Tobacc0's Fav

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
Suri Astowich

Suri smiled at Mae. Thinking that the rabbit girl was quite childlike, as the other grasped her finger. She did not mind. She rather liked it. It only accentuated how adorable the young girl thought the other was. Realizing she worried Mae, Suri apologized again. "Don't worry Mae. Nothing is wrong. I just am not allowed out of the city. I'm thinking maybe I worried my mother. And I don't know who is making those noises. Maybe they aren't as nice as you are." It was only now, in the unknown that Suri was frightened and that reality spoke to her.

She remembered stories about forest dwellers, but she was confused. Mae was not frightening or dangerous. She was nice and cute. Turning towards the girl, she smiled brightly again. She disliked being worried or frightened. "Are those your friends?" She asked gently. She'd have to go back soon. Her mother would be furious if she knew that she was out here.

Just then, something began to tickle Suri's nose something furious and she began to take in deep breaths. Oh no. She thought. The girl hated to sneeze. Scrunching her nose and closing her eyes, she covered her nose with her free hand and let it out. "Ahh-choo!" She sniffled as she looked over at the rabbit girl. "Excuse me." She said with a small voice, her face a light pink. She hoped she hadn't frightened her.

Interesting Friend

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cole Thornhill

User Image

Cole looked upon the beautiful woman asking for his help. Suri's Mother was attractive for her age. He bowed a little to show his respect and said. "Of course I'll look for Suri, Mrs. Astowich. My duty is to the city and the fine people in it." He picked up her hand and kissed it gently. Then took his favourite treat and watched her walk away back to the bakery.

'What lovely assets she has. And she can THRUST anytime on me' Cole thought to himself as he wondered where a 17 year old girl would run off to. He looked into the forest, half of him said it's your duty to look for her anywhere. But his Father's warning of the forest rang in his ear. So he took a deep breath and exited the city hoping she wasn't too far in the forest.

Cole walked deeper and deeper when he started to hear female voices, near the water. He sneaked in the bushes to see exactly who it was he was hearing. There Suri was beautiful as ever and what was that Thing she was with. He watched for a bit unsure what he was looking at. It was a freak he knew that but was it harming Suri?

ooc: I'm sorry Cole just turned into a pig. I hit myself even thinking it. But I know a couple of guys who would say things like that.

Fashionable Hunter

✕✥Name✥✕
User Image

Place- Lake near the edge of town
With-Two young females
OOC: I forgot to write in a name, so I'm just gonna go with it. xP

"bless you...wait a minute!"
He was suddenly startled to find two lovely ladies standing behind him having a casual conversation, and he in the middle felt he was interrupting "Uh.. excuse me?" he he murmured under his breath a slight blush across his cheeks. He wasn't really talkative when it came to the fairer sex, in fact the only women he eve spoke to was his mother;how odd that sounds. Scratching his head he gave a slight bow, "excuse me, are any of you from that town over there?" he was about to poke one of them when he noticed the strange looking fuzzy things coming out of one of the girls heads "ears?" he thought.

Interesting Friend

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Garthneth of Choiva Forest

User Image

She smiled but shook her head. "I'm sorry sir but I had not said anything. But Miss...." She paused moving her hands in the direction of the girl whom talked to her. "I don't know anyone's name. But she had called over to me." Introductions seemed to be the next in order.

"I'm Garthneth." She said nicely to the company she was now in. It was always polite to introduce one self in situations like this. That way your not being rude and calling the person he or she. One thing she was always raised to be was polite.

Tobacc0's Fav

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
Kumori~ Wind Master

Kumori was alert and tense. The boy had come out of nowhere and she didn't like surprises at all. Something about him was familiar and reminded him of Aileen. Perhaps they were family. She had always been good with genealogy and recognizing family amongst forest creatures, so why not humans?

Determined not to do anything but keep an eye on the situation, Kumori eyed the girl. Voices and a sneeze carried on the wind to her ears, but she wasn't certain if anyone else could hear it. Sometimes her powers caused her trouble. However, she'd keep an eye on this situation.

Speaking gently, Kumori also introduced herself. The elf girl was a forest creature and meant her no harm. " my name is Kumori."

Interesting Friend

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cole Thornhill

User Image

Cole now knowing there was another Male involved went out of his hiding spot. "Suri it's time to come home." He said as he made his way up to the group. He had a duty to the the bakers wife to bring her daughter home safely. And with this guy here and this freak he didn't know how safe she was.

He looked closer at the guy and realized it was the Hippie Name. His parents must of had very low IQ's for naming him Name. Name was two years older then he was and left the city to live in the forest. Name according to Cole's Father was nothing more a savage like the creatures living in the forest. And the faster he could take Suri home the better it would be.
Aileen Hart
User Image

Aileen offered her name to the elf and grinned as she saw her brother. "I'm Aileen and this is Dylan, my younger brother." Aileen smiled kindly to him. "I see you finally woke up. I was just about to show these two ladies into town, just briefly. Perhaps we should all go for lunch together?" she asked simply, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Tobacc0's Fav

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
Suri Astowich

Suri gave a light squeak as the man she'd run into earlier seemed to wake up from when she'd knocked him out. Her eyes became wide and her blush turned deeper as she bowed. "I'm so terribly sorry for hurting you earlier when I ran into you, sir, but I am from that town. My name is Suri. Please forgive me." She rushed all her words out, everything seeming to come out as one long word as she spoke quickly. Truthfully Suri was very embarrassed. She'd never been so, well, yes. She was quite careless but never meant to hurt anyone.

For the second time that day, Suri's heart leapt into her throat. "Cole!" She exclaimed as she turned towards him. She knew her mother had been worried. As he mentioned returning home, Suri gave a regretful glance towards Mae. Biting her lip, she grasped the others finger for a moment in that 'handshake' they'd established earlier and apologized softly. She didn't want to leave but Cole was older than she and he came probably as a favor to her mother. "I hope I get to see you again Mae. I'll miss you." She murmured to Mae as she took a few steps away towards Cole. Suri had always been very quick to care about people and she seemed to put Mae in that category.
User Image
Mae Hareo
"curiosity killed the...rabbit?"

Mae nodded solemnly at Suri's explanation. The humans often thought of the creatures of her forest to be dangerous, when it was actually the other way around. Suri, though, seemed to be a very kind human.

The other human with the sandy blonde hair said bless you when Suri gave out a startling sneeze, almost making Mae freeze up again, "It's alright." she said quickly, trying to let her know that she wasn't too startled. The male looked slightly flustered being around herself and Suri, which confused Mae, since he seemed fine a moment ago filling his canteen.

Suddenly a tall male with brown hair approached from the thicket, demanding Suri to come home as he approached them. Mae shrunk back, his presence not very welcoming towards her, "Yes, I-I..should be leaving. Thank you for your time..Suri." she said, her face looking downwards, prepared to escape the situation. She didn't want Suri to go, but their handshake brought possibility of them meeting again.

OOC: ((added more text to go along with above post))

Noob

Dylan Reid

User Image

あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない
それはすべてがあった事はストレート引き起こす設定する全て手遅れ
あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない

"Hello Garthneth." Dylan said. "I'm sorry, but I'm not really hungry right now. I might go and get something to eat later though." He said to his sister. Walking further into the city, he walked by the bakery where he had bought, and occasionally stolen, some bread.
(OOC: I have to eat dinner, I'll be back.)

試してみて、このように行動することができますは起こりませんでした
あなたがこれまでにそれらを持っていたようにお友達をフォロー
- それはADTRによって複雑だ
(( i have to go for the night. cheers! ))

Interesting Friend

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Garthneth of Choiva Forest

User Image

She smiled as Aileen invited her to join them for lunch. "I would really like that." She said finally making friends that weren't her own kind. True, Elves only stick around their own kind unless it's for political reasons. And they had a senate designed to keep the common Elves away from different races.

As Dylan left, her eyes followed him. She always heard that some Elvish women fell in love with humans. Those that do are shunned from returning home. Her village was full of pride and they didn't like change very well. Even in her own village there was discrimination.

Interesting Friend

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cole Thornhill

User Image

As Cole waited for Suri to follow him his ears hardly believing what he was hearing. She wanted to see this Mae again and that she'd miss her. He had to clear his head, he was already sure if his Father found out, he'd get the strap. "Are you ready?" He asked looking at Suri who didn't really want to go.

The part that cared for her wanted to let her stay there for a little bit longer. But the part that was afraid of his Father was telling him to take her by the hand and go home. He head was full of debating on what to do. He really liked Suri and didn't want her to be upset with him. On the other hand he had promised to tell her, her mother was looking for her.

Tobacc0's Fav

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
Kumori~ Wind Master

Kumori gave a glance over as the boy Dylan left. She had been correct in assuming that they were related. Smiling light at the elfen girl, who introduced herself as Garthneth, Kumo smiled and nodded. She would like more company in the town from her own kind. She was nervous as it was being somewhere that generally didn't welcome magical folk. Turning her finger a little, she smiled as she made a small flower dance. The others could speak but she was perfectly fine being in her own world. However, after a moment curiosity got the best of her and she had to ask. "So, Garthneth," she said softly, "How did you come to be so far from your people?"

{Ooc: Good night! See you tomorrow!}

Tobacc0's Fav

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
Suri Astowich

Suri knew they'd have to leave and it seemed Cole was frightening Mae a little. Nodding towards him, she began to walk away, taking a final glance back to the rabbit girl. She'd find some way to see her again. They had to see each other again. After all, she believed they were friends now. And it would be nice to be away from the folks in the city. She longed for a friend whom she could confide in after all. Everyone in the city liked her happiness but no one cared to really get to know her. Once in a while, she did have a deeper side to her than the ditzy exterior that her personality portrayed.

As she walked, Suri glanced up at Cole. His father was very strict. He hated the forest and wanted to run it down. Destroy it. She didn't like this idea. "I'm sorry that you had to come out here. I know your father dislikes this place." She said gently, faintly still ashamed of her careless actions. The forest was quiet, the breeze nice as it blew strands of her hair in her face. She didn't care though. She liked it when her hair was a little unkempt.

Looking up at the sky, she smiled. Being sad did not suit the girl and she was always looking at the brighter side of things. After all, she'd get to see Mae again sometime. That was always something to look forward to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff