9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana thought for a second then nodded. She walked over to one of the cupboards and pulled out some ginger root,she cut a small piece off and walked over to james. "Here try this, it will help settle your stomach." She looked all the others. "I'm sorry I'm not being that polite, please everyone sit down. Would anyone like anything to eat or drink?"

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he eat the root and began to eat it the rost stop his stomach ach he took out his canitne and drank it he wiped the sweat off and got up and walk up to daciana and said " you got any medicen " he was weak james was about to pass otu on the floor as a wolf cougth him befor he hit the floor.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana watched as he passed out. She quickly walked him over to the pile of pillows. She put her hand on his forehead. "This isn't good, he has a fever." She looked over at some of the wolfs and howled for them to go get some water and some rags. "James what have you ate today? Have you touched anything weird or ate anything from the woods?" She looked at the others. "Please sit down and make yourself comfortable"

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he said "i eat some deer meat but when i cooked it i started to feel sick" james lay their just looking at the window seeing the full moon "daciana when i was back in england i did remembering seeing a werewolf in the church help the sick out" james said.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana sat down next to him, she took the water and rags from her wolfs. "Hmm it was probably bad. Keep this on your forehead." She placed the rag on his forehead. "I'll have one of my werewolves mix you up a drink, it should help your stomach relax." She thought about what he said. "We all like to help people. It helps us hold on to our humanity. Half of us didn't choose this. I was only 24 when i was changed,i didnt get to be with my children anymore,it was horrible."

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

james said "well to tell you the truth i cant remember my parents at all my grandth father has been training me since i was 6 years old my parnets saw me after thies 11 years i was diffrent" he smiled a bit he was glad that he knew that some werewolves still cared for their humanity they had left in them "daciana to tell you the truth im a s.a.s soldier speical forces that are in england " james was a young soldier in the sas.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana laughed as she took the rag and rung it out. She then placed it back on his head. "I had a feeling there was something different about you. No human in their right mind would dare to enter a wolf den alone." She giggled a little "You are a brave one i must say that." She looked over as a wolf entered the room carying a basket in its mouth. Daciana pat its head and took the basket. She pulled out some bread and crackers. She handed the bread in small amounts to james. "Trying nibbling on this until the medicine is ready."

User Image
Grace

Grace just smiled and sat down and said “You’re different from most of the werewolves I’ve meet in the past you’re kind and I actually starting to trust you.”
Kari

Kari looked around and saw that others were sitting down and sat down herself and asked “Is there any where around here where I can get blood?”

Tia

Tia just laughed at Kari and said “Look around fool there are 2 humans here you can feed off.”

Kari

Kari looked at Tia and said “I know there are humans here but unlike most vampires I don’t feed off humans.”

Tia

Tia sat down and looked away from everyone and said “And I find that wired.” She then looked at Kari and said “It’s not natural for vampire not to feed on human blood.”

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he took some of the bread and began to eat it james was glad for daciana's help mostly a speical forces soldier would have to deal with their own porblems on their own but for him he was lucky" i owe you for this " james said.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana looked at Kari "We have some deer in the lower levels of the cave if you would like that?" Daciana smiled at Grace "Thank you,we get that alot. We try our hardest not to be horrible,alot of my werewolves cling onto their humanity and we still practice a lot of human qualities. I have a giant stack of books that i read. I traveled all over before i finally settled here."

User Image
Grace

Grace smiles and says “Thank You.” She then looks over at Kari and said “You’re the first vampire heard of that doesn’t feed off humans.” She then asked Kari “So have you ever feed off humans?”
Kari

Kari looked at Grace and said “No I’ve never feed of humans and I don't plan on ever doing that.” She looks down and says “I was once a human too after all and I like humans.” She closed her eyes and says “You know about 500 years ago I did something that would shame most vampires but it didn’t shame me and I don’t regret it like most of my kind would do.”

Tia

Tia was starting to enjoy the faceted that she came in here because she was learning new things about the world and she was also getting interested in Kari’s story and she aked Kari “What was it that you did?”

Kari

Kari opened her eyes and said “I saved a human’s life and my own kind wants me dead because of it.” She then looked over at Daciana and said “I usually feed on cows but deer will do and I thank you for this.”

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana looked down at James who had gone quit,she checked his pulse. She guessed that he had fallen asleep. She looked to one of her younger wolves. She nodded at them and they ran off to fetch a deer for Kari. "Its no problem. I never understood why your kind was so against others saving humans and feeding on other animals."

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he woke up his head was not hurting since he got some rest "i have heard about vmapiers that go to the churches and live at them since the church has been sheltering vampiers that save humans and drink animal blood are protected by that church that they live at but mostly my granfather let me stay with a church that had werewolves" he said since james had to live at the church when he was 7 years old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff