Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miki_Mai
Talt
Miki_Mai
Talt
Miki_Mai
Miki_Mai
COME TO ORDER!! Most of you have traveled a-far to to represent your clans and tribes at this meeting of great importance.
Let it be known by all that have come that this is not a party!! Leave here now if you have nothing important to say. this is a critical time we MUST find the spirits before they uninte!! What say ye??
She looks at the woman weirdly. "Spirits? I never heard of them" She whispers.
Didnt you get the scroll? (read the first post you'll get it!!)
She looks at the scroll and reads it. After that she folds it back up. "Hmmm....How do you suppose you'll be killing these 'spirits'?
Well thats why were here stare
"So lemme get this straight. You guys are planning to go against a force you don't know how to defeat." She sighs. "You're doing nothing but digging your own graves."
"They're mortal.. aren't they? Just cut out their hearts and let them bleed to death."
"You have to look at the whole picture. What if they reunite? What will you then?"
Miki_Mai
Ideas?? Anyone??

The scroll says that they are in a human form. Perhaps we can kill them?
Talt
"You have to look at the whole picture. What if they reunite? What will you then?"

"Hey, I'm not a vampire. I'm just here to help."
Miki_Mai
Ideas?? Anyone??
well maybe we should resume this meeting tomorrow evening?? What say ye??
"Yeah. That's a good idea." She walks out.
((can i join? and be a angel?))
ok yes these are spirits with great powers and all that stuff but they are in human form so they may be killable. It would be more profitable if we could some how find a magician wouldnt it? they would have the answers!!
Iceclaw
((sure you can be the Leader of the Angels if you like)) Welcome Clan of the Angel!!
*stands up* What if they CAN be killed, but not the spirits themselves?
raziel-x
We dont know...the legend says only that they must not unite! So maybe the answer isnt to kill them but to trap them?
Miki_Mai
Iceclaw
((sure you can be the Leader of the Angels if you like)) Welcome Clan of the Angel!!
((fanks....))
Miki_Mai
raziel-x
We dont know...the legend says only that they must not unite! So maybe the answer isnt to kill them but to trap them?
A magician must be found. He will know the answers for sure. What say ye clans? yah or nah??
Miki_Mai
raziel-x

Yes. Put them induvidually into a different dungeon so they won't unite. For all we know the spirits don't even know eachother. So maybe keep them away from eacother?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff