Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a forest rp. You probably know the drill so I won't go into that. but the time of day is amazingly night.

Profile (required):

Name:
Race:

Mine:

Name: Alice Myranda Steale
Desc: Pic in siggy..first one..
Race:Vampire/Guardian of elements/Slayer
Name: Minwoo
Desc: In siggy!
Race: Bonedancer
Name: Nafleky
Desc: Blue hair, green eyes, 5'4'', blue and black s**t that says go away on the front and back, dark bluw baggy cargos and black shoes
Race: water demon
((want to know how to fix your ava?))
Name:Halargento
Desc: Very much like ava except no glasses and hair is silver. Clothes are loose white cotton shirt and pants with brown boots
Race: Dragon in human form
Alice walked down a path the wind blowing her deep blue dress and her short brown hair. Her hazel eyes swept through the forest looking for any disturbances.
((sure!))
The new bonedancer walked around the forest, looking for signs of death "Hmm, non here, I must find a grave soon...."
she sits in a tree and looks down into an opening. She starts to wittle a stick with a knife.
((Change one piece of clothing on your ava and save it))
Halargento

who??
((Anyone))
After minutes of walking I see a skeleton "Yes, just what I needed! Now, time for my magic...." I wave my staff and the skeleton comes alive, with full body armour and a long sword and shield "Welcome, Skeleton Commander, you are now under my control!"
((Hmm thanks))

Alice sits down under a tree her legs folded under her. She closed her eyes listening for any sound of humans or other beings.
Name: Shadow
Desc: avatar
Race: guardian of elements
Halargento

((Holy crap thanks))

Name: Sam
Desc: He wears very large dark pants which can hold many things, he's shirt is also large and dark, he walks with a large staff which glows dark, absorbing the light
Race: Light Bearer (A light demon)

Jumps down from a tree and kneels onto the ground, looks around at his surrondings and becomes aware of the light around him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff