I do not know, I am new here 0.14324007371419 14.3% [ 855 ]
Total Votes:[ 5969 ]
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
vincent strats to smell a human he strats to follow the smell then spots him " hey human! you wana be some vamps food?"
"Oh..., I see...," he said and looked down for a moment. The man yelled to him and he looked up to him. "What? No, I'm fine, thanks." he said calmly and looked away.
vincents fangs grow and he gets closer to him "looks like human for me!"
YES, but it is taken, by me. *standing there in fromt of the human hopping the vamp would try something because it could be fun*
" i dont like to fight ladys but i havint feed in a long time" vincent looks at the woman then looks at her body " or mabey me and you can go have some fun if you get what im sayin twisted mrgreen i would forget all about that little human"
*Smiles* I do always enjoy some fun. *then floating the vampire into the air, Ev walked over* You are right you could be fun to toy with. Sodoes my new toy have a name you should I just call you dust.
"you can call me vincent do you want to let me go befor i get mad" vincent says calmly.
Kiege somewhat laughs at the floating vampire. -serves him right...,- he thinks to himself as he watches them. He's glad he didn't make Ev mad or something yet.
puzzman
Kiege somewhat laughs at the floating vampire. -serves him right...,- he thinks to himself as he watches them. He's glad he didn't make Ev mad or something yet.
" if she lets me go im going to have fun with you first ill take your eyes out ha then ill cut off your finger and you dont want to know what els!"
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
"i dont like to fight ladys but i havint feed in a long time" vincent looks at the woman then looks at her body " or mabey me and you can go have some fun if you get what im sayin twisted mrgreen i would forget all about that little human"
*Smiles* I do always enjoy some fun. *then floating the vampire into the air, Ev walked over* You are right you could be fun to toy with. Sodoes my new toy have a name you should I just call you dust.
"you can call me vincent. do you want to let me go befor i get mad" vincent says calmly.
Now why would I want to do that. I mean that is the fun part and you did tell me that we should have fun. *Moving Vincent around in the air* Well maybe if you ask nicely I may be able to cut my fun a little short. *wanting to see how he askes.*
"I'm pretty sure she won't let you down now that you said that." he said, confident she will help him if he trys something.
MissyPink
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
"i dont like to fight ladys but i havint feed in a long time" vincent looks at the woman then looks at her body " or mabey me and you can go have some fun if you get what im sayin twisted mrgreen i would forget all about that little human"
"you can call me vincent. do you want to let me go befor i get mad" vincent says calmly.
Now why would I want to do that. I mean that is the fun part and you did tell me that we should have fun. *Moving Vincent around in the air* Well maybe if you ask nicely I may be able to cut my fun a little short. *wanting to see how he askes.*
"comon i wasint thinking this is fun i was thinking about other stuff so wouldint you plz let me down? plz i wont hurt your friend over there to much anyway yo can way more fun with me then that ******** bug!"
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
"comon i wasint thinking this is fun i was thinking about other stuff so wouldint you please let me down? please i wont hurt your friend over there to much anyway you can way more fun with me then that ******** bug!"
I know, that is why I am playing with you. So now the question is to let go or not?
He didn't react any way to his comments about him, nor did he look offended in anyway. He is, after all, lucky to be alive at least.
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
"comon i wasint thinking this is fun i was thinking about other stuff so wouldint you please let me down? please i wont hurt your friend over there to much anyway you can way more fun with me then that ******** bug!"
I know, that is why I am playing with you. So now the question is to let go or not?
Kiege continued to chuckle every now and then. She has complete control over him, and could probably do it again if he trys anything.
puzzman
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
Kiege continued to chuckle every now and then. She has complete control over him, and could probably do it again if he trys anything.
So now human what should I do about you?
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
puzzman
Vincent-Dio
"let me go you would have a better time twisted and there would be somthing in it for you and me" vincent said with smile on his face.
MissyPink
puzzman
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
So now human what should I do about you?
"Hmm..?" he looked puzzled, shocked she was even thinking about it. "Umm, I don't know." he said with a nervious smile.
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
"let me go you would have a better time and there would be somthing in it for you and me" vincent said with smile on his face.
Ok if that is what you want. *rasing Vincent up a little higher into the air Ev then let go of her hold letting Vincent drop to the side-walk below. Watching him it it prity hard Ev juust smiles* Now that you got what you wanted can I have something I want?
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
"let me go you would have a better time and there would be somthing in it for you and me" vincent said with smile on his face.
Ok if that is what you want. *rasing Vincent up a little higher into the air Ev then let go of her hold letting Vincent drop to the side-walk below. Watching him it it prity hard Ev juust smiles* Now that you got what you wanted can I have something I want?
vincent lands on his one knee "im paid to kill thats not going to hurt me" vincent says with a smirk "so what do you want?" "and thats not what i wanted but w/e lets see what you want"
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
Vincent-Dio
MissyPink
vincent lands on his one knee "im paid to kill thats not going to hurt me" vincent says with a smirk "so what do you want?" "and thats not what i wanted but w/e lets see what you want"
You will see, so can I?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces