Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laughing along softly with Claire at how she used her small, delicate arms to wrap around his head to hold on for safety, he nodded with his eyes in agreement "That's a good question" though it didn't matter now, Roxanne trusted Jace and he was content with that. Using his free hand, jace walked up to Claire and took her hand, his fingers entwining with hers as he stared into her eyes "Then lets go find the little explorer"
Vik Vilkacis

((I figured now was a good time for Vik, since Jace could probably benefit from having another "I only trust other werewolves" character around. ))

[ Thats going to be..interesting. ]

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire smiled and tried to think where Lily would be. "Well, last I remember, she was in the kitchen with Sakura and Luna. We should probably try there first." She suggested, carefully making their way to the kitchen. "It seems like there are more people around now..." She said, squeezing Jace's hand with a hint of worry in her voice.

((Happy zombie Jesus day!!! I'm gonna go get some waffles!))

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"!"

Well damn it to every level of Hell. It never ends indeed. Seems one of Malkavs' kindred has gone berserk.

Jazzs' hand strays to her sword hilt without her even being aware of it. It's Malkav's hand reassuringly upon her shoulder that stops her from drawing Hecaton for now.

"What's happening to him?"
His stride matched hers as they made their way to the kitchen, he didn't stop, he only did a handful of childish things which intended to make Roxy happy as she sat upon his shoulder. As Claire spoke about others forming residence here, Jace couldn't help but scoff "..What i wouldn't give to have more of us running around the place" it was Claire's squeeze on his hand that stopped him from going off on another one of his rants, they were tiring after all, there wasn't much he could do about their situation now

[ I spent my easter day in work. Doesn't bother me now though, my family are on holiday and i'm alone. Just me and the dog.. ]

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire poked her head into the kitchen but didn't see Lily. "Where could she be?" She started opening cabinets, peering inside before closing them again. She didn't notice that one door opened and Lily crept out, latching on to Jace's leg as she sat on his shoe. "I got you! You are my prisoner!" She growled, latching on to his leg tight as she laughed, determined not to get shook off. Claire turned and laughed, seeing now Roxanne was latched on to Jace's head and Lily was on his leg.

((aw... That's sad... What kind of dog do you have?))

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

Pazoo roamed the manor. She was cleaned up and starting to get back into the elegance she was suppose to have. She still was a wee bit awkward in behavior but after meeting Shax, she was brought out of her savage shell a bit. She was sniffing around, seeing if anyone was home in the manor.

[[ open for roleplay;D ]]

I'm loyal as always. Just like Hachi
Vik Vilkacis
A heavy black muzzle swung though the fog, moist, rough, pink tongue churning the salivation that Viks glands produced in anticipation, the sweet meaty scent of a fresh kill still warm in his snout.
With powerful strides, the matte black beast pushed on through the night air towards the source of that enthralling smell. But when the wind picked up, his paws halted, beneath the heavy fresh death lay something older, a putrid rot of old carcass and dirt that hung in the air around any burial. Fresh death in an old graveyard, not often a pleasant sign. Animals tend to avoid human remains after they've began to rot, and most Garou have little taste for man flesh. Something else caught his nose. A bitter chemical scent similar to formaldahyde. Vampires.
The wolf raised it's hackles, taking all the more care to stay downwind of the kill while making an approach.

Vik was no stranger to vampires, it was hard to walk the urban areas for a single night and not encounter their stink these days, but out so far in the wilds it was a peculiar encounter. Gangrel were known to go feral this far out, but it didn't smell like gangrel. They had a smooth, earthy tang, none of the preserved chemical stink.

Whatever vampire was here, he planned to find out and end it. Kindred couldn't be trusted in the war.

Bent low on his haunches, Vik padded ever closer too the site finally breaking his shaggy muzzle out from the dense undergrowth to observe the graveyard. There was a few lines of graves, and a single crypt. Though no signs of life stirred, his nose told him that something died recently on the eastern side, and so he began to strafe the scene until coming across the carcass of a deer. Bite marks and gouges proved the death to be the result of a common wolf, nothing supernatural, but the stink of vampire still occupied the place, emanating from the crypt.

With that in mind, he moved into the dark room and down the caverns, remaining in the shape of a common (if fairly large) wolf until he came across a crack in the wall that fed directly into a plush hallway.

((As am I... Open for rp I mean.))

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

As Pazoo roamed the manor, running her hands along the walls. Trying to remember everything she had forgotten. She started to hum, remembering the things she already knew. Which led to her remembering to running into the forest. Getting in touch with the demonic hell hound inside. She remembered the lush forest floor. The flowers, scents everything.

She stopped walking, her memory was blank after that. She couldn't remember everyone that used to live in the Manor. She could only remember the wars, and he running off and not returning after a long time. Then it picked up a scent. A aura. A lycan? it had the lycan scent. Losing control, a horse-sized wolf-like mutt broke through her human flesh.

With barks and snarls she ran through the manor. She was Malkav's mutt, she knew this. It ran through her blood. She protected the Manor, and her master.

Bursting outside she looked for this presence.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Vik recoiled at the sudden appearance, darting quickly down the hall before coming about to face the other wolf. Its size was immense, even considering that he was twice as big as a large wolf. This one looked like some creature spewed out from the maw of the Wyrm itself, a truly imposing sight. And the stink of it, both putrid with rot and decay while carrying a sweet rose like air, and behind that an earthy ochre. It was quite a mixed pallet to be sure. Frankly the Garou didn't know what to think, but he did know how to react.
There was simply no other action to be taken, any attempt to confront this creature would surely result in immediate evisceration, and although that idea didn't frighten him, it would surely ruin any chances at discovering just what the beast was exactly.

Vik bowed his head and lowered himself down before rolling over to expose his belly in surrender.

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

Pazoo's bared her fangs with a snarl. Keeping an intimidating pose, as the other wolf exposed his belly she stood straight. The wild fur rested against her body again, Her body relaxed more, from a pouncing position she took a more proud pose. She looked down at the wolf. Her brows crossed. She had never seen this lycan before in her life. She took in a quick sniff, catching his scent and making a note of it. She lowered her head and with her eyes she said.

" Who are you...?"

Vik remained on his back for another moment, cementing the fact that he had submitted before rolling back over and regaining his footing. After a brief shake of his fur to ward of the stink of any vampires home, he spoke. Though not in any dialect that a human or vampire might understand, wolf speak was a subtle blend of ears, eyes and tail, noise played little part in day-to-day conversation and was reserved for making a show of emotion.
"I am wolf. Of the get. In manflesh we could talk more freely?" He motioned, making use of the limited vocabulary body language allowed.

Stepping forwards, the wolf began to change, fur shedding all over the carpets to leave a bald pinkish flesh, flesh that seemed to melt and reshape itself. Accompanying the spectacle came the most excruciating sounds of wet cracks and snaps, revealing the number of bones that bent, broke and reshaped themselves within him.
Once the transformation was complete, Vik stood at just shy of seven foot, with a thick mop of black hair coming around his head and ending above the shoulders. Hair that remained a unkempt and mangy as wolf fur.

Unsurprisingly he was not clothed, and his broad, highly muscular body was augmented by a layer of course stubble that broke into veritable forests of black under each arm and between his legs.
Moving a large hand, he barely covered himself, for her benefit alone.

"My name is Vik." He half-snarled, unused to human vocal cords.

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

Pazoo watched him intently, watching his body language. With a nod of the head she agreed. She allowed him to transform first. Taking note how well of a human he was. If they did ever cross fangs... human forms wouldn't be in her benefit. She relied on speed and her flexibility. Her transformation was similar to his, the bones breaking and popping. Her fur, burning off. the demonic Hell Hound, flames would engulf and burn her body.

As her spine straighten out with a few pops, her face snapped and popped in place. The flames died down. In the end, she had some articles of clothing. One of the few differences between the two.

Pazoo's bright red eyes stared at him. She stood straight up, shoulder straight. A hand rested against her hip while the other hung loosely at her side. He defiantly pure lycan. He reeked of it. As far as she knew, he wasn't part of the coven if he was. He didn't spend a lot of time here, he didn't spend time here. People here tended to smell must...nicer...

He took note of his height, she was much shorter than him. He stood nearly at seven foot, she barely made five feet and five inches. Although she was short, her power that she held was indefinably nothing to make fun of.

" Well Vik. What are you deeds here at the Manor? I've never seen you around here before.." She took in another sniff. " Nor do you smell like you've been here..." She wasn't going to mention anything about her memory loss. Best to keep any weakness a secret to this fellow

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Kahlan walked down the hallway she had chosen, she could still hear voices. "I guess this place echoes." She said to herself, chuckling. She continued to walk down the hall, stopping at a nearby window, looking out at the night sky. She loved the night, the difference of beauty that night had compared to day. Kahlan allowed a smile to appear on her face as she started to walk again. Before she knew it, she started recognizing rooms from a few days ago. Kahlan kept going until the kitchen came into sight. As if on cue, Kahlan's stomach growled.

She stepped into the kitchen, seeing that her snack of crackers and peanut butter hadn't moved as well as her glass of wine. Kahlan glanced around the room as she entered, she also noticed that there was glass covering a small portion of the floor. Kahlan put away her snack from a few days ago, disposing the wine and put the dirty glass in the dishwasher. She, then, glanced around the room, quickly finding a broom and dustpan. She grabbed them and quickly started to sweep up the broken glass. As she was sweeping the glass into the dustpan, one of the larger pieces of glass got away from the dustpan and cut her hand across her palm. "Darn it!" She exclaimed, as she watched the cut start flowing out blood. Kahlan quickly took care of the glass, disposing of it in the trashcan by the sink.

Kahlan, then moved to the sink, turning it on and throwing her bleeding hand under it, trying to slow the bleeding. After a few moments of watching a non-stop flow of red draining down the sink, she turned it off. Quickly grabbing a towel from a towel rack, covering her hand as she walked out of the kitchen. "Hello, anybody?" She said, loudly. "If anybody can hear me, I need some help." She knew the vampires would be able to smell the blood in a matter of moments, if not seconds. She hoped someone would find her before she lost conscious.
((Anyone willing to rp, I could use someone to interact with.))
Her means of transformation came as quite a shock, with Vik nearly running forwards to try and put out the flames, only when she emerged safely did he begin to think this one was something altogether more evil than he. But she didn't appear overly hostile. Rather she seemed almost confused, her brow wrinkled in a peculiar fashion. Bored, her legs bowed to the left, arm folded around.

Looking at her, the strength of size was long gone, he reckoned that it would be of little effort to pluck her up and throttle the life out of her in this form. Indeed, it left him feeling rather humiliated to have surrendered. His kin would have his hide if they only knew.

"A manor?" He repeated, gazing along the walls either side of them. Smooth, wood panels and leather insets. Elaborate designs in the plasterwork and thick oak supports. Rich, plush red carpets and a lot of fancy-looking paintings. Definitely a vampire den. "No deeds. I came across the scent on the hunt, came in the crack." He motioned to the crevice in the wall. "Looks like this place has seem some battle."

If she looked closely, Pazoo would notice that Viks skin as riddled with scars. Some bite marks, many slashes, burns and a few bullet holes. All healed, but still rather unnerving to behold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff