< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Summery Astronomer

Summery Astronomer

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Carmilla LaFaible
Rouge Vampire
╚══════════════╝

The night sky looked as though there were little black bugs hiding me from the sun. The bugs missed a few spots, for there were small beams of light breaking through, but as much as they tried, they couldn't get close enough to me. A shrill laugh escaped my lips, and I taunted the small lights in the buggy sky. "You can't catch me. The bugs will put you in the naughty chair because it's not nice to burn your friends." I teased, turning my back from the window whose dark curtains had been drawn back by my hands. The birds were starting to peck at my brain, and I held my throat with both hands. They wanted to sing, and I couldn't take the painful throbbing in my head any longer. My teeth itched for the feeling of someone dying while I sucked away all that made them alive, for it made me feel weightless and giddy.

Prancing over to Audette, I plopped down on the sofa that tasted like rubber shoes and pushed my face into the arm of the figure who was sitting there. Audette took nice care of me and my puppy. She always made the little birds in my head sing, but they were too angry with me for not feeding their lovely little voices. I peered up at her with a frown and bit her sleeve, pulling on the fabric lightly. It was like chewing on furry little caterpillars, and it made my teeth shudder. "Mm...the birdies want to sing again...it's making my head all itchy." I groaned, beginning to pet her arm. It was smooth like an egg, but she didn't break as easily as they did, although, a baby might. I didn't want them to break into little puddles of yellow and white. Audette often compared me to an infant, and I didn't want to break either, but how would I walk? It'd be too dangerous for someone as tiny as me. "Do you want to carry me like a baby so I don't break into pieces?" I asked her curiously.

Ruthless Vampire

User Image
Audette "Autumn" LaRhône

Watching the delusional girl dance around was amusing, but yet I still remained bored. You could give her something as simple as a leaf and she could play with it for days without complaint. In some ways I envied the girl for her ability to always remain amused and wide-eyed, but I also enjoyed having my wits about me. Poor thing thinks that the opposite of ‘left’ is ‘pretty things’, and although ignorance was one of my greatest pet peeves, my heart melted at the sight of her, and she was able to mend it as she pleased, making a cozy little bed out of it. I knew that she was never going to leave the soft spot my heart curiously made for her, and although a part of me knew that my life may be a little easier if I did not have to care for an infant-minded adult, I was not sure I would know how to go on without her there. She filled an emptiness within my heart that I had had for so long, just as her strange formulation of words filled my head. Even more so than the young boy, Thomas, Carmilla was the child I could never have.

I kept my eyes on Carmilla as she came over to the couch where I was residing, and I felt her tug on my sleeve. I did not have to hear her words to know that it either meant she was hungry or lonely, for the cravings I was experiencing, myself, gave me the answer. Tonight I was going to feast.

I shifted my gaze to the corner of my eyes at her when she began to pet my arm. It made the hairs rise on the back of my neck and I had to fight my fangs from growing. She was not what I was after, but my senses were obviously confused by the sudden rush of adrenaline from her soft touch. I sighed to relax myself while listening to the rest of Carmilla’s strange slew of words.

”I would love to carry you, my dear,” I said while running a hand through her soft yellow hair, ”It would certainly make my life a little easier when we go out, since you tend to run away from me for small periods of time. But, alas, I cannot. It would be much too impossible to hunt with an estranged girl in my arms.” I gave one of my crooked smiles at her.

The night has merely just begun, and we must not take for granted how much the darkness can hide ourselves from unwanted eyes. No matter how badly I wanted to roam the streets below, I knew it best that we wait until the signal.

The signal, of course, was Carmilla. Although she was merely a follower, she watched the night activities enough to know when it was safe to do our sins in peace. I have doubted my faith in her many times over, but she has never failed to signal us when the time was not right. The only downside to her new duty was that every time she ventured towards the window, I became anxious and craving for a bite, much as I did at this moment.

I turned to look at the girl once more, ”Perhaps you should see if the time is right, my dear.”
User Image
ξℓέɳᾲ Ӈέᾲȑțέ

Vermillion : Second in Command

Elena Hearte sat in the small wrought iron chair in front of the glass doors that led out onto her own personal patio. She'd planted heart's fire roses, black magic roses, and pure white roses in the small patch of unused dirt there. So now whenever she opened her window her room would be filled with the heady smell of roses. She sighed and placed her hand up against the cool glass and then walked away. She was naked save for a satin, pale peach colored robe as she cleaned up the remnants of her bath time and put everything away. Elena was hungry, and therefore engaging in as any mundane things as she could think of to keep from being preoccupied by her hunger. Another, more forceful sigh escaped her generous blush colored lips. Maybe some company would help.

Elena dressed herself in a chic, but comfortable outfit before she left her room in the expansive mansion they called home. Her pale, well manicured hand trailed along the molding the adorned the wall the length of the hallway.She knew this place so well, it had been a part of her life even before she had joined Vermillion ranks as a vampire. A twinge of pain creased her face and a few scarlet locks escaped their hold gracefully shading her pain. It had been the home she'd shared with her aunt, before she too had been taken from her life. Elena sighed and shook her head. It did no good to dwell in the past, and her revenge had been completed long ago anyway.

She made her way to a large and well decorated as well as stocked kitchen. None of that food interested her, it was all for their human guests. Instead she approached a black tinted steel refrigerator that seemed almost imposing. As if it knew what it's contents were and wanted to brag or posture. It held sterile medical bags of blood they had collected for moments when they didn't have a moment for something fresh or capable donors were scarce. Elena dialed a number into the key-pad that kept the special refrigerator locked. Once she had a moment to observe the contents she selected a bag of type A negative. Each different type had a different taste, even the donors each gave blood that always had at least a singular identifying trait.

It kept her just as happy as having different types of food to try as a human. She emptied the packed into a kettle and began to heat it over the stove. Cold blood bothered Elena, blood was supposed to be warm and life giving. They were already cold creatures. She stirred it occasionally while singing a song in the forgotten language of the celts. Another vampire had taught her that when she was still a human child. Elene smiled as she remembered their trip to Ireland, which had been amazing. They had even met a few wandering vampires of suitable temperament to wile away a few nights with. Being a vampire was not so lonely as the novels wanted to make it look.

Although, Elena really wished one of the others would emerge and give her some company.
User Image

xxx K o r v i n a xxx O ° L a r k xxx
═════════════════════════════════
Dreams are like Candles

Night had settled and though Korvina had been up for most of the day, she still had enough energy to keep going. She always had been something of an insomniac. She couldn't help but look up through her windshield to see the dim patches of stars. They weren't so close to they city that the man-made lights drowned the stars out, but they also weren't so far out that they saw a bunch of them either.

Korvina, in her dark blue and somewhat shimmery mustang was taking a night off from running the streets that she just wanted to cruise. No racing tonight and no running or dealing. Just driving with the windows down and the cool wind running through her hair. But she wasn't always like this, there was much of the time where she was somewhat of a hot-head.

"I might stop by 40/40 for a drink." She thought out loud to herself. There wasn't any kind of accent, just this tired-sounding voice that just said she was relaxed and content for the moment. It had a bit of a raspyness to it, though if she were to speak normally it'd probably be a little higher pitched.

Korvina took a few turns, passing by the large mansion that people often stated was haunted. She could care less, but still it was a beautiful home. However, she couldn't say much of the same a ways down the road, closer to the city, when she came across the Scarlett Hotel. It was a beautiful place but the feeling it gave her made her skin crawl, she'd never once had to stay there, but heck it wasn't like she had the money to stay there anyway. The 40/40 club that she often visited wasn't too far down the street from this hotel either, a 5 minute drive maybe.

═════════════════════════════════
• They Illuminate the Unknown

{OOC: }

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Markov sat in his bedroom, a** naked in a ridiculously luxurious chair, legs crossed, and head hanging over the back of the chair. His lithe and beautiful body was covered with blood splatter, and dried blood was all over his hands. He stretched gracefully and stared straight at his bed, where the bodies of two girls lay still under his sheets. One was dead, the other was sedated, to be saved for later, if you would.
                                  He wondered how long he'd been here, in his bedroom specifically. The Russian vampire tried to recall his last day of activities and chuckled.
                                  There was a lot of drinking...
                                  A lot of giggling...
                                  A lot of sex...
                                  And a lot of bloodletting.

He wouldn't lie. He was rather pleased with himself. The Vermillion coven would've reprimanded him as soon as he brought the girls in, but he was fairly sure that Audette didn't mind. He kept his... hobbies confined most of the time. He looked around the room, at the empty bottles of wine and champagne. Markov was already getting bored. He stood up and grabbed the sheet from the bed, wrapped it around himself and left his room.
                                  For a while, he wandered around the remainder of his suite, cleaning himself up, and tidying his hair. He leaned against the windows, peering down at the city below him; the people moving about the streets, oblivious to the predators above them.
                                  He grew restless again, having nothing and no one to entertain him.

Markov left his suite and made his way to Audette's apartment, still wearing his sheet around his hips. He knocked on the door, and didn't wait for an answer. He walked in and looked at the two vampires, his expression completely blank.
                                  "Audette, Carmilla," he greeted with a nod and thick Russian accent. "Anything interesting on your side of the world? I've grown tired of my... toys."

User Image

graphics&layout (c) a little tequla, 2O12.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff