Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marine thought 'Does this lesson ever end?!' Then the teacher said "We're done for today, Marine, you may leave."
"Okay, thanks. I guess..."
Marine opened up her window and let Marcus in.
"Why the hell did you follow me?! You can be put in jail for just being near me!"
"And yo think I care...? I steal things, i'm wanted already. I just am drawn to you. I have this sort of power..." Marcus was backing Marine up against a wall and put his hands on the wall on both sides of her head. "You want to know the power...?"
Marine gulped but said "S-sure..."
"I can sense who you are really ment to be with, and right now, my mind is telling me that it's you."
Marine gasped, and got out of his hold, and ran. She had never been that close to a guy.

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A boy corner Marine. The same boy from before. Marine's face was of shock and fear. She began running.
Blake ran quickly to the castle and jumped up to Marine's window. She glanced around the room looking for Marine or the boy.
She found Marine hidding behind her dressing screen. The boy was walked towards it.
Blake stepped into the room, the boy looked at her.
"Get away from her," Blake commanded.
He seemed almost horrified of Blake, because he was immediately as far from Marine as possible in the space available.
Katanni walked under a tree and sat down in the shade. "I wonder what was going on with those guys..." She wondered as she watched the clouds go by. She was more curious than ever but knew it was probably nothing. She laid down in the grass, using the tree as a pillow. The leaves in the tree looked like they were dancing in the wind.
Marcus was scared of her but her inner voice was telling him,'Who is the b***h to steal you away from you mate?' Marcus wanted to have Marine to himself, and to give her everything he possibly could, but with this freak getting in the way, that was almost imposible!

Marine came out from behind the screen in a new dress, but one that just hugged her curves and went over to Blake.
"He wasn't hurting me...he just scared me is all. He told me that we're ment to be together! And i've known him for maybe a day!" Marcus started to come forward again, he wanted to have Marine, no...he needed to have her.

Dapper Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
Marina sighed, bored of sitting at the headquarters. "I guess 'Home' is the best place to go," she muttered, standing up from her chair and exiting the place. Not wanting to return immediately she took a couple back roads and saw a person sitting under a tree. It couldn't e a vampire, she though. Too bright out.

"Good day," she said, randomly searching an itch on her neck.

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blake glared at Marcus. Then said in a threatening voice, "I've you harm her in any way, I will find you."
Blake then ran and jumped out the window. She realized that she didn't have her cloak on and went to find it at the battle scene.
It was there, tossed away to let Blake get the extra couple of mph, when she ran.
She put it back on and pulled the hood up and went to stalk the allies of the city to get out some frustration.
She knew that Marine would praise her tomorrow for getting most of the weapons away and hidden. But Blake was never one to express her emotions where others could see so for now stalking the allies was relieving some of the emotions she kept well hidden behind a mask today.
"So....Marcus...it's going to be night time soon. Would you like to stay in the castle with me," Marina asked.
"If I do that then you may be forced to do something you don't want to do."
"I'll be fine, you can stay in the room down the hall...but I must go see my parents for a little bit for dinner, and i'm guessing that you don't want to have dinner with them."
"Of course not, but you do know I can read you mind whenever I need too."
Marine blushed and realzied what she was thinking...she was thinking about telling her parents she's found someone else, named Marcus to marry.
"Marcus is a p-popular name," she muttered.
"Sure, by the way, my last name is Goti, so incase you want to fantasize about your first name with my last name, there ya go. And tell your parents that too."
Marcus walked out, and Marine walked to the dining hall.

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blake continued to wander the streets looking for something to do.
She found an inn that looked promising for mischeif. She walked inside and took a seat in the corner of the room.
Blake kept her face and hair well covered with the deep hood. She ordered a beer and sat back and relaxed.
Once downing her beer she looked around for someone to pick on. There was no one worthy of the risk.
Once discovering this she simply got up and left.
She sighed and decided to go back home and read a book or train or something simple, to wait out the time until tomorrow.
Katanni looked up at the girl. "Hello." She said. "Actually, I'm a Day Walking Vampire. I am able to go out in the day light but, not for very long." She explained with a half smile. "My name is Katanni, by the way." She greeted as she stood and bowed. Katanni wasn't very social with a lot of people but she didnt want to be rude.
Marine had told her parents about Marcus and they were thrilled, and they wanted to meet him. But, Marcus must already know this since he can read her mind. Marine was walking up the stiars with her parents close behind her, and she walked to Marcus's door and knocked twice. It opened and there stood marcus in a tux. Marine started drooling at the site, but then realized her parents were behind her.
"So you're the boy that is going to take care of my Marine, and give us tons of grandchildren," her father asked?
Marine and Marcus blushed at that.
"So, how old are you, where did you grow up, and what will you do for this country?"
"I am 17, I grew up on the outiskirts of the city, and my parents died when I was only seven. I was much better off without them, and I soon went to school, and got perfect grades. And for this country, I will try to end this war, and do whatever Marine wishes."
All three of them were wide eyed at Marcus.

Dapper Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
Marina paused slightly. Oh crap, she thought. vampires read minds. Why do I keep forgetting that? "I'm Marina. Very nice to meet you."

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blake got home and grabbed a random book from one of the large shelves in the library she had at her house. She then went to the parlor.
She hung up her cloak then settled down on one of the black chaises she had in there.
She settled down for the night. Although she kept her mind open to visions of the future.
Katanni half smiled again. "It's very nice to meet you, too." She read what Marina was thinking through her eyes. But decided not to say anything. "You taking a walk?" She asked, knowing she was heading home but didnt feel like telling her. Katanni usually ignores what people are thinking.
Marine walked out of the room after and and her....finace I guess you could call him, where asked tons of questions. She flopped down onto her bed, tomorrow was going to be a hard day. But one of the questions kept nagging at her.

"How many kids will you have," her mom had asked?
"Two," Marina said.
"Six," Marcus said at the same time.

She fell asleep smiling, having dreams about her future, little did she know that two blue eyes were watching her, and they soon got into bed with her.
((O.o that's creepy!))

Marcus had watched Marine sleep with a smile on her face, and when she rolled to her side, he had gotten into bed with her and wrapped his arm around her waist, and smiled also while burrying his head into her neck. They were going to have a wonderful life together.

Dapper Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
"Not really. Heading back 'home' before the night sets in too much," she said, glancing up at the darkening sky. This was a treacherous area for her to be in after sundown.

"Thanks for the offer, though."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces