Welcome to Gaia! ::

In this world the vampires, werewolves, and humans live together not really in peace because most try to kill each other. Not all vampires hate humans and werewolves, also not all werewolves hate vampires and humans, and not all humans hate vampires and werewolves. It is forbidden for any race to have anything to do with the other races and once something like that happens you are on the run because the punishment for that is death.

Rules:
1. No God modding
2. No killing unless the other person says it’s ok
3. No more than 2 characters
4. No auto hitting
5. Keep pg-13
6. PM your profiles to me
7. There can only be humans, vampires, werewolves, and Mix breeds
8. Mix breeds can only have vampire blood, werewolf blood, or human blood in them
9. There will also be a head of the vampires and a head of the werewolves
10. If you head of the vampires tell me in your profile and also if you the head of the werewolves
11. There can only 1 head of the vampires and 1 head of the werewolves
12. The head of the vampires must be a vampire and it can’t be a mix breed
13. The head of the werewolves must be a werewolf and it can’t be a mix breed
14. Your character can’t be unbeatable
15. Go by rules of gaia and rp
16. Have fun

Head of the Vampires:

1.Springtimeangel143

Head of the Werewolves:

1.Larxene_Toxin 16

Profiles:

Humans’ Profiles:

I am controlled by (Username)
My name is (1st and last)
My nickname is (You don’t have to have 1)
I am (Age(Humans can’t be more than 50 years old)
My birthday is
I am a (Gender)
I look like this (anything goes)
I am a (personality)
MY weapon(s) are (If any)
My power(s) are (If any)
Things I like are
Things I dislike are
My life story is (Bio)
Other things you should know about me are

Vampires’ Profiles:

I am (Age)
But I look like I’m (How old you look)
My birthday is
I am a (Gender)
I look like this (anything goes)
I am a (personality)
I was (tell if you were born or if you were turned into a vampire)
My power(s) are (If any)
Things I like are
Things I dislike are
My life story is (Bio)

Werewolves’ Profiles:

I am (Age)
My birthday is
I am a (Gender)
I look like this (anything goes (Your human from))
In my wolf form I look like this (anything goes)
I am a (personality)
I was (tell if you were born or if you were turned into a werewolf)
My power(s) are (If any)
Things I like are
Things I dislike are
My life story is (Bio)

Mix breeds’ Profiles:

I am (Age)
My birthday is
I am a (Gender)
I mix of (what breeds you are a mix of)
I look like this (anything goes (must look human))
In my wolf form I look like this (anything goes (only for the people who are part werewolf))
I am a (personality)
My power(s) are (If any)
Things I like are
Things I dislike are
My life story is (Bio)
Humans:

I am controlled by Mekoshi Kiyoko
My name is Mekoshi
I am 19
My birthday is August 2nd
I am a female
I look like this User Image
I am a Mature, Kind, easy to scare.
Things I like are unknown
Things I dislike are unknown
My life story: Mekoshi grew up in a small town until her parents were killed in a tragic accident, she moved. she tries to keep your past in the past.

I am controlled by desert_wolf_merc
My name is james ivan templer
My nickname is james
I am 18
My birthday is3/5/92
I am a male
I look like thisUser Image
I am a clames determand
MY weapon(s) L85A1
My power(s)none
Things I like are books ammo
Things I dislike are jammed weapons ruin books
My life story is i was born into a military family then i was sent over to england were my grandfather trained me with the sas (special air service) and i came back to my parents home ready to figth and kill anything that is not human.
Other things you should know about me are im quiet when someone is talking.

I am controlled by Miamia22.
My name is Grace Adams.
I am 16.
My birthday is July 4th.
I am a female.
I look like this http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/R/RE/REV/Revgurl14/1136330081_cturesPunk.jpg
I am a kind and loving person. I have a strong will and I won’t let anyone tell me where to go or what to do.
MY weapons are 2 hand guns and I use 2 different types of bullets. 1 in which is filled with liquid nitrate and 1in which is filled with silver nitrate. I also have holly water.
Things I like are reading, writing, and spending time with my friends.
Things I dislike are vampires, werewolves, and people who pick on the weak.
My life story is well I was born into a nice family and had a great life until I turned 10 when both of my parents were killed. That night we were on our way back from dinner when a battle between a werewolf and a vampire started and we were trapped between them and my mom was killed by the vampire and my father by the werewolf and I have sworn to kill as many vampires and werewolves as possible before I die.

I am controlled by BigK_12345
My name is Kyle Redmin
My nickname is (N/A)
I am (Age(18 )
My birthday is Nov 29
I am a (male)
I look like thisUser Image)
I am a (Quite and shy)
MY weapon(s) are (9mm Pistol)
My power(s) are (curving bullets)
Things I like are Shooting practice, black roses, nature
Things I dislike are blood, ignorance
My life story is a strange teen. He has always been facinated by bullets and guns, and learning the uses to them. He has never planned on killing, but one night was attacked by a wolf. He picked up his gun and shot it. He thought nothing of it. He looked at the corpse again and there lay a small, naked child. The image of the hole he put in the young wherewolfs head still haunts him to this day, in his dreams.
He beleives that the world depends on the peace and balance of the three races in existance.

I am controlled by Booboo_gump
My name is Amelia Topp
My nickname is N/A
I am 17
My birthday is August 25 1993
I am a Female
I am a Is a bit shy around others and is usually in her own world. She wants to believe that vampires and werewolfs are real because of the books she has read. She has never encountered one but she hopes to one day. Other then that she's just a normal high school girl that gets in trouble for never wearing proper uniform. She smokes ciggerettes and drinks, other then that she's pretty much a good girl. Once you talk to her once she can open up to you, she may ask alot of questions, feel free to say "can it"
MY weapon(s) are knife and whip
My power(s) are N/A
Things I like are Pocky, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Tenacious D, Reading, Movies, and having a good time
Things I dislike are Heat scores, having to repeat myself, and school
My life story is Amelia has a pretty simple normal life. She lives with her mom and brother, goes to school, and hangs out with her friends. Her father left as a young child but that never bothered her. She is actually starting to get bored of her life since its been the same for the past year, nothing new has happened. She has a job and is saving up to get her own place in the near future. Wishfull thinking?I dont think so. She's hoping to bump into someone thats different.
Other things you should know about me are i am willing to give you anything you need, if you ask i am a generous person and i am willing to share. I can kind of cook and i can somewhat sing

I am controlled by: Shadow_Conspiracy
My name is: Shad pickins
My nickname is: Shadow
I am: 21
My birthday is: july 1st
I am a: male
I look like my avatar
I am observant
MY weapon(s) are: a katana, butterfly knife, mp5 (with red dot sight, silencer, and silver bullets)
My power is vampire like speed, and stealth
Things I like are classic cars, nice guns, sweet knives, and hot women
Things I dislike are cocky people, and having to chase people
My life story is: At the age of 13 his father brought im into the family buisness of hunting vampires/werewolves, but by age 20 he learned that vampires and werewolves were not as evil as regular humans, so he vowed to fight hunters of vampires and werewolves in order to learn more about the evils of man.
Other things you should know about me are I am very skilled at hand to hand combat, sword fighting techniques, and very accurate with a gun. I also love hiding in shadows...

Human
I am controlled by: Reign_DnD
My name is: Marki Monroe
My nickname is: Pushme
I am: 21
My birthday is: February 14th, 2011
I am a: Female
I look like this (anything goes)Yeah
I am a: Quiet, reserved and strong.
MY weapon(s) are: .44 Shephard
My power(s) are: Telekinetic
Things I like are: Books and sunglasses
Things I dislike are: Vampires and Werewolves
My life story is: My daddy was a hunter and the family business passed to me. Daddy used a .44 and so do I.
Other things you should know about me are: I don't have patience for stragglers.

I am controlled by KavinaGorgeous
My name is Zianna Ryan
My nickname is Zi
I am 18
My birthday is November 10th, 1992
I am a Female
I look like this except no blue lipstick and she has green eyesUser Image
I am a energetic strong-willed person who loves to meet knew people. I Love to fight even if it's it just a play fight. I love to flirt and i am very curious.
MY weapon(s) are two twin swords.
My power(s) are none
Things I like are animals, food, blades
Things I dislike are nothing really
My life story is that im just an average person who likes to roam that night and see what trouble i can get myself into. i was born and raised in this city and was told about the vampires and werewolves and how dangerous the are. Which, that never stopped me.
Other things you should know about me are i have a pet fox. His name Is moose, he's solid white except for his eyes and nose which are pitch black and he follows me everwhere
Vampires:

The Head of The Vampires:

I am controlled by Springtimeangel143
My name is Annika Frost
My nickname is Anna
I am 2143 years old
But I look like I’m 18
My birthday is October 31
I am a female
I am a A tad bit darkened but can be nice when you get to know me. I love to play with peoples minds.
I was born a vampire
MY weapons are a long sword, and a crossbow
My power is I can get inside peoples heads and pick up their thoughts, change their thought, and can kinda use them like a puppet
Things I like are Black roses, the bitter frost, and the night
Things I dislike are Fires, and wood, unless I am using it.
My life story is Well, I don't know where to start. I had a wonderful life, that never seems to cease. I grew up, and always wanting blood. I had left my family along time ago when we had our fights over blood. Till one day I came home, to nothing but ashes. I don't know what race did this, human and werewolfs combined is my guess, but I do not hate them.
Other things you should know about me are I love the taste of human blood.

The Vampires:

I am controlled by Ametsukiame.
My name is Hikari Osinawa.
My nickname is Kari.
I am 1600.
But I look like I’m 16.
My birthday is March 17th.
I am a female.
I look like this
User Image
I am a kind person and I can get almost with one. I am very open mined and I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
I was turned into a vampire.
MY weapons are 2 swords.
My powers are that I have healing powers.
Things I like are reading, writing, and looking up at the night sky.
Things I dislike are people who think there better than others and sunlight.
My life story is well I had a good life before I was turned a vampire. When I first became a vampire I had hard time dealing with the faceted that I would never see my family again but I got over that in time. About 500 years ago I did something I shouldn’t have done and that was that I saved a human’s life but I do not regret it so I am now an outlaw on the run from my own kind and the other races as well.
Other things you should know about me are that I do not feed on human blood but on the blood of cows.

I am controlled by WhyHateDuhSexy
My name is Angela Giardi
My nickname is Angie
I am 1953
But I look like I’m 19
My birthday is January 1st
I am a female
I am a nice person in general.I like everything and everyone.My appearance is very intimidating though.When people take a look at me,they usually stare for a minute.And despite my looks,I am very kind.
I was turned by my boyfriend.It was a dark night and we were alone.He wanted to fool around and I let him,and that's when he bit me.
MY weapon(s) are just my claws and fangs
My power(s) are I can compel others to do things.I can also read others' thoughts and I have control over my blood thirst,being the second oldest Vampire.
Things I like are roses,books,and blood
Things I dislike are humans,werewolves,and my mother's death
My life story is My mother died because of a vampire attack.My father told me it was some type of wild animal that killed her but I knew what happened.I didn't want to be turned,but I knew it was my destiny for some reason,and me being turned was very ironic.
Other things you should know about me are I love blood,but I don't necessarily want to feed on humans.I just go break into a blood bank and steal some blood.But if I have to,I will feed on humans,so don't test me.

I am controlled by dancing star kitty
My name is Alex Grey
Just call me Alex
I am... well... i can't remember
But I look like I’m 18
My birthday is some time in the spring
I am a male
You want to know what my character is like well just come and find out.
I was born as a vampire which makes me a pure blood and one day, if it ever comes, i will die as one.
MY weapon(s) are my twin pistols (but i rarely use them).
My power(s) are.. well we will see about that.
Things I like are blood, a good chase, night sky, cats.
Things I dislike are daylight, boredom, dogs
My life story is boring so why talk about it.
Other things you should know about me is nothing.

I am controlled by Wildear19
My name is Nazerene St Claire
My nickname is Nazy
I am 1100
But I look like I’m 18
My birthday is Decemember 3rd
I am a Female
I am a VERY bitter spiteful, moody, hateful person, but way deep down i'm extermely loney.
I was born a vampire
MY weapon(s) are anything that is made of sliver
My power(s) are dark magic, speed and the like
Things I like are, causing people as much pain as possable before i kill them, killing wearwolves and humans, being among my own.. for the most part
Things I dislike are wearwolves, the 'freaks' holy objects, rivers, things blessed of "God"
My life story is Nazerene was born a vampire to a some what poor family, and at a young age her family was killed by a pack of wearwolves, she escaped and vowed that she would repay in kind by spilling as much blood from the "Best's" and "freaks" as possable. It has also been rumored that the Vampire may or may not have made deals with Demons in order to gain her dark magic.
Other things you should know about me are that i'm very annoyed with the head of our kind, she's too soft, too kind as are the rest of my so called 'kind'.

User Image
I am controlled by -xXsweetleafXx-
My name is Emily Elizabeth Carter .
My nickname is Em, Emmy, Emily .
I am 194 .
But I look like I’m 21 .
My birthday is July 23 .
I am a female .
I look like this ---& .
I am usually mean, but once you get to know me I'm a sweat person .
I was turned into a vampire .
MY weapon is my gloves with steal plates over my knuckles .
My power is that I can manipulate shadows .
Things I like are roses and music .
Things I dislike are people who just can't shut up .
My life story is that I was just an ordinary girl with a slightly bad temper, what was so wrong with that? I went out on weekends lied to my parents and had average grades. Once high school was over I never thought a few years later I would turn into something I wasn't suppose to even have contact with. I didn't know my first time at a bar would be that bad... Well I was wrong.
On my 21st birthday me and a couple friends went out to celebrate, I met this really nice guy. At the end of the night we went to his place and there, my fate was sealed. I saw them there, he ran out. Drunk and in distress I couldn't do anything, I knew I was going to die there. But they didn't kill me, why didn't they kill me? When I woke I was one of them, I couldn't understand it at first, I didn't know what to do. Years later I finally coped with what I was and the life I had to leave behind... Now here I am .

Other things you should know about me are that I'm bisexual.

I am controlled by Larxene_toxin16
My name is Nina Roseline
My nickname is Nini
I am 150
But I look like I’m 19
My birthday is Who can remember after so many years
I am a Female
I am a Stern but caring person. I work for the vampire council in boston and i investigate any cases that raise the risk of us being exterminated.
I was born a vamppire
MY weapon(s) are a Crossbow and a Silver sword.
My power(s) are read aura's and detect energies
Things I like are rainy nights and fresh blood mixed with some sugar.
Things I dislike are morons.
My life story is I was born sometime ago, you seem to forget after your first centuary. My parents where killed while they where on a mission for the council. I took over their position and i travel all over now. Though i am supposed to report any half-breeds i run into, i don't. One of my best friends was a half-breed, Until she was killed. I'm still upset about that part.
Other things you should know about me are Im one who shouldn't be tested.

I am controlled by Wildear19
My name is Thomas Kincaid
My nickname is Tom
I am 5000
But I look like I’m 25
My birthday is October 5th
I am a Male
I am a calm, easy going, down to earth, but serious when i need to be.
I was born a Vampire
My power(s) are necromancy, healing magic, blood magic, other forms of "gray" magic
Things I like are summer nights, winter, order, balance , neatness, and justice, joking around to a degree
Things I dislike are, disorder, evil, needless bloodshead, taking the life of an innocent, needless War
My life story is Thomas Kincaid was born and riased, and later became a member of an organization called the "Venatori Umbrorum", an oganization formed of mostly high ranking Vampire nobles and a few half breeds and maybe one or two wearwolves. This orginization was formed for one reson only, to uphold the laws of the three races, and bring the breakers of these laws to the proper ones to pass judement on Rouge responisable for breaking the laws.

Other things you should know about me are: he wailds one of the three swords of the races, the sword Esperacchius, made of blue steel that is able to cut though magic.
Werewolves

The Head of the Werewolves:

I am controlled by Larxene_Toxin 16
My name is Daciana Nocturne
My nickname is Dai
I am 280 years
But I look like I’m 24
My birthday is November 21,1755
I am a Female,The Head werewolf
In my wolf form I look like this User Image
I am a Hyper,stern, caring wolf
I was turned when i was 24, by a stranger in a dark alleyway in italy.
MY weapon(s) are kitanas
My power(s) are foresight
Things I like are soft animals, speed, running with the wind flying through my fur. Watching my wolves frolic.
Things I dislike are fighting, if something happens and my pack is fighting i will step in and find anyway i can to stop it.
My life story is I was changed when i was teaching in Italy. I never returned to my family after it happened. I didn't feel they would understand what happened and who i was. I stopped by the window one night and noticed them eating dinner happily. I watched as my daughter ate and smiled at my mother. I watched in the shadows as she grew up and had a family of her own and they had a family of their own. I howled in the woods when she died and laid on it every night. Now i treat my pack as my family, if any one hurts them i will defend them. But i will also punish them if i need to.
Other things you should know about me are i can be mean when needed to. I still visit my family and my great great grandchildren watching over them.

The Werewolves:

I am controlled by Miamia22.
My name is Amy Johnson.
I am 1400.
But I look like I’m 14.
My birthday is May 15th.
I am a female.
I look like thishttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/31391002_f7246853be.jpg
In my wolf form I look like thishttp://www.frog.co.nz/images2/wolf1.jpg
I am a very kind and loving person and I get along with almost anyone.
I was born a werewolf.
MY weapon(s) are 1 large gun.
My power(s) are I can make plants grow.
Things I like are music and spending time with my friends.
Things I dislike are people who hurt my friends and silver.
My life story is well my parents were both killed by a vampire when I was very young but I don't hate them why should I hate all vampires just because 1 of them wronged me.

Werewolf
I am controlled by: Reign_DnD
My name is: Scarlett Bloodreign
My nickname is: Blood
I am: 250
But I look like I’m: 25
My birthday is: October 14, ....
I am a: Female
I look like this:Human
In my wolf form I look like this:Wolf Form
I am a: Rash, quick to act, irrational, and short tempered.
I was: Baby, I was born this way.
My weapon(s) are: Blades, when human, claws when not.
My power(s) are: Quick speed and strength.
Things I like are: Blood. Stupid Boys, they taste yummy. And long walks on the beach... after a three course meal of stupid boy.
Things I dislike are: Humans.
My life story is: I was born a werewolf and was abandoned by my parents. Since then I fended for myselff and learned I couldn't rely on anyone except myself, making me an outcast. Forget them all, who needs them?
Other things you should know about me are: I've got quite the mouth on me.
Mix Breeds

I am controlled by Ametsukiame.
My name is Tia Jackson.
I am 1800
But I look like I’m 18.
My birthday is May 5th.
I am a female.
I mix of vampire and werewolf. I am ½ Vampire and ½ werewolf.
I look like this http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7944/74758826yh9.jpg
In my wolf form I look like this http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2738788883_8b1978d1c7.jpg
I am a kind person but very shy. I find it hard to trust others due to things that happened to me in the pasted and I don’t talk much.
My power is that I can control fire
Things I like are writing and tacking long walks.
Things I dislike are people who think there better than others and people who pick on the weak.
My life story is well I don’t talk about my past much because it is too painful to talk about.

I am controlled by Kitsune Doll Tears
My name is Zayda Moore
My nickname is Zay-Zay
I am 230
But I look like I’m 11
My birthday is sometime in December
I am a girl
I mix of Vampire and Human
I am a quiet but inquisitive person, but you'd really have to talk to me to figure me out.
MY weapon(s) are My bunny is actually a prototype hand gun my father tried to sell to the military, Least to say they laughed at him.
My power(s) are when I sing, it takes on a hypnotic resonance and lulls the listener into a semi-conscious state. It's like putting on a puppet show and the music is the doll's strings, making them walk, talk, even do some things they never could on their own. The good thing is it knocks out their pain receptors, so if they get hurt, they won't notice except for pressure and a sense of liquid heat. My eyes, when I am angry or infuriated enough or scared, change to a golden color and have a similar effect as hypnosis, but act more as a paralysant.
Things I like are my bunny, sweets, walking, singing
Things I dislike are mean people, idiots, those who prey on the weak, taking my sweets away
My life story is not much really to tell, so not gonna bother. I warn you though, I am not a frail little girl, so don't think me a simple child. You will regret it greatly.
Other things you should know about me are that I freak some people out being so little but sounding like i'm a lot older sometimes. It's quite fun, actually. Hee hee!

I am controlled by dancing star kitty
My name is Snow
I can't remember my real age
But I look like I’m 16
My birthday is is May 16th
I am a female
I'm a mix of vampire and werewolf
In my wolf form I look like this
User Image
I am a shy around new people, protective, and kind.
MY weapon(s) is the sword but in my wolf form my weapons are my fangs and claws
My power(s) remain unknown even to myself.
Things I like are flowers, the morning sun and the setting sun, and my master
Things I dislike are people who try to bring harm to my master.
My life story is that I was kidnapped from my home by a group of evil people...that was almost 50 years ago. They told me that since my breed was so rare that they plan on selling me to the richest buyer. I was so scared at the time but then during our travels I was saved by a passing stranger and since then I've vowed to myself and to him that I will remain loyal to him even in death.
Other things you should know about me is that I use to be part of the northern wolf tribe. Even though I'm part vampire, my tribe welcomed me and my siblings with open arms till those evil people came and attacked our home and ripped our families apart.

I am controlled by xCerus
My name is Cruentus Luna
My nickname is Cru
I am 250 years old.
But I look like I’m 25.
My birthday is the ides of summer.
I am a male.
I mix of Lycan (werewolf) and Vampire.
I look like a tall human, roughly six and a half feet in height. I have long, wavy, black hair that reaches the small of my back, and heterochromia (left eye yellow and right eye red, the red eye has a silvery ring around the Iris. My clothes are usually decently formal and all black. They consist of a button down, long-sleeved shirt and black pants, both of which clash with the fingerless gloves with metallic packets in the knuckles and a flexible plate on the back of the hand; and some lightweight, black boots that reached his calves. Instead of a normal belt, I have two belts crossed over each other, one of which keep my trousers up and the other was crossed over, both held a couple knives, several .357 magnum 9-round magazines (all of which contain consecrated silver nitrate, extracted from a Vatican cross) and two silver Desert Eagles with 10 inch barrels.
In my wolf form I look like this [X]
I am a decently well-mannered individual. I keep calm in most situations, drink only on special social occasions, and only eat drifters or criminals. I'm a very noble gent, as I was when I was before I was first turned in the first place. It's hard to tell, exactly, where my allegiances lie, but it's pretty much sufficient to say that they lie with "the highest bidder" or those that present the greatest gain.
MY weapon(s) are all made of consecrated silver, made from a Vatican cross. The list of weapons are as follows: one folding utility knife (in his front right pockets), two karambit knives with fixed blades (on his belt), two silver Desert Eagles with 10 inch barrels (also on his belt) and one kukri machete (in his boot).
My power(s) are very few. One of which would be that I can control my transformations, though during a full moon my instincts arise, making me need to feed. The other would be nearly herculean strength, being able to toss a person aside and almost a quarter to half way down a football field without batting an eyelash. I also have a resistance to sunlight, although it does cause some annoying itching.
Things I like are fancy things, such as red wine, expensive clothing and gourmet restaurants. I also like fresh, red meat.
Things I dislike are being hungry, sunlight, getting dirty, poor people.
My life story is not very eventful. I started off as a nobleman, two and a half centuries prior, but was viciously mauled by a lycans. Being that people didn't quite like lycans back in those days, I was cast out and hunted. For months, I ran and hid, making sure to stay out of sight of human beings, living off of deer and livestock, then was found by a pack. They knew I was a half-breed, but accepted me quickly, eventually raising me up to beta dog. Half a century after, I was settled in and going through the motions. The pack was going out on a hunt and I was finally invited along. They knew I was strong and smart, so they said they needed me. The hunt lead us about a town, dabbling in risky territory to find the prey that ran out into human territory; shortly after, I ran off on my own, circling around to find the prey. To my dismay, I couldn't find it and was ambushed by vampires. Being that I was in my humanoid form, they mistook me for a human almost immediately. Multiple of them bit me, near draining me dry, but they tasted what I was. Quite angered by my deception, they decided to punish me, for the rest of eternity. They fed me a small amount of each of their own blood, turning me into one of them. They knew exactly what would happen to me if they did that. I was an abomination. Fearing more contempt, I ran again. From then on, I kept to myself, building a small fortune and took up slaying, around the town in which he took up residence. I now wander about the world, in search of something more (if there even is more).
Other things you may need to know are that I do eat normal food and alcohol does effect me (though, I need a lot of it to get drunk) and that I retain my anthropomorphic transformation, but since vampires don't really have a "form" to transform into, I just have to drink blood on occasion to sustain myself. Also, drinking blood from a strong, sentient being (such as a human, vampire, werewolf, demon, etc...) will result in me getting remotely stronger and will accelerate the healing of any injuries that I may have sustained.
Kari

Kari was laying on her back in a meadow looking at the night sky trying to get her mind off the faceted that she was almost killed today. She closed her eyes and said “The nights air feels so cool.”

Tia

Tia sat a cave that she’d been hiding in for the past few weeks and looked down at the ground saying nothing as she started to eat some food that she had collected that day.

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

james was walking through the woods aremd with his british assualte rifle and weaing woodland camo bdu's "man the nigth air is a small breeze " he said and keep walking until he found a dead deer and began to look at it " what evert doe this is all reayd gone" he said to his self.
Grace

Grace was in the forest taking shots at some targets she had set up when she heard something behind her and she turned around to see what it was and saw nothing so she then said “Whose out there?” and loaded up both of her guns and got ready to fight if it turned out to be a vampire or werewolf.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana walked into the main room of the den. She looked around and wondered where the other pack members where. She sighed and walked over to her favorite pillow and sat on it. She howled and waited for the return howl. She wondered where Laura was.

~And Nowhere else~

User Image

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

he keep walking until he came on claw marks on a tree " i must be getting close to a wofl den" he said james put the rifle on his back and walk untill he found the wolf den. james climbed up the rocks to the den and made it to the top.
Grace

Grace waited for awhile for someone to say something and when she heard nothing she decided to look for herself and said to herself I’m sure I heard something. As she walked deeper into the forest she finally saw a werewolf looking at her she took out her gun and took aim at and shot at it but missed and said “What I missed?"

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
james

when he got to the top he heard a gun shot but it could have been person parcting with their weapon but he went insdie the den and took out a flashligth and began to look around "hello anyone here?" he said as his voice echoed throuhg the cave with no reponse.
Kair

Kari sat up really fast after hearing a loud noise and said “Was that a gun shot?” She looked around to see where it came from and saw that it came from the forest and she ran to it when she got there she saw a bullet hole in a tree and she saw that something was in it and said “What’s this?” she looked at and said to herself Silver nitrate. She looked around to see if she could see who had shot it but saw no one she looked back at the hole and said to herself What type of bullet or gun could of done this?

Tia

Tia had heard the gun but did nothing it didn’t sound close enough to cause her any harm, so she laid against the cave wall to try to get some sleep.

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
[james

he took out a handgun he never used and keep walking in the cave so he stoped and looked around so he said " hello anyone here?" as his voice just echo again so he keep walking. but keep his handgun ready to figth incase of trouble came.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

~Howl from the heart~

~Daciana~

User Image

Daciana looked up. Was someone in her den? She slowly stood up and grabbed her Kitana. If someone was they where about to regret it. Amelia walked to the door. "Who is in my den?"

~And Nowhere else~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas