Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Sleep? Now? Oh like Hell. "Ooohh Malkav, I don't need to sleep, I need to find them."

Jazz worried as she is, would none the less walk by his side. While he claims she has become a leader since last they met, Jazz feels an all encompassing need for support and finding that in the elder vampire she plans to stay by him until she's certain of her next move.

Sigh...she wishes he could just find them, she practically expected it to be so. But she's learned that even strong people don't always have all the answers.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Kahlan walked down the hallway she had chosen, she could still hear voices. "I guess this place echoes." She said to herself, chuckling. She continued to walk down the hall, stopping at a nearby window, looking out at the night sky. She loved the night, the difference of beauty that night had compared to day. Kahlan allowed a smile to appear on her face as she started to walk again. Before she knew it, she started recognizing rooms from a few days ago. Kahlan kept going until the kitchen came into sight. As if on cue, Kahlan's stomach growled.

She stepped into the kitchen, seeing that her snack of crackers and peanut butter hadn't moved as well as her glass of wine. Kahlan glanced around the room as she entered, she also noticed that there was glass covering a small portion of the floor. Kahlan put away her snack from a few days ago, disposing the wine and put the dirty glass in the dishwasher. She, then, glanced around the room, quickly finding a broom and dustpan. She grabbed them and quickly started to sweep up the broken glass. As she was sweeping the glass into the dustpan, one of the larger pieces of glass got away from the dustpan and cut her hand across her palm. "Darn it!" She exclaimed, as she watched the cut start flowing out blood. Kahlan quickly took care of the glass, disposing of it in the trashcan by the sink.

Kahlan, then moved to the sink, turning it on and throwing her bleeding hand under it, trying to slow the bleeding. After a few moments of watching a non-stop flow of red draining down the sink, she turned it off. Quickly grabbing a towel from a towel rack, covering her hand as she walked out of the kitchen. "Hello, anybody?" She said, loudly. "If anybody can hear me, I need some help." She knew the vampires would be able to smell the blood in a matter of moments, if not seconds. She hoped someone would find her before she lost conscious.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Madness is rare in individuals...

Malkav sighed. "You are still stubborn, I see." In truth, he could locate them immediately. Even bring them too him, unharmed, but such actions would not be without consequence. Every time he used his magics Malkav wore out his body, and the faster he wore himself down the sooner the Antediluvian would once more slip into a comatose Torpor.

"Very well. No rest. But we can't charge at this without any consideration. It is our responsibility to Chibi... To her children, that we remain sensible." His thoughts suddenly became filled with concerns for Aimee and Zane. The children of his last pupil... A man he had failed.
"Tell me, How are the children?" He pressed, concern in his voice.

...But in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule

#8f0e0e

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
A blush crawls into her cheeks when he calls her stubborn. Just like mima.

"The kids are fine, they're at home with Garuda. He's another friend of mine." He's also a former puppet with a soul and a penchant for piano playing.

"And if anyone tries to break into the place, i'll know immediately."

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0

"I am sure he will be taking fine care of them." Malkav smiled, reading the truth of Garuda's nature from her mind without so much as a consideration. As it was with Dementation, often thoughts need not be read, rather they would make themselves known, whispering to him of their own accord.

"Let us go collect our council, and we can retrieve our wayward friends while proving that this coven is alive once more." He led them into the main hall where Malice, Francis and Auron were engaged in a stand off.

#8f0e0e

((And now I time trap us... Plus I am heading off to bed now. Sorry. >.< I'll reply first thing tomorrow assuming Auron &/or Malice have been on.))

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((No it's cool, this is a perfect stop. Laters Mal, that was fun. ^^ ))

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire nodded, trying to think of where there kids were. She looked around before seeing Roxanne out of the corner of her eye, watching them while holding her wolf toy. Something seemed off though. "Roxy? Roxy..." She let go of Jace and went over, scooping up her daughter as she watched Jace. Claire decided to try getting back over toward him, seeing how she would react. Roxy didn't move. "I think she is trying to figure out if you are Damon or not. Normally she doesn't get near any man or even a little boy without freaking out." Claire said, moving closer little by little, holding Roxy against her so her wings could move.

((Alright, I'm getting Roxy out since Vanku hasn't been on for a while.))

Savage Lunatic

~Ye are of your father the devil,~

"Madness...MADNESS!" he roared in retort to Francis's words, jamming his finger through the air. "you know nothing of madness!" Auron reached for the gruesome demonic blade that hung at his hip, a malicious energy about it. "Perhaps your master need not step down, I will take by force what I desire!" Auron clutched at his skull, a painful look etched in to his features. He ground his teeth together and paced back and forth, claws gouging at flesh. Everything and everybody else seemed a million miles away, their nagging voices muffled by the rage consuming him. Suddenly he came to an abrupt halt and let a deranged laugh leap from him. His eyes darted about the room, sizing up each of those present, seeing them nothing more than obstacles in his way. A wicked lopsided grin stretched across his face, revealing his set of serrated teeth.
Nothing was going to get in the way of his plans. It had been so well revised over centuries. Everything had been laid out perfectly, kept from the hosts mind so the transition would be met without resistance and he could go virtually unfound. However the struggle was more fierce than anticipated, it made things much more...difficult. Regardless, even with the structure of the plan in shambles the end goal was still in sight, it would just demand blood this way.

~and the lusts of your father ye will do.~

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Francis opened his mouth to respond, aiming to goad the beast into a direct attack. Being a master swordsman, Francis was more than familiar with the concept of baiting an opponent, and this one seemed easier to challenge than most. If it would charge him, his own reflexes would prove more than adequate enough to dodge any strike and deliver a fortitude-magic enhanced blow or two.
Even without a sword, the razor-sharp nails at the end of each finger would still deal catastrophic damage when imbued with the correct powers.

Just as the word coward danced upon the tip of his tongue, something happened to make the Toreador bite down and control himself. Malkav was here... In the room. So, rather than assume central role in this, Francis proceeded towards Malice, taking up a vigil ten or so feet from her.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0

Malkav had known what to expect, after all nothing happened within the coven he was not aware of. But that didn't make the sight of Auron, infected by this creature hurt any less. His once protector was a stalwart sword in all things, proud and noble in his self appointed task to protect all those that sought refuge here. And also, he was a man of love. Though few would know it to look upon him, Auron had a kind heart, with space in it for many to be cared for.
"If it is I you seek, then you should pick your next words very carefully." He announced.
"Those who threaten any under this roof don't oft get the chance to converse for very long." He explained, his words seeming to leak from every wall, each direction coming as a whisper until all the sources joined together and became a near overwhelming shout.

His hand reached out to the side, once again coming to rest upon Jazzel's shoulder, delivering a soft squeeze, ensuring her mind remained grounded here. In her head she would hear his voice. "This is no dream, no waking nightmare. This is the world we are in and it is our task to resolve it."

#8f0e0e
Walking along side Claire, his acute hearing picked up the sounds of the conflict between multiple foes, his brows knitted together for a moment in annoyance but he shrugged it off. By the time he did that, Claire had let go of his arm and walked off to pick up one of her children, Roxanne. He watched the mother and daughter slowly come closer to him, a small smile on is expression, not really sure how to take the confusion between Damon and himself "I suppose we do look similar" he muttered, watching Roxy, waiting for her to cry and try and get away from him. Within the pit of his stomach he felt grief, as if he'd never be able to harbor a relationship between Roxy and himself, though, he hoped the fact that they were of same blood that she would sense he was there for protection, not danger

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire managed to stand beside Jace as Roxanne kept watching Jace, as if she was waiting for something. Slowly, she reached out her hand and touched him before looking up at Claire. When she smile and nodded to her, Roxanne looked back at Jace. Lifting both her arms toward him to show she wanted him to hold him. Claire was thinking this was just a phase she was going through and it was over.
With curious, fixated eyes upon Roxy, he waited for a reaction and a bad one at that, though when she reached out to touch him with such a small delicate hand, he couldn't help but smile at Claire in the same time that Roxy looked up at her mother. When the child lifted her arms toward Jace to be held, he obliged by taking the child carefully off her mother, he was unsure how to hold a child, so, he did what he was used to. Jace lifted Roxy to sit on one of his large, broad shoulders, one of his hands holding her thighs so she wouldn't fall "Well, that was a shock" he said, looking at Claire with a smile that wasn't forced in the slightest "Only to find the other three"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Once Roxanne was on his shoulder, she hugged his head, not wanting to fall. Claire couldn't help but laugh a little. "It was but I'm curious as to how she thought you were a safe person..." She said, watching the redhead child hold on to Jace's red hair with her stuffed wolf toy on the other shoulder in her hand. "Well, I'm pretty sure Juliet is in the library and Domonic is probably still with her. The only one we really need to find is Lily since she likes to explore."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff