Welcome to Gaia! ::

His deep crimson eyes watched hers as she searched his features for an answer, a piece to the puzzle that he seemed to create for her, it was a form of entertainment for him and a corner of his mouth lifted slightly in a lopsided smile, a smile which a teenager would give a girl he flirted with or how a man tried to seem better than what he was in front of a beautiful woman, to show off.

When she threw a few different kinds of creatures at him, he half heartily shrugged "I cannot keep a stunning woman such as yourself in the dark for as long as i would like, it's simply too cruel" he felt a sudden rush of enjoyment and excitement speaking to her, with a small sigh he said "I acted out of line against my higher rank, i was cast out from my home, stripped of my 'wings' and i've been trying to regain my status for centuries. I made a huge mistake which lasted a very long time and i've been trying to make up for that also for a very long time" if it wasn't obvious now, Shax finished the last bit of the puzzle "The common name for what i am, is a fallen angel" he pulled a disgusted face at the term "Personally i don't like it"

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Where, where, where is he?

Jazz had almost forgotten how big this place is, honestly. Well, time to bust out one of her many talents.

Jazz falls casually upon her backside (this must be the basement), closes her eyes and reaches inward.

The ability to see into other places via the shadows is certainly handy. It's alot like looking through the eyes of a bird flying through the hallways. Now...where is the Madman?

Wait...is that? She's looking at a door, what seems to be the entrance to a large chamber. Is this his resting place?

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

" So you're angel, yeah? She paused. " Well, a fallen angel.." She thought for a moment. " doesn't that mean, you committed a crime, yeah?" Her questions were more of comments, note to make sure she had it down. If she was wrong about any of this he could correct her. Her hand came up to her mouth hiding a small grin, and giving her the appearance of 'midst of thought'

She removed her hand. " whether you're a fallen angel, one of death, or even a guardian angel. You're still a beautiful being." She wanted him to be proud of what he was. " the fact you're trying to regain that is nice. It's a nice goal, a dream.." She trailed off and spaced out for a moment before looking at him again.

" You're one with the skies? The cloud yeah?" This topic brought her more out of her shell, yes she was a demonic hellhound with almighty power. Due to her age (( and laziness )) he still acted very much as a puppy.

I'm loyal as always. Just like Hachi

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan heard all of the commotion that was occurring down one of the many hallways. Deciding to avoid any conflict, she decided to explore one of the other lavish hallways. As she went, she seen and would stop occasionally to admire a piece of art that she recognized. She was also enjoying the quiet that she was getting at the moment, she figured in a place like this, that silence was a luxury that appeared ever so often.
Shax couldn't help but grin at the way she spoke, she seemed to say little but it seemed like a lot. His posture seemed to be one of a specimen being analyzed and approved of by a 'maker' or 'boss' "I did commit a crime.." he said, not hiding the fault of his actions "I abused the power of free will.." he searched her expression, seeing if she would like to hear more of why he was cast out, or if she would leave that for his own personal secret.

No bashful colour of pink or red stained his cheeks as she graced him with the compliment of being beautiful, his skin was a pale white, like marble, though he did let out a seductive chuckle "I've lost the ability to do many things due to my arrogance and foolish behavior.." he shrugged "..It's a goal that will never be achieved" one slick eyebrow raised as she asked if he was one with the skies "I'm unsure of what you mean, could you elaborate for me?" he couldn't help but look away for a moment, feeling like a fool for faltering where he should be on the ball

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Malkav's mutt..

[[OCC: I was just informed I'm leaving for a BBQ, so sorry if I suddenly leave D; ]]

Pazoo liked his grin. She loosened up a bit, her elegant posture relaxed. " abused the power of free will?" she asked, confused. One wolf-like ear perked while the other flopped halfway up. She continued listening to him, watching, intrigued. Her tail swished side to side gently. " I'm sure you can achieve your goal. You have one, yeah? It'd be silly making a goal and not achieving it"

She thought for a moment. one with the skies... She looked at him. " Sorry if i'm just stereo typing here. I believe angels are up in the clouds.." She looked up. " You know watching down on everyone. I mean, I know not all angels are for good reasons. Like the angel of death. but... She looked back at him with a crooked smile. " I believe they're one with the sky. "

I'm loyal as always. Just like Hachi
[ Ah thats fine, i'll be around for a few more hours but it's late here. I have work at 6am so i'll be going to sleep at around 1/2am my time (GMT) ]

Nodding once he decided to sit down on one of the steps leading up to the throne, one long leg tucked under him, the other stretched out down the steps. Both his hands rest on one of his thighs while he watched her, a glaze washed over his eyes as if he were captivated by her "Yes, i abused free will, i supposed there's a different from of free will depending on what you are. For me, i was sent to earth as what we call a 'Watcher', to look over humans and keep things in order.." he looked off to the side, not wanting to keep eye contact with her as he said the next part "..Myself and a few others tainted our power and involved ourselves with human women, for me, it was a personal lust for fun not love, others it was love in which created nephilim, half breeds.." his eyes finally went back to hers, looking to see if she suddenly changed her view of him.

Not helping himself and letting out another laugh at her belief of angels, he smiled up at her "No, it's a traditional view you speak of.." he paused for a moment, trying to figure out a way of wording his 'being' "..It's hard to describe, we were not angels of clouds or what you justify us as. We were a part of the realm which is commonly called heaven.." he stopped himself for depicting the scene "..I will leave that to your imagination, like my master before me has" he couldn't help but lift a hand to run through his rugged red hair while he spoke "..I on the other hand was created purely to be an earthly shepherd of the first humans. I and the others, served early humanity as vast reservoirs of information concerning the points of civilization, It was our job to observe humanity, helping out when it was necessary but interfering in the course of humanity would be punishable by being 'cast out'" he finished speaking, his expression was a mix of emotion, mainly by the confusion and disbelief in that he just opened up to a complete stranger, yet, she seemed so..perfect

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Madness is rare in individuals...

Malkav stirred, his mind encroached upon by another. A creature of some familiarity, scent of rot and possessor of a hungry aura that burst fourth from their physical vessel like tendrils of pure darkness. And yet, this creature was family. It tasted of trust and honour, of friendship. "Jazz." He smiled, speaking too her via his mind. Though not quite the free exchange of ideas and feelings that he might engage another Malkavian with, this conversation would suffice.

"How you have changed." He proceeded, happiness in his voice. "Grown, evolved. It is pleasant to see you..." His accent was as always, foreign and yet comforting. No real accent still used on earth sounded quite alike, though if one was pushed most would settle for an African inflection of some Egyptian shanty dialect.

"What brings you into my realm?"

...But in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule

#8f0e0e

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Hehe, I like the inclusion of a Son of God into the canon. I hope you stick around a lot longer Shax, Malkav and you need to talk. ^.^ ))
[ I haven't got any intention of leaving, i have another two characters that i RP with in this thread, I love it too much :3 ]

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"!!!"

Malkav! It has been ages, and Jazz is overcome with emotion as the Madman's words ring in her mind. A mind that is all too open to his perusal should he wish to look. She's an open book.

Malkav, Goddess I missed your voice. Intent on concentrating, Jazz is perfectly still as she communes with the Elder Vampire, but tears leak from her dark eyes even as she smiles.

Oh...i'm sorry...too much...too much has happened. I have so much to tell you.

Unbidden, Jazz finds herself thinking of someone who once tickled Malakv's funny bone, a tall voluptuous woman with skin the color of chocolate and eyes the color of ocean-ice. And with that thought, comes a sadness Malkav might be likely to taste in all it's raw strength.

Lumi...

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Madness is rare in individuals...

Malkav too, harboured a tear. A single droplet of deepest red, near black. Beginning from the edge of his right eye, the tear rolled down his ivory skin, painting a sorrowful scar upon the flesh before meeting his lip. Coppery, warm, blood... Vitae.
The blood of a creature that shouldn't be. The blood that brings with it eternal life and cold death. He had no words for the witches former student. Nothing could really ease the passing of a teacher, this Malkav knew all too well. Instead his body began to melt, fading into the walls before rebuilding itself beside her, his presence expanding to surround the room like a comforting blanket. "We are always at the mercy of death. You of all know this now."

His clothing was regal as always, a resplendent crimson number, complete with shoulder cape and black-silk blindfold, his pearl hair flowing unstyled past the shoulders. "I know. There has been much heartache, that is a part of why I could not return. I require my family to be strong, else I am nothing."

...But in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule

#8f0e0e

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Shax Malphas
[ I haven't got any intention of leaving, i have another two characters that i RP with in this thread, I love it too much :3 ]
(( Good good. ^.^ ))
Malkav the Madman
Shax Malphas
(( Good good. ^.^ ))

[ Since the war, everything seemed to fade. We tried building the warehouse up once more, it didn't work and it's a shame nearly all of them didn't transfer, it was a great coupled thread. Now though, things seem to be coming back to life, it's great. & also, i hope something will happen between Malkav and Shax, an interesting storyline would be a.m.a.z.i.n.g at some point :B ]
((This is malkav.

Yeah, I'd like to have them talk. Malkav was around when the Sons of God walked the earth in the open... So. >.<

In fact, he considers them to be somewhat like distant cousins.

Also, this is my werewolf character, expect him to be around. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff