Welcome to Gaia! ::

It took a few moments within the silence for Jace to seemingly relax a little, he couldn't help his attitude or the way he was brought up. So, trying to ignore the ever growing aggression within the pit of his stomach, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Claire "Hey.." he spoke quietly, reaching a hand across the bed to rest on her thigh, giving it a light squeeze in a comforting way.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire looked up at him. She moved her hand and placed it on his, squeezing his hand lightly. "You okay?" She asked, watching him. She knew he really didn't like those that weren't their kind but where else would they go? This was only the safe place left.
Giving her a small smile Jace nodded "Yeah, i'm alright" his thumb rubbed against the side of her hand when she held his and he briefly looked down at them for a moment before returning his gaze up to her eyes "It's going to take time and effort to feel more...comfortable here but i think i can manage it, over time" he squeezed her leg again and said in a brighter tone "Want to go find the kids?"

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

Pazoo awoke with a gasp and snort. Another dream of being in the wild. She rested her head against the throne of Malkav. She took in a breath, remembering his scent. With a vague memory of the manor, she felt more at home, safe around Malkav... even if it's just his scent.

Malice was the first to bring Paz a bit back home, bringing back a few memories here and there. Pazoo, was a fighter. A lazy puppy one. Nevertheless, she fought for Malkav. The Coven. She stayed loyal to Malkav. How the two met? Maybe a mystery to the coven.

Pazoo looked at the empty manor. She started to feel like Hachi, waiting for her master to return home...

I'm loyal as always. Just like Hachi
Pazoo

[ Would you like to RP? ]

Anxious Noob

Shax Malphas
Pazoo

[[ Sure :3 ]]
Pazoo
Shax Malphas
Pazoo

[[ Sure :3 ]]

[ Yay (: My character will no longer be on his tod. Constructing the post]
Once his eyes adjusted to the brightly lit kitchen compared to the dim atmosphere of the main hall, Shax frowned, seemed like no one was around to answer his call. The devilish featured being turned on his heel and strode out of the kitchen back into the main hall, seemed like things were kicking off within that space. It had been days, even weeks since someone spoke to Shax or he even attempted to find someone to socialize with. It was his fault, he spent most of the time face down on the bar counter, drunk and dribbling.

Shax faltered in his step as something about the coven changed, it caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end "That was peculiar" he shuddered, ignoring the banter that was thrown back and forth between some of the creatures within the hall. Without getting involved, he seemed to wonder to one direction, a smell filled his nose which was rather..new. It smelt like Jace and Claire, as well as Claire's children, but stronger, more, dog like.

Soon he stopped walking, he stared in the direction of what, no, who he was seeking. She lay resting herself against what seemed to be a beautifully structured throne, clearly the master of the covens elegant seat of dominance.
Shax stood barely a few foot away, his hands resting lazily on his hips as he looked at her with a stare purely of interest. The vibes that she was giving off seemed to be more intriguing than anyone else that he came across so far, so, he waited for some form of response of his unnatural stare.

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

Pazoo had dozed off a bit. She had been thinking about Malkav. The past wars, conflicts, balls and parties the Manor had have in the past. There was light thumping of her tail was against the floor. She couldn't remember it all, but she could feel the warmth inside still.

She then sparked up. Senses went haywire. She sensed another power in the room. her darted across the Manor floor. Nose flared taking in the scent the filled her nose.

She didn't know who this was. She stood up slowly. If people didn't know she'd been out in the wild all this time, they wouldn't believe it.

She stood elegantly,Rising slowly. Hair falling in their places, her body taking a simple pose.

Elegance.

She looked around who it was, then finally landing on Shax. A brow rose.

A small, sinister smile appeared on his face, exposing the rows of jagged, pearl white pointed teeth that resided within his mouth, this appeared when she seemed to be fully aware of his presence and when she stood with elegance before him, he couldn't help but gracefully bow slightly in the from of a greeting, his red hair ruffling all over the place when he did so. Rising to stand again, his mouth parted so he could say "Pleasure ma'dam, i couldn't help but sense the multiple mass of emotions that you seem to be creating within this.." his lips formed a thin line while he thought of how to end his sentence without trying to come across as pompous "..little area over here" he hoped that she would be the one to converse with him, seeing as everyone else seemed to avoid him, not due to ignorance but because he didn't throw himself out in the light to socialize.

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

She gently bent her knees, bowing. Returning the favor. She kept a poker face, not sure of any of this. She made note of his teeth, hair, the way he moved and spoke. She dozed a bit, then snapped back at his comment. She looked at her feet. trying to find words. She looked back at him. " I've been gone from the manor after a war nearly two years ago." She crossed her brow. " I don't remember much, really. I've been in touch with the Beast inside." She glared at her feet. Still not used to being in this form. She liked the feeling of running through the forest green, the lush feeling of grass and moss under her paws.

She looked at him again. "I'm afraid I don't know you nor do I remember you here before..." She took a few steps down from the throne. " I'm Alyresia Vyikolt, though everyone round' here knows me as Pazoo."

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( ninja Damn, was hoping to catch Mal today. ))

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Too bad.. .Oh, wait... That's me! ^.^
I'll be on & off all night, so feel free to post and I'll get one of my many characters to interact in some way very soon. ))
Remaining where he stood, both arms went behind his back, which graced his posture as formal, yet, his expression gave off one as merely interest and thankful that someone, such as the beautiful woman before him finally gave him the pleasure to speak. Shax listened to her, giving her a small nod when she said that she didn't know him, no one did around here, sadly, he was an outcast within the coven.

As she introduced herself, Shax closed the space between them with a few steps, taking her hand in his and bowing to kiss it lightly "Well Miss Vyikolt.." he spoke her name with a hint of passion, enforcing the strength of her name "..Forgive me, your correct i'm not from around here, i don't know anyone here either, my name is Shax, Shax Malphas" he slowly let go of her hand, to stand back at his full height, his eyes slowly taking in her features "I'm not lycan, vampire, elf, human or any other creature you will find within the forest.." he leaned forward so he could whisper next to her ear "..I'm a rare breed" he took a couple of steps back to allow her personal space but he did so with a friendly smile upon his face.

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

She watched him, curious. She watched his movements, he was well mannered. He was right, he didn't smell like a vampire. A lycan had an cannibalistic scent, a bit undead too. A lycan seemed more like wilderness, dangerous. She remembered she met an elf once, they didn't have a scent. If they did she though it was lavender. What was he? She gazed at her hand, she felt some warmth.

Her eyes adverted back to him. " Rare breed?" She repeated. Her eyes searched for answer, gazing at his complexion. " what may you be then? Demon? Succubi? Shape-shifter?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces