Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Let’s just say I have an idea concerning her location.” Mab replied, eyeing her knight with a more amused air than before. “Chris is a woman not that hard to find. Perhaps we can have her teach you a few things.” She teased and crossed her arms, waiting for Gideon to pay for the meal, lunch and the dessert that they had just had. Poor man. It was not a happy fate to be afraid of women and have an insane, mentally twisted one as your leader; the way he was dealing with it was pretty hilarious however. Had he not proven so useful as a winter knight, he would have made a perfect court buffoon.

She glanced over at the cashier and could not stop her lips from creating a smile. That girl probably thought Guy crazy, or in the worst case homosexual, though that was not an option allowed by the blond youth’s appearance. The winter queen shifted her weight from one leg to the other in an imperceptible fashion, turning her entire self around to slide towards the exit. The entire situation was becoming tiresome. Seattle was even duller than Nevernever, if that was even possible, and the looks on everyone’s faces when watching her was down right unusual. Or maybe she just imagined things. She had this particular talent hidden up her sleeve, which was why part of her minions did not understand her methods when it came to handling the kingdom. But that is a discussion for another time.

Stepping out of the edifice and out into the polluted, heavy air that was floating over this town, Mab waited for the man to get in step with her and began to walk. It was not long after they rounded a corner, hitting on an empty street, that they had been forced to halt by one of the winter servants. The little thing mumbled incoherent phrases which contained Chrys’s name, the Erlking horn and the word stolen. The bile rose in Laelia’s throat as she ran her fingers through her hair, pondering on the next movement. She turned to Guy.

“Go to the museum and check all the recordings. The thieves were probably caught on the camera. I’ll meet you once I’m finished.”
                                          No sooner had she finished speaking, than Mab was out of Guy’s visual field faster than it would have taken him to make any comments regarding the duty he had been given.

She reached the Blackstone’s shop destination in due time. The woman did not know many real magic shops in this town, plus, she needed the help of a wizard, not to buy an antique object that was supposed to confer her extraordinary capacities. Mab did not knock, nor bothered to check whether the store was open or not, she simply entered and walked directly to the owner.

“Do you have a few minutes?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How can you find a heaven in this hell?"

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

Keep yourself from falling into cursed deep waters...
Now it's time for the future.

It's been a long way from the forsaken prison
Seeing the downtrodden ones serve false masters
The rivalry of gods must end here once and for all.

Knowing the ▻ desire ◅ for the crown will lead nowhere
Down there in the ₰ fire ₰ of the forge it has to burn.

✥══════════════════════════════════════════✥

Selena had truly posed no outward reaction at his aggressive language which, apparently, was directed towards her. She was too preoccupied with offering her assistance that she could not care less whether he was willing to receive it or not. She would forcefully help him anyway, perhaps tie him up if he struggled too much. The taxi driver turned on the engine, but stopped it a few seconds after, arching a brow at his so supposed clients as it became obvious he would make no money for now. He did not understand why they would get inside his vehicle if the injured man’s house was a minute of climbing stairs only, although he refrained from saying anything on the matter. He walked out and helped Selena carry out Asad, leaving the two of them next to the edifice inhabited by the latter.

“Fine.” She sighed, slightly annoyed. “No hospital, but we’ll get you inside your house and make sure you stay there today. Deal?” Her palms pressed against his cheeks, asserting the level of the damage provoked by whatever it was that physically disturbed him and her lids fell over orbs for a very short interval. Just what had this man done to himself? What it was there as evil and outrageous as to make him want to end his own life? She again supported his weight, letting his arm hang loosely around her thinly clad shoulders as they both ascended towards his apartment. He most certainly appeared reluctant in having her inside his home, but whenever he made an attempt at declining, she pretended she was deaf and blind and ignored his pleas.

“You don’t need to be sorry.” She conjectured in an unusually low whisper, as if afraid to further startle him. “Things like this happen to people who do not take proper care of themselves.” Continued the vampire with the scolding, planting both of them in front of his door while she waited for him to retrieve the key from his pocket, or any other place that he kept the object in.

The scent of blood was growing stronger with the moment, and truthfully, it was being a bit uncomfortable for the insatiable creature that was the blonde as the aroma lingered and hovered teasingly under her nostrils. She held her breath, obstructing the air, thus the smell, from entering her lungs. Still, she preferred earning her food, and just taking it for someone as weak as this one was would bring her no long term satisfaction. True, blood was not really her food; it was just the meaning and the implication of the liquid that roused her up.

“What if we fix you a tea and you tell me what has gotten you like this? I'm pretty open minded to explanations. “

Distinct Lunatic

TIME SKIP COMMENCEMENT

Two Weeks Later

Lunatic

User Image

Asad Hadithi [Cursed via Denarian]

ΘDS

He felt pretty silly, being helped up to his apartment like he couldn't otherwise do so on his own. Still, it was very surprising to meet someone who was so willing to help him, someone who wasn't even a friend, nor had met him any time prior. He also felt silly because he wanted so very badly to deny her help, but he felt like couldn't. After all, she was holding him very tightly, and didn't seem to be in anyway, ready to stop trying to help him. Then there was the taxi driver, that poor soul, who helped him further still up to his house, even though he stopped him from making any REAL money. When they made it to Asad's door, he reached into his pocket and gave the poor soul a 20, at least, all the while keeping the handkerchief at his nose with his other hand.

"This really isn't necessary.." he said to Selena, as she dragged him back into his apartment. It was all very much clean, except for the assortment of books on rare coins which scattered tabletops, as well as sketches of that damn Denarius, and Rhea. Along with this were tones of college papers and homework. Pencils and paper, and books were really all that seemed to exist in that house. The majority, however, of the books around were actually related to the universe. Stars, galaxies, black holes and string theory books.

"...S-sure....tea..." He sighed, resigning to the fact that he wasn't going to get anything denarius-related things done that day. Really, his body was shutting down on him.

He went to go wash off his face, and tried to be the best host for the vampire that he could, until she decided he wasn't going to drop dead, and left. The entire time, he seemed to avoid the subject of himself. He even kicked the noose he'd thrown into a corner in his living room, behind a char and out of sight.

------------------------------Two Weeks Later--------------------------

Asad was once again on the floor of his apartment. This time, he was looking far less ill. His eyes weren't as raccoon-y and he was actually consuming something with sustenance; a salad. In front of him was a giant atlas, with a few places marked on the map. The majority of said places were in the water. All he had was an image of the spot where the denarius was, but that wasn't good enough. Therefore, he tried to retrace his steps before heading out. Rather, he already had retraced his steps, it's just that he had no means to get there. His so called "friends" had been too busy to go boating. So, for now he was just obsessing.

He'd found out that the coin he'd been drawing, was in fact real. This meant that he might not be crazy, afterall. I mean, who conjures up a coin they've never seen before in their life, that turns out being real! That's ridiculously insane. He'd considered everything, so, for now he was just rolling with it. Maybe someone was playing some sick twisted joke on him. Whatever it was, he wanted to either find that coin, or find out that he was, in fact, crazy.

He really wanted to go out and just get the damn coin already, but he didn't know how to ride a boat on his own, nor did he have the money to go and get one. Hell, he didn't even make the money needed to rent a car, let alone rent a boat for the day. However, even if his friend did take him, he wasn't exactly sure what to tell them. He could only just imagine how insane that conversation sounded.

"Hey, Can I borrow your boat?"

"What for?"

"Just looking for a small silver-dollar sized coin called a denarius. I've started seeing visions of this demon girl telling me to find it. No big deal, because the coin I mentioned, I didn't even know it was real until I found out that it was. I have to go pick it up so I can help free her, and in return she's going to give me the answers to the universe!"

Yeah, he couldn't imagine that going over well.

"Just go steal your friend's boat. He won't even miss it. It's not like he's using it right now. You don't need to worry about getting lost. I'll tell you how to get there. I already know the way, and I can lead you right to me."

"<<No, Rhea. No.>>" he said, speaking in his native tongue of Arabic, this time, <<I'm not going to steal his freakin' boat?! He'll never trust me again.>>"

"They'll never know...."

"I'm NOT stealing their boat!" He said, in english picking up his bowl of Salad and tossing it at the demon projection, who wasn't even really there. It flew right through her, and slammed against the front door. It's contents went flying everywhere, getting ranch and lettuce all over his hard wood floors, and furniture.

Luckily, just like it had been before, it was one of the only, and very few, actual messes in his house. The rest of the messes were from scattered papers and books. His poor galaxy books seemed to be collecting dust, since Asad's obsession was currently on something else. Hell, even his homework, he hadn't finished or touched in weeks, was collecting specks of dust. He had really fallen behind. He might not even have a job, now.

"Don't you want to know the secrets~"

"Of course I do. However, I-"

"Why don't you just go steal the boat. We can get it back, nice and safe. No harm done. You promised you'd come save me. I've been trapped for so long. We made a fair trade. My freedom, for knowledge."

"And I don't plan to not come get you, but I'm not stealing a boat, no matter what you say. I will free you, I promise."

"Not fast enough. I've been patient long enough..." The ghost of Rhea brushed Asad's cheek. He could.....feel it. It was weird, but he liked it. "And now that I've found you, I can't wait any longer!"

"It'll just be a little longer....Maybe I could...Maybe I could steal that boat. I could go at night. He really would never know. I'll bring it back, and everything. He can't be mad if he never knows, right? So...when I free you, where will you stay?"

Rhea smiled, "Don't you worry about that. Just come find me."

Asad nodded, beyond determined. He was still tired as hell, and covered all over in infected cuts and things, but at least, he was treating himself far better. Sadly, even though it may have been 'better', it was, unfortunately, still not good enough. He still had to suppress his fevers with medicine, and, sometimes it was hard for him to want to wake up. He'd never had an infection this bad, before, even from his times in Africa as a kid. Still, he'd convinced himself that he could handle it.

ΘDSξϞD

Hallowed Heckler

User Image

To my sick soul, as sin's true nature is,
INDENTATIONINDENTATIONEach toy seems prologue to some great amiss:
INDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONSo full of artless jealousy is guilt,
INDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONINDENTATIONIt spills itself in fearing to be spilt.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Humanoid...ugh Standing outside Pollo's 'partment ... Why do human's have doors? People are dying...randomly...why aren't we doing anything about it?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Speak in: #333366

Two weeks later, Zylthandroxus had figured that the little tart that was his most close partner wasn't really as useful as a reliable mode of transporation as he thought. Nothing against little Ana, but he was back to his bike. More importantly, he upgradded to a motorcycle. Yeah it was dangerous, but he was a dragon. It suited him better and he could get away with weaving in and out of traffic like he was used to...But on highways!

This had proved too much fun, so he only brought it out when he needed to get from point A to point B in a short amount of time.

Like not today.

Today, the dragon wasn't using any sort of vehicular transportation. In fact, he was using the Ways as transportation. All dressed in fancy armor kinda made it hard to pedal and not look ridiculous. Plus, never have a cape around motorized vehicles, or planes. Thankfully it didn't take him long to get to his destination, which was indeed Apollo's apparment. How did he know this was Apollo's? The piece of paper told him, also the Council kept tabs on what registered wizard was where in case something happened.

Zy'than had stopped on his way to grab lunch from a sandwich shop though. Never mind that the dragon probably looked ridiculous in full armor ( minus the really awesome helmet he had still stashed in his side-pack he broke out for occasions such as this) to the poor human souls. He did eventually get to the right place, eyed the door for a few moments, adjusted the drink tray and sandwich bag in his hands and sighed.

Humans...

The dragon raised a bare fingered gloved hand that was holding the sandwich bag, knocked with the back of his knuckles, took a quick aurical scan of the threshold, and determined it wasn't worth forcing his way inside unless he had to.

"Room service!" he said in the sweetest voice he could.

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
User Image
>>>>>>>>>>>>☽◯☾
User Image
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Believe in love, believe in Magic. Hell believe in Santa Clause.
>>>>>>>>Believe in others, believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, If you don't, no one will."

The shop Mab stepped into was currently very crowded, covered in boxes and wooden crates all with shipping labels. The owner, Henry, was currently standing on a step stool putting away things into the shelves. He was restocking some of his herbs. Some of the boxes were full of the stuff and he would restock the shop and what was over stock would end up in his own lab downstairs.

When the shop bell rang he glanced over his shoulder at the woman who entered. He had never seen her in the shop before he was getting a lot of strange people in his shop lately. But he really couldn’t begrudge new customers though. It wasn’t as if he had many regulars who came in.

He tucked away some more items on the shelf before climbing down the stool. He then grabbed a dust cloth from another shelf to clean off his hands. “Welcome to Blackstone Arcane and Magic. What can I do for…

He stopped both in his welcome and his movements at her sudden inquiry if he had a few moments. He took a second look at her, closer this time. Had he seen her before? He didn’t think so. He didn’t ever remember seeing her anywhere. “Sure, I can spare a few minutes. What do you need?

This was probably a very stupid idea, he knew it was. But as he looked at her, he extended out his wizard senses. Feeling the space around her, he paused in suspicion and sudden hesitation when he felt the sheer force of magical energies around her. Who ever she was, she had power…just who was she? And more importantly, what did she want with his time?

The next thing he did was even more stupid then extending his wizard senses to see if she had magic, which she apparently did, in spades. But gathering up his concentration and focusing his magic he opened his wizard sight, and focused it on her.

He was nearly blinded.

Holy, Hell…” He clapped his sight shut almost as fast as he had opened it. But he had seen enough. Once a wizard looks at something or someone with their sight, it was ingrained on their mind forever, never to be forgotten. Don’t get him wrong, what he had seen of the woman was blindingly beautiful, and utterly horrifyingly terrifying.

He staggered back until he nearly knocked over a stack of crates in the room. Gathering up his power around him to either throw a quick spell or create a fast make shield should he need it. Who ever she was, there was no way she was human, not with that much power at least, she had wanted to talk, at least she hadn’t come in guns blazing and trying to kill him or she wouldn’t have come in and started asking for his time. But that didn’t stop him from bracing him self in-case she tried.

Who are you…?

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“It seems this place is rather empty.” Mab commented, taking one step closer towards Henry as she simultaneously examined her surroundings. Books and all sorts of items were scattered all over the place, delivering the impression she often had when she entered an antique store. It was actually a comfort for her to find herself surrounded by the smell of old books. It reminded her of the far away youth and her beginning years as a queen.

“Thank you for receiving me. “She began, drawing a steady breath in an attempt to find the best way to voice her request. It was not as if she could go hocus pocus on him and ask him to follow her orders unless he wished his death. No, the winter queen wanted to adopt a diplomatic behavior and treat this human nicely. Though she would find that course of action much easier if he did not act like a mad man and did not begin to study her in a rather rude fashion.

“If you were that curious, you could have asked.”
                                          Came the scolding from the winter queen as she retrieved a higher seat and arranged herself in it while Henry calmed his nerves down. He had truly been an idiot for trying to identify her, more so when her intentions had not been harmful in the least. She watched him stagger back in what she supposed was fear and made a pantomime of casting her eyes upward, locking them on his figure afterwards. It was evident he was not accustomed to the type of customers she represented. She wondered how he would react later, after telling him her reason for being here. His question, however, took her by surprise.

“Who am I?”
                                          The Ice Queen accidentally let out a chuckle, obviously more amused than insulted by his little performance. “You did not have time to find that out, did you?’ She arched a brow and stood up again, laying her fingers on the counter in a casual manner.

“Just call me Laelia. You can think of me whenever you see snow outside, but that is not the point of this discussion.” Sighing, the silver haired vixen continued speaking before the wizard could stop her. “I need a favor from you. Nothing that will endanger your life, more like a wizard or a spell. I need to locate an item. Are you up to that?”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How can you find a heaven in this hell?"

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

Keep yourself from falling into cursed deep waters...
Now it's time for the future.

It's been a long way from the forsaken prison
Seeing the downtrodden ones serve false masters
The rivalry of gods must end here once and for all.

Knowing the ▻ desire ◅ for the crown will lead nowhere
Down there in the ₰ fire ₰ of the forge it has to burn.

It was obvious that Asad did not want her in his apartment. He seemed a bit agitated and anxious to have her out of there as soon as possible, even if he adopted a most polite behavior and attempted to act like a host. After serving him his tea, the vampire took the indiscrete liberty of studying the space around her, and the drawings he had left at sight. He was pretty talented, but the image of the demoness on the paper worried her, to say the least. She did not think he was anything else except a very interested in magic teenager, and the drawings triggered an alarm signal which intensified as she laid eyes on the sketch of a coin. She knew about that coin, more or less. During her travels she had gained access to many books and magical items, she even used a few of them, so what he was trying to discover, was not a complete secrete to her.

But she did not say anything related to it. She simply smiled and complimented his art, treating the sketches like they were nothing but the result of his imagination. Helping him in his mission would do this guy more harm than good, and she promised herself to keep tabs on him for a short, or a longer while. Eventually, she left and resumed her business for that day, succeeding in buying the other part of the nightclub. It was a pretty successful location, and the required etiquette opened her the doors to a mass of energy sources.

Two weeks later

The day started as usual for Selena, except that in her bed, was sleeping another man, blonde, emerald eyes and a body worked up in the gym that had pleased her during the previous night. You would say that a woman could get easily bored of nocturnal activities, but this vampire never got tired of draining her preys of their energy piece by piece, slowly so that she could also enjoy the ride. It was probably selfish on her part to steal the life of so many people, but she needed to survive as well in this world.

Getting herself up, she strolled towards the kitchen and fixed herself a cup of tea. The image of Asad never truly left her conscience, and that was also partly because once in two days she checked on him to make sure he did not endeavor himself in any reckless, life endangering activities. Today, she would have to go and visit him again, though she could not decide whether to use the window or the door as an entrance. Oh well, she would see once she reached him.

Getting her salacious figure in the shower, also ignoring the man stuffed up in her mattress, she turned on the faucet and allowed the cold water to climb down her skin in continuous waves. She did not like high temperature. It was annoying for her organism when the contrast between her body and the water was too enormous. However, unlike the many other times she lost herself to the sound of the rustling liquid, the blonde got out after five minutes and got herself all set up for another day. This time she was wearing a pair of white shorts, matched by a black sleeveless blouse and a pair of simple, not that high, heels. A white bag found its rest hung to her wrist. She was not having any official affairs to handle, nor was she willing to face her nocturnal companion. She left a note on the fridge in which she kindly asked him to lock the door after departure and got out of the building complex.

The sound of traffic greeted her with the same resilience as ever, and upon seeing the long alignment of vehicles waiting to advance, she decided to walk. The man’s house was not that far. In fact, it only too her fifteen minutes to reach him and also climb the stairs that lead to his apartment. In her indiscretion, Selena pressed her ear against the door and listened, but all that she could hear was Asad talking to himself about stealing a …boat?

Straightening her posture, Selena knocked three times, already preparing her nails to unlock the door in case he refused to answer.

Lunatic

User Image

Asad Hadithi [Cursed via Denarian]

ΘDS

Just as Asad nodded at her final words, there came a rapping on his front door. He turned his head to stare at it, for a minute, deciphering if he had even truly heard it happen. He slowly stood up, and crept over to the front door, moving the tossed, plastic bowl over, so he wouldn't step on it. Of course, it didn't change the fact that there was ranch and salad everywhere.

He peeked through the peephole, and let out a sigh. It was Selena-again. He didn't understand why she kept coming back. He was fine, it was just a nosebleed. He was fine. But then, again, maybe he really wasn't fine. If one looked around him, they'd be pretty concerned for him. Hell, he was sometimes concerned for himself.

"<<What is she doing here? >>" he mumbled in Arabic. Rhea shrugged at him as he opened the door.

"....Hello there, nurse Selena." He said, smiling, softly. He had a much improved demeanor than that of which he had before. Still, though, he looked ill. Now with a more, cold-like appearance. His cheeks retained a lot of pink colour mostly because his temperature was still as high as it had been the day they first met, maybe even higher, by now.

Poor Selena, the scent of fresh blood still lingered in the room. No, he hadn't tried to kill himself, again, thank god. However, some of the cuts from when he had, were still seeping blood among other things. If he hadn't have been wearing black, one might have even seen it, staining his shirt.

"Can I help you?" He said, leaning against the door, which wasn't fully open, blocking the view of the house. She could probably, just barely see the bits of salad lying everywhere. "It's kind of a mess, I was eating salad and, uhm...OH no! a spider." He smacked the wall, pretending to squish a spider. "Finally got you..." he laughed, "Pesky..."

In all honesty, Asad didn't mind spiders. Hell, they reminded him of home, in their own way. However, everyone in America seemed so terrified of them, he figured it wouldn't be a terrible lie. Honestly though, Selena didn't know him. She certainly didn't know that he preferred catching and saving spiders, instead of killing them. And she'd never know that he wasn't actually terrified of them. However, from what he'd seen of his American friends, they'd quicker burn their house down, than touch and even SAVE a spider. The only spiders Asad WAS afraid of, would be those poisonous types, and he knew most of the species of spider that were.

"Lose her....." Rhea said, haughtily, crossing her arms.

"...Y-you're welcome to come in...but...uhm...messy...so..." This made Rhea roll her eyes. Asad cleared his throat, and shrugged, shooting an awkward look at Rhea, who shot him a look of disgust and anger. That probably wasn't going to cut it. He'd nearly bled on the woman, and she seemed un-bothered.

Honestly, no matter what Rhea had to say, he found the woman utterly stunning, and really didn't mind her visits. However, he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it, from Rhea, later. Now that he was actually talking to her, it was very much like having an imaginary friend. Only, this imaginary friend had anger issues, and a personality of her own. She was also very loud. However, she was pretty, too, so that always helped.

ΘDSξϞD
User Image

♞Marcus ✪ Kessler
♞ Ѻcuppation: Fallen/Ͼorporate Businessman

Where there's blood
There's death not glory.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
Ah La Vie En Rose, Marcus would claim that this place was far to classy for such a place as Seattle, expensive and exquisite to say the least truly whoever put this place together had a taste for the high end of society. Stepping into the little café Marcus ware his usual black pinstripe Armani custom tailored of course, a black button up underneath with a crimson red tie, his glasses sitting low on the bridge of his nose and his hair was as always neat and groomed, all in all he looked immaculate, not a spot nor a wrinkle in his suit.

Of course he had his cane but it wasn’t the skull on top that let everyone know who he was, his name was almost everywhere, Marcus was one of those influential people who had his fingers in everything, but even the people in charge knew not to bother him too much, he could be quite scary when his anger was roused. He glanced around the café with a small smile nodding politly to a few people before making his way to the counter “Large Coffee, cream and sugar and please…..don’t skimp on either” he would say with another polite smile before paying the youngster and walking over to a table by the window to wait.

He was in La Vie En Rose for a particular reason frankly it was really the only place Seattle had that he liked, most of this place was dump compared to the other cities he had been too, why Ana made them come here would remain a mystery to Marcus but he obeyed it wasn’t like he had any other choice. What in the world would she want with the erlking though? For two weeks Marcus toiled over that question again and again through all the mythos the erlking was one of the most dangerous and one of the hardest to control he was considered a king amongst fey, if ana belived she had to power to control him then fine but Marcus had seen what happens when an angel gets uppity….they tend to fall and though Marcus was one of those that followed Lucifer hell he convinced others to join the cause…deep down he regretted it was a hell of sorts for him, to look around and see people happy and knowing that that would never happen for him, he let out a soft sigh before turning his gaze to the people on the street.

Marcus began to think back on everything, the fall happened faster than he would have thought and was painful even for a divine being. His thoughts fast forwarded to a young man he had met…Cato was his name and what Marcus had done…deals were tricky…deals with a fallen angel were even more so and the price was usually too high then again now and days…mortals would do anything for a little money or fame. In any case Cato wished for his brothers health, to live, the boy had become seriously ill and Cato would have given him anything to make it so and all Marcus wanted was a favor in the future…it was far too easy and once a deal is made it cannot be unmade, Marcus healed the boys brother but the terms of such a healing were left alone, so Marcus offered immortality, of course the boy would have to take one of the coins but that’s neither here nor there.

The favor that Marcus asked for however was simple, the location of the alchemists guild of which revenge fueled Cato provided, the rest as they say…is history the alchemists were dead and Cato had disappeared except for his brother. Speaking of which, Marcus took out his phone and punched in a number “Saxiel…. Be a dear and do me a favor” he spoke low “I need to find something out for me, there is a man Henry Blackstone…the man claims to be a wizard…authenticate that claim would you” he didn’t bother to wait for a response before he hung up just as his coffee arrived, he added more sugar of course before taking a sip, all the sugar in it was like a shock to his system but he loved it, besides the coffee here was strong you’d still taste the bitterness even with all the sugar…perfect cup of coffee, Marcus genuinely smiled…finally something the humans did something right.

Looking back out the window Marcus began to wait for Saxiel to return the phone call and they’ll see where to go from there.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
User Image
>>>>>>>>>>>>☽◯☾
User Image
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Believe in love, believe in Magic. Hell believe in Santa Clause.
>>>>>>>>Believe in others, believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, If you don't, no one will."

Henry decided that using the crates he had fallen against for support was the best idea. So he continued to lean against them as he watched her. “Yeah…” He admitted to her and himself when she scolded him. “Yeah, that was stupid.

Even though his sight was closed the image still burned in the back of his head. She had to be something supernatural, humans didn’t have that type of power. She wasn’t vampire that was for sure, she was possibly something from the Nevernever, and that made him nervous.

He shifted his position to keep his eyes on her when she stood and walked over to put her hand on the counter, laughing at his question about who she was. Of course she wouldn’t tell him, names had power and you never give your name to anyone lightly.

Lealia…right.” He muttered. The rest of her introduction confused him. Seattle was really too wet for snow, they had mild winters. Some years they would get two maybe three good snow storms, other years they wouldn’t get any. So what did snow fall have to do with her?

He was a little surprised, not that she knew he was a wizard, but at the task that she wanted him to do. He frowned slightly, pushing away from the crates and walking over to sit against the desk in one corner. “Find something…? What kind of item is it?

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
How can you see into my eyes...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXlike open doors...?

XXXXXLeading you down into my core

Where I’ve become so numb...
XXXXXXXXXwithout a soul...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXmy spirit sleeping somewhere cold......

~*Aliynae*~XXXXXXXXX

User Image

It had been...an extremely boring day. One of the days she just...wanted to close up the store and go out and play somewhere. Unfortunately...there were two problems with that. One, it had been slow couple of weeks, and her rent was due soon, and she didn't have quite enough, so if she wanted to keep her shop, small and crowded and dingy as it was, she'd have to make some money. Which meant she had to keep it open all the times she was posted it would be open. Second...freakishly for Seattle, it was still bright sunny daylight outside. She hated the sun. Not in the 'I'm a vampire, aggh I'm burning in the sunlight' way...because the books were wrong about that, at least for her kind, but in the 'Eek, I have really fair skin and get really bad sunburns' way. (She also, despite the opinion of a certain popular series of books, does not sparkle.)

She did need to go out again soon, though. Because she was hungry. She needed a new supplier for her food - her last one had suddenly disappeared. Unfortunately, her suppliers had a bad tendency to disappear on her...many of them were hunters, and they led dangerous lives. Dangerous, short lives, tracking down and hunting dangerous beasts to kill, to sell body pieces and, in her case, blood. It was expensive, buying her blood like that, but it was easier than hunting down her own dangerous beasts. It would be so much easier if she could normally...but thanks to that gypsy b***h and the damn 'allergy' she'd cursed Allie with, she couldn't even taste a drop of human blood without getting violently sick.

Allie sighed, flopping down onto the desk, burying her face in her arms. She was so...bored... She hadn't had a single customer all day. By this point, she'd even be willing to get a tourist in here, even though she hated tourists. At least it would be something to break up the monotony of the day...

[OOC Post recycling! xD]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWake me up inside
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWake me up inside
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCall my name and save me from the dark...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBid my blood to run
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBefore I come undone

XXXXXXXXXXXXXSave me from the nothing I’ve become......

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
User Image
"From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment."
User Image

Blackstone?” Quipped an interested accented voice. “A wizard? What need would you have for a wizard, Kessler?

The owner of the voice slipped into the other chair across the table. Ana smiled at him faintly as she crossed one leg over the other and folded her hands on her lap. The posture was elegant on her, her dress was white with an overlay of dark red lace over it, a sun-dress despite the cooling fall air outside. But she had a full length long coat to make up for the length of the dress.

She arched a brow curiously at him as she waited for an answer. She looked over at the waiter who brought him coffee. “Can I get a white wine spritzer, if you please?

She paid for her drink in advance and watched the young waiter walk off to get her order as she shrugged out of her coat. “I hope you are not doing something stupid. Don’t go messing with wizards, Kessler. They make things…complicated.

The waiter brought her drink and he gave a faint smile as she took it from him and then lifted it to her lips to take a drink, staring out the window at the pedestrians as they walked by the window. “Things aren’t going as quickly as I thought they would.” Her tone and gaze was vacant, staring out the window without really seeing the people outside. They were just people, hardly worth looking at anyway.

I need your help Marcus.” She never called him Marcus without reason, it was always Kessler. She carefully turned her gaze to him, set her glass down and then leaned forward to fold her arms on the table. “I think your far reaching contacts might be able to help in this problem. I’ve been looking for the past two weeks but I think this one might be beyond my reach without outside assistance. We need to find the Lake of Avalon.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
XXXXXXXXKellen ThieronXXXXXXXX
┌─╫┘XXXXXyour Heart's Blood tastes so Sweet to my TongueXXXXX└╫─┐
sɹɐǝ ʎɯ ɹoɟ sǝıuoɥdɯʎS ʇɔǝɟɹǝd sɯɐǝɹɔS pǝzıuoƃɐ ɹnoʎ

So Kellen had faced down an Angel of God, argued with him for a time, accepted one of the Holy Swords of the Paladins (thus becoming one himself), been all but blinded by the sword's greeting of it's (temporary. Temporary!) master...what had he done after that?

...Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Well, not quite. Kellen had shoved the bigass broadsword into his closet, shut the door, and refused to think about it for a time (except for checking on it from time to time to see if it had happened to disappear. Nope. One big giant ugly broadsword, still leaning innocently against the wall in his closet. Damnit.

He'd gone about his regular business, trying to pretend that none of it had ever happened...but a part of his mind kept thinking about it, about the sword, about that d**k of an angel...and about his parting words. Kellen knew...damnit, he knew what would have to happen next, but he was just...putting it off. He kept trying to track down the coin he'd been hired to find, but...the trail was faint, the clues few. He was mostly just waiting, now, for one of his contacts to get back with him.

So, finally, today, he decided to just...get it over with. Wrapping the sword up tightly to make it less obvious what it was, Kellen tucked it under his arm and made his way to one place he'd sworn never to return to. St. James Cathedral.

It hadn't changed at all, in the past eight years. Yeah, some minor changes in landscaping and s**t like that, but for the most part...it was exactly the same. Kellen fought the sensation that he was ten years old again, shifting his grip on the sword as he headed into the building, walking through it with the air of one who belongs there, who knows where he's going. Judging from what Michael had said...

Kellen went straight to the office reserved for the head priest, opening the door without knocking. He stormed straight in, a dark expression on his face. Kel went straight to the desk, looking at the man behind it only briefly, to make certain it was the right person...and then he pulled the sword out, slammed it down sideways on the desk (making some of the wrappings shift and fall off), then looked up at Ewyn challengingly. Sort of a 'What the ******** gonna happen now, hm old man?' look. (Watch the guy have a heart attack from having someone come in without knocking, drop a sword on his desk, and be someone he hasn't seen in eight years. That would be ironic, considering why Kel had taken the damn sword in the first place.)

Friendly Friend

▬▬▬Eidel Frayda Reyna Baumann ▬▬▬ חנה
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I got soul, but I'm [not] a soldier. ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[Senior] Paladin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Every morning, as I go walkin' by,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ I feel you lookin', that's why I take my time.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ Why don't you talk to me, walk with me, baby~

User Image
                              Ugh. This one was so... blegh. So dark. Comfortable, but too dark. Way too dark. Ugh. Maybe this one? This one was cute! No. No, no, no. Too casual. Maybe... no. No, these colours were all wrong. Well, this one would work. It would be good for later, for running errands. Oh, but... Ugh, why wasn’t this fitting right today? This one maybe? It was kinda simple, but... She could wear it with... Yeah? Yeah. But, then again... would she be too cold? Oh... she should wear something else. But... but this one looked so good... Ugh. She’d deal with it. Besides, except for walking to and fro, she’d probably be inside most of the time. And it was worth it, since this was the only thing that seemed to look good on her today.

She huffed, pouting at herself in the mirror. She spent a minute trying to calm the tangled mane of her hair. She made a few faces at her reflection. Smile. Frown. Oh, really? Haha, that's funny! Oh, no way! They all looked okay, except for that one stupid curl on her forehead that she just couldn't get to stay - with the rest - of her hair! Ugh! Fine. Fine. The forehead curl could stay, but only because the alarm she'd set on her old brick of a cell phone (newer ones tended to stop working when she used them, for some reason) started beeping. Okay. Three minutes.

Should she put on - no. No jewelry. She didn't have time to think about how she looked anymore. Oh, if only she hadn't slept in so long, this would have been so much easier! But she had slept in, and sacrifices had to be made if she was going to make it to her date on time.

Okay, well, not a date. She was just going to go get some coffee in one of the billions of Starbucks in this city. (Seriously, why did they even need to build that many? America had a real addiction problem when it came to coffee.) Coffee with that cute boy. The one who'd bumped into her a couple of weeks ago when she was coming home from the church. The one who she actually kinda sorta not for sure maybe really liked. Sorta. Only a little. Maybe. Well, it would be weird if she didn't like him, right? He was cute, and nice, and funny - and she was pretty sure he did magic - not that she'd actually seen him do it, or asked about it, or - well, anyway, bonus points for that one. But, it wasn't a date, so it didn't matter. It was just coffee! Hey, friends got coffee together, right? Right. They were friends, doing their first official friend thing. This was a friend date, not a... date... date... Right...?

She stuffed her feet into her boots as she scrambled about the sittinglivingdining room of her apartment, which was now furnished with such grand luxuries as a couple of cheap dorm room chairs, a not-too-shabby square coffee table, and a bookshelf, cluttered with thises and thats - pictures, a bowl for her key, knick knacks, some large, leather-bound books - that tilted precariously to the left. (Hey, she'd assembled it all by herself, and exactly how the instructions said to, as far as she could tell. It wasn't her fault that all they'd given her were stupid pictures that made no sense!) Wallet? Check. Phone? Check. Purse? Check. Key? Check.

She stuffed everything but her key into her purse as she shut the lights off, feeling, by force of habit, to make sure she still had her star hanging around her neck. (Which was a silly thing to do, since she never took it off to begin with, but a habit is a habit.) The last thing she grabbed was her sword, and she was out the door. She fumbled a moment once in the hallway, trying to find her apartment key in the mess of key chains she'd stuck it on. When the door was finally locked, she stuffed they key into her purse with the rest of her things and, turning to face the hallway... waited.
~ איידל▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Well, I'm in if you're in. Let's make a big mistake!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff