Creator | Lovey Lovefruit
Helpers | The Birth of Freedom & RavenXF
Inspired by | Vampires in General, Underworld, Imaginations
Literacy | Lazy Advanced Lit
Status | Accepting

User Image User Image

Summery Astronomer

User Image
                          In the modern days of winter, the city of New York is claimed by a very powerful and well-known group of vampires. The humble Vermilion coven drink from their most willing servants and give respect to those of lower power, wanting to ensure that their relationships with the humans remain pure and untainted. They strive to keep their city peaceful and oblivious to their existence. However, not all the vampires are as harmless as you think. Once members of the renowned Vermillion coven, a few have strayed off the path of being respectful of the humans, for they’d rather feed off the living and kill them while doing so. The rouges are ruthless and cruel, and do not wish to follow the ways of the coven, so they take action upon their desires. This causes an uprising to begin within the two groups of the undead. Because of this, they were cast away as sinister vampires that still roam at the cover of night. They invade the territory of their former coven with the risk of being attacked by their 'old friends'. The disagreement of vampires can very well start a war as the warriors of New York begin to fight for survival. . .

The Coven Vampires: These vampires are pretty much the undead rulers of the city and seek to preserve the lives of the humans within it. Only a small handful of humans are aware of their existence and willingly give themselves to the vampires. The coven often fight against the few members that decided to leave in order to pursue a more violent path in life. Sunlight and a stake through the heart will kill them.
                          The Rouge Vampires: These vampires are ruthless, and will kill with little or no remorse. They were once part of the Vermillion Coven, but didn't agree with their peaceful ways. Instead, they looked for violence and craved the feeling of taking a human life away. Sunlight and a stake through the heart will kill them.
                          The Humans: These humans are as clueless as they come about the existence of vampires. They wander the streets without the worry of being pulled into the shadows by a creature of the night. If they do discover the existence of a vampire, especially one of the Vermillion Coven, then they may be offered a place as a servant. These are the small handful of humans who are aware of the vampires existence. They willingly put themselves under the desires of the Vermillion Coven. They are, in no way, forced to be there if they do not want to be and have the option of leaving their master at any given time. It's typical that they're used for their blood, and have even been found fighting alongside their master in battle.

Summery Astronomer

User Image1. Please be respectful to all members of this roleplay. Any complaining, rudeness, or mean remarks will not be tolerated. Nobody likes a sour grape!
2. Do not godmod in this roleplay. It's incredibly rude and it will not be tolerated as well. Please discuss your plans of fighting with one another. If you wish, you may discuss ideas of what you would like to do with another character with me.
3. Please don't use gigantic pictures when you're posting, nor should you write in a size smaller than ten. No blinding colors and no extravagant posting styles. I prefer things that are simpler.
4. The literacy for this is lazy advanced literate. Quality is expected, and I would also like a minimum of at least 200 words per post. It's not that much, but I'll throw you out if you post one or two sentences without question. Use your spell-check!
5. First and Third person styles of writing are accepted here as well, but use one or the other please.
6. Please don't get too carried away with romance. Time-skip please.
7. Violence is definitely allowed. Go crazy!
8. Reserves must be filled out before sending me in a profile. Once you've been accepted, then send me the profile. Title them "Vermillion Reserve".
9. Title your profiles as "Vermillion Profile" along with the character slot you want.
10. Pictures used must be of real people, but nobody too famous and no emo pictures. Also, no one should be younger than 18. The only exception to this rule is The Birth of Freedom.
11. Vampires are the only ones allowed to have powers, and even so, only one is allowed.
12. Read through every post. You might miss something by skimming and I can't tell you how irritating it is to have someone make a post that confuses everyone.
13. You may have up to three characters.
14. Have fun and be considerate to others! And...cheese. ^^

Summery Astronomer

User Image

Vampire Reserve
[imgleft]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/halffoxdemon/300x150-2.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=11][color=color1]First[/color] | [color=color2]Middle[/color] | [color=color1]Last[/color]
[color=color1]Age[/color] | [color=color2]Gender[/color] | [color=color1]Power[/color] | [color=color2]Gaianame[/color]
[color=color2]Trait[/color] | [color=color1]Trait[/color] | [color=color2]Trait[/color]

Clan: (Vermillion or Rouge - Leader, Second in Command, Follower)
Samples:
NOTE: All pictures must be 300x150!!!!!

Human Reserve

[imgleft]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/halffoxdemon/300x150-2.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=11][color=color1]First[/color] | [color=color2]Middle[/color] | [color=color1]Last[/color]
[color=color1]Age[/color] | [color=color2]Gender[/color] | [color=color1]Gaianame[/color]
[color=color2]Trait[/color] | [color=color1]Trait[/color] | [color=color2]Trait[/color]

Samples:
NOTE: All pictures must be 300x150!!!!!

Profile Layout
[align=center][img]NOTHING HUGE[/img][/align]

[b][size=14][color=darkred]Character Name Here[/color][/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Role:[/b][color=darkred] Coven Vampire, Rouge Vampire, Human Here[/color]

[b]Age:[/b][color=darkred] age here[/color]

[b]Gender:[/b][color=darkred] Gender here[/color]

[b]Power: [/b][color=darkred](Applies to vampires only, optional, delete this if it does not apply) [/color]

[b]Personality:[/b][color=darkred] What's your character like?[/color]

[b]Biography: [/b][color=darkred] 10 sentences at least. This is an important tool to better help understand your characters[/color]

[b]Gaianame: [/b][color=darkred] your name here[/color][/size]

Summery Astronomer

The Vermillion Coven
3/3 Males, 3/3 Females

The Leader
User Image
Leo | Max | Zacharias
1221 | Male | Shapeshifting | xcocochannel
Loyal | Kindhearted | Unpredictable

Second in Command
User Image
Elena | Roselyn | Hearte