Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Koji sighed softly as she leans back and lay on her bed for a bit. She changed her hair back to red and was now in a new different look.
Her tail twitched a bit as she just lay there. How long have I been away?...... she thought sadly as just lay on her bed. Koji had left on a trade trip and had left her girls in charge of the Chocobos. She hasn't seen her little ones, the birds, or Phoenix since she left.
Getting up, Koji moved to leave their bedroom and out to the main hall; how long has in been since she seen any of her old family and friends or seen any of the new members.
She stood there in a different dress with on side of the arm in a claw like glove.
User Image

In his usual fashion, Phoenix seemingly appeared from nowhere. That was one of the many benefits that came along with being a shadow demon. His ability to meld with the absence of light was extraordinary, being somewhere and not being there at the same moment.
Normally the confrontation between the covens master, Malkav, and that poor ex-possessed chap swimming in blood would have caught his attention. However, there was a presence in the coven, one he had been missing for some time now.
Phoenix knew that Koji had returned, her energy gave it away, he did not need to see her to know it was truth. He spied her shortly after entering the main hall, sporting very interesting attire. "Koji, over here!" motioning her over towards where he stood. A moment after he slipped behind one of the large stone pillars and put his back to it, waiting for his beloved.

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Koji blushes insanely when she hear Phoenix then looking down her feet shyly. She look back up as she moves over to the pillar the her beloved was hiding behind as a small smile forms on her face.
She move to where she could see him, a bright smile was on her face as she looks at him. "Hello Phoenix..." she purrs out as her tail wags happily.
Koji moves closer to him as she watches him with her one eye that wasn't hidden by her long red and black bangs.
User Image

Phoenix couldn't help the grin that spread across his face like wildfire, stretching nearly from ear-to-ear. Reaching out he took Koji around the waist and drew his lover against his chest, his gaze meeting hers. It felt as if they had been separated for much longer than it had been, constantly craving her touch every moment they were apart.
"Now that I have you alone in the dark, nobody will hear you scream." Phoenix joked as he bared his serrated teeth, moving for her neck. His lips placed a tender kiss upon her flesh just below the ear and chuckled quietly. "I have missed you," he murmured as he pulled back slightly to plant another caress of his lips upon hers. "and you look gorgeous tonight." a smile graced his thin lips as he held Koji close.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Estrella

Race: Human Dragon Hybrid

Sexuality: Straight.

Bio: Estrella's complicated lineage originated very, very far from here. Her mother was the medicine woman, the most respected female in the only tribe of people brave and resilient enough to occupy a valley shrouded in a thick mist. The reason for their singularity? The dragons that occupied the thick and low-hanging clouds. Estrella's mother was claimed by one of these dragons. Plucked from the peak on which she performed her rituals, and raped mercilessly, she escaped his clutches after weeks in the wild. Finding her way back to her village, she spent the rest of her days as a mute, but gave birth to the most beautiful child to ever be born into their community. As this child grew up, she slowly began to show signs of very unique abilities. Her mother silently helped her to cultivate these abilities behind closed doors, for she knew that the other villagers feared her child; she knew that her daughter would not be welcomed by the other villagers with open arms. When Estrella's mother eventually passed, these fears became truth. And, at the age of 16, Estrella left her village to pursue happiness elsewhere. Along her travels, she came across a man of great power. A hunter who traveled the mountain range, capturing and murdering dragons for sport. This man took her as his own and forced her into servitude. For five years she was his, and obediently learned to do as she was told. After five years of being his slave, on a hunting trip, her master lost his life to one of the very same dragons who created hers. She once again found herself alone, and has been a nomad ever since.

After careful consideration and with a hand on the dagger at her hip, Estrella steps out of the shadows provided by the edge of the foliage and onto the lawn of the property. She has been wandering the forest for weeks, possibly months. She was beginning to long desperately for some sort of civilization, yet she had met more foe than friend in her journey. The structure looked ominous, so she took great care as she quickly approached it from the rear.

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Koji giggles as Phoenix pulled her closer to him; she smiles even more as she reaches up and caress his cheek as her blush started to fade to a small pink.
Her fox ears perks up at his first state. "Oh really?...You sure that I can't make you scream?" she asks him softly as she nuzzles closer to him.
Koji's blush started to grow again as she felt his lips against her skin then shutter as she listen to his quiet chuckle. "I have missed you so much...." she said back to him as she looked a bit sad now, "I didn't want to leave but I had to go on this trade court....."
Koji leans up to Phoenix as she kisses him back softly as she wrap her tail around his leg. They the pulled back, Koji started to blush again. "Thank you....the family I stayed with gave me the dress, glove, and clip as a parting gift..." she said as she looks up at him shyly then looks at him half serious and half playfully.
She leans up and whispers, "I still think I can make you scream..." then smiles as she leans up and nips at his ear playfully.
User Image

Phoenix arched a brow towards the heavens, a daring look overtaking his features. Koji playing at his ear sent a chill down his spine and in to his knees, causing them to tremble only slightly under his weight. One of his hands moved down her side and over her hip, settling for the plush plumage of Koji's tail.
"Oh you think you can make me scream do you?" Phoenix questioned as he let his fingers glide through the soft fur, his smokey grey eyes staring straight in to hers. "I am interested in seeing how you believe you can accomplish such a feat, for I am no ordinary foe my dear." a smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth as he moved his face closer to hers, their noses separated by no more than an inch.

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Koji shivers as she felt Phoenix running his hand on her tail. In the process, making twitch and wag a little in his hand. She smiles up at him then leans up to him as she gently kisses him. Koji pulls back a bit to answer him, "I truly believe that......but I believe that I will accomplish it"
She lightly trail heer finger tips down his arms to his elbow then back up. As this was happening, Koji had lean up and kiss him softly on the lip then trail her kisses over to his cheek. Once at his ear, Koji lightly n** his ear before she led a soft feather-light kisses down the side of his neck to right infront of her where she end the kiss trail with a nuzzle.

Her tail had uncurl from Phoenix's leg and was wagging happily now.

Invisible Stalker

7,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
As Murphy took hold of Laura's hand, she smiled at him tenderly before tugging him away from their bedroom, it was about time they all got out of this place and stretched their legs, so to speak. With Felix sitting upon his fathers shoulders, Laura happily walked side by side with Murphy, tugging him a few times to pick up the pace, she didn't know where they were going, all she knew was that they needed an escape. They walked down masses of twisted corridors and hallways, through large rooms that Laura never knew existed, when they walked into a new place, she'd halt in her stride, take a mental note of the size and what was in the room and continue on their way, she wasn't really aware of speaking, she was having an interesting time exploring, unlocking new rooms that she hadn't had knowledge of before.

Eventually, they came full circle and ended up within the main hall, she didn't hesitate as she lead her boys toward the exit. Muttering she said "I want to go to a lake" her eyes briefly looked up at Murphy, wondering what he was thinking about the sudden burst of exploration within his wife, she was still learning about new things, the Institute was a b***h for keeping their 'soldiers' in the dark.
darkqueenie

As they walked, Jace only glanced down at Claire clinging to his arm a couple of times, he was more alert of what may pop out of no-where. Nor did Jace stop to take a second glance at the trashed hallway that 'Shax' had created, he wasn't interested in anyone else's business, he only wanted to spend time with Claire, to understand her more and so that they could enjoy each others company before the little fur balls woke again "I don't mind, i'll eat any kind of veg, as long as it allows me to have a burst of energy an hour after eating" he cast her a flirtatious look before he raised his eyebrows at her declaration to him, a boyish smile tugged across his face, one of pure intent "I love you too Claire, i honestly do. Thank you for helping me understand what love is"
Succinic Acid

After careful consideration and with a hand on the dagger at her hip, Estrella steps out of the shadows provided by the edge of the foliage and onto the lawn of the property. She has been wandering the forest for weeks, possibly months. She was beginning to long desperately for some sort of civilization, yet she had met more foe than friend in her journey. The structure looked ominous, so she took great care as she quickly approached it from the rear.

[Just to let you know, the 'Coven' is set underground.

'You enter a large set of ruins just north of Durem, past the reclamation facility, which has been heavily overgrown with weeds and trees. Near the south edge, there is an eerily empty graveyard, featuring seven ornate gravestones in a ring, and a crypt. Something compels you to enter the crypt, some cold, niggling tingle down your spine. a whisper in the wind which urges you in, tells you that this leads to a place of great danger and knowledge... So, do you enter? Or do you leave for the safety of quieter shores?

You carefully pry open the stone slab, and your eyes quickly adjust to dim light. Upon entering, a sudden draft blows by, revealing that this crypt is much larger than it would seem. In fact, as you peer through the gloom, you notice a great staircase occupies the structure, leading down into the earth.'

And you enter the main hall of the mansion.
I'll post a reply anyway, bare with, Sorath is a jackass. ]

As silent as the dead that Sorath shared the open space with, he observed the landscape from the seated position against one of the gravestones with his silt-like crimson eyes. The creature was waiting for the immense feeling of power that was somewhere off within the distance, he felt that aura, he wanted it, he was drawn to it. Though as time past and Sorath became bored, he fell into a light slumber, though, the slumber did not bring sleep, it was beyond impossible for his kind to sleep, so, instead, he was lost within the memories of his existence. Sitting with his back against the gravestone, his marble, devilish features seemed to blend him in with the bleak surroundings, like he were one of the marble angels watching over a departed soul.

A few hours had past before a soft sound of padding of light footsteps seemed to snap his eyes open, immediately drawn and trained on where they thought the noise was coming from. Soon enough, his eyes narrowed, adjusting to the light as he made out a figure, cautiously approaching the area that held the underground mansion. Curious as the being may be, Sorath kept his mouth shut, watching the intent of the new trespasser. The fallen was barely visible within the over growth, even if he was spotted, it'd seem like he were a statue, until of course, someone caught sight of his distinctive eyes.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Sinclair

Claire smiled up at him and laughed at his little joke. "You are just a goof sometimes, you know that?" She said, hugging his arm tighter. "I'm glad I can help. I like to help people." She added, nuzzling his arm a moment. "So, a high energy veggie with the steak. How do you want you steak?"
darkqueenie

"Oh, i know i'm a goof" he said with a chuckle in his tone. Jace listened to her as they walked the last few paces to the kitchen, he pushed the kitchen door open with his free hand and held it for her to walk in "I'll have it the normal way, please" he said while waiting for her to walk through, by normal, he meant normal for him, which was, of course, extremely rare.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claire smiled and grabbed a couple steaks and some veggies. "I'll just sear the outside, okay? Inside will still be bloody like you like it." She said, heating a pan as she started cooking hers since it would take longer.
"Yeah, sure" as if he knew what she was talking about, he hadn't even been taught how to cook, let alone watched anyone do it. Out of interest, Jace sat up on one of the kitchen stools that over looked the cooking area, he propped one arm on the counter top in front of him and used his hand to rest his face against as he watched Claire cook "You've done this since you were able to, i'm guessing?" he was still curious about her being brought up by humans, it was alien to him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff