slightly tall girl watched the converstations of the species down below from her perch on a high branch among teh shadows of a tree. She smiled slightly, listening to their conversations.
Alice Myranda Steale
Alice walks back to Shadow and blows sand in his face. "Wake up you." She looks back to the man. "The name's Alice. And yours?"
wakes up and wipes the sand off his face* you didnt have to do that sam
Halargento
((Ace wait wrong chary lol))
Laughs at the sand. "My name is Halargento but everyone calls me Argen. A pleasure to meet you"

((Ace? Mmmhmm...*gives you a weird look*))

"Pleasure." Alice looks at Shadow again and frowns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff