Name:
Weapons/powers:
details:

heres mine:
Name:Kyouki
Age confused ?? looks like she is 16
Race:1/2 vampire, 1/2 wolf demon
Weapons/powers:twin katanas, wind and moon magic
details: i have long knee length crimson red hair with black tips and i wear black leather pants, a black leather halter top, a black leather trench coat, and combat boots....
*walks through a desolat forest* *the wind blowing her hair around maddly*
Name: Carmelle
Race: catwoman
Weapons/powers: two daggers
details: a master of thievery

*crawling on the on her toes and and hands begins to pick up speed with a small sack of gold coins inside she runs to hide herself because of being chase for robbing a man of his gold. she leaps onto a tree branch breathing heavly*
Name: Leia
Race: Vampire
Weapons/powers:Sword
details:Recently turn, leia is still learning about her new abilitis as a vampire
Carmelle
Name: Carmelle
Race: catwoman
Weapons/powers: two daggers
details: a master of thievery

*crawling on the on her toes and and hands begins to pick up speed with a small sack of gold coins inside she runs to hide herself because of being chase for robbing a man of his gold. she leaps onto a tree branch breathing heavly*
(( welcome!))
Name: Seth
Weapons/powers: Sword tiped with silver
Lee Lee1591
details:Recently turn, leia is still learning about her new abilitis as a vampire
(( welcome!))
((were are we?))
kyouki_hinotomori
Lee Lee1591
(( welcome!))
((thanks biggrin ))
Le_Vampira_Lestat
((thanks....were are we?))
(( in a city with a forest next to it)
Name: King
Race: Human Vampire
Weapons/powers: Blood Regenerate, Crossbow W/ 20bolts.
appearance: Avatar
Name: Varimathiras
Class: Vampire hunter
Weapons: Dual enchanted daggers, found in the ruins of an ancient temple
Biography: Next to nothing is known about this man, some say he was the first of hunters, some say he is a demon. Other's speculate he may even be a vampire, all that is known is he is one of the most well known hunters, and for a reason.
kyouki_hinotomori
Le_Vampira_Lestat
((ok)) *he entered the town slowly, his eyes looking quickly around for signs of trouble*
Le_Vampira_Lestat
kyouki_hinotomori
Le_Vampira_Lestat
((ok)) *he entered the town slowly, his eyes looking quickly around for signs of trouble*
*she ran up quickly behind him, looking about curiously at the town* "were are we Seth?"
*she a grins after she notices that she lost her chasers and she begins to count her gold* 20 gold! yes, thanks old man. *she back flips from the branch landing in athe squatting position and she continues crawling through the forest. a gust of wind blows and the scent of someone ahead* smells sweet...*she cautiously crawls towards it*
* I walk into the city not know of what might come next. I see a hut across the street so I decide to cross on my way a car was about to crash into me when I stopped it with my hands. I start walking to the hut again and I go inside and sit down*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff