9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana could smell the fear coming off of him. She smiled trying to hold a reassuring smile. "Do not be afraid. Unlike these blood suckers" She motioned to the ones outside her den. "I will not harm you. I make sure that my pack is a calm pack. We try not to harm the others unless provoked and even then i make sure it is for good reasons." She looked at the others. "I would like to extend an invitation, if you are that curious,to come view the den. You may bring your weapons if you wish."
User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he picked up his handgun and rifle he place them on a cave wall he took off his jacket and put it over the guns and said to his self " i don't kown if i can trust this werewolf she migth just kill me for food" he walked in seeing nothign but wolves looking at him james jsut remain clame " im not scared of fear " he mutter to his self.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana smiled and walked in. She nodded to all of her children and pack members. "We have lived in this cave for over a hundred years. I found this place one night." She heard him whisper "Im not scared of fear" Daciana smiled. "Nor should you be. Fear is nothing but in the mind." She continued down the hall to the main room.

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he looked back at the wolves and just keep on walking james behind her looking around as he said " this reminds me of a church in england that my grandfather took me to when i was littel".
james was blushing a bit trying to hide it so she would not see it.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana smiled. "Thats funny, I spent some time in my early years as a wolf in england. I visited so many churches, looking for salvation and some way out of this." She noticed him constantly looking back. "Do not worry. My children know not to hurt you." She whoed a light note and the wolves all laid down. She entered into one of the main rooms. "This is one of the earlier rooms. I find no need for chairs,so instead we have these pillows." She motioned to the red pillows all around the room. She pointed up to the cealing. "Naturally I made sure a window was put in above,so that we could see the moon whenever we wanted to."
She turned and smiled at him.
User Image
Kari

Kari was very mad about being called a bloodsucker that without thinking she yelled “You shouldn’t judge people by what they are because I don’t kill humans unless they try to kill me first, I don’t even feed on human blood I feed on cows’ blood!”

Tia

Tia was a little surprised on what that girl had said and said to herself This is the first time I’ve ever heard of a vampire not feeding on humans.
Grace

Grace put her gun away and the holly water as well but she still kept an eye on the vampires she wasn’t sure if she could trust them or not or that werewolf but she moved to the cave and walked in and looked around and saw that there wolves everywhere she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply and whispered “Don’t be afraid everything’s going to be okay. I just need to stay calm and don’t give into my fear.”

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana turned and noticed grace slowly coming in. "Do not be afraid, as i told James We are a peaceful pack. If you see anything that you would like to ask about please feel free." She looked around. "Are the others coming?"

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he went inside the room and looked around but he lifted up a pillow to find a small notebook james looked back and opened it "my god this is info on werewolves and how to kill them " he said to his self he put the small notebook in a ammo pouch so he would not lose it.
james walked out of the room to see a girl at the entrance of the cave.
Grace

Grace looked at them all and said “If you say so.” Still not sure about this and then she looked outside and said “And I’m not sure if the others are coming or not." Then she looked back and said " And don’t you think you’re being a little too trust worthy?”

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Daciana

Daciana turned to the girl. "We wolves trust everyone. It is your kind that don't trust us. And may i ask your name?" She looked at the human. "I dont like to talk to people and not know their name." She watched james out of the corner of her eye. She could hear the pillows being shuffled.
Grace

Grace just smiled and said “My name’s Grace.”She looked around and said to herself That's crazy to trust everyone.She looked back at the girl and said “Is that just you guys who trusted everyone or all werewolves?”
Kari

Kari kept looking at the cave until she finally decide to go in and when she got in she saw 2 people talking and 1 going tour some things but she didn’t know what he was looking for. She looked around and saw that there were wolves everywhere but she didn’t fear them after all she could hold her own against them.

Tia

Tia finally came out from behind the trees and flowed Kari into the cave and when she got in she almost cried when she saw all of the wolves. She closed hers eyes tightly and said to herself They’re going to kill me.

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he remember to place the pillow back in its spot so it look like nothing was out of its place but james made sure he was not be looked at " okay just remain clam and try not to look like you have something" he said to his self.
Grace

Grace turned to the 2 girls that had just come in and ask to herself Are they going to team up and try to kill me? She looked at the boy because he seemed to be acting weird but she payed no mind to it since he was human like her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff